>Extra System (Fighter compatible)
dropbox.com/s/nej6v525he4rrcj/Extra System.rar?dl=0

>Steiner Foundation - Easier Campaign
fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=10398.0

Other urls found in this thread:

fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=9320.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post shipfus.

I would have posted a Buffalo MK.2, but I'm on mobile.

Live you sonofabitch, live!
>Engineers were unable to restore function to the ISS Ded Thread

I will name my next flagship like that.

>adding portraits to base game
>stroll around folders
>find this

Ayylies race confirmed?

But user, you already posted her.

Full version when?

When the game is finished.
Maybe your children will be around for it.

Hot, what mod is this from? I know it's just a kitbash, but I like the way it looks. No mounts, though.

Found it there:
fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=9320.0
I think this one is planned to be used in the Seeker mod if it ever get finished.

Man, I hope Seeker comes out. Tartiflettes quality of work is supreme. SCY is one of my favorite mods. They're not OP at all, but they have some real gems in their ship lines. His art is top notch.

What was the file and line you need to change in order to give more command points at start?

Can't wait for the new Scy sprites.

What's a good EMP based small energy weapon?

All mods count.

Valkyrians, why u so dead!

hasn't aged well

I just want my giant murder wedges back...

Use the vanilla emp blaster. 5 op, average EMP damage that will disable most frigates with it's shields down in a couple of shots. Short range though.

HELMET on the forums stated that NGO feels a lot like a descendant of the Valkyrians.

Anti Matter Blaster?

Shit nigga, it's hard to get one of these. And i'm hostile with Tri-jews due to the faction i started in.

no, thickskull. he said 5 op and emp, he's trying to say ion cannon

Yeah but... I don't really like their sprites and can't stand their sounds.

>ion cannon
>good EMP weapon

And you call other people Thick Skulls?

i didn't offer any opinion. i just cleared up your confusion, knuckledragger

Now you're just fucking with me nose picker.

I didn't like their sprites, but the more I look at them I'm starting to get used to them.

Not sure what their sounds are like because I haven't actually played them yet. Waiting for a version that doesn't require SS+ that I can use with Dynasector. SS+ is going away for good, so I might as well just start getting used to it.

Yay, a flamewar! It's been a whole two days without one of those...

spoken like a true asscrack scratcher

Do you spend too much time on highly moderated forums or something?

I bet you kiss girls maggot.

Since you are new to Veeky Forums, I'll give you a scientifically calculated graph on level of shitposting versus number of posts on an imageboard. As you can see, early in a shitposting career, anons make the mistake of trying too hard to make the person they're replying to look like a doo doo head. Over time, their shitposting level levels out, note that it doesn't return to baseline levels that you would see from someone who just arrived from groupthink shit tier forums, but rather a more refined and balanced level of shitposting.

>flamewar

how new are you

It's been on and burning since the world was turning.
fegget

What's the most satisfying weapon, user?

Twin Core-0 Cannons followed up by a massive barrage of laser/ballistic tech.

Or slap a series of flush-fire auto-cannons and Warp-Speed Railguns onto the broadside of a Banshee Norn and tell me you aren't having fun.

Is the gryphon any good?
I like the way it looks, but I always have problems properly outfitting it.

For me, Neutron Lance(s), but I love all giant beam weapons.

Oh, there was a general for this? Awesome! Haven't played since 7.0 I believe. What's happened since then?

I think this is the most awesome post I've seen on a Veeky Forums thread ever.

No industry unfortunately.

I love it as a early/mid game flagship, though it's not as good as other ships in it's price range if you're not flying it yourself because AI is not very good with missiles that require timing and ignores autofire settings.
I had best results with this loadout:
>1x light needler, 1x heavy needler (but you can use any kinetic weapons, really)
>1x Locust SRM (lots of small HE missiles)
>2x Sabot MRM Pod (6 powerful kinetic missiles in one salve)
>3x Rage SRM (low-ish HE damage, some tracking, extreme speed)
>4x PD of choice (Shredders for me)

Locust on autofire obliterates fighter/bomber wings and together with kinetic weapons does the same to frigates and even destroyers given a few salvos.
6 Sabot missiles in one salvo instagibs any frigate it hits, destroys most of destroyers,overloads and cripples larger ships.
6 Rage missiles in one salvo for those enemy ships that think they can safely vent when under protection of friendly PD. Can also be effectively used on shielded frigates if you need to thin out enemy forces quickly.

The only thing this ship has trouble with are heavily armoured targets, though you can still kill those by thousand cuts since with missile specialization, expanded missile racks and missile autoforge you have pretty much infinite ordnance.

Interesting.
Personally I like kitting out a bunch of carriers and spend a lot of money on fighter wing and a couple destroyers and frigates to protect the carriers.

Is there anything other than a brawler that the ai is competent at piloting?

It'll come eventually. I got the original one with just the missions. It takes the dev a long god damn time to update but he makes everything preeeetty polished.

Hyperion is my waifu. I picture her as a tiny azn chick with mad ninja skills. Once I have it in my fleet never fly anything else.

Her favorite fetish: whipping other ships behinds with dual heavy blasters.

Oh yes, my friend! AI is good at piloting anything that doesn't have burn drive (or similar ability), has powerful shields, high flux capacity and lots of PD!

ded

>Start new campaign
>Luck out and get a 0-series Nevermore
>Encounter pirate kitchen sink fleet
>Sudenly hear a zeeeng noise and 4 bright missiles overload and boom goes the Nevermore
Turns out they had 4 clarents what the fuck.
The early game can be frustrating sometimes

You let your Nevermore get shrek'd by just 4 clarents? Was your flux already high or something?

there's no reason to overload from 4 clarents anyway, just take the damage instead, it wont kill

Who is your capitalfu?

Do light capitals count?

They do if they bump the thread, yeah.

Seems out post delivery from Glassnir was attacked by pirates, oh well.

RAGHEADS GET OUT OF MY SPACE

ASTRA VULT

I kinda want a space towelhead faction. Place them on the opposite end of the sector to Antioch, make them vengeful with Templars and hostile to everyone else.

I don't know if they should get alien tech like KT, shit would be horrifying but it would make them a step up from the Path.

Luddic Path is basically space towelheads.

Hyper dogmatic, reject advanced technology, interpret the rules according to their own immediate needs, and are pretty much a sanctioned extremist militant arm of a larger theocratic organization that claims to be peaceful.

They just need some better unique variants, like snackbar battle busses. Massive crews, low cost of upkeep and CR recovery, shitloads of guns, lots of questionably effective armor, unguided rocket spam, etc.

Personally I just want more paint jobs.

>start with pirate faction
>get penalized for smuggling
>get penalized for not having transponder on

What in the fuck is this shit?

Did you turn your transponder off and buy shit from a pirate black market? I'm sure the local pirate boss got pissed at you dodging his tariff.
He needs that money in exchange for protecting the market you decided to fuck around in.
Now be a good little pirate and go cause shenanigans in other markets.

>smuggling goods into a market for smugglers

not meta enough

>smuggling reduces stability
>low stability means low prices
>this is somehow a bad thing

Why would a faction want to get tariffs when they pay that much more when they buy their ships and weapons at 400% of the lowest price?

Greedy people don't enjoy free markets

Stop dying on me.

posting in a doomed general

plz great alex-sama save us from this hell

No

why not go to the /indie/ general?

I would let Janet suck my dick

This general will thrive like industry when we get it

In 2020

Anyone from /igg/?

Dominus, Cronus, Maelstrom
My wonderful ladies

Onslaught best girl

dresdinova here looking for other fast and good ships

this guy gets it

Cucksector

How do we salvage this game?

cant tell if you're a shitposter or not

why would he be a shitposter?

Calm down anons, in other parallel world, Starsector is an cooperative online game and it fucking rocks.

And also has an amazing balanced versus mode

Yeah and everyone is flying phase ship.

get out

Phase ships are shit 1v1 if the enemy ship has an omni shield. All they can really do is stall until they run out of CR. They would be good in bigger battles, though.

Which, again, is why this game isn't an arena combat game, if it was, a LOT of shit would have to be different.

Everyone is flying phase ship with grapeshots.

Afflictor disables shields

The afflictor would never exist in a multiplayer mode.

>get out of muh sekrit club

>mp starsector
just ram and hump your ships senpai

I hump my shipfu everyday

who is she

Not bad

KanColle faction a la Battleship Yamato when

TECHNICALLY the Mayorate is the technologically advanced Muslims, like Space Turkey or Space Iran.

Would anyone be enraged if...if in a future mod, which involves several systems with not a whole lot in them on the fringe, which may or may not be under attack from aliens from time to time...would anyone be upset if I named it Blood Gulch, with a hegemony base called Outpost Alpha One and a tirtachyon base called Blood Gulch Base, but being really small bases that is essentially where people get sent if they piss off someone higher in the heirarchy? And there's an independant base (quite large) called Freelance.

Or would this enrage people too much?