/slg/ Second Life General

Pressing all the emote buttons at once edition

Old Thread Getting Started Guide: pastebin.com/pnnQtCDx
Shape Guide: pastebin.com/2pAKs7ub
Skydrive Passwords: pastebin.com/1a07atCd

For an invite to the Veeky Forums group, contact any of these people: pastebin.com/dyU3Zgqj

For other groups, paste these into your chat and click the link it creates to see the group info, and click the Join Now button:
Veeky Forums group: secondlife:///app/group/573a69eb-f90d-cfcf-daef-abf258c46191/about
/x/ group: secondlife:///app/group/309c8d64-3f92-ab12-68af-41820f67b120/about
/m/ group: secondlife:///app/group/73d1d8a5-c2ef-e982-4173-8372b44b28d1/about

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/en_uk/read/second-life-donald-trump-bernie-sanders
marketplace.secondlife.com/p/piggu-Jonathan-Mesh-Avatar/8972858
youtube.com/watch?v=LwowpASIOHo
maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/TeamGhetto/131/45/27
maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wingo/40/22/87
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

motherboard.vice.com/en_uk/read/second-life-donald-trump-bernie-sanders Oh look SL is in the 'news'

>not screenshooting clear pictures of the deamons
BOOOO

I need this doormat

Is this the system avatar? I've been wanting to do a fat nerd for a while now.

marketplace.secondlife.com/p/piggu-Jonathan-Mesh-Avatar/8972858

Don't go in there!

>dress normal
>look bland

Why is gnome so inexplicably cute?

who is gnome?

How can he? Everybody knows that Aza is the cutest!

I want rahf to step on me

can I get a pic of gnome?

youtube.com/watch?v=LwowpASIOHo

yo i am pro at making character in zbrush, what kind of avatar should i make? what does second life need?

why is /d/ so uptight?

assriel dreemurr

Animal Crossing, The Sims, City of Heroes, popular videogame characters, popular anime characters, popular TV show characters, popular MMO game characters

more dicks

seconding this

I'm Japanese.I can speak English a little,but not good at English.

seconding this

SLURL?!

I'm going to fuck her

As a switch who leans toward sub, after a few days of primarily domming I'm reminded of why I stopped doing it. Most subs in SL are just really fucking terrible. This applies to both male and female. They don't really want to act like a sub, they just want to use someone else to live out their fantasies. Others just want to be controlled and put no actual effort into anything. Some of them are perfectly content to just use RLV toys or poseballs and literally never emote. Or talk for that matter. It's boring as fuck and there are so many people.

Then there's the matter of finding one who has both a good av and the ability to emote decently in the first place, which is rare. Back to being a sub almost all of the time for me. Not that most doms are much better desu, but I've had better luck with them than with subs.

Also it seems like pretty much every male av I see looks edgy or like a nu-male. I've been in SL a long time so it's always kinda been like this. But holy shit I just wanna see more normal good-looking guys with mesh bodies wearing suits and dress shirts.

Red Flags for guys:

-he looks like a Chad stereotype and has an inhumanely big dick

At least a decent bit of the Chad stereotypes look like they're capable of dressing themselves worth a shit.

>50 year old men dressing like highschool boys

It's like they're trying to relive their highschool years as the guys they were jealous of

How about I kick your fucking ass??

I'm thinking of getting new shoes. What KEMONO shoes would be more suitable for this type of outfit?

trash cans so you can be reminded of how rubbish u are for choosing the kemono

name? I want to fuck your ass

Are you in Detroit?

thanks

maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/TeamGhetto/131/45/27

Shoes are easy to shop for, even outside of what's actually made for your avatar. The Kemono hud allows you to hide your feet so they won't clip through, which should help. Try demos whenever possible to be sure, though.

>The Sims
I made Bob Newbie once.

jesus

Honest response, not meme response:
If you can create a mesh body that uses the official standard LL body uv map then you should make a femboy body.
If not then make something you cannot create with human mesh bodies, for example aliens, monsters, robots. Aim for render like quality (people buying items do not care about polygon count, they care about how detailed the textures / model is).
You could also make a human(oid) avatar that has exaggerated / detailed anatomy in comparison to a regular mesh body. See the niramyth aesthetic as an example, it sold well even though it does not use the LL uv map. I'm sure a Veeky Forums female body would sell well too.

OK.

>If you can create a mesh body that uses the official standard LL body uv map then you should make a femboy body.
>femboy body.
yeah cause there's not enough of those around!

there isn't, that's the point.
The only one is the Nauha, and it sucks.

Enough femboy bodies, or enough femboys?

The former indicates a surplus in supply, while the latter indicates a surplus in demand. For someone looking to make money, this distinction is important.

Maybe the ones I wear, but they are for slink

real fucking talk,
realest. fucking. talk.
pawjobs?

Enough femboys. All of them have to resort to the LL body and frankenmix it with mesh butt. A femboy body would have its niche hungering for it.

There's so many ways to make a femboy body that's decent and most of them are already using it.

There's a severe lack of human male mesh bodies that are average and not muscular in any way.

>5k
fuck off you dumb slut

Psycrow from Earthworm Jim.
Earthworm Jim himself.

tips for poseballing with trans and non-cis people?

call them the opposite of their preferred pronouns

lies.

Don't.

Trannies are impossibly to satisfy. They are NEVER happy. That is why post-transformation suicide rates are fairly high. It's better if you just don't do it at all.

Who's in the box?
Is it the giraffe???

you guys seem violent! There is no need for guns and weapons!

the HRT fucks with their brains so much, my friend is going through HRT (covered by the government) and he/she has become stupidly aggressive and snappy and can barely sleep anymore but turns into a peach in the morning, they act like a complete snarky dick and I've honestly just stopped talking with them since

fuck you and fuck other shitty allies like you, cissies are scum

Pretty much.

The problem is our culture has taken to glorifying the successful transitions so much that the far more numerous unsuccessful ones are ignored.

You will never be a girl, archiplex

It's gotten so bad and the worst part is if I or anyone else dares to stand up to them and tell them it's ruining them we get shot down by their friends or called transphobic by society.

I'm not transphobic I'm just prosanity. It's like watching one of your grandparents with dementia just lose it over time.

Why are trans so condescending when you poseball with them?

it's like they don't have fun with Second Life. Yes I know your penis isn't actually in me and that I can't feel it. It's called roleplay.

Don't get scammed, only seek findom through official means.

Not a child, just short!!

Don't forget to use the word 'gingerly' when doing ERP

nice shirt man

Thanks man I really appreciate that.

can you post the shirt AO map? i want to make you one.

The fact that you virtually fuck them makes you no better.

Unfortunately the creator hasn't put out the AO maps yet. I pestered them about it and they should be putting one out soon though.

I want one too

is it wrong to tell someone to hurry up doing erp?

I thought I would just do stuff with a guy for 20 minutes, but we ended up going at for more than 2 hours. I have to go to do stuff.

I usually mention something before I even start, let them know I've gotta go in a bit. Seems to make them more conscious of time. One guy even logged out because he was embarrassed he couldn't go any faster.

anyone ever done vore?

how does vore sex end?

>3 hour ERP sessions

i like this one more

This means so much to me.

jesus christ
whats her name please tell me

its beautiful

katiesmith12
No guys.

>no guys
That's alright

Check out this mountain of a man.

big guy, but why are your jean shorts stained?

Why doesn't Halley ever respond to me? Please respond.

I spilled my drink.

Ooops, fat-fingered that post and forgot the image.

No one has to put up with negative bullshit, he's not in the wrong for not wanting to put up with their aggressiveness.

more proof that all "allies" are fake as shit. fine, we don't need your help, fuck off

I have had maybe two positive experiences with trannies in my life.

For the most part they are rude, angry, and whiny shits that take out their fucked up emotions on other people and think they deserve to be treated like delicate flowers just because they were born in the wrong body.

I'm going to have to same this guy. Literally every person I've met who are trans are complete emotional wrecks and are pretty abusive towards people who "Don't know what they're going through." It seems like people who are emotionally unstable feel they'll become more stable by fucking with the hormones in their body. Even though testosterone is something that should never be removed from a male body because introducing estrogen causes emotional instability.

i like this one more

Wheel of Fortune type Game Show occurring on this Sim!

maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wingo/40/22/87

Ironically enough Horntail was doing their own version of that style of shoe, and had also stated they intended to support the 2.0 and Kemono in future releases, but there's been no update from them in over a month.

/me gingerly rubs her fingers through your hair

get the fuck away from my waifu you fat piece of shit