livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

>BETTING
Cosmetic items: dota2lounge.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

dotabuff.com/matches/1869884763
steamcommunity.com/id/RequiemOfRose/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>this game right now
Why doesn't peter ban heroes that give him a lot of trouble?

Reminder that OD is actually a good guy and trying to save the world from destruction.

NICE BH NERDS

Am I meta yet?

Why is he so bald?

sorry posted the wrong one

nth for Traxex is the best waif/u/

which team is worse? shitrekt or amerilards

That fucking blackhole

His warnings are just murders though.

>AUI DIDN'T POP QOP'S AEGIS

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Clinton "PGG" Loomis

EG!!!

>aui shikuchis past an arrowed qwop

>tfw managed to destroy two teams at once and still get paid while doing it

anyone else getting the feeling that bristleback is going to be the cancer of this patch

DISGUSTING

FUCK THIS CAMERA GUY SO MUCH FOR MISSING THAT ARROW

FUCK THIS STREAM

>lands arrow on wisp
>hits lmao2starstorm
>brings him to half health

dont worry guys, that potm aghs will pay for itself in no time at all :^)

drow should be dark, almost blackish grey
prove me wrong

>pPD DIDN'T ULT EMBER

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

>hit 5 sec arrow
>jump in for le epic 2 starfall xD
>dont kill enemy mid
>xD

NICE 4.2k gold Mirana

I am so done with this fucking shit.

This game is a mess of code hammered into itself and build upon a complete mesh of instable versions. Every patch that comes out brakes more shit than actually fixes it and every time now since 2014 there has been a 3-4 Hero FOTM trend that keeps cycling to make the game more casual friendly.

Valvo knows for a fact that they can leave the game for broken and dead for months on in that despite all crying, it will still be steam's #1 most played game, since the community is filled with literally shit eater shitlords.

They give zero response, they give zero shits about balance, zero shits about support, zero shits about actual improvement, zero shits about new content and zero shits about anything that isn't jewing kids out of their parent's credit cards.

This is why they can push eccentric and useless, despite really "cool", stuff into the market like the Steam VR, that probably costed both an unimaginable amount of money to produce that still even raw content, and the resources that a company like Valvo would probably never have unless they hadn't jewed over 60 million big ones with DOTA 2 tournaments.

Now just think if all the money that went into the whole VR shit had went allocated into fixing and improving DOTA 2. What kind of game would we have right now.

But instead, we have this, broken, mashed, hammered piece of shit, because yeah, no matter what, YOU SHITSTAINS WILL KEEP EATING VALVO'S SHIT BY THE SPOON AND LOVE IT.

Fucking end your existence, seriously.

Where can I watch this?

>Americucks were championing Secret as an NA team and EG as the best team
>they are both trash

Amerilards will never learn

AHAHAHAHAHAHA HE DID IT AGAIN ON EMBER.

Is it wrong that I buy Magic Wand everytime I play Support? I just find that item so incredibly useful, I just can't play without it.

>black hole onto 4
>everyone dies
ROFL

/beyondthesummit

>Get a perfect Black Hole
>Still get blown up

Fucking americucks.

absolutely lmfao

>NA DoTA

>Buy Crimson Guard and Abyssal
>Have 200% chance to block damage
how is this balanced?

NICE TANKY DPS META

this patch is cancer meta. you have a 4man black hole and still cant win a team fight? what kind of bullshit is this

>the great American black hole

BULBO PSL

What do you think gets ODPixel harder?
>Sheever
>A good blackhole

America?

Reminder that I play CARRY Abaddon, CARRY Omniknight, CORE CM, CORE Jakiro and I have above 70% win rate with all of them

Reminder that my 50 wins / 16 losses CARRY Abaddon is the best CARRY Abaddon in all the /d2g/

Reminder that that equals to a 34 wins to 0 ZERO loss ratio

Reminder you shitters will literally never be as good as this game as I am despite going full try-hard while I literally play casually with one hand behind my back, literally:
dotabuff.com/matches/1869884763

Reminder that once the Manila Major is over and a new patch comes out that nerfs OD & Invoker, Abaddon will be top pick again

Reminder that I am the chosen by the mist

AHAHAHAH LOOK AT IT GO

>NAdota

>back to DC
LMFAO

I'm confused too man. I thought they won the fight then uh...it was over

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Suddenly I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

>Black Hole
>Ultimate ability
>200 second cooldown

>Paralyzing Cask
>Basic Ability
>14 second cooldown

>Can't kill enemy team in a five man black hole because your whole team is stunned from cask

How is this game even fair when cask counters black hole?

>china will win the next major

>aui dies
>"back to dc"
lel

why didn't bulba roar anybody?

being fear must be suffering

That Paralyzing Cask just won MVP that fight. Fear casts an amazing BH but EG can't follow it up because the stun is bouncing around for years.

where is anime girl pasta guy?

>4 man black hole
>mirana aghs
>no damage
>lose

EBIN GUYS MIRANA AGHS EBIN XD

>back to DC

LOOK

@

IT

GO

I don't think I've EVER seen a 4-man blackhole turn around into a total reversed teamwipe so fast.

Add me for nice games of Dota 2!!

steamcommunity.com/id/RequiemOfRose/

Explain to me again why it is that EG decided to take a great position 4 support and have him carry, while one of the all time best carry players supports. It's a meme, right? Am I getting memed?

>7 months ago

I had to leave the house to catch a train. Did EG win yet?

LOOK AT THE FIRE
THE PASSION
THE HUNGER FOR THE WIN
THE TEAM COHESION

EG ARE OVER, PPD IS FINISHED

IT'S HIS TIME NOW

Blackhole. I had to mute my mic. Holy craps.

>Aui running around like a retard shukuchi'd while Fear blackhole caught 4 heroes
ebinero

navi vs alliance final senpai

>EG

LOL!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

GET FUCKED EG SHITTERS

SUCK MY DICK, AMERITARDS

GET FUCKED!!!!

was this really in the anime?

there has never been and never will be a patch in which landing a 4-man black hole will beat landing a 4-man cask+ward

Why did EG make Aui pos1 instead of Fear?

Why is Sumail level 17 with zero damage items?

14k networth Mirana, all Sumail has is Aghs

That hero is just not good.

It was Aui's condition to return to EG.

>Wake up
>Patch
>NA Dota finest playing right now
feeling good, d2gay?

Sometimes I post it without any images just for the hell of it.

Yeah, in case you haven't noticed, I don't really play this SHIT GAME very much.

You know, BECAUSE IT'S SHIT.

BOOSTERS BOYS

something about fears hand being fucked up and after like 2 games of playing carry his hand cramps up and becomes numb

>return to EG
>to intentionally drag them down to tier 3

Nice plan, I like it

Wow EG is desperate.

Fear's hands hurt him if he plays carry, although ppd said if Aui's carry doesn't work out they'll consider putting Fear back on.

Fear can't play carry anymore, it's too taxing on his arm.
Aui was originally a carry player anyway.

>NA finest
>not col

So i hear they say this patch is STR patch
Hahahaha
As if it even matters
Every patch is my patch

reminder that EG won't win anything with this shitter

not even a third place

best cause is ppd talking him into inactivity and zai jumping in.

xD

YOUA RE MISSING THE POINT

>DOUBLE

I MEAN

>DOUBLE

STARSTORM LITERALLY 3000 DAMAGE

xD

Bristlefront new hero

Dude Aghs Mirana lmao

Are EG obligated by law to tip every team they lose against? Or just fellow Americans?

KOREA RISING

NA IN FLAMES

KOREA RISING

NA IN FLAMES

nice draft ppd

This has to be the shittiest Mirana build in the history of comp dota

>>>Blink Aghs Aquila

lmao

>EG

Great item timings for safelane with a support helping you in lane trenchshitter
kill yourself

>he doesn't know EG always do bad on day 1
Get ready, through loser bracket straight to grand final

FREE

STARSTORM

LITERALLY

FREE

NUKES

That face about sums up the moment well. This new eg team is the worst god damn thing I've ever seen

>Pick up Bulba
>Become tier 4

AMERICA HAS 0 GOOD TEAMS

>Draskyl going through withdrawal on stream

I look foraward to drinking the tears of post-TI4 EG and Secret fanboys.

Nothing lasts forever friends.

>sumail buys aghs first game breaks mirana gpm record
>A GOD TASTELESS

>sumail buys aghs again
>wheres le damage xd? SUMAIL? LMAOO ZERO DAMAGE XD

-d2 "the gulag" g