/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

NPC Drivers edition

>Previous thread
>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg

>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB
youtube.com/watch?v=VppQjbO2g8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=fKe882PIwj8
youtube.com/watch?v=S06nIz4scvI
youtube.com/watch?v=vvSnS5ZFM-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anons want to know, the sn of the user hiding from catower.

pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB

Reminder that there is this.

Crimefighter deserved what he got.

Freddy wasn't kicked for using a menu he was kicked for using it to grief crew. There's a difference

true

seconding this

Reminder that you should still wait until it's fixed before posting it. It's not nice to trick new people.

>sn
What does this even mean? It's S C.
Anyway, I don't need to prove anything to a menushitter ;)
Play as a female and you can get away with anything because these thirsty betas will actually get fooled since they're so desperate.

Reminder that your argument makes little sense, as you provide no possible fixes, and maintain that I should refer to a temporary fileshare site linked in a thread weeks ago.
Give me things to change or add, and I'll try to make it better.

says the guy defending crimefighter

What? I never defended that shitter. Can you quote which post you think is me?

No one asked you to prove anything. SN stands for screen name. The name you use in gtao. We just want to know who you are so we never make the mistake of playing with each other.

Isn't that what you want as well?
Stop hiding already.

Crimefighter internet defense force detected

It's unlikely you'll ever play with me because I'm not in the crew.

What are you afraid of then?
I was easily able to give you mine, what's holding you back.

>Reminder that your argument makes little sense, as you provide no possible fixes
What? I do not need to provide fixes for that "argument" to hold water. The guide is shit and you should fix it. You've been told how it's shit, you know it's shit, you knew what was shit about it, just fix what's wrong with it or don't post that shit.
Not my problem you don't know how to save text or do proper research for writing guides. Your argument of "it's not shit unless you keep providing me with lists" is fucking shit.

>Give me things to change or add, and I'll try to make it better.
You've already said you have no intention to do that. And you already have a well formatted list of shit wrong with it. Just follow that, surely you didn't expect that list to be uploaded to you constantly, right?

You will never build a basement, dress crimefighter up in a cute dress + stockings and rape his boi pussy on a daily basis

can you change your sex? if so how?

also Gtag is currently playing on ps4 right now

>refer to this list of changes, from weeks ago, posted one time, and make all the changes even when some of them are stupid
>lel, you didn't save something after making some of the changes from it, and disregarding the awful ideas? better shitpost about it for weeks!

Ezek

Apparantly some homo is fed up of me Quattroposting so have the best 2WD Rally car instead :^)

Also whoever is trying to stir drama claiming there is problems surrounding Blat with Tonks coming back - Just stop.

early xth for Goznozzle

Why do you keep saying my name you faggot?

And how small do your balls need to be to actually do the user troll baiting then not say who you are when asked?

>and make all the changes even when some of them are stupid
That's not at all what I said.

>>lel, you didn't save something after making some of the changes from it, and disregarding the awful ideas?
Or that. I fully except that you disregard the subjective shit. Just fix the objective shit, should be easy even without what I made for you.
Or don't post that shit.

>better shitpost about it for weeks!
You're the fucker bringing this shit up, I'd say you're the one shitposting. Just look at your formatting, that's just classic strawman tactics.

>Mfw when I actually managed to deliver the firetruck on the huntpack

Why do you keep pretending to be me?

What is objectively wrong, then? If you can tell me facts, I can change it to make it better. Or, you can continue to tell me it's shit and not provide valid reasons.
I just want everyone to be happy, but that's not how things work, I suppose.

posting a cross thread reply with the clover app, never tried before, it better link it properly

Don't know what all the tonks memes are about, I only ever played and talked about gta with tonks. I just post that 'gee Blater, TWO tonks' picture when someone brings tonks up, for laughs. The moment tonks stopped playing gta, we never said another word to each other. and then tonks removed me from steam after a while of never saying anything

I was actually upset because I DIDN'T get to play with Audi poster, my mood was ruined by triggering crew killing back to back right when Audi joined the session, then he crashed and went to another game. So I went to sleep.

I don't do too well with groups, I'm always playing with one or a couple people at most at any point. I just don't enjoy being in a large cluster of people, which is why you always see me alone or with one other person in most of my webms/screenshots/videos. Not being in a circlejerk isn't a meme. But I'm only not in one because I can't handle the scale of interaction, not because I'm anti circlejerk.

>Autism: the post

G A M E M O D E S
pls no >nullprophet's

>nullprophet is okay in my experience desu i don't understand what the fuss is about

Trying to join but I keep getting connection error ;_;

This is annoying trying to find where rockstar stores these photos

If it makes you feel any better, this picture was not worth the effort of trying to find where it was stored.

>NPC Drivers edition

I want to enjoy NullProphet's company.

What picture on this general is though?

Tfw fully lobby but other GTAG's want to join, maybe we'll do races?

What's your favorite car, /gtag/?

Besides the Karuma and Insurgents.

the insurgent

Where is everyone?
I keep trying to join crew members but it puts me all by myself :[

Speedo.
youtube.com/watch?v=VppQjbO2g8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=fKe882PIwj8

I wanted in but I had to restart my game

I'd really like a Bennie's custom van that's similar to pic related.

I would drive that. They really need more vans.

Van update when?

Ones that depict something interesting or nice
This is a good example: Pictures of some crew member's ugly tranny doing literally nothing aren't interesting or worth posting unless everyone's posting their characters

>tfw no particular favorite car, just enjoy driving different kinds of cars

youtube.com/watch?v=S06nIz4scvI

tfw no valkyrie

I pirated gta 5 because I dont really care for multiplayer at all, and I was just wondering if I should since there seems to be other shit you get in game if you have a legit copy...

That's just sad

Ruiner
Nothing beats American muscle

Try to join someone specific. from the escape -> online menu.

>american muscle
>turd gen/Z31 rape baby

youtube.com/watch?v=vvSnS5ZFM-k

Do you want me to fly you around as you get a KDR spike?

no no i mean i wanna buy my own Valkyrie and fly others around

buccaneer

I love the XF for missions and going fast, its back side is like a shield against bullets.

Otherwise its the sultan & it's rs version

My top 3 are Dukes, Vigero, and Tampa/Picador which share the 3rd spot because they're so god damned beautiful.

Best answer

Do you ever get bored with it? Supers outclass everything on any surface and besides the Karuma, they have no rivals.

How the fuck do I fix the beards in singleplayer?
They didn't look this bad in deadgen.

>that dwarf fort tattoo
How

tattoo shop m8

Obvious aimbot with the valk cannon.

You now get to see Rockstar's mesh and texture work when it's not hidden behind low resolutions.

ruiner

Kill yourself

The xf is even more baby than the elegy. Literally the highest grip in the game, and AWD. It's a hipster car for those that can't drive but don't want to be a shitter using zento/T20.

And liking the sultanRS? even for you, that's low

b-but I j-just like t-the koenigsegg look with the Carrera GT back.

what's wrong with the rs?

wew I'm finally unbanned which means I can post this mediocre webm

Wish you'd get banned again, user-kun

user you are far too invested in what car other people drive in a video game. Just step back for a moment and let it all wash away from you.

We have lots of sluts!

Hey there sen

it looks the most like an 86 camaro tho

One thing V got right was making cars feel unique. There are still 'styles' of handling that cars fall under, but they put some effort in making the majority have feeling. The XS and RS don't have a feeling, they feel bland with AWD and high traction. At least with the banshee you have a car that can look the part and be fun. The only thing fun about the RS is 'muh animu' and the XS just has looks. Even the elegy has a feel, giving wheel spin at low end power, and the standard sultan has you balance the throttle to staddle oversteer and understeer. The XS has to much grip and not enough understeer to give any feeling, and the closest the RS gets to a feeling is in a straight line due to its staged acceleration. Both are just for hipsters/attention whores

Could you play gamemodes without having to spam the thread with screenshots of lobbies?

The reason it's posted in the first place is to let people know gamemodes are up and to invite others to come join.

K

>muh stoic superiority

Calling someone out on their shit taste ain't anger, it's civic duty.

Here's that (you)

>TFW only crimefighter gets kicked for modding in game modes

>mfw people still white knight crimefighter
>in 2016
>on 4channel

That's a co-op contact mission, not the same. GTAG has fucked around with menus in missions forever, no one cares.

>only

Nice reading there
I was saying kick more shits, not bring shitters back

>Crime said he was done with /gtag/
>Posted earlier
>People keep randomly bringing him up, probably Crime himself
>I am probably Crime as well

then again all supers feel like shit
zentorno, t20, osiris, turismo, etc.
only exception being the adder and bullet

I would add the infernus to that list of good supers.

The zento is overlooked due to its shitter association. It actually has oversteer so you can take tighter racing lines and block the super understeering T20 out of the corners.

It bothers me so much how the general gtag opinion is that the adder is for shitters. They all moved to the T20, and the adder fun.

i want a gottagofast super car. should i buy an osiris or a progen?

the t20 is faster but they're almost identical in speed
get whichever you prefer the look of

Thanks for the meme r*

Osiris is more 'consistent' but the T20 is better. The T20 has an active spoiler that changes depending on your speed, throttle, and braking, giving you varying levels of grip. With experience, you will lose grip when you want oversteer to take tighter line, and keep it when you can take the optimal line, but the inverse is true as well. T20 noobs will spin-out easily. The Osiris has slightly lower acceleration and Max grip levels, but it has a normal spoiler, meaning it always has high grip. This can make it easier, but it also means you stuck with the oversteer. The Zento is still competitive with these cars, and can oversteer and double clutch. It also feels like it has the most torque, since it can power out of turns, and is very stable during bumps despite having less grip than the other two. I personally like the zento since I prefer oversteer and the curb stability, but they are all competitive and have the same top speed too.

I was in that lobby
now I'm loading forever

that server maintenance sure did a great job

kek, i think everyone won

Time for more shitty webms!

So I'm reading into some bullshit because of some claims a modder was making, and it looks like you can clear reports, 'bad sport' marks, and all that shit from your account, they're fucking tunables.

Like, what the F U C K. This is some next-level incompetence on R*'s part. How the fuck could they let players even have the slightest bit of access to that? This is incompetence on a scale that I didn't think I could comprehend. Somebody please rationalize this for me, because I physically CAN'T.

I haven't played game modes before, is that ok?

Could I get an invite?

Whats ur SC id?

heard they changed this
but yea, i remember a modder telling me he can just clear his reports and leave bad sport anytime he wanted

pretty sure making a change like that server side is a 100% certain way to get a banquick