/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>New DLC Translations (In Progress)
serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=62128&page=1
serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=62396&page=1

>LATEST ETIKA
youtu.be/7CV5GA23nXM

>FE Mobile Announcement
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725302450714857472

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendoeverything.com/kimishima-on-fire-emblem-fates-strong-sales-in-the-u-s/
mega.nz/#F!30wyxByB!V20NJff1CPUd6JxMhMfNog
youtube.com/watch?v=0M0RbaPxq2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tharja a best

Azura a shit and worst girl.

This seems like a thread.

I approve of this kanpeki thread.

>With respect to Fire Emblem Fates released in February, this graph shows a comparison between the total sell-through in the U.S. market and the total sell-through in the Japanese market, where the title launched earlier. The week of each launch is counted as Week 1.

>Sales surpassed the 500,000 mark in the U.S. in Week 6 and have continued without losing momentum. Recently, sales caught up to Japan and are even maintaining a pace slightly higher than in the Japanese market.

>This graph adds a comparison with the previous entry in the series, Fire Emblem Awakening. As you can see, there are major differences in the trends in the Japanese and American markets. In Japan, most of the demand is filled within the first few weeks after launch, but the Fire Emblem series continues to perform well over a long period in the U.S.

>In the past, the Fire Emblem series did not sell as well in the U.S. as it did in Japan. However, Fire Emblem Awakening greatly expanded the user base for the series, and the current entry, Fire Emblem Fates, has been popular abroad as well since launch.

Lucina will forever be number 1, femuifags, camillafags, and azurafags can stay cucked

Blow your dick off with a shotgun you fucking faggot.

Just close your eyes and walk away from the screen, my dude.

>after one attempt get tired of Birthright 23
>dump all the tonics I have on Ryoma and let him go on a lobster rampage
>kill Arthur and Effie with no mercy
>got him from level 8 to level 14
Fuck that chapter. If it was every other turn it'd be bearable but fireballs all the time is not cool, fuck you Camilla. Also I noticed Arthurs clothes explode into the merc outfit instead of Fighter, which is interesting.

Cinnamon rolls

Wew lad

Guess we're coming over here.

mega.nz/#F!30wyxByB!V20NJff1CPUd6JxMhMfNog

Disc 7 has been uploaded! Uploading the Disc 8 mp3s. Tomorrow I'll do the FLACs and maybe the Videos from Disc 8.

>Yesterday, we announced that we will follow Miitomo with Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing, two new applications based on our IPs, as the next steps in our smart device business.

>We will provide more details about these applications closer to the launch period, but I will provide a brief description of both of them today.

>The first IP is Fire Emblem.

>Fire Emblem is a pioneering role-playing simulation game series, combining the tactical elements of a simulation game with the character customization elements of a role-playing game.

>It is also well known by the catchphrase “tough-to-beat simulation.” This high-quality simulation game depicts intense battles in a sword-and-sorcery world inhabited by unique and charming characters, making it well-loved by fans.

>Fifteen titles have been released in this series, from Fire Emblem: Ankokuryu to Hikari no Ken (Japanese title) in 1990 to the latest title, Fire Emblem Fates.

>This series has many passionate fans, particularly among gamers in their 20s and 30s.

>As I mentioned before, the latest title, Fire Emblem Fates, is selling well in America and has found a wide audience outside of Japan as well.

>We have also released many spin-off titles and related products, and this has become a major IP for Nintendo, both in name and in substance.

>We are currently developing an application for smart devices based on Fire Emblem.

>We expect that many consumers will experience Fire Emblem for the first time on their smart device, so this application will offer a more accessible style of gameplay compared to the titles for dedicated video game systems. At the same time, we still aim to provide a fully engaging experience as a role-playing simulation game.

IT'S NOT FAIR

THEY'RE EVEN MOCKING US IN THE COMMENTS SECTION

Goodnight /feg/.

How do you guys HONESTLY feel about censorship?

Should things be censored?

Shitty meme pair is shitty.

Falseflagger detected

Please do the videos, man. I'd really appreciate it.

I can't imagine phone FE being anything but a terrible idea.

we get it

Cutest family

I fucking hate censorship.

>Analyzing the graph I can only conclude that censorship sells.

>When you tailor a foreign product to suit the tastes of a local audience at large, it sells more. Who woulda thought?

ITS NOT FAIR

PEOPLE PREFER THE ORIGINAL PRODUCT

ALL THIS DOES IS TELL MEEEEEEEEEMEHOUSE THAT CENSORSHIP IS OKAY!

t. severacuck

It seems like it improves sales after all, so yes, I am in favor. It was probably a big factor behind Fates' success in the West. Treehouse now knows the winning formula and can look forward to keeping this franchise safe, comfortable and financially viable for their market moving forward.

Oboro, Kanna, and Kamui are the cutest family!

>Kimishima also said that he's looking "into the possibility" of localizing the original FE games and releasing them on the eShop.

How is this even a question? Fuck any type of censorship.

Now that we know it can be done, barring Chapter 10 and without path bonuses, boo camp, and skill buying, what units do you guys think have the chops to Solo CQ Hard or Lunatic.

Those won't sell

No self-insert, no waifus, no buy! That's not Fire Emblem, it's just a cheap rip off of Awakening!

I like Hana

>sevsev has cute little stocking feets
>but subaki is wearing boots

Triggered tbqh. It's the little things.

>Had a dream about kissing Sakura once (I almost never remember my dreams)
>Can't stop thinking about her now

These cuteposting heretics are using dark magic.

in the new kirby game, the lucina and marth amiibos give you the sword ability and the robin one gives you a spark ability, just to let you guys know.

>Fates sold well
>this is why they're censoring the crap out of #fe
>this is why they'll keep censoring and removing parts of games
I don't want an Elibe remake anymore, marrying Serra ain't worth this shit.

No, I am against censorship. I never liked the facerubbing in the first place, but it's such a silly thing to cut out.

The best moment of the game

>Elise and Sakura's Song

Cute

I don't think Camilla or Azura are really threats. You should be concerned about Femui though, at least in Japan.

It's not so much that people that know of the changes necessarily like them, but rather that when it comes down to it they'd rather play the game regardless. I doubt the game would have sold worse if the game wasn't so heavily censored.

It depends on how long the FLACs will be uploaded, other then that if FLACs go fast enough I'll might do it on the same day. If not, I'll upload them this weekend.

No but I never care in the end, I got over Fates changes ages ago

Treehouse shills please go and stay go.

Awakening and Lucina are still the most popular. It doesn't matter what those made up charts say.

Shit like up aging a character? Whatever. That makes sense.

But shit like the retarded lengths NoA have been going through lately is just fucking moronic.

It's okay when it's good. What 8-4 did to Shadow Dragon was great.

I'd burn the world just to spend 30 minutes with Serra.

Cencorship needs to be removed.

the artist just got lazy as shit and didn't draw her boots because her legs are out of focus

same reason why their legs are fading away

Don't care about Sev, but her having her mom as a child only works for people who hate her anyway.

The reason I ask is because Fates and #FE seem clear that this is the route they're going and I was wondering how people felt about it. People still bought the games after all. Like maybe they can do whatever they hell they want and censor everything and maybe people will still buy it because the game's still fun.

But by that logic, people will still buy it even if they DON'T change things (which would be ideal, correct?), right?

Something about this seems a little... not genuine.

Sounds good.
Thanks World Cloud user

STOP

>when the hatebase gets too high horsey

I never saw "aging a character" as "censorship" until very recently, like fuck, really?

Yeah Lucina is more popular because she's in more games.

Well boys, it's time to own up to our mistakes and misgivings and apologize to Treehouse as well as give them props. They were right all along, and we're even going to possibly get official translations for all those great classic FEs that never came overseas thanks to them.

I'll be the first to do it. Feel free to chime in with your own, if you're man enough to admit to your mistakes.

"I'm sorry Treehouse, and I admit that I was wrong."

>want to get rid of some characters' uglier headgear
>golden clips are too expensive, and grinding pearls takes forever even with smithy ore trading
I hate this

>But by that logic, people will still buy it even if they DON'T change things (which would be ideal, correct?), right?
Yeah, pretty much.
Modern Nintendo being disconnected isn't anything new.

Some autists might consider it as such. I don't. Different ages of consent and all that shit.

Playing through Birthright again and I'm beginning to really understand some of the anti-Azura sentiments here. Everytime she ever pulls the mysterious bullshit or the part of her song hurting her I just want her to shut up

visit castles for arenas
not hard

ONE FOR YOUR MONKEY

TWO FOR YOUR CLOTHES

THREE FOR YOUR FAMILY

AND FOUR FOR YOUR NOSE

You burning the world is one thing, it is your driven passion causing something.
Being denied seeing her face and holding her hand because some group represented by a pimp prostitute decided you are not mentally mature enough and it might offend you (or a landwhale somewhere) is not.

I dislike Azura in general but I don't hate her THAT much. I think it's also important to differentiate hatred for the character themselves and hatred for how the character is presented. And really it's her presentation that is the source of much of her hate.

t. TharjaAnon

People talk shit about otaku in Japan buying things just for buying them, but gamers are just as bad at that shit too. They don't care, it's all about the gratification of playing the vidya. They don't care if they're bombarded with incomplete games with DLC. You could have stopped this, but it's too late.

Wait a minute, I got an idea guys!

We should..

wait.. wait for it...

SEND THEM A CARD!!

Is that /feg/FC guy around?

I made a thing to replace the shitty old thing. Decided on a Nohr Home kit, a Hoshido Away kit, and a classic throwback alt.

Tharjafag would never admit to being wrong, and he pirates all his shit anyway.

>"That's... um..."

Exactly. Preorders for the Special Edition were selling out at such a rapid rate when they first opened that orders were later being cancelled because there wasn't enough stock to meet demand. And this was before Kotaku started leaking Memehouse info and changes.

Code Name Steam, X Zone 2, Femui's Game. The first two are irrelevant and I hear no one being hyped about Amiibo Lucy. Maybe if they gave her supports.

Cinnamon Rolls in 720p

Cutting face-rubbing was a good idea, yes. The minigame would become horribly tedious otherwise, and only the most hardcore of waifufags would use it regularly. With that aspect removed, your average player can just hit a button and be immediately rewarded with cute dialog and support points. It's better this way.

The cut swimsuits and the removal of the bath house camera controls is fucking retarded, though. None of the extra swimsuits really showed anymore skin than the default, and all the camera would have done is allow for silly screenshots Miiverse. I'd say Miiverse is the reason why they cut it, but that doesn't make much sense considering you can still strip people and use the camera in the accessory shop.

It's also complete bullshit that female Kana can no longer access swimsuits, but male Kana still can. If NoA wants to treat them both like children, then treat them both like children—not just the little girl.

POST SELKIE

dont fall for the meme, tharjabro, you're better than that, smarter than that, you should know they exaggerate the hell out of that shit

user, people are stupid.
Most still don't know the wii u isn't a wii add-on so why would they care? All they know is they liked awakening and this is more of the same.
You could removed hard and lunatic mode and classic mode and they'd still buy it.

I agree, it was such a deep and powerful moment, Azura sacrificed herself to save her adoptive brother from the evil corrupting him. It was so touching and sad.
Plus it made it so much more heartfelt to save her in Revelations.
The best piece of writing in the post 2012 era of Fire Emblem
Why didn't Awakening have any dramatic moments like that?
You know, that they actually followed through with instead of coping out at the last second?

HOW YA GONNA TALK ABOUT THE BIRDS AND BEES

WHEN YA MET YOUR OWN WIFE

WHEN SHE WAS ONLY 14

>Fates full version more than $300 on Amazon
Fuck that shit.

Monster hunter.

>first two are irrelevant
It fucking hurts

Honestly, an apology card should not be out of the question. They had to deal with a lot of shit from us angry Fire Emblem fans for their decisions, but we were wrong. They knew what they were doing and here we all sit with egg on our face.

That, her "watashi ha" voice clip in the Japanese dub and especially her fucking angry/eyes closed frown face really annoy me, I don't know why.

14 is pretty much the perfect age for anime girls to be honest

AHAHAHAHAHA ITS JUST A FUCKING COSTUME

WEW LAD HOW FAR WILL YOU GO

WHATS NEXT

WOOLLY WORLD?

Because she knows you're an easily irritated retard who looks for any excuse to not play and complain about the game on /feg/?

wew lad, calm down.

I honestly have no idea what this ever meant. Can someone please explain it to me?

Somebody should do this with Fates.

I can go younger.

And here I am still not understanding why anyone liked Tharja other than that she dressed like a slut

He says this as bait but what he doesnt know is that he's actually right.

Robin should have stayed dead. Prove me wrong.

I'm pretty sure that's adulthood in the FE world.

There's no other explanation other than treehouse to Elise's adulthood.

The only thing they did right was remove the petting minigame. They can fuck off with everything else.

>Nintendo goes bankrupt due to meme magic and something something NX
>Sony buys Fire Emblem
>All the grimdark edgy world building and otaku/fujo bait fanservice you could ask for with no censorship
>Console FE games

youtube.com/watch?v=0M0RbaPxq2k

I'm already on chapter 24 of the game, do you want me to just marathon it all in one sitting or something?
>claim some of the shit Azura does just pisses me off but not that I dislike her entirely
>BUT THARJA IS SHIT TOO
Come on user, you're proving the memes right.