>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-M6MO2LHQ_w?t=817
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Childrens card game

>C'thun decks are slow yet minion-heavy, with weak board clears
>Aggro decks are being played to exploit the start of a new meta

Why aren't you taking Patrons to ladder right now, /hsg/?

How can I make this more consistent?

Don't give me a list with like 5 murlocs and Tirion please.

>How can I make this more consistent?
Literally include tirion, the hands-down best legendary in the game

Sir finley doesn't synergize with inquisitors. Just drop him.

Secrets aren't worth the deck slot.

You need the 3 mana "give 1 health minions divine shield"

Coldlight oracle usually will screw you. Drop it.

I don't think seer is that good, 2 attack is not a lot.

Equality is good for trading with big minions when you have many small ones.

Having divine favors depends on the meta. I would put only 1 in at this point and if the meta turns to control then reconsider.

I forgot to mention which seer I Was talking about. I don't think coldlight seer is that good. Corrupted seer I'm not sure about.

Zoo is fucking disgusting. It reminds of the days when it first hit the ladder.

>mfw the Evolve Shaman I'm playing against has me down to half health, has full board control on his side but plays evolve that gives him a Doomsayer

I would not had a chance to recover and win if it wasn't for that specific turn.

Councilman will probably get nerfed. He's just too insane at 5 health.

Too bad I literally haven't drawn him or juggler at the same time I had a forbidden ritual to play. It feels like either councilman or the rituals are always on the bottom of the deck.

It'll average out eventually. The deck is pretty good even when you can't wombo combo, but when you can it's just pretty much GG. Most games don't make it past turn 7.

>it's a coin truesilver episode

>beating people with your shitty steward + stand against darkness deck

Gonna admit, this expansion is pretty fun

>You will never return home with darkshire waifu
>She will never give your little guy divine shield

Zoo vs Zoo is pretty fucking hilarious. It feels like I'm watching some weird kabuki theater

Any improvements or suggestions? Trying to go for legend - at 4 currently. I think Fandral and Brann might be dubious.

Replace Fandral with something else

>Went from 10-5 in an hour with Zoo

Sloer meta they said. Aggro is dead they said.

>Winstreak to 8
>RNG starts shitting on me
Welp guess that's it for tonight.
I'll let blizzard's RNG machine reset then finish up.

Just play Zoo.

I was.
I went from perfect opening curves and topdecks against slow ass c'thun and freeze decks to never having a turn 1, 2, or 3 play against c'thun and midrange specifically tuned to counter aggro.

Lemme see your deck senpai.

It's literally netdecked zoo but with double DID

This just happens every time I've started to win too much. If I wait a few hours and start laddering again my draws will be back and I'll finish my streak to 5.

Try dropping a Dark Iron and a Doomguard for Gormok and Leeroy if you have them. Gormok's effect and Leeroy's extra 1 point of damage + no discard has won me a lot of games.

this dude just singlehandedly won me an arena game killing 3 midrange minions and hitting face for 16. i love him

>Hit rank 5
>Literally only play against decks that counter me until I fall back to rank 6

Absolutely 100% rigged.

>do arena
>mage gets felguard from faceless summoner
>next game
>this happens
>he has 2 2 mana spells in hand
Great expansion.

Is there a viable N'Zoth deck out there? i'm trying to make this work, but no heals or taunts makes this very weak to anything tempo oriented

why is it so dead

>brann
>cthun
SIXTY FIREBALLS

Is death rattle hunter viable??

with the new meme princess card

>it's a aggro Hunter/shaman/druid are still everywhere episode and almost nothing has changed

I'm running it without her. It's viable by itself. N'zoth can be a nice finisher. But honestly I'm winning a fair share of games without him.

Because wrong thread

I'm only running it because iv'e opened her 3 times

I still need n'zoth :(

this expansion is the worst

Cairne and TBK are viable again, I love it just for that

no u

>having shit taste

>New Best Girl Edition
>Not Shadowcaster

how many draw cards does CW need? 1 slam, 2 shield block, 2 acolytes. is that already fine?

Try something like this but with Reno instead.

So Doomcaller, yay or nay? Doesn't do shit the turn you play it, but gives you double the pleasure, double the fun.

*TBK, Sylv and Ragnaros are viable again, I love it just for that.

>Craft N'Zoth
>Buy one pack with gold
>Get another N'Zoth

Sylv and Rag were always viable.

>sorry rogues we can't print you anymore good cards, shadow caster just limits design space!

I've been running Cairne in a few decks. Now that EVERYTHING doesn't have a great deathrattle, he really shines.

I FUCKING TRIED TO TELL PEOPLE

BUT NOO "GAME WILL BE SO SLOW XD ALL THE AGGRO CARDS ARE GONE XDDD"

Shadow Word Death REALLY needs to be nerfed holy shit. Play a 10 mana baddy and it gets fucked STRAIGHT away.

1200 dust cost for n'zoth

naisu

Good to run a 1 of. You never know what's going to happen and C'Thun is your win condition.

>Slower meta they said. Aggro is dead they said.

Idiots said that. Aggro may have lost a few cards, but Healbot, Chow and Belcher rotating did far more for aggro than those few losses took away.

Oh yeah, thanks for telling us, "Anonymous"

We should always listen to you from now on

might try that. i'm not sure there are enough good replacements tho

>New Midrange Hunter vs New Midrange Shaman
Valuetown match-up.

I've only played one game with this match-up since everyone else is playing Cthun stuff, but it was extremely even and even ended in a top deck war. This is the kind of shit I like

>craft N'Zoth after opening all the packs
>play arena with the last gold I had left for shits and giggles
>get N'Zoth from a pack

Show decks that gives you good results

I'll simply not craft any of the new cards until I now what's actually going to be playable.

It'd hurt me to use 1600 dust on a legendary right now only for it to not be playable in a few weeks because the new cancer meta doesn't allow it.

Its given pretty good results so far. Needs more play

>81% win rate ever since Standard got implemented
The fuck is going on

You should just play arena desu.

playing against hunter who played 4 highmane is not fun. fuck nzoth.

please tell me theres a jav with eloise...

I'm yet to lose. 4-0 so far with this.Even beat a warrior who got up to 28 Armor 28 HP.

I might be that warrior yesterday. Fuck you and your doom caller.

Where's the counterplay to C'Thun then?

Discard and denial mechanics don't exist so it's just a case of win before turn 10? That's not exactly easy considering their minions all have retarded good stats too. This whole "Everyone plays the same deck" and "Play on curve until 10 turn and auto win" really isn't very interactive.

Delinquent Duo when?

/hsg/ I need your help. I know for a fact that C'thun rogue will completely dominate all control matchups purely by virtue of having shadowstep, blade of c'thun, and c'thun himself. But I need help with building the rest of the deck. How do?

No, it was only just now. C'thun had 28 attack by the time I played him.

people experiment
most experiments are bad.

REMOVE BLADE FLURRY YOU SHIT HEAD!

mana wraith
patron
new hogger
flood board
put pressure the whole match

>implying this is not clearly best girl

Problem with C'thun decks and mostly the mirror is that if you go second you lose, no exceptions

Patron does a good job absorbing damage. Bolf helps too.

Win before turn 10 or soon after, they're just throwing out vanilla minions while you get to use more fancy valuable shit

gunna copy dis

So long buddy, you were my best unpack ever but its time for new adventures

N'Zoth or Emperor

Didn't think much about Patron

However I find myself having trouble stabilizing the game against their constant value minions ever since we lost Deaths Bite

N'Zoth, Sylvanas

Mostly I agree though, you can't do a lot except hope they draw poorly while they play with themselves, like Freeze Mage.

Cthun decks fall apart if you grab board control early. They're forced to remove your shit and not play Cthun stuff or else they'll get tempoed out and lose before turn 10

Both

>their constant value minions
vanilla stats?

nzoth is INSANE in deathrattle rogue and hunter. just copy the recipe decks and change some cards then you're good to go to have some real fun

The stat lines are very good leaning on the defensive side of things, especially druid.

Also their giving C'thun stats is an effect you can't control and adds to the value. They're constantly gaining advantage through curving, that's pretty silly.

Why is nobody talking about N'zoth priest? I just whipped together a deck and am climbing from rank 7 with a 75% win rate

>Try an arena run
>pick mage
>LITERALLY ONLY GET OFFERED ONE (1) MAGE SPELL THE ENTIRE DRAFT PHASE
>IT'S FUCKING ICE BARRIER
Fun
Stories
To
With
My
Friends
Like that one time I UNINSTALLED THIS TRASHHEAP OF A GAME was fun

>2 blade flurries

What two legenderies should I craft?

The only legendery I ever play is ragnoros firelord and occasionally cenarius.

I unpacked fucking nozdormu and anubarack. That's pretty much it for my cards. I'm waiting to get hogger and then I can dust them.

I'm kind of tempted to just craft a zoo deck instead, but you always end up getting the normal cards eventually. I'm very nearly eternal arena.

>75% win rate
that's meaningless without the number of games you played

Put it this way, Cthun minions literally do nothing if they don't get the chance to play Cthun, whether because you end the game before 10, they don't draw it or you pressure them too much for them to either get a big Cthun, or not die after playing him.

They're just vanilla minions while you get to play with shit like Master of Evolution, Highmanes and the like

Problem is I'm playing Rogue which relies on using efficient removal early to make plays with toxins and stuff later

They keep playing shit and I keep removing it but come time when I can actually pull stuff off I'm at like 19 health and they just dump C'thun on me and I'm done because rogue has no access to heals

oh and I got evil mukla, which is okay in my budget tempo mage. (no archmage)

OH MY FUCKING GOD I SUCK SO MUCH

Can anyone explain to me how to make a good deck?
I've been playing this game for ages, but I still don't know

You are at 15-5 with Nzoth priest? ok then

>wild is a complete shitfest and will remain that way since blizz has literally zero reason to balance it, and cancer decks will only get worse and worse
>have to constantly play and buy packs in order to be close to relevant in standard
>reprints will probably never happen and we'll never see brann in standard again soon enough

Get out of this game while you still can boys

c'thun warrior is fun - basically the good old control warrior with some sick taunts (2/6 for 4 with enrage +3 attack, 3/6 for 5 that buffs c'thun, and double 4/6 for 7) - the new shieldmaiden is sick, and Bran Bronzebeard makes some sick shit.

also, for shits and giggles, TB vs Crendor:
youtu.be/-M6MO2LHQ_w?t=817

You won't win against them if you play from behind. The fact that you're answering their threats and not the other way round is really bad.

You're rogue, you have shit like SI7 Agent, sap and backstabs. Rogue is good at removing your opponent's shit and playing another minion

Fuck, as much as I hate Blizzard, they did an amazing job with this expansion. Having so much fun. Every class seems strong. Glad I preordered. My only gripe is the fact I can't try out every deck.