>SL Meta Poll Results
strawpoll.me/7403169/r

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/x4t7VbVL
youtu.be/1arGY6p297M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Still auto-fail log in
FUCKING WHY FROM
JUST LET ME INVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Decent weapons for Pyro build?

you may want sliders but im not giving em to ya heheheh

Finally got to see her up close, she actually looks better than I imagined. A solid 8/10, but the face is fat.

Enjoy your softban you cheating piece of shit :)

SOUL DUPING SCRIPT

I was having a really hard time getting the soul duping glitch to work manually, so I created an Autohotkey script to do it with one key press.

Here's the link to the script and instructions:
pastebin.com/x4t7VbVL

WEBM related - works well

Read the instructions before complaining and if you can't get it to actually duplicate the soul in your own game, try to tweak the timings(the times are in milliseconds). As explained in the instructions it depends on you fps.

If someone finds this actually usable, feel free to include in the OP.

>invade
>spawn inside of an orange invader guy
>we go find the host
>3v2
>other guy's getting his ass kicked, phantom with estoc named Quelana coming after me
>hear the other guy get backstabbed
>Quelana fucks off to go help him
>quietly rev up them Fire Orbs
>double kill

Suck it, driedfingertards. You just got killed by a fireball using retard named Sniper Wolf.

did the new patch turn on the poise switch or is that shit still disabled

cleansing chapel

Pass is dsg

chaos infused weapons
witch's locks
gargoyle flame spear
i think you could make immolation tinder work with an INT-skewed build

I want to marry Yuria!

Can anyone come help me with Champion Gundyr? This guy is kicking my ass.

PC, SL73 and highest weapon is +6

I have my dex at the minimum to use the Zweihander but it seems every other GS or UGS in the game needs more dex..

What should I do

Hah, joke's on you faggot I'm just gonna save the .bmp and upload it to Dark Souls 3 and it will auto find the slider configuration.

she looks like a fucking man

I found them on reddit, thanks

Pretty sure you can't cheat on the Xbone

>Held beneath leather boots and drab cloth using a knot of rope and bandage, they are dampened and indelibly stained with the misery of flight.
And here I thought the guy who kept saying the pants stank of piss was just trolling

weird chin/10

Just got DS3, white soap stone is greyed out everywhere and net settings are correct.

please halp

I haven't played in two days but they said
>The efficiency of the following categories has been adjusted: Short Sword, Twinsword and Magic
Is magic good now? Does this affect Dark Meme Sword? Is it nerfed?

Dex never hurts, it does provide minor scaling to most GS / UGS. I have mine at like 20.

>Fire orb in settlement
>Not Chaos Fire Orb
>Not Sacred Flame

You're no griefer, friend.

>Can't get the Firelink Greatsword

SHIT i've been found out

How do I into intelligence focused build for PvP?

It seems like for spells you need to hit 60 int, but at the same time you need to use a melee weapon in PvP as well. Which means completely wasted points in str and dex.

Then the options available are pretty dogshit. Split damage is just trash, and the best options are either estoc or dark sword crystal infused or ASS raw with ccrystal magic weapon. But buffing weapons is a real pain in the ass in PvP as on top of this you will have to buff your staff etc...

Soul greatsword and FFS can be parried and are unbelievable easy to do so. Animation cancelling has such a short window using it to bait out something is again pretty much impossible.

I'm just really burnt out on this sorcerer I made and feel like I wasted 12 hours leveling him up.

Magic actually got nerfed

She doesn't want to marry you

>implying she doesn't look like an eldrich abomination in other lightings besides that one

Did anyone kill Yorshka and need to ditch the evidence?

I want the chime but I don't have it in me to shatter a fuzzy little kid with progeria.

>SL 100
>Host has less than 500 hp

Why?

>tfw Karla accepts your proposal

How do I make a cute asian girl character.

It's a straight sword, look at how he's holding it ;)

Define everywhere. You can't put summon signs in Firelink, boss arenas and a few other random places. Also can't do it if you're being invaded.

[ocelot intensifies]

Why would anyone want them?

Finally

>Is anyone here to touch me? Keep those things from eating away at me
>those sobbing noises
I'M SORRY

Gitting gud.
>Calamity Ring
>No points in vigor
>No armor

Become god of PvP; never get hit.

Are bleed builds still cool?

I haven't been to Smouldering Lake or Catacombs yet on this character, she's all of four hours old. I went and grabbed the two scrolls in Farron and the one tome in Road of Sacrifices, but there's stuff I wanna do like Watchdog farming while I'm still 30 and +2. I know I could make my way there at 30 and +2, but it sounds more annoying then I wanna deal with.

He's playing the game the right way.

magic infused estoc

2 ez

DLCs BETTER HAVE AT LEAST ONE OF THE SERPENTS

WE GET ANDRE AND THE LAUGHING GRANNY FROM DS2 BUT NO SERPENTS EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE THE BEST CHARACTERS

Dex ring

There needed to be more bosses that said shit, for whatever reason it made the fight more exciting

>get summoned to duel at Pontiff
>it's a japanese guys
>naturally huge lag
>the roles have been reversed
>none of his hits to me do any damage
>I'M the one whose hits register even when I miss
>jap's face when

I use this build with the MLGS and a crystal estoc. I have the scholars ring on to bring the int to 55 to attune crystal soul spear.

I run with crystal soul spear, homing soulmass, and I bounce the third spell around with whatever I'm feeling like using at the time.

I still keep getting "failed to log in to the DS3 game server"

What the flying fuck? I've restarted console and everything. They aren't still working on it for xbone right?

Patch when?

until they rework sorceries and give them a buff, they're not good for pvp. Sorceries were never that intuitive in souls games to start with, but they had the fuckhuge damage to compensate. Pair that was latency issues the previous games had and they were difficult to dodge.

Now their damage is lowered unless you stat gouge like a madman and forsake health+endurance, as well as they're easy as shit to dodge because the latency in this game is solid. There's really no right answer with sorcery. Which is a shame because they added some really neat wizard robes and hats in this game.

Anyone managed to make a faith build work? I tried it with my first build and gave up when I was up to abyss watchers with one offensive miracle that did basically no damage and no faith scaling weapons

Should I just go Raw Astora Straigh Sword and power through to late game areas like AL or whatever where good miracles actually exist?

Also what even are the good faith scaling weapons? No straight swords

>Let's give heavy armors 0 functionality!
>Let's make Heavy weapons really dumb to use!
>Let's do that by turning off poise!

I don't want them back because judging from the statues in Lothric, they won't look as goofy and cute as before

Anywhere in the entire game I've explored so far. Up to the High Wall of Lothric.

i've been having fun and success with immolation tinder. it's a giant ass-halberd so fundamentally it has a good moveset, and since its a catalyst you can play with a shield, and use great magic shield

It's literally just the same model just stretched you fucking retard.

The bonfire sword looks fucking crap.

I wanted the one from the ACTUAL bonfire, the low key rusted one without the stupid gay as fuck glowing shit.

I wanted a raw damage non scaling straightsword, not a dumb greatsword

Is there a weapon that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Greatshield of Glory? Let alone guardbreak it.

I got a guy with max stamina to hit me with a pickaxe, and it only got to about 55%. 4 hits with a BKGA was about the same. This was actually as close as it got, I don't even know how he got 10 hits because I can only do 9 with 40 End and a FaP ring +0.

I tried to summon a Smough twice, but he was already taken. I doubt it'd do literally double the stamina damage as a BKGA though.

yes

They look literally the same

You just proved him right

Those fucking manjaws and ayy eyes

Two hours
1 hour and 8 minutes

>tfw you just lost your 18 million soul stash after getting knocked off anor londo twice

JUST

woah

>thy presence shall invoke the ire of the tyrant, Sulyvahn
But I already killed the Pontiff, girl!

They're starting to get a bit too popular. Another 2 weeks and they'll be lumped in with BKGs, Estocs and Straight Swords

>having trouble with the second half of the last boss
>summon a friend to help
>he has godmode and beats the last boss like it was nothing
>mfw

ya tons, but I'm not telling you because I don't want you to counter them.

Too bad for her, it's an order.

Just make an INT/DEX or an INT/STR build. You can't really get away with a full caster build in PVP anymore.

Hammers do way more damage to shields than anything else, and I think weight's related to it. But greatshields will always be strong as fuck at high level since everyone has so much stamina

good job, user.
that's one thing bloodborne did really well.

We need to build a High Wall, and Lothric will pay for it

Astora Greatsword, Lothric Knight Greatsword, Nameless King's boss weapon. With Astora's Greatsword and Lothric Knight, I was able to get well over 1000 AR, with a combo of rings, spells and stats, at around SL100-ish, but sacrificed some defenses for doing so. YOu can 1-2 shot the Lothric knights in the end game area.

weapon balance is horrible. there always has to be one weapon in a class that is much better than the others.

How much damn luck do you need to actually bleed other players? I'm at 15 so far and everyone dies before actually getting bled.

except for, you know

the bodies

So what exactly is the relationship of Lothric from Irithyll?

>It's literally just the same model just stretched you fucking retard.

You have a lot of misplaced hostility.

Is the retard who thought Nameless King was banished for losing a set of records still here?

>The Sun's first born was once a god of war, until he was stripped of his stature as punishment for his foolishness. No wonder his very name has slipped from the annals of history.

From Ring of the Sun's Firstborn in DS3

So since from fucked up the xbone update, can anyone tell me if faith got changed at all.

How is the Witch's Locks as a weapon for pyromancers? I'm thinking of mainly using pyromancies but you need to have some sort of melee weapon in souls games. Seems pretty good to keep people back and can't be parried.

>Demon Greataxe has literal shockwaves
Neat

I start see more and more people with greatshields. What the fuck?

>dueling a retard

People who flock to Anor Londa for duels are literal retards. Only in Anor Londo will someone let you R1 them down like that.

So bad.

Post your build please

I was looking to do a faith run

I dont think I have ever seen anyone get hit by homing soul mass ever. Waste of an attunement slot.

The only spells that ever land on good players are well timed SGS/FFS and that's just because it a sweeping attack that has a chance to hit them after/during a roll.

The only decent builds I have seen use the weapon magics and a main hand estoc.

Are you literally retarded?

To be fair that was the lore back in DaS1

It's because of this video. Fucking bighatlogan had to ruin our little circle jerk of unparryable and easy to land bleed building moveset. Now they're just as good as the top builds.

That's why they're getting nerfed

youtu.be/1arGY6p297M

I actually think he's just ornstein who got a pet dragon.

Even outside Anor Londo half the people are Dark Sword babies or just retards in general
whats your point?

Are you literally literal faggot?

Does anybody think that Dark Souls 3 doesn't have as many people as it shows? I'm convinced that at least 2/3s of the people you invade, get invaded by, or summon are NPCs.

Call me paranoid, but think about it.