>made almost 2M a year
>surrounding big business shops start making less money
>business suddenly starts falling for almost no reason
>profits lower
>have to pay less to employees
>unfaithful employees quit
>business keeps falling
>abandons business and goes back to a crappy cubicle job

Thanks fellow kikes, they are the reason why the 1% and jew-banks make money easily and the rest of us work hard only to make a small fraction of what they have, and that you can never compete because of how much power the kikes have.

dose damn juden stealin all the shekels... i bet has something to say about this

I'm actually being serious here you know, isn't it strange how my business fails when it suddenly starts to compete with big business shops around it?

no, thats called competition? they won bro

I was winning before the kikes targeted my business... I was a millionaire for christ's sake, and now i'm just an average cubicle worker.

I'm sorry, you're in the wrong place. This is a board for capitalists.

thats always the downside to business, at least you gained some knowledge

I am a Capitalist smart-ass; what i'm not is a crony capitalist/corporatist which is how the jews and shills stopped me from becoming a millionaire.

you should have burned them outq

*stopped me from being a millionaire

how i imagine you

>i was winning until i started losing!!!
>must be da j00s fault

>My personal failings are someone ele's fault.

POL WAS TIGHT IT WAS THE JEWS WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP NOW JESUS

did you really think u could compete with the big boys? the game is rigged, my nigga.

I really need to find a way to beat this rigged game.

what kind of business did you own

What was your business, you fucking lying scum?

Sounds like you got complacent, BTFO, now whine about it online among racist manchildren and literal children.

Tell us what happened, so we can laugh at you some more.

Every business you start should be a pump n dump. Gtfo before it inevitably crashes and burns

>not investing those millions
>going back to wagecuckery

You can make an equivalent living wage easily by investing with an initial fund that large you know

I had the same thing happen and needed to shut down my small town print shop. It wasn't bad enough to get a UPS store, then we had to get a Staples, also another mom and pop moved in. That was fucked up. I DID have enough loyal customers to stay around a year but after awhile you just get choked out of ever growing.

This is why the corporate system of economics has many cons, I don't think the founding fathers ever considered companies to begin getting the level of small countries and wielding worldwide influence and power.

In my case I couldn't compete with the prices of the bigger guys, they were also poaching me and lowered theirs to compete with my own.

They had more convenient locations too.

Blaming the Jews is very immature though. Maybe you are just trying to be funny but your enemies CEO could have been Christian or Chinese.

I would be looking toward taking a deep look at your financials, business plan, marketing strategy, supply chain and saving up for a new business.

Losing a 2M business isn't just a lel Jews thing. You must have had very poor performance in some areas, perhaps customer loyalty, maybe you had something in demand but were a jerk with bad prices.

Maybe you forgot to market well, let people know that you were around.

Remember to use failures to get stronger, not slide away into bitterness.

Buy low sell high bro. You should have followed this basic rules at the peak of your power.

>tries to compete with bigger players
>wanted a cushy job to milk a cash cow forever
>not selling business at its peak
it's your own fault for sucking as business GTFO

>blaming the jews
>not blaming yourself

If you can't learn from your mistakes you're bound to be a loser. Find out what went wrong and do better next time.

A mistake is wasted if you don't learn from it, and it is stupid wasting something as expensive as a mistake.

That sucks, but that's really competition in the market place. Small businesses in the long run, are extremely hard to sustain for more than 25-50 years, there are exceptions of course, but being in one location would always put the business at risk of getting competed out of the market.

The fuck are you even talking about, your story makes no sense.

How could other businesses cause your business to fail? What did you do with all the income?

Sounds fuckin fake mate.

like having a 2M a year business, and then "business suddenly starts failing for almost no reason" could even happen lol

>>business suddenly starts falling for almost no reason
That means there was a reason. You suck, glad you're working in a cube farm.

The founding fathers didn't. 'Free' trade was a good thing when the economy was pretty much artisans, which is why Franklin could make a success of himself just by working harder than the next printshop.

We now have corporate overlords who are essentially mini states, and crush free competition accordingly. Try reading 'The True and Only Heaven' if you're curious about how these classically liberal ideas have been raped.

Yeah but for the most part everything was hand made, now days there's automation, patents, stocks, global international trade, etc., Free Trade in which I agree with you was good at one point, now today is a running joke because of how much abuse it did to first world economies. Big government was created out of Capitalism because they couldn't be trusted in not abusing the market, consumers, and their workers.

Oh, the delusion.

>I am a Capitalist
>boasts about being a USD millionaire in 2016

kek You're a fucking idiot.

\thread