Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous thread: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding. The game is out everywhere!
>Can I play the game now?
International servers are now open for Early Access if you have a Founders Pack, and open for F2P users mid-May. You can also play on the Korean Servers now if you have a verified Nexon Korea account, which requires a Korean Mobile Phone number.

>Early Access Info:
Server Schedule: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/founders-server-exclusive-access-now-purchasable-on-steam/151534
Early Access FAQ #1: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/frequently-asked-questions-regarding-the-latest-announcement/145895
Early Access FAQ #2: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/updated-faq-on-the-latest-announcement/153003

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers (EA only, F2P mid May - Founder packs currently 50% sale)
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS - Klaipeda, Fedimian

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eZTzoobeLmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for love

>all this cleric talk
>dont know what to do myself

Oh god oh god oh god

based retard replying to every post that says "paladin" without realizing the discussion was about people with pardoner

The SP regen is even less good than it was now that everyone has infinite free SP potions from the merchant. -100 magic resist isn't actually good because of the way defenses work in this game.

Fourth for I LOVE TALT.

>the merchant

Dunno why I wrote that. Market board/quest rewards.

you know that the first 4 circles are still priest/cleric/diev even if you want to go pardoner right?are you okay?

A paladin c3 will still have priest/cleric/diev in his earlier circles and take pardoner at 7

tomo.. dachi...

As long as you take Cleric2 no one will care.

Assuming INFINITE TEAM MEMEDAGGER, which gem should I put on it? My main is a wizard, so, nothing is really good on it. Maybe a lv 5 green gem for my alts will do good, right?

Holy shit I really have to spell this out to you?

A pally3/pardoner will have 2 circles to play around with. Hopefully one of these is cleric. The other will probably be krivis since a 1 point dip into priest is pretty pointless.

I'm literally Paladin3 and 2 class levels away from Pardoner. Why are people who don't even understand how the circle system works arguing things like this?

That's what you get for befriending a Chronomancer.

/rog/ clique, please save us from this horror.

>cleric2
this meme needs to end

>i'm literally paladin 3

alright buddy whatever makes you sleep at night

late xth for nobody knows what to convert webms with besides webms for retards and this is why we have no actual game content in threads

What the fuck happened to my Tinys?

HOW ARE THERE PEOPLE THAT DON'T TAKE MAGIC MISSILE ON WIZARD.
WHAT THE FUCK

My options are
>grind for hours for exp so I can be closer to 280
>so I can grind a dungeon so I can grind more
>so I can grind silver so I can get gear
>so I can then be gimped by repair costs
>so I can wait for buffs for my class
>so I can not enjoy the game

I honestly am starting to hate this game. It's so fucking strange how the game is very enjoyable and fun and doesn't feel like a chore up until 160, then it becomes fun after some grind again up until fucking 210, then again it stops being fun until you hit rank 7, and then it's the most pure unfun all the way to 280 only to not be able to do an end game dungeon literally designed around Archer and Wizard.

I saw this a mile away but I kept going forward and I hate myself for it. Grinding 2 to 3 hours for a level for a stat point that makes no difference is just fucking depressing. Even skill points don't matter to my class.

I don't know what keeps you guys motivated. I can go to almost every zone and try and hunt for rare drops in hopes of some more silver and then dump that silver on a skill, but if at the core of it my class is terrible there's no point in me playing.

Fucking hell. Why the fuck did IMC make only Wizards the most viable DPS in this game? Why the fuck do these 260 mobs hit you for 4k magic damage? Makes no sense familias. I'm feeling it. I'm feeling the urge to just stop. I can't deal with another alt, especially since everyone I know is a fucking Wizard already so what's the point of me rolling ANOTHER one and ANOTHER one ontop of the already full servers of Archer/Wizards?

What the fuck is the point? Either IMC balances this shit game in the coming month or fuck this shit. That's how long my founder's token will last and I know that in that one month I can make a fucking Wizard but fuck abandoning shit you planned out fucking half a year ago just because the flavor of the month is.... ah fuck it, we all know this game isn't going to improve.

whats wrone with webm for retards?

I can't wait to see the builds our f2p friends come op with

A pally3/pardoner can literally be:

cleric 3
cleric2/priest
cleric/priest2
cleric2/krivis
cleric/krivis2

Literally any of these except maybe the last one is always useful and will never make people hate you.

>Sorry, Paladin player, but it's true

Yes you definitely sound like someone who has a pally3.

Future proofing

>Well, I didn't find the grind that bad, but I feel kinda bad for this guy. Maybe he just needs to join a community in the game to have more fun, and...

>Why the fuck did IMC make only Wizards the most viable DPS in this game?

Oh, he's retarded.

get friends

Clerics have a retardedly good tree. You can literally go costume huntng and still be fine.
If you have high INT I suggest you to consider Cleric c2 - Krivis c3 - Druid c2

Should I pay for one of them preorder things or nah? I've been on the fence for weeks.

This game is worth $15 and nothing more.

I don't think any paladin players really deceive ourselves into thinking we're wanted in parties. I have a cool sprite, Conversion is coolish, and I'm going to make mad bank when I hit Pardoner. But I don't suffer from the delusions that I'm valuable to a party.

>cleric 3

lol

>cleric2/priest

LOL

>cleric/priest2

Pally/Pardoner can't get buff shop so this is fucking worthless even from jew perspective, you can't even scam people with low level buffs.

>cleric2/krivis

The correct choice.

>cleric/krivis2

There is literally no reason you would ever do this.

Tell me user, how or why is Cleric 2 a meme?

>multiple unexpected server maints that last 7+ hours
>2 fps
>it will be free in like 2 weeks
buy the cheapest

yes do it its better than nothign to play ;_;

Well you can either buy it and play now with cash shop items or wait till it goes f2p on May 10th

hello new pasta

Excuse me, what?

>Wizard walks
>puts down one spell
>out DPSs everyone elses class in the game in 10, 9, 8....

Did. Doesn't change my class problems dingus. No amount of silver is going to save what IMC broke.

Honestly, every time I see posts on this board it's from someone who is an archer or a wizard or a fuckboi cleric attention whore. Also every fucking cleric built into chaplain meme garbage without any krivis circles making them useless pieces of shit.

>it's a legit post oh noes
>better call it pasta
>that'll show everyone how I refuted all those arguments

>went with priest at level 15

AM I FUCKED?

He has all the magic.

Cleric2/Diev or bust.

Build of Kings, retardbro

BUILD OF KINGS

Good morning, SEA!

someone actually did it!

Good build

While I don't think anyone would deny Frost Cloud is fantastic DPS, my Reiter consistently outdamages our Wiz3/Ele3 when I'm able to use Retreating Shot.

That said, Frost Cloud has a shorter cooldown and doesn't frequently bug out and stop working after 1 tick of damage.

What is this meme

Yes, delete your account.

>typing LOL is an argument

You are fucking retarded m8
Are you so bad at a fucking MMO that you can only succeed using the most cookie-cutter shit you can get?

Collecting costumes and spells! Good build!

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>he doesn't know
WE

>cleric3 in any build requires an argument

lol

>priest1 and stop in any build requires an argument

LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=eZTzoobeLmU

WE

This is my favorite meme
second to Dilgele

Thanks for proving my point, friend

It's a build.

That's just the name of the build.

WUZ

Was the 217 dungeon's exp this shit in kTOS? I remember it being pretty damn good at the first few levels. Or perhaps I am burned out after doing that garbage 5 times everyday for 2 weeks.

At least I got memeshield from that run. Too bad I won't have money to make that for quite a long time.

are you retarded, i was simply listing all the possible chances, not even mentioning diev, completely missing the point

all those ones outside of the last one bring things to the table that are always useful in a party regardless, just like any other cleric build

but it's alright keep making shit up about people "hating" on you just because you rolled a paladin

underrated post

If I have a Cleric in my party with Zalcia my Cyclone out DPS's a frost cloud and any other meme build out there no problem but the big problem is that I have to stand right next to mobs that can just slap me out of it despite there being an attribute that is supposed to make me 75% more resistant to that shit but does nothing

or the mobs slap me dead in 2 seconds so don't complain about a small bug like that when my problem is poor fucking retarded balance that will not get fixed with one patch but a chain of patches, if at all.

you are supposed to experiment and reroll, if you just copy a cookie cutter build and you didn't intend to do the end game content you'll just hate yourself

Experiment and reroll until you get a build you can really play no matter what and have fun wit, make money, make friends, make a guild maybe, become someone in the server, if all you hunt is more stat points every level up will be boring AF.

The game is unfinished, but it isn't that much different from other current mmos, if you think there's a game that does it better maybe you should be playing that, otherwise wait till mroe content is available or quit the genre, but desu I don't think r8 and a few more zones is going to make you love the game or anything.

OH GOD EVEN BETTER

This is why we called you fucking "kTOS veterans" full of shit because most of what you said was just blatantly retarded misinformation.

That's literally one single wizard dps build and from literally only one spell. A strongest dps class has to exist by nature, would you only be happy if everyone did literally the same dps? In fact that would be unbalanced because why should some cc god wiz or 50k hp swordy or never die con-spr cleric be able to do the same as a build solely focused on 1 spell's damage and really can't do anything else well?

Every fucking time it's retarded ass swordshitters whining and crying. KYS.

I feel for your Doppel issues, but at the end of the day, you literally picked a class that had a premise of high risk high reward. That's the entire class concept.

Schwarzer Reiter's concept is "high mobility mounted class" and it couldn't functionally be further off. 2 of the skills require you to stand still to use, 2 of the skills are literally useless, and the last one when it works (which is rare) is best used running in place against a wall or object.

Yes, your class has some shortcomings, but comparing it to the most disfunctional class in the game is a little silly. Bokors have it worse than you, too.

>you are supposed to experiment and reroll
nope

you're supposed to reroll a mage or an archer or quit the game and I know what I'm choosing if nothing happens in a month. So far early release patches have addressed nothing but problems caused by bots.

>Every fucking time it's retarded ass swordshitters whining and crying. KYS.

When your class gets nerfed to the fucking ground and mine buffed up on par I will be shitposting just like you when it happens so get your fucking tissues ready shitter, your easy mode days will be ending mr hits 3 buttons and AFK's the entire fucking game and thinks he's better than the rest of the playerbase.

Fucking kill yourself you fucking casual.

>you are NOT supposed to experiment in a game with different class combination possibilities

OK
No wonder you are bored of the game, doesn't seem like you are particularly interested in the "game" part of it.

WAHt

>OMFG I FEEL LIKE QUITTING REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>ACTUALLY I'M JUST WAITING FOR MY BUFFS SO I CAN GLOAT TO YOU XD
Yep, retarded ass swordshitter alright.

Post cute

>high risk high reward.
Proof /tosg/ does nothing but drones what image macros say and I should know, I fucking made that macro.

There's literally no reason why all the DPS classes shouldn't be equally viable other than Korean playerbase being full of Archers / Wizards so IMC is too big of a pussy to actually fucking do any balancing in fear of losing all their players.

It's a sad fucking state of a game when you know the few developers don't do any kind of balancing because they have no real integrity at all and all they do is cater to the few gooks on dying servers over at Korea.

Such a fucking sad state of affairs. I know for a fact there's a lot more people on iTOS that rolled NOT meme-shit kTOS builds and are now insanely displeased and because of this it is 100% fucking guaranteed swordsmen are going to get big fucking buffs in the future and wizards and archers are in for normalization. Get ready to actually have to use all of your skills and not just sit on ONE fucking spell the entire career of your fucking game.

>says he can outdamage any meme roll in the game but is at risk to die when doing it
>gets super pissed off when this is paraphrased to 'high risk, high reward'

>>> /discord/

Experimenting is one thing.

Rolling pre-made Korean builds is another.

No one in this general experiments because there's a 400 hour grind for them to do that.

Could someone please link some good Priest builds? I dont know what direction to head into

>There's literally no reason why all the DPS classes shouldn't be equally viable
Yeah there's no reason why I should be able to go pelt1 then build into some frost cloud tier damage and also have 100k hp so I can solo annihilate maps.

t. kirito

I'm a swordie and I think you should really go kill yourself.

>let me roll with the most overpowered fotm class build and then complain about how the game is uninteresting and provides no challenge

ok user, I hate everything in the world, but seriously I wouldn't by punching my dick on purpose if it was hurtful, yet you're here just telling us how much it hurts to punch your dick, why? what kind of comeback do you expect? to tell you I'm not having fun after 500 hours so we can cuddle and cry to sleep? fuck dude lose weight

i bet you suck at video games lol

I am experimenting.
Neither one of my two characters is a cookie-cutter build and some people have given me shit when I post them, but I'm having fun
I'm not in a rush to get to max level either, there's nothing to do at that point anyway.

who /ex-jaded ragnarok veteran/ here

>You are not supposed to enjoy the game!!!
One of the most retarded things I've read today.

What if
Guys what if I go hahaman and don't take pelt 1?

reporting you

I'm literally SR. I'm one of several jokes within the archer tree, and you're bitching at me about being effective.

You're a pussy.

>paladins don't have devotion
Why can't ToS do anything right?

Right fucking here.
CLOWNS WHERE WE AT

There's an unnecessary risk.

The main reason mages shouldn't be out damaging swords is because they have the exact same amount of survivability as swords. If not more. Plate isn't restricted to a class and health is cheap to get and mage weapons scale better and Arde meme's keep them always a head of others.

Wait no, let me rephrase about survivability. Mages have more, because they are ranged. Mages have more defenses, escapes, range and maneuverability over swords in every single way and yet you think it's fucking balanced to make them also have the highest damage in the game?

You can fucking cast shit from a half across the screen.
You can leave shit on the floor that you don't have to manage.
You are kings of PvP due to poor fucking design choices.

/tosg/ can't be fucking defending this. I refuse to believe you are all this retarded.

Wait, hold the fuck up.
Is this really possible with just 1 circle of Cryomancer and 1 in Pyromancer?

Reporting

>max hp actually matters for survivability

Oh, so you're not actually Doppel 2 yet?

It doesn't.

>they gain 5000 more health than me
>so I should do 100x more damage than them

KYS

tfw he's on my friends list

he's pretty nice for a br

but mages cant swashbuckle.

Did you actually read his fucking post