Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Swole

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding. The game is out everywhere!
>Can I play the game now?
International servers are now open for Early Access if you have a Founders Pack, and open for F2P users mid-May. You can also play on the Korean Servers now if you have a verified Nexon Korea account, which requires a Korean Mobile Phone number.

>Early Access Info:
Server Schedule: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/founders-server-exclusive-access-now-purchasable-on-steam/151534
Early Access FAQ #1: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/frequently-asked-questions-regarding-the-latest-announcement/145895
Early Access FAQ #2: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/updated-faq-on-the-latest-announcement/153003

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers (EA only, F2P mid May - Founder packs currently 50% sale)
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS - Klaipeda, Fedimian

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

tosbase.com/game/classes/
discord.gg/0heefDqe35wFISVo
tos.demonic.kr/exp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tosbase.com/game/classes/
Yes and I suppose that makes Shinobi, Rune Caster, Chaplain all just Rank NIGGER classes because they're hidden?

Holy shit /tosg/ can be fucking dense as shit sometimes.

I'm right though.

First for retards arguing

Third for cutelander is the cutest!

Should I get cloth, leather or plate for my str/con cleric?

should I keep going in STR or is it time to put in some CON? I'm level 152 now with 7293HP

Cloth Mastery, 3-piece bonus: +10 SP per Level
Cloth Mastery, 4-piece bonus: +0.5 Magic Defense per Level

Leather Mastery, 3-piece bonus: +1 Evasion per Level
Leather Mastery, 4-piece bonus: +0.5 Evasion per level

Plate Mastery, 3-piece bonus: +34 HP per Level
Plate Mastery, 4-piece bonus: +0.5 Stamina per Level (or +0.33 or +0.2)

You are farming Hanaming for black hairs when you run into this lv 1 Revelator
What to do?

>tfw your ToS crush sits down next you

They are under categorized as r6 and r7 or are you too retarded to read a chart?

>I'm right though.

Not really.

Nth for more tier lists

enjoy her fresh meat

Nice Boat

>Please note the following
1. Service Schedule
- Founder's Server Open Date : Tuesday, March 29, 2016 02:00 AM (EDT)
- Free to Play Server Open Date : Thursday, April 28, 2016 (EDT)

WHERE
H
E
R
E

Anyone have the discord link?

Is Sorc worth getting or nah

Full int wiz3/ele3 memebuild. Y/N?

May 10th. BRs needed their own server.

thanks family

10th may

They say you only need to have 50 base con for healsluting, is it a bad idea to have 80?

May 10. READ.

>I'M RETARDED AND CAN'T READ!!!!!
WAOH HOYL SHIT!!!!!!!!

If you're fine dealing with frustrating AI.
Have some CON too.
More CON is never a bad thing.

Nobody cares about your stats or skills as long as you can cast 10 heal tiles

>not saving her and acquire ERP mistress

Rank 6 is Doppelsoeldner C1
Rank 7 is Doppelsoeldner C2

You're a literal fucking retard. You're saying how a fan made website decided to format the classes determines what they are because he had to format them somehow to make it a visible table to see at what ranks do you unlock the first circle of a class.

It doesn't show at what ranks other circles are unlocked because it is a natural progression and would just make the table look fucking stupid. You are a moron. I do hope you drink bleach and end your shitposting career tonight.

Around how many do I need for level 100? Level 200?

50-60 CON

Does the XP in mission scales or is it always the same?

How do I transfer my founder's stuff between characters?

Enough to not get 1shot by Bosses.

They hurt in Missions if you get 10 or 15 or 19 Lv higher Partymembers.

Why aren't you spending the weekend with your tos friends around a bonfire getting high off some high quality Dilgele?

Learn how the game works, shitpster.

Help an aspiring sorcererslut.
I know templeshooter spawns in constructors first floor dungeon. But how do I stalk it? What's the respawn time?

Add points into con as you feel you need them.

I'm too poor to afford all the good quality herbs in ToS.

discord.me/tos_community

>boys with white hair and chupa ears
Guaranteed bullyable subs who cum too easily. Prove me wrong.

we have boss timer

A-are bots supposed to scream like that

Are there enough quests and dungeons in the game to level up from 150 to 200 without being autistic and saving exp cards?

thats the official reddit server though

discord.gg/0heefDqe35wFISVo

Is this shit? I don't know anything about easy modo-the class circles.

Probably not
you're going to have to spend a few days running the same dungeons and missions

Can bleed ticks crit?

no we don't

This game will kill WoW and FFXIV

prove me wrong

>Skull swing is great. About the offensive skills, none of them are stellar. Moulinet's damage is OK, but the CD is far too big, Skyliner is good on bleeding targets, but not that great otherwise and cross cut can't apply bleeding to all monsters, cartar stroke is good on plate monsters, vertical slash is hot garbage
I read leveling cartar stroke only increases the flat damage and charge time, should I leave it at 1, or is there a level where I can make cartar instant cast?
Would going high 1 barb 2 be better if I'm looking for more attack skills to spam?

>hunter
For other archers yeah

What dungeon can I run on 158? Will that boring 145 still give me at least something?

Why is there suddenly nothing to work toward at high levels? At low levels you can do things like hunt Vubbe fighter blood, mithril ore, shredded scraps, Gilt helmets/Chupa ears/whatever and still be leveling up your character, making progress, and having fun.

Then once you're R7 you slam head on into a brick wall and the game says "ok now every single item you want is in the daily dungeons".

Oh, fediman.

I'm sorry but everyone organizing those is in the discord. And they're playing on klaipeda.

Shows again that shitposter hating against the discord are useless.

No. The 160 and 175 dungeons both give abysmal xp.

I have mine on lvl 3. When I get divine mighted, it feels really slow to fill the bar desu, sovI don't think it's a good idea to add too many levels in it. I can't help you on barbarian because I've never played one, sorry. However, you'd miss on Skull Swing if you don't go high3.

Well that sucks. I've only seen temple shooter once and was able to get my cube with shitty plate gloves solo. And I don't want to buy shooter card, it's a blessed land for scamming from both sides, stupid system.

I think reddit has timer. The site sucks ass but it's still good for stuff like this. Give it a try.

>log in to do my daily lvl 200 dun 9 talt run
>tired of grinding storage at lvl 254
>think about if 280 is even worth it ET looks lame
>realize you need an ultra dedicated group to even attempt it let alone finish
>probably don't even have an optimized ET build
>do world boss at 2fps, maybe get a cube if I'm partied with a warlock or any other class that can plop down frost cloud
>get dullahan card #28
>sit there looking at my character and wonder if it's worth it
>go to character select and make an alt
>suddenly realize I would have to do this all over again on this alt anyway
>log out and hover over the uninstall button

You can try asking the time/party for TS on shout

How do I trade Templeshooter card?

You guys can't be THIS STUPID

Give me your stuff

C-can you trade it to me if you're on fedi?

cardbattle and hope to win it.

just uninstall and fuck off already.

Hmm ok, does cartar 3 make it instant cast if you just tap the button? Or is there always a min of 0.5sec cast time before you can use it?
Also is it a good idea to level crown to deal with magic mobs at high levels? How effective is the debuff?

I got lucky and a party queue member told me to meet them after the dungeon and gave me one after seeing me use chapparition in the dungeon.

Same user. Exactly the same.

give me stuffs
im a girl btw

Is it random or the chances of winning depends on the card ? Which card is likely to win it ?

There are enough to get R7 at 225 without grinding. if you want.

at 158, run the 145 dung+missions.
the 160, 175, 200, 217 dungs are low or very low exp.

>tfw you're not rank 7 yet

It's literally RNG

>Have a templar and r6

Step up your grind senpai

I still don't know what level I hould be to pop all those 7 and 8 cards. 160? 165?

Are we suppose to save level 9 exp cards to boost ourselves there or the next reset?

Hi! Few things to start off with =]
1. Yes I added you because you are a female gamer, 'tis a great thing to see!
2. I'm Brian
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

check tos.demonic.kr/exp
you want to reach 190 or 186

>could've made a fun card battle minigame like triple triad
>make it RNG shit
FUCK IMC

I'm lvl 180 and it feels like devs are already out of ideas how to entertain their users.

Actually I noticed significant decrease of boss fights. Every "cinematic" fight is defending some shit from monsters now. I don't even remember the last boss fight I had on field missions.

Hoplite butt!

>spent $90 on this game
>only to get burned out on it
>now i have no money for food

Ive never been so hungry in my life

Just as you progress maps through questing

IT'S ALL DISCORD'S FAULT

lv180

pussy

There is a decrease from Crown, but. They'll still be doing a decent amount of damage on you. Cartar3 isn't instant cast, and I don't know how much is, but it's still not that slow to charge to lvl 1 with it at level 3.

Why are retarded swordshitters and archershitters rushing the boss in auto queues? Fuck these retarded trolls, I was in the 200 dungeon the other day trying to gain exp because I have no other place to grind and this fucking archerfag ignored a whole area of mobs after the gate opened forcing us to follow his dumb ass so we didn't miss the cubes. It pretty mich wasted my run and now I have to wait for another day to level. Screw you toxic cancerous cunts for ruining my game experiences you shit eaters. I hope I never meet one of you faggots again. Some vote system should be implemented to kick these idiots out. They deserve a ban for making me lose exp. Also why does this game limit dungeon runs? It should be purely instances, who wants to grind in fields?

This community is full of toxic and cancer. Kill yourselves, i should be compensated for this, that was a dick move by that archer idiot.

I just wanted to be a Hahaman. Why are we nerfed outside of Korea? When do they put it back?

do 190 dungeon if you want exp retard, there's no reason to do 200 dungeon except for drops

>Why are retarded swordshitters and archershitters rushing the boss in auto queues?
Because those are two most popular classes everyone pick up since 2003 RO.

Kill yourself, my man.

Same. Worst part is im considering rerolling on the new f2p server which would make my TP useless

>Also why does this game limit dungeon runs?
Because of some kind of law in Korea where people have died from playing MMOs

i saved them from 190 to 205 (23x now)
some until 203 or 207

some say you dont need tho

>I was in the 200 dungeon the other day trying to gain exp
You are the moron there, user.

Do you get an achievement or some shit for likes?

Because that dungeon gives shit for exp anyway. Do 190 for exp 200 is for boss rushing for drops anyway.

truth right here

AAAATALTTALTTALTTALTTALTTALTTALTTALTTALTTALTTALTTALTTALT