strawpoll.me/10076922
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for rumble

Xth for Katarina
best girl
:3c

Illaoi is cute.

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums on NA 2 slots left

Joining is mandatory and abstaining will result in hurting you're waifu. It's harsh i know but those are the rules.

password is vidya

pool party Jinx WHEN?

I wanna fuck Gnar.

WHY ISN'T HECARIM POPULAR?

yeah, against.

i'd take any other supprot to play against over karma, she is fucking CANCER

Best girl.
Best eyes.
Best wife.

Xth for Vlad

BEST HUSBANDO
BEST FRELJORD

xth for Taliyah will be new waifu material

Why is Rumble a girl?

Is there ever a time when the first posts of these threads aren't awful

>Lucian doesn't do bonus damage to shadow isle champs
>Yasuo doesn't insult ninjas when he kills them

Why?

so there was talk last thread about Pantheon's lore changes

Can someone give me the tl;dr of his old lore vs new lore?

xth for Cute Vi

>Rumble
>Awful

You're awful

thats not kayle

Your dick's new nickname is based on the title of the last champion you used
>the Tiny Master of Evil

xth for Cute Vi

Link the Old Thread Idiot

>kayle

>the Virtuoso

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums on NA 1 slots left

If your friends didn't join vg's would you do it too? don't be dumb son.

password is vidya

The Lady of Clockwork AKA helicopter dick

OLD: best warrior who joined the league to secure targons place as the best warriors.

NEW: god of war

>The River King

strawpoll.me/10076922
strawpoll.me/10076922
strawpoll.me/10076922
strawpoll.me/10076922

PREDICTIONS ON TALIYAH

yes it was in thread where the 13th post was the worst

>the Plague Rat

>"the Piltover Enforcer"
ok w/ this

xth for total Urgot sex change.

>the revered inventor

Will Teemo ever get reworked?

He's utter garbage after all the nerfs he's received but they can't really buff him without making him absolute cancer.

His kit is unhealthy for the game.

Nobody wants to lane against him because he's so anti fun.

>The Undead Juggernaut

>The Great Steam Golem

> Yasuo taunt when around zed, shen, akali, kennen
> Giving an unfair pick choice advantage like bonus damage
> " ay gj picking hecarim, lucian now deals even more damage "
> Girl rumble
no
Woops.
That's leona.
Why is rumble a girl the worst post?

>There are people who think she won't be attractive with dem legs

>the spider queen

>The Eternal Hunters
god damn I sound thirsty as fuck

I want to have a threesome cuddle with Kog and Skarner!

same kek

Jesus fucking christ how much i hate the new lore
Why the hell would every champion suddenly be a god or some other op shit
I swear Jhin is barely borderline mary sue, and they want to add even more lore to him, so he will become the ultimate mary.
W H Y

Because he's shit

Anyone else have this shit happen on the current patch?

I know it's not exclusively me, I have a friend who it occasionally has happened to as well.

No idea what causes it.

I had it in post-game once, too. I just restarted my client a bit ago, it doesn't seem to have anything to do with how long it's been running.

The new fucking client can't come fast enough

>the shield of valoran

Did lolg actually thought that a birdguy that makes sand castles and soldiers claiming he is this old emperor that last thing heard about him was that he was going to take a ritual to ascend to godhood just before his city blew up was going to be received well by Shurimans?

that sounds like an upgrade

Yeah.

>the night hunter
not sure if want

> You may not follow, but you must witness
I thought he'd be a pretty chill guy

>The Star Forger

>The crimson reaper
>The blood lord

I wanna fuck Kog

Yeah, that same thing happened to me too. It then went unresponsive, and kicked me out.

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums LIVE ON NA

BETS!

>no keystone

>the Prodigal Explorer
aight

But League already has interactions like that, they're just so small no one complains. Like Leona doing 1 less damage to champs with sunglasses. Or Nami gaining 1 movespeed in the river.

Idk but i'll be interested if there's gonna be an inner war in Shurima.

Really there are different ways to play the lane.
You can shove hard and force her to use her w on the creep to clear, leaving her open for harass and keeping you relatively safe to hers. The downside to this, of course, is being more open to ganks early so you need to keep good vision and use your q to farm only when you have to as its your only way out of gank with the w>e>q combo and any jungle worth anything will wait for you to use your q and then gank.
Or if you're not very confident in the matchup just do what I first said and keep distance and never let her combo you with her sigil on you. and grab the cs you can while under tower (which is pretty easy considering azir passive)
You can comfortably reach the front melee minions with an extended soldier where they meet in the middle of lane while still staying under your tower range, to answer your question.
If you're still having a rough time with this lane make sure to grab two dorans rings and get your giants belt for your rylais first. this should make it very difficult for her to kill you if you play it safe.

Late reply for that user earlier

Not really, because in the process they also erased everything else there was to it.

Whether or not something is fun to play against should not be a factor in game balance.

>The Might of Demacia

>the tidal trickster

The real question is what she gonna sound like.

>the burning vengeance

BERILLION DOLAAR COMPANY

> the Headsman's Pride

God bless

The thing that I find different is that one more damage on Lucian's abilities could possibly mean 2 more damage on his auto passive early game which could mean the difference between an early snowballing kill or not.
> You should want to lane against your opponent
Why?
Your opponents job is to shit on you to the point where you can't do your job for your team, not be fun for you to play against
Pic related, my main

A-user, please

you need foreplay first!

She's going to be a thick or semi-toned black teen girl with a grating voice for the tumblr crowd.

Her story is already Mary Sue as fuck.

Dunno

Best drawn picture of Rumble I've found that wasn't gay furshit so it's the one I use

Shurimans were cunts. Azir and his ancestors were right about keeping them as slaves. Look at what happened as soon as Azir trusted one.

>the Blood Hunter

Don't call that malformed acorn a dick you dirty disgusting fizz playing mongrel.

How many monkeys do we have here?

Queria ver se dava pra fazer um Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums versão HUE

You should get that thing checked out

If they buffed him he'd be turbo cancer.
If they don't he's garbage.

His kit is unhealthy for the game. He can't be viable without being broken.

no they're always atrocious

hey shitstains,
i just got back to this 100% original dumb powercreep ridden cancerous game after a long break with dota 2

started playing from the very release, up to about when that shitty bird crossbow meme slut got released, after which i jumped boat, and after 1000 hours im a bit burnt

i've unlocked over half the chem-peh-uns, and ive still got like 4800 imaginary currency left

suggest some dumb ADC or whatever you call them now, because that's one domain i'm missing
graves hasn't been that viable so far, most others simply kill him mid and late game because his range is so fucking shit, past the power stage in the lane, where he's unapproachable
other than that i just have cancer squirrel, original character ice bow woman, cannon midget, paper invisible rat and fucking URGOT

i don't fuckin know how carrying works here anymore, i got like tens of melee auto-attack damage dealers of all sorts and varieties but apparently trying to take any of them on the bottom lane makes everyone sperg the fuck out. so how's that going? am i just stuck to going top, or doing the mandatory jungler meme (why the fuck did this even catch on, they never even fucking do anything, especially now that everyone has fucking free wards from the get-go)

also, was original character nr 11 Kassadin always this fucking shit? i remember using him to cancel out plenty dumb middle meme spammers
the more i look at him and his abilities, the more bellow-mediocre he seems

what about ruble, he used to be so fuckin good when you stacked spell vamp, where the fuck is spell vamp

what the fuck is this
why are there so many random ass items with retarded miniscule effects

>top skarner
>jung riven

wew

I bought Jhin today and played him all day to git gut.
Jesus fucking christ why is literally EVERY support out here garbage?
Like, i played like 15 games today. There was literally ONE game where support wasn't a goddamn pussy. Three where support actually gave a shit about peeling.
Other games was jsut me getting rapped by enemy assasins
over and over and over and over again
While my support was nowehre around because they must support teh midlaner.
I don't play bot too often so idk if it was just a bad day, or if it's like this everygame?

your tears turn me on

>Monkey

I know a boosted one by the name of ExodusC

>jhin
>a Mary Sue

U wot m8
If anything this Taliyah chick is a Mary Sue.

>new champ is literally praying to Weaver
nice game lolbabs

Oh no your acorn turned into a grape.

Too bad Riot doesn't agree with that line of logic.

Numerous champs have been put into the dumpster for being gay as fuck to play against

>Black
>Straight hair

Also what the fuck do you mean with thick, her silhoutte is clearly visible in that pic, she isn't fat or big or anything

Ayy, y'all heard about the good news?
Y'all sleeping on me, huh? Had a good snooze?
Wake up, nigga, wake up

"A Mary Sue for female characters and Gary Stu, Marty Stu or Larry Stu for male characters is an idealized and seemingly perfect fictional character, a young or low-rank person who saves the day through unrealistic abilities. Often this character is recognized as an author insert or wish-fulfillment."

Neither of these characters even remotely fit this description.

> Mary sue
> Coward
> Murders others with missuse of her powers
> Too weak to fight noxus
W E W
Only mary sue in the game is Lux
> SHE'S SO GOOD AT MAGIC SHE MASTERED ALL THE MAGICS AT THE AGE OF 5 AND SHE'S PRETTY AND THE BEST AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE

>next champ is a potential waifu

Yes! Now i don't have to eat my words and quit this awful game!

>Ult Olaf
>he doesn't ult and go in for the kill

:(

at least Riven was not retarded

>The Storm's Fury
Huh, not as fitting as I'd have hoped.

Welcome to ADC in general. The support and front line all dive and then zed solos you while you feel 100% helpless.

>Mary Sue

Oh yay now we get to misuse more words!

Talon could also be seen as one.
>HE WAS AN ORPHAN BUT HE DOESN'T CARE HE KILLED PEOPLE AND WAS SO GOOD AT IT THE COOLEST GUY IN TOWN HIRED HIM TO BE THE KILLING PEOPLE EXPERT AND NOW HE'S THE BEST