/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Read the OP for a free timeless mickey edition

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the North American Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

For non-NA users:
Android: apkpure.com/kingdom-hearts-unchained-χ/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.khuxww
iOS: Someone fucking figure it out and post a link goddammit

Spreadsheets: Info on parties, materials, and Medals!
pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt
Quick tips
pastebin.com/WzPzi3BY
Most recent interviews:
Unchained χ: khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-Unchained-X-releasing-April-7th-6402
HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-Commemorative-600th-Issue-6090
Kingdom Hearts III: khinsider.com/news/KH3-Nomura-Interview-with-Dengeki-Mt-Olympus-Happy-Ending-Post-KH3-Direction-Undecided-5661

khwiki.net

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

To get timeless mickey thanks to our good friend Energy:

>the way i got it was with 2 attack buffers, 2 heavy 1v1 damage dealers, a paralyze, and get a teammate that has sleep I didn't have one but sleep disables the enemy until someone else hits them so if you end your turn on that they're for sure done.

>If paralyze or sleep doesn't let you beat the first battle with about half your special remaining, close the game and redo it until you get past that part. Repeat for all 3 fights until it works.

>This way you won't have to refill your special or waste ap. You can try infinite times until you get it. Took like 30 minutes of retrying.

Other urls found in this thread:

cache.sqex-bridge.jp/guest/information/17916
youtu.be/0Jpn9IF46xY?list=PLBA4AAD3634246D24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>level up button doesn't work
Now what.

so what's up with the latest download
did we get anything in the update

Have you tried turning it off and back on again?

make your bets for tomorrow's update

first limited medal
halloweentown medals

How do you know there's an update tomorrow?

>limited deal is ending in ~8 hours
>download today

just a guess

Is it worth to buy a 4x cost avatar?

>fighting armored archer
>he puts down the bow and does a running slap
>mfw

also do i spend my 3k jewels on that deal or do i keep them

i just started yesterday

save it for tommorrow

When do you guess I'll get a GF?

What do those do?

>started yesterday
>has 3K jewels

How I barely have 1.5k

i've been running through story missions and only killing the bosses

so from that i guess

I NEED FAIRY GODMOTHER DROPS ASAP

Aqua is leggy.

I need 5 more FGMs and like 20 Yen Sids and the fairies he goes with. What a terrible system this game has.

No one told me I was going to be playing Yugioh

You mean the jewel costumes?

like 8

8 what, I swear to god

This 8

Spend a few bucks, user. Then you can level and evolve to your heart's content.

> few
And this is why you have money problems.

It's only a few dollars dude, how is that a lot?

Never. I need my dollarydoos for rent and other various college expenses. Like real video games and fast food on the way to tournaments.

Write the number.
Write it out.
Write it.

There

Finally have enough gems for the Sweet Deal Cid pull.

Should I? Any word on what will replace it?

So grind omegas

Not related but have you seen the new clip for the yugioh movie? Yugi stutters when he greets Anzu its cute as fuck.

New Medals added to album
Level cap increased

I cant even get pass this guy in Proud Quest. Are enemies after him stronger? My auron and friend medal both have paralysis but there is still a chance he will attack anyway and 1 shots me. Been closing and reopening the app for an hour.

Terra Illust Ver. has Guilt 4 and is voiced.

He says "I will use this power for my friend's sake!"
I don't remember what he says in English, it's the line from just before he fights Eraqus.

yep

>Are enemies after him stronger?
Always

Very worth it but only at high levels. Those costumes have cids, chip and dale boost medals and scrooge skill medals.

Protip: get a medal with defense boost. I'm still not strong enough, but I survived three attacks that would have killed me in one otherwise.

there a list of the new ones?

and what's the new cap, and what are the vulpes hackers gonna get to now?

I had one but when I used it for some reason the medal did not get the def skill. Now I have none.

Dude I fucking nailed it

hey famalam my fiance wants to talk hardcore KH stuff with you

can i give you his skype or something

>Xehadork and XXXDark_SoraXXX aren't special darkness element medals
What do they do? Hell what do all four of them do?
>Terra is magic and not power
All sorts of stupid.

Thats nice. Now we NA friends just have to wait 1 year for illus Aqua. We dont even have illus Cloud.

>Terra is magic
Into the fucking garbage. 100% terrable

You only have a chance to inherit a skill unless you level the skill to 10/10 first. Only then is inheritance guaranteed.

> we don't even have illus Cloud

Dude the NA release isn't even a month old yet, simmer down.

BUT IS NOT FAIR

I haven't used Skype in literal years. Also I'm not in the business of advertising my personal accounts on Veeky Forums.

Oh my fucking God look at these multipliers

Terra is a Magic Attack Up II, 13 attacks. Field.
Eraqus is just a powerful 5 attacks. Single.
Xehanort is a powerful single attack. Single.
Vanitas is a powerful 7 attacks. Random.

I am 99% sure we're getting new medal tomorrow. Don't pull

I heard if you guilt any of the Illustrated Aqua/Ventus/Terra medals, you get a special medal with all three of them that costs 0 special meter to use.

What do you mean random?

I thought that was true for the SP Axel, Roxas, or Xion medals

>That Terra
>that Vanitas
Damn nigga I want them bad.

I've heard no such thing, but that sounds absolutely broken.

There is a skill called Ability Free which reduces guage cost to 0, so it might come with that
But I haven't heard of the trio unlocking a Medal.

It happened with Roxas, Axel and Xion, though.

Random target. So it could be either field or single.

Marluxia Boss Ver. was the first Medal to have that trait, Vanitas is now the second.

Is that timeless Mickey even good?

>level 142
>half my medals do 1 damage to the proud quest monsters
Does shit basically have to be 5-6 star and high level to deal any worthwhile damage to them? Goddamn.

cache.sqex-bridge.jp/guest/information/17916

So what's your favourite KH1 fight /khg/?

Not that one, for damn sure.

Well what's your favourite then?

Anything with Xemnas really

Maleficent if we're talking Vanilla. Xemnas/Unknown if we include FM.

As I've been playing re: COM I've come to the realization that Sora doesn't fuck around and I don't know why it took me this long to figure it out since I'm pretty sure he gets pissed in almost every game he's in too. Boy has anger issues.
youtu.be/0Jpn9IF46xY?list=PLBA4AAD3634246D24
He basically tells Jimminy to shut the fuck up.

Just how many salty people are there in here about not getting mickey

Sora was a raging ball of fire in Re:CoM

I'm going to keep trying, but I don't think I'll be high enough level in time. I have Wakka and Pain guilted, but at lvl 148 its just not enough.

Damn dude
That's a good Medal

Enigmatic Man.

Most of the bosses in KH1 aren't that great honestly.

>Most of the bosses in KH1 aren't that great honestly
You think so? I always thought they were pretty okay, but the amount of large bosses kind of loses its fun, the only major boss I don't like is Final Ansem because you're forced to fly.

>All his medals aren't 5*+

Nigga what's wrong with you

A lot of the bosses either have multiple targets, which don't gel with Sora's speed and reach (Guard Armor, Clayton, Cave of Wonders, Oogie Manor, Hook, Maleficent, World of Chaos) or have gimmicks which make the fight kind of unsatisfying (Trickmaster, Oogie Boogie, Ursula, Maleficent, World of Chaos).

And outside of those, the bosses usually have limited movesets which make the fight feel rather samey and more like a battle of attrition with the game's slow speed.

It's serviceable and I can have fun with it, but it's definitely a symptom of KH1's minor identity crisis.

I'll be honest. When I got the PS2 version on release, I was a kid who got it because of the Disney characters. And that fight right there was literally unbeatable. I never beat the first Kingdom Hearts until the 1.5 remix came out. The second was much better, but the final Xemnas fight was crazy hard from what I recall. I remember freaking out over the laser assault towards the end.

Anything is possible, user.

I've been doing shit to get dots for my medals and now I'm stuck here I also haven't finished the story. Only on 231

I want to say I didn't finish it either but I can't honestly remember. I think I moved on to KH2 or COM after getting frustrated.

The Platinum Cup fight against Sephiroth.
Feels good to win against every single time.

Anyone else just get this email

Does /khg/ keep any KH merch on them?

I have an org 13 hoodie from hot topic, but honestly I mainly just wear it around the house. I have lots of merch, but I dont bring much of it outside.

Is it comfy?

On me, no.

I have an Org XIII necklace and an Org coat.

It is, it zips up really high so when you have the hood up you are very...hidden? Enclosed? idk its just a very comfy feel. I dont wear it out like that though, i'd probably get weird looks.

I have no idea where it is at the moment, but I bought full sized replica of Kingdom Key. The thing is surprisingly heavy, you could easily bash someone's brains in without much effort. This is why I don't question why Sora attacks with the blunt end.

>JP decided to make every quest 1AP
>I had all the dailies and premiums open
Oh fuck I'm literally never going to stop playing
I can't even finish a quest before the AP I used on it replenishes
I wish for a full set of those pewter keychains

They look so good

I was tempted to buy a set of KH1 keyblades they would of have been cheaper than the two I got together but I really wanted Way to The Dawn, which speaking of was misnamed as "Wait to the Dawn"

I had a Xigbar gun keychain like that. Shit broke not even two weeks after I put it on my car keys.
>every quest 1AP
Too bad we'll never get that.

>no previous thread
>Clickbait edition
this is just sad

Of course we will, in time. They want people to pay. To do that they have to play. Reducing ap cost encourages that. Mobage ain't complicated.

does stitch do more damage if he's a shared medal or is it the same when you put him in slot

He actually uses the bow to launch himself at you.

Just downloaded. Loving it.
Djinette

And it's cute when he does it.

Considering they come with 4 Cost, 5 Cid, two each of +150 Chip and Dale, 6* ducks, a 6* moogle, and an outfit, yes.

Who farming Armors before halved AP ends?

Farmed Armors 'til they got to level 50+. Can't level regularly from them anymore.
Having more luck with Behemoths lately.

I'm trying to beat as many quests as I can before the AP ends.

I need to know what happens

Like they FINALLY gave me some story

Apparently Chirithy was artificially created

/khg/ says progression will slow to a crawl after it ends, how did Japan deal with this?

Spam quest 57, 3 times. Armor will show up and enjoy leveling.

Which quests have a shit ton of chests? I need Yuna.

He definitely does mroe damage

Honestly, if anyone figures out a way to hack in an infinite amount of AP I would probably take advantage of it.

Is there a /khg/ party?