WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Old Thread:

>All the DPS rotations take no skill compared to Vanilla classes

good joke, retard

First for Icy

3rd for stealth homo mandas

what if ralph was female and shitposted about fem penders :DDD

Why do I still see Mythic geared Rogues in Combat spec wearing dual daggers?

Why are you so mean to pandas?

because you do more damage with daggers

probably would be slightly more likeable because virgins here would orbit anything even remotely "female" due to desperation.

Nobody likes gaylords, fat gaylords at that

extra ambush damage in some situation?

How the FUCK is this a disabling technique

>pve

you break their legs with the statue

They do it for the delicious (You)s, like the one on your image.

What I hated about Pandas in mop was that they were not cool honorable warriors like they were in Warcraft 3, In MOP they were lazy fat fucks.

:^)

>Legion
>no new race
>no new class
>no new weapons

Legion flop confirmed

Sounds better than the average race who spends its time lusting over power and causing tremendous pain and suffering in its own people just because they are so obsessed with power to the point of backstabbing. Or just stupid people discriminating against anyone different.

At least pandas made a nice relaxing happy society where they would enjoy life, good food and friends :D

Also cunning ;^)

>mfw Vengeance get stuck with shitty glaivelets and the only decent one is the warden skin
>Havoc get badass glaive skins including a glaive made of fire.
How can Vengeance players even call themselves Demon Hunters when they didn't even use real glaives.

>no new race

im pretty butthurt about this too, it can't be this hard to put in new races

reskins, reskins, legendary reskins, mop armor reskins, garrison reskins, world quest reskins, combat rogue reskined into demon hunter class, pet battle reskins, expansion reskin, scourge event reskin, first raid reskin, quest reskins,

>Implying i am so easy to kill gisco ;^)

Hey guys

>no new class

dude.

What warden skin

God damn it
GOD damn it
GOD DAMN IT

>usually dismiss "WoW is dead" cries as the pointless nay-saying that they are
>see class changes and endgame
>legitimately concerned

I don't want to look for a new hobby... my friends are gonna make me play LoL again or pester me with RNGstone.

The Iron Warden appearance.

>Rob Pardo Lead dev of Titan
>It crashes and Burn
>Rob Pardo Lead Dev of WoD
>It crashes and burns
>Ghost Crawler leaves the pvp department during WoD
>PVP and class idenndiity turns to shit

Mike should have never put Pardo as lead dev and they should have bribed gregg with more money to stay in WoW.

link

Just wrote ticket asking for Legion Beta acces.
Cant wait to play it tommorow

forgot your smug pepe.jpg senpai

>Rob Pardo Lead Dev of WoD
Not for any part that turned out poorly

god damn fucking stupid ass game, why won't this piece of shit remember my raid difficulty settings on one character but will on another? second cata raid i've done this week where i did the first boss on normal instead of heroic because the fucking thing keeps resetting to normal even though i did heroic last week and only ever do heroic. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Going to reroll a warlock: belf female or undead?

belf female

Don't be retarded. Check each time you fucking faggot ass idiot

fem belf, no contest

human

>program has inconsistent logic
>i'm the idiot

What's your excuse for not playing the literal masterrace?
Nothing is cooler than a male Night Elf Rogue.

correct

gobbo

The program does what it's programmed to do. You're the human element that needs to stop being FUCKING REARDED

>no new class
i guess technically demon hunters are a thing, we just never were able to play them, however i think you are just an idiot

how do you not notice the giant face not on the portal before zoning in?

Fact
>NA
>filled with pandafuckers everywhere

>EU
>not a single panda

see

at least you got fucked over by your own retardation.

I was clearing ICC and Saurfang just despawned after being killed and did not leave any chest. Tried reseting instance but nothing works

>literal furry shit fat fucks
>stealthy
Pick one you degenerate plebian.

male nelfs are gay though

femsaken always

Is the human racial fixed? Am I free?

There is a new class, dumb-dumb. The worry is its too bland or not powerful enough and will be forgotten like monks.

ye

Illidan and Malfurion are gay?

Hippos don't like pandas

Undead Rogue is far cooler, a killing machine that never sleeps.

whats there to fix

>tfw resubbed for a month to see if anythings changed
>still no content patch fucking 10 months later

what the fug, i guess im back to playing league of faggots

Wasnt it buffed? Like its a third trinket for stuns or something

The day blizz announces death knight and paladin pandas I'm out for good

we make the best for suprise backhugs :#

Plus we are cute as fuck :3

Plus it is all about the technique and use of your belly, through weight and gravity you can cause a lot of damage if you abuse it right ;^)

I'll take a 10,000+ year old killing stealth machine over something that's already been killed.

Illidan is the only exception of being a none gay night elf. After Malfurion dies in the Emerald Dream raid he will finally get with Tyrande.

illidan you got legion demons to kill stop shitposting on Veeky Forums

and stop wishing harm on your brother he still loves you

Too bad Malfurion already ravaged every inch of her before that cuck Illidan could touch her.
Used goods are always shit.
Especially when it was your own brothers cum dump.

Is there actually any point to those racials that just give a profession skill increase?

I seem to remember there being an engineer item with an effect that scaled with your profession level so gnomes' +15 engineering actually had a use, but other than that, is there anything?

How do I recover the macros I deleted on accident?

Not really

It's okay, they get my good goy bucks xuen they do

You mean the brother that turned against his own blood for saving AZEROTH from the Burning Legion? Oh ya Malfurion is such a good fucking soul, fuck that bastard.
The only ravaging going on with Malfurion is him and his buttbuddy Cenarius.

illidan please you dont use cannon balls to deal with rats and expect people to deal with the holes please drop it

who made this? it's quite cute

DIS
GUSTING

I wish I had friends to gear up and pvp with. Hopefully Legion will be kinder to solo pvp players.

woah cute panda :o

would be epic desu :D

Well there are a couple of pandas in EU that post here every now and then.

Though few, that is one of the reasons i moved to NA realms :D

damn femtauren looks so comical now. I remember how they were really cute before the changes

cute isn't a word i'd use

didnt you kill yourself

ye

the internet down here in hell is pretty fast

>Potato-chan will never be your gf and cuck you for free stuff

>Ralph will never smother you in his odorous rump

Why flipping live?

what's better for leveling, unholy or frost?

I want to dual spec to I can spam dungeons very slightly faster

I've only leveled a dk to 92 and it went fast as frost. Blood is the one that tanks, right? Unless you tank and just mass-queue dungeons I dont think it matters whether you do unholy or frost

frost hits harder which is better for leveling

why is bearhesrt such a dirty nigger

dohra...

blood

tanking as blood is literally mindless and you will get instant queues

>You share a general with people who don't have at least one non-babby-tier feat of strength yet

leveling a resto druid but I don't have leather int heirloom helm/pants/cloak so I'm using the agi ones instead

at what point do i start fucking myself over by essentially wasting three gear slots on 25% xp

i know low level gear doesn't matter but my healing already feels lackluster and i'm concerned

a set of basic looms costs less than 5k you have no excuse

What would you consider a non-babby-tier feat of strength?

I haven't played in years, none of my toons are in guilds and therefore don't have guild rep to purchase new helm/cloak/pants

wear the cloth ones?

go blood for leveling, there is literally no downside

you hit as hard as 2h frost, you have infinite hp while you do your main source of damage, and you get instant tank queues

frost 2h is pretty similar to blood 2h, the only way you are going to outpace it by enough to make a difference, is to use DW frost, but that requires much more frequent gear tuning in between levels and becomes a burden fairly quickly, as well as you will have to deal with certain times while leveling where you are just going to miss...a lot of times in a row for no apparent reason, if you are blood you will more easily survive these moments and don' thave to deal with the missing even a fraction as much

id say go unholy before you go dw frost, but its long build-up time to do damage just isn't ideal for questing

ITT go blood

I'm white

>dungeon finder plebs

literally the cancer that is killing this game