Cosmetic items: dota2lounge.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0dRxGYLssGNJTAPj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for DOES THSI FUCKING RETARD REALIZE WE CAN STILL HEAR HIM

discord.gg/0dRxGYLssGNJTAPj

Reminder to join the official /d2g/ discord

this was actually hilarious

peruvians play EXACTLY like it would be some 6k ranked game, like everything from the diving wasting buybacks etc

this proves that mechanical skill DOESNT MATTER if you dont have someone that knows how to play the game and can captain the shitters around

without a good captain you just play like you would a pub

>He's too retarded to buy armor or spell resist or even fucking lifesteal which outheals the damage return

Well at least the stream is doing Twitch ads. My virgin ears are safe.

>remember people spamming >doubting during TI3 shenanigans nearly losing to good teams
>navi so fucking bad right now people whip out >doubting when navi almost loses to fucking PERU

stay out of fucking reddit dotards

>even the ads are terrible

UREP
R
E
P

nth for DIRECT INVITE team getting outplayed by peru

what is this discord meme

why would i even install some botnet

Lmao. Every day, every day this shitty studio's audio is out of sync. Every day they miss 3/4 of the draft or even the entire drafting phase. Every day, ching chong Merlini is dirty and disheveled while casting, unshowered and unkempt because of his refusal to shower and his dedication to mouthbreathing. Every day the fat jew David "LD" Gormanberg is a fat jew, fat and a jew. Every day GoDz sucks the tiny cock of the Chinese dota scene just a little bit harder, desperately hoping for the Chinese load to be shot deep into his throat while trying to look "cool" with his awful pedophile mustache. Every day, Zyori "S N I F F B O Y" sniffs his dirty scrotum on camera, misses early teamfights and wears a pink bow in his disgusting, terrible "hair". Every single day this goes on, and you people eat it up. You love it. This is absolutely disgusting. I'm disgusted and I hate every single one of you, every single miscreant that donated to this horrid studio's kickstarter, every single retard that watches their streams without AdBlock, every single fan of this atrocious, revolting, insulting excuse for a "studio"

HOLY SHIT THIS GREENSCREEN WutFace

user, What is best in Dota?

wow
nice cast :^^^^)

>these ads got more russian than my EU pub

our guy

You don't even need to install it m8

are these fucking niggers in a warehouse or something?

>People shit talking Na'vi for that game
But they won
Who cares if it was a close game
They still fucking won.

So how much did navi pay for that win?

is losing like retards called "outplaying" now?

then i outplayed the fuck out of my enemies with my 2-22 shaker yesterday when i got to fed up to even trying to win

Lmao. Every day, every day this shitty studio's audio is out of sync. Every day they miss 3/4 of the draft or even the entire drafting phase. Every day, ching chong Merlini is dirty and disheveled while casting, unshowered and unkempt because of his refusal to shower and his dedication to mouthbreathing. Every day the fat jew David "LD" Gormanberg is a fat jew, fat and a jew. Every day GoDz sucks the tiny cock of the Chinese dota scene just a little bit harder, desperately hoping for the Chinese load to be shot deep into his throat while trying to look "cool" with his awful pedophile mustache. Every day, Zyori "S N I F F B O Y" sniffs his dirty scrotum on camera, misses early teamfights and wears a pink bow in his disgusting, terrible "hair". Every single day this goes on, and you people eat it up. You love it. This is absolutely disgusting. I'm disgusted and I hate every single one of you, every single miscreant that donated to this horrid studio's kickstarter, every single retard that watches their streams without AdBlock, every single fan of this atrocious, revolting, insulting excuse for a "studi

>peru using new freshness axe meta
>lost against fucking ench

>guys we need a set
>JUST GREEN SCREEN IT AND PAY A BUM 20 RUBLES TO PHOTOSHOP A SET TOGETHER

Man, I asked you guys last time for the discord channel and all I got was reddit's d2 discord

They literally only won because Peru went full retard and dove Tier 4

>Alliance

>That green screen
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>dat forklift reversing

where the fuck is this hosted at lmao

I don't think Alliance can talk considering they haven't played since Shanghai

Lmao. Every day, every day this shitty studio's audio is out of sync. Every day they miss 3/4 of the draft or even the entire drafting phase. Every day, ching chong Merlini is dirty and disheveled while casting, unshowered and unkempt because of his refusal to shower and his dedication to mouthbreathing. Every day the fat jew David "LD" Gormanberg is a fat jew, fat and a jew. Every day GoDz sucks the tiny cock of the Chinese dota scene just a little bit harder, desperately hoping for the Chinese load to be shot deep into his throat while trying to look "cool" with his awful pedophile mustache. Every day, Zyori "S N I F F B O Y" sniffs his dirty scrotum on camera, misses early teamfights and wears a pink bow in his disgusting, terrible "hair". Every single day this goes on, and you people eat it up. You love it. This is absolutely disgusting. I'm disgusted and I hate every single one of you, every single miscreant thaAAt donated to this horrid studio's kickstarter, every single retard that watches their streams without AdBlock, every single fan of this atrocious, revolting, insulting excuse for a "studio".

Beyondthesummit Lmao. Every day, every day this shitty studio's audio is out of sync. Every day they miss 3/4 of the draft or even the entire drafting phase. Every day, ching chong Merlini is dirty and disheveled while casting, unshowered and unkempt because of his refusal to shower and his dedication to mouthbreathing. Every day the fat jew David "LD" Gormanberg is a fat jew, fat and a jew. Every day GoDz sucks the tiny cock of the Chinese dota scene just a little bit harder, desperately hoping for the Chinese load to be shot deep into his throat while trying to look "cool" with his awful pedophile mustache. Every day, Zyori "S N I F F B O Y" sniffs his dirty scrotum on camera, misses early teamfights and wears a pink bow in his disgusting, terrible "hair". Every single day this goes on, and you people eat it up. You love it. This is absolutely disgusting. I'm disgusted and I hate every single one of you, every single miscreant that donated to this horrid studio's kickstarter, every single retard that watches their streams without AdBlock, every single fan of this atrocious, revolting, insulting excuse for a "studio".

What the fuck do you even do in the discord?

>BTS

LMAO, every day.

STFU SHEEVER LUL

>rely on your opponents throwing to win
they won off of their opponents lack of skill more than their own merits

playing an even match. I enjoy a good loss very much too

39k from a kickstarter, and this fucking production value? What is this

Lmao. Every day, every day this shitty studio's audio is out of sync. Every day they miss 3/4 of the draft or even the entire drafting phase. Every day, ching chong Merlini is dirty and disheveled while casting, unshowered and unkempt because of his refusal to shower and his dedication to mouthbreathing. Every day the fat jew David "LD" Gormanberg is a fat jew, fat and a jew. Every day GoDz sucks the tiny cock of the Chinese dota scene just a little bit harder, desperately hoping for the Chinese load to be shot deep into his throat while trying to look "cool" with his awful pedophile mustache. Every day, Zyori "S N I F F B O Y" sniffs his dirty scrotum on camera, misses early teamfights and wears a pink bow in his disgusting, terrible "hair". Every single day this goes on, and you people eat it up. You love it. This is absolutely disgusting. I'm disgusted and I hate every single one of you, every single missscreant that donated to this horrid studio's kickstarter, every single retard that watches their streams without AdBlock, every single fan of this atrocious, revolting, insulting excuse for a "studio".

It's a modern day IRC

>Lmao. Every fucking day, every day this shitty studio's audio is out of sync. Every day they miss 3/4 of the draft or even the entire drafting phase. Every day, ching chong Merlini is dirty and disheveled while casting, unshowered and unkempt because of his refusal to shower and his dedication to mouthbreathing. Every day the fat jew David "LD" Gormanberg is a fat jew, fat and a jew. Every day GoDz sucks the tiny cock of the Chinese dota scene just a little bit harder, desperately hoping for the Chinese load to be shot deep into his throat while trying to look "cool" with his awful pedophile mustache. Every day, Zyori "S N I F F B O Y" sniffs his dirty scrotum on camera, misses early teamfights and wears a pink bow in his disgusting, terrible "hair". Every single day this goes on, and you people eat it up. You love it. This is absolutely disgusting. I'm disgusted and I hate every single one of you, every single missscreant that donated to this horrid studio's kickstarter, every single retard that watches their streams without AdBlock, every single fan of this atrocious, revolting, insulting excuse for a "studio".

Lmao. Every day, every day this shitty studio's audio is out of sync. Every day they miss 3/4 of the draft or even the entire drafting phase. Every day, ching chong Merlini is dirty and disheveled while casting, unshowered and unkempt because of his refusal to shower and his dedication to mouthbreathing. Every day the fat jew David "LD" Gormanberg is a fat jew, fat and a jew. Every day GoDz sucks the tiny cock of the Chinese dota scene just a little bit harder, desperately hoping for the Chinese load to be shot deep into his throat while trying to look "cool" with his awful pedophile mustache. Every day, Zyori "S N I F F B O Y" sniffs his dirty scrotum on camera, misses early teamfights and wears a pink bow in his disgusting, terrible "hair". Every single day this goes on, and you people eat it up. You love it. This is absolutely disgusting. I'm disgusted and I hate every single one of you, every single missscreant that donated to this horrid studio's kickstarter, every single retard that watches their streams without AdBlock, every single fan of this atrocious, revolting, insulting excuse for a "studio".

>Guys we need to shut down the stream for a bit while-
>LOUD SHIT MUSIC PLAYS
>stream dead

I honestly don't know why that caught me so off guard, but holy shit I can't stop laughing.

Lmao. Every day, every day this shitty studio's audio is out of sync. Every day they miss 3/4 of the draft or even the entire drafting phase. Every day, ching chong Merlini is dirty and disheveled while casting, unshowered and unkempt because of his refusal to shower and his dedication to mouthbreathing. Every day the fat jew David "LD" Gormanberg is a fat jew, fat and a jew. Every day GoDz sucks the tiny cock of the Chinese dota scene just a little bit harder, desperately hoping for the Chinese load to be shot deep into his throat while trying to look "cool" with his awful pedophile mustache. Every day, Zyori "S N I F F B O Y" sniffs his dirty scrotum on camera, misses early teamfights and wears a pink bow in his disgusting, terrible "hair". Every single day this goes on, and you people eat it up. You love it. This is absolutely disgusting. I'm disgusted and I hate every single one of you, every single miscreant that donated to this horrid studio's kickstaarter, every single retard that watches their streams without AdBlock, every single fan of this atrocious, revolting, insulting excuse for a "studio".

Gotta admit, the reddit in me chuckled a bit.

this
what's with casters and shit music.

S N I F F S N I F F

>Beyondthesummit
Lmao. Każdego dnia w tym gównianym studiu audio jest niezsynchronizowane z dźwiękiem. Każdego dnia omijają 3/4 draftu, albo całą fazę draftu. Każdego dnia, ching chong Merlini jest brudny i rozczochrany podczas castu, nieumyty ponieważ nie chce mu sie wziąsć prysznicu. Każdego dnia tłusty żyd LD jest tłustym żydem, tłustym i do tego żydem. Każdego dnia GoDz ssie malutkiego kutasa chinskiej doty jeszcze troche bardziej mając nadzieje na połknięcie chinskiego ładunku, podczas gdy probuje wyglądać cool ze swoim brzydkim pedofilskim wąsikiem. Każdego dnia, Zyori "S N I F F B O Y" wącha swoje brudne krocze na wizji, gubi wczesne teamfighty i nosi różową kokardkę w swoich obrzydliwych, strasznych "włosach". Każdego dnia to sie powtarza a wy to pożeracie. Kochacie to. To jest absolutnie obrzydliwe. Jestem obrzydzony przez was i nienawidze każdego z was, każdego łachudry który darował pieniądze na kickstarter tego strasznego studia, każdego niedorozwiniętego który ogląda ich streamy bez AdBlocka, każdego fana tego odrażającego. obraźliwego wymysłu nazywanego "studiem".

>buttmad shit'vi fangay can't accept his team is literally peru tier
>b-but they won

THEY

HAD

A

DIFFICULT

GAME

VS

SMASH

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Lmao. Every day, every day this shitty studio's audio is out of sync. Every day they miss 3/4 of the draft or even the entire drafting phase. Every day, ching chong Merlini is dirty and disheveled while casting, unshowered and unkempt because of his refusal to shower and his dedication to mouthbreathing. Every day the fat jew David "LD" Gormanberg is a fat jew, fat and a jew. Every day GoDz sucks the tiny cock of the Chinese dota scene just a little bit harder, desperately hoping for the Chinese load to be shot deep into his throat while trying to look "cool" with his awful pedophile mustache. Every day, Zyori "S N I F F B O Y" sniffs his dirty scrotum on camera, misses early teamfights and wears a pink bow in his disgusting, terrible "hair". Every single day this goes on, and you people eat it up. You love it. This is absolutely disgusting. I'm disgusted and I hate every single one of you, every single miscreant that donated to this horrid studio's kickstarter, every single retard that watches their streams wiithout AdBlock, every single fan of this atrocious, revolting, insulting excuse for a "studio".

Hey guys it's your boy Owen here.
Wish we could do something about the general production value of this event but a lot of it is out of our hands. I guess it's safe to say the lads over at jD really dodged a bullet ey?
We're all doing our best with what we've got so just stay chill and enjoy some quality dota :)

What's your favorite meme this patch?

Slamdunk

Post sheever

>thinking that because the games are on the BTS steam that they have anything to do with the production

dumb NEETs

So why would you ever build Drums over Dragon Lance + Wind Lace now?

echo sabre sven

Can I fuck your girl? You can watch

Lmao. Every day, every day this shitty studio's audio is out of sync. Every day they miss 3/4 of the draft or even the entire drafting phase. Every day, ching chong Merlini is dirty and disheveled while casting, unshowered and unkempt because of his refusal to shower and his dedication to mouthbreathing. Every day the fat jew David "LD" Gormanberg is a fat jew, fat and a jew. Every day GoDz sucks the tiny cock of the Chinese dota scene just a little bit harder, desperately hoping for the Chinese load to be shot deep into his throat while trying to look "cool" with his awful pedophile mustache. Every day, Zyori "S N I F F B O Y" sniffs his dirty scrotum on camera, misses early teamfights and wears a pink bow in his disgusting, terrible "hair". Every single day this goes on, and you people eat it up. You love it. This is absolutely disgusting. I'm disgusted and I hate every single one of you, every single missscreant that donated to this horrid studio's kickstarter, eversy single retard that watches their streams without AdBlock, every single fan of this atrocious, revolting, insulting excuse for a "studio"

>why would you ever build drums
I just don't know

I laughed like a retard the first 20 times I saw that. definitely slam dunk

You pretty much don't buy drums anymore period.

That webm is some 11/10 shit

>closed game because it looked like Na'Vi were fucked
>just watched the ending

HOW DID PERU FUCK UP THIS BADLY?

>Stream is still down

Kek

Because it's a fucking entire country of inbred subhuman garbage.

So, bylatstone buffs and bloodhorn means that soon or later storm will become fotm, how do I deal with him gulag? What mid can pressure him enough and later kill him, does void's chrono disables ball lightning? What the fuck I am gonna do, this hero is like slark, except that you can kill slark but you can't kill storm. The only thing that comes to my mind is lion, but I am not gonna play supports in my potato mmr, plz help.

thats a pretty rude thing to say m8

>Peru
Answered your own question. There's a reason they got banned from all Valve events. It's not that they're bad, but it might as well be!

carry silencer

Why not echo sabre tiny?

If this post ends in 0 Navi won't win a single series in Manilla.

Get out, racist scum

Big boy in the schoolyard, eh Dubz?

the same thing you always did against storm, now even easier than ever becuawse he fucks himself out of mana faster

heres the secret:
4-1-1 antimage
oov
vanguard

run around and farm in very dangerous places creating pressure and making space for your team, there is not a lot that can kill you

from there you go the normal build you always would

Thanks meme magic
Now i rake in the money betting against them every timr

will reddit ever stop being BTFO?

nice script retard

also good

Literally the only country in the world worse than Brazil and Argentina.

>Not wearing clothes on top of your underwear
why are women allowed to do this?

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Nice

Tried him last game, his ult is still so mana killing it's not worth it.
so I buy blink/scepter and thorne.

if this post ends in a number navi won't even get a direct invite to TI

The best thing about the Netherlands is not them having absolutely no public decency laws.
The best thing is grills fully exploiting the fact, that there are no public decency laws.

Thanks Jani.

If this post ends in a 0 then OG will implode from backstabbing before they even have a chance to play like shit again

lol its like second life VR 10 years down the line, except its a dystopian 90's video game

>A-Axe is totally OP this patch guys!

Z E R O
E
R
O

P E R C E N T
E
R
C
E
N
T

W I N R A T E
I
N
R
A
T
E

user has spoken

I chose d2g's discord over reddit's one
But whatever

>public decency

I thought Veeky Forums was blocked on Iran and Saudi Arabia.

look at that girl lol come on mate you really think thats "decent"? she is allowed to do it whatever free country viva yurop but lets be real

>hero that comes online after level 16

no hes still shit

If this post ends with 7 Bulldong will throw and get kicked from [A]

So whose the real winner of this patch?

I really like that tiny razor buff. can slurp dmg from a mile away now.