youtube.com/watch?v=MUL5w91dzbo
youtube.com/watch?v=MCiVg5HqWLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

weak pars

How badly do i have to injure myself so god stops fucking with me

oh fuck that webm gave me chuckles

Does the BKGA's r1 really not have any hyper armour? For fuck's sake

>invade as madman phantom
>smacking host around with the BKGA, can't get the killing blow because of lol free rolls
>host chugging like an alcoholic, took at least 9 sippies
>hide behind mobs since he's being a R1 spamming dank sword cunt
>summons a gold phantom
>he and his buddy decide to start clearing the mobs to get to me
>host leaves himself open to a plunging attack, take the opportunity and kill him
>messages me "try 1v1 next time"
lmaaaaaaaaaao this is the dark souls fanbase right there

so i upgraded my halberd to +2, and the scaling went from D/D to D/C. why did this happen? should i invest all of my points into dex now?

>my dark souls 3 video with 10k+ views has 2% female viewers

I thought 50% of gamers are females that's what all the articles from trust worthy sources say

It does, both 1H and 2H, it doesn't start instantly though.

W H E N
H
E
N

You have 5 seconds to explain why the Demon of Song is the most unsettling of all Souls bosses.

>that webm

youtube.com/watch?v=MUL5w91dzbo

Xth for Pump a rum

i love this oldfag meme
xKylor are you here ?

Magic is so badly designed in Dark Souls 3... AGAIN

They made it completely useless on it's own, and if you want to compete you absolutely HAVE to wear the dragon rings/magic clutch ring, Dusk Crown and Scholar Candlestick.

Literally why? There's absolutely no room for making your own shit here. You're just forced to use these things if you don't want to do shit damage. Why balance sorceries in a way you have to equip all this BiS bullshit to even play the game?

If i wanted to wear the same fucking BiS bullshit everyone has i'd be playing some fucking MMORPG, not this. It sucks so fucking much, fuck you From Soft

Was pyromancy buffed or nerfed?

Anyone have experience with Heysel's Pick and it's viability in pvp as a mage? I like the idea of a weapon/catalyse, but I don't want to run around like a retard in a world of quality builds.

Did people have a hard time with Champion Gundyr?

'Cause I killed him on my first go, and I'm the shitter that died about 30 times on the Lothric Princes.

Since defense is % based is it possible to become completely immune to one damage type?
Even if it is only temporarily.

Reposting from previous thread: How'd I do?

I've traded with r1s from longswords and been stunned

best boss design tee bee eych

too bad it's easy as shit like nearly every ds2 boss

>Reroll for the 5th time for fun
>fight bro straya demon
>fully charge attack his demon thighs
>THEY FUCKING CRUMBLE TO PIECES AND HE FALLS DOWN
got blown away
i was just fucking around with the charge attacks too

at 40/40, a successful refined gotthards +9's rolling L1 counter-hit deals no less than 400 damage, no leo ring.

I am afraid to see how stupid this gets at max potential. The damage, range, speed, versatility and stamina consumption on this weapon is retarded

These are the stats of deep regret. I went 20/20 to have some more room to play with weapons.

That said, the Warpick is really nice. If you catch someone right with the R2 it fucks up their day. Scales A with lightning as well.

It's pretty good, but I'm pretty bad with it.

Do I have to be a dirty sorcerer to get the most out of these?

NEW FC WHEN?

I can host in a few

What are other hotspots for duels besides outside of Pontiff?

Greirat of the Undead Settlement has vanished. I think he died.

Is it now impossible for me to get estoc?

Infuse with refined and the scaling should go to c/c

Demon of Song's design is fucking top tier, one of my favourite bosses aesthetically speaking.
Would've been a solid boss if it didn't use like 1/3rd of it's moveset. I don't think I've ever seen it use the bubble ray or the sprint attack until my 4th playthrough.

Buffed by 10%.
Miracles got the same buff and a speed increase.
Sorceries got a speed increase.

definitely pump-a-rum here, too

Of course, those statistics would include "gamers" who have ever downloaded a phone app or facebook "game" and then round up to the nearest 10% because "boyz club no more XD"

BENIS
E
N
I
S

frog

Is 40 attunement worth it?

How do the pvp matchups work with weapons in DS3? If i upgrade my weapon to +3 do i get matched up against people with +3 weapons? Or is that not even a thing?

Q U I C K
post the first screenshot you took

Is there anyone on PC willing to trade for the Cathedral Knight Greatsword?

I'm in the Pontiff dueling area with a summon sign, password = dsgbro

Lag can make them hit you after hyperarmor, too, so you both end up getting staggered.
They're supposedly pretty good hollow as well.

Find his ashes, and give it to the old lady. She'll then sell what he should have sold if he returned safely.

Is the upgrade level of your estus also included in the matchmaking for invasions?

Nice fog gates design choice Miyazaki

If it's the frist time you sent him, he'll come back after killing a boss.
If it's the second time, same rules, but only if either Siegward is in Irithyl or Patches still has the onion armor in his inventory AND you tell him where Greirat went.
Third time he dies, no way to stop it.
In any case, you can find his ashes in the spot he went to pillage.

>over 400k souls required to cure the Dark Sigil

t..time for some cooperation I guess.

No just go quality

The aldrich boss fight is cool and all but I wish they would have gone the whole way with the sludge monster fight concept

Flame arc or any resin will do the trick too
Carthus rouge is especially nice

did they fix poise with the new patch?

No, 30 is plenty.

Dark sword is now unparryable

What happened to straight swords/twin swords in the patch?

Hosting PS4 fightclub if you want to play.

Password is dsg

Come to pontiff arena

oh true, thanks

Where will I find him? I guess he is dead then. Maybe it was 3rd.
I believe he was on his 2nd scavange before he didn't come back.

Thanks.

>this meme
It's slower now, your timing is off.

Wow, how ridiculous
Better nerf pyromancy

Only beat him 3rd try because I didn't think his attacks were parryable, same with Pontiff
How the fuck are we supposed to know that you can parry attacks from bosses twice our sizer and wielding weapons bigger than our entire body?

New patch for pc when?

>invade
>it's FC
I WANNA 2X2 REEEEE not your gay FC

Its +/-2 from your highest ever upgraded weapon

greirat knows how frustrating it is to fight estocs so he ran away before you could get it. it's better this way

best halberd in the game? looking to do a strength build

Patch details where

But >Infusing this weapon with blood, poison, or hollow shows a blue C for dex but loses scaling.

What is the best way to upgrade it if I only to build around them and get the most damage out of them?

Jesus christ Yhorm is so fucking retarded

>Do stormruler thing while locked onto him
>Hits him
>no damage

ANd then he gets fucking sanic fast its impossible to get any fucking hits in at all

Fix what about poise?
Just because a value in the game code is set to 0 instead of 1 that enables poise doesn't mean it wasn't intentional

Why would they go through the effort to completely remove the code from the gamefiles just because they changed their mind about poise? It makes no sense.

Poise works as intended

Impure hybrid fags should go and stay go.
But I agree that Dusk Crown is awful, thankfully the bonus is not that drastic.

Would anyone be up for helping me transfer some items from one character to another? I'd just like to get my sorcerer some wizard stuff at the start like the scholar's candlestick so this early game isn't such a slog, and I could drop you a ton of embers and weapons for your trouble. I'm on PS4 and the password would be THANKYOU; I'll have my red sign down in Undead Settlement.

are daggers good now?

Glaive, Black Knight Glaive, and I think Gundyr's is gud too.

Reminder that you haven't actually beat the game until you beat dark patches in flameless shrine.

C U T E
U
T
E

stupid gay ass gercucks

Post your soulsfu

Scattered throughout the last thread as people tested them. The notes they give are notoriously vague.

>obscuring ring
>dragonslayer greatbow
it's time to crush that shit user

>nerfed chaos fireball
>nerfed a spell you literally have to aim unlocked to hit anyone with
Game will get better with patches, they said. It seems to me FromSoft just wants quality builds with dark swords and greatshields.

Considering poise is straight up DISABLED, they probably have done literally 0 balance work on it pre-release
Which means that they have to balance a stat for over 100 pieces of armor and hundreds of weapon combinations.
Weapons don't even have a visible poise damage stat yet.

IF they ever turn poise on, it won't be until the dlc launches at the absolute earliest.

>tentacledude falls off roof
>item there
>not sure if it's an important item
>try reloading the game
>item not there
>tentacledude respawned
>falls off roof again
>drops another item

Poise does literally nothing though. They should just remove the stat from the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=MCiVg5HqWLg

Oh God this combo gets me so hard.

24-30 is plenty. Do you really wanna be the idiot who dies trying cycle through his spells?

>killed Yuria for her set at the start of the game
>locked out of Chameleon

god fucking damnit.

why'd they put such a useful utility spell in one of these convoluted as shit quest lines.

You are going to use the basic normal halberd and you are gonna like it

If he dies when you send him to Irithyll you will find his corpse in the sewers below the kitchen where you met siegward

If he dies when you send him to Lothric he will be dead on the roof of the Grand Archives, in a spot where you can jump off to get on a balcony

In that case, high dex+Sharp infusion

>hybrid fags complaining again

lel

I've had at least four disconnects on PS4

What is with these people? Do they do this same shit when they're about to die to mobs?

Don't forget your backup estoc

>DaS1
>teleporting backstabs everywhere
>DaS3
>impossible to backstab
nice game fromdrones

Why did I have to reinstall today

Why am I being forced to sit through a 17.3gb download

pls respond