strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Sn7ZJXPWG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I keep hearing rogues aren't shit. Prove it and show some high ranked dick.

1st for memes paying off sometimes

Final boss senpai, wish me gl

shit edition desu

BLADE FURY ROUGE

DO IT

>play miracle
>1st game draw only spells and no auctioneers
>2nd game draw only minions

fuck me why does this deck have to be so inconsistent.

yo wtf is with his hand

What's a fun deck that's primarily classic cards which is viable enough that I can at least get the 7 wins necessary for five more old gods packs? Don't mind using dust but I want to use dust on cards that I won't be turning back into less dust when the next cycle comes around. Once I'm solid for classic cards, I'll start worrying about collecting new ones.

>Read up on Valeera because I don't play WoW and she seems cool from her voice responses

>She's a sidekick in someone's backstory

Whuh?

Good luck zoo-faggot chan.

got a decklist?

>2015+1
>Not running Cabal
>Get punished by Tokens

Everyone post your best impersonation of a murloc raider!

vocaroo.com/i/s1Sn7ZJXPWG8

For some reason I can't win with the new zoo, everybody and their moms have a bunch of aoe and there are no sticky minions now.

I've had some success with Cthun Druid and some Control Cthun Warrior build that only runs like 4 Cthun cards, to get it to 10 attack.

I think the only thing that could fix my deck is an abortion

Turn 2, coin mirror entity. You should be arright.

Realistically there is no really good or interesting rogue characters besides her or Garona. I'd still rather have Garona but nobody cares for hot half-orc waifu.

>rouges

HIS hand

The only other notable rogues in warcraft are zul'jin who died years ago and some orc bitch who was rewritten to be a half human.
Be glad we got Valeera.

Been playing ranked for about two hours. Currently 12-2. Only 2 losses were to a Darwin Shaman and C'Thun Mage. This deck is doing fairly well I must say. Give it a try.

>Kripp opens 700+ packs
Jesus christ, why? He doesn't even play constructed

Switched spellslingers and cabalist tome for Blizzard, Flamestrike and Ragnaros

I think I am faring better, though I havent seen about Priest matchups

Valeera is not even the most famous Rogue, everyone thinks Vanessa would had easily been a better pick

Better deliver, faggot.

Shoulda just been Maiev or possibly Vol'jin

because he got 110k people watching him open those packs

She's not even a character seen in WoW. Not until legion atleast.

>Realistically there is no really good or interesting rogue characters besides her or Garona
Vol'jin is bad as fuck, cares about the horde and doesn't afraid of anything.

or her father, if they didn't make him a card

i have 4k dust and i want to make it to legend in standard wtf do i make
i have a shit ton of other cards for what its worth

>vol'jin
>rogue
Nigga he's a shadow hunter

What decks are you going against?
The only ones I can't win against regularly are zoos built to counter zoo, clowncar hunter, or rogue. Against pretty much any c'thun deck I win unless I get fucked or they topdeck emperor and every answer they need early. Any mage is a win unless it's tempo and I get fucked on my early game.
Shaman is a win again unless I get fucked.

He recieves donations to buy new packs, and i doubt he is sincere with the numbers. Over the last few months he should have got enough money to open thounsands of packs, but he keeps some (maybe most) of the money for himself.

>It's a Kripp will press the button stream
>Breaks twitch and Blizzard servers at the same time

Nah she's in WoW, she stood in the Stormwind harbor after the WotLK launch event. For 6 years, doing nothing.

Nah, Vol'Jin is a shadowhunter. More like a priest/ranged class hybrid. Maiev was a Warden, but at least Rogue has taken some of the Warden's abilities and flavor.

Garona is the only rogue in the series with any real backstory.

Shit tier waifu that was made so VC could be remade.

My arena win ratio has gone to shit since Old Gods released, I thought it'd get easier with new people starting. Anyone else experiencing this?

This desu, pack openings for big streamers are so popular the packs practically pay for themselves

What is a good Nzoth Hunter deck?

He got donated like 300 or something by Curse.

He's sponsored by a lot of shit

For the same reason he quit PoE to come play this shit game.

He's retarded. Always has been, always will be.

I think you might want to reconsider those four lower level taunt minions and Night Blade.

Cult Apothecary feels like a waste of a turn unless you follow it up with a board clear, which you don't have.

Sap is a great card, better than Assassinate in a lot of instances, you might want to consider swapping or at least taking away one Assassinate for it.

You seem like you want to be able to use cheap spells in general so Preparation would probably serve you better.

Replace Sinister Strike with Eviscerate which is just better than Sinister Strike for what you're going for.

I'm sincerely asking - but does he have autism?

>not even a tourney going on
ded game

Ok, there was a Warrior that had a bunch of clear effects, that pirate that comes with the 1/3 hook. There was also the rogue with 2 FoK and 2 Skulkers, the Priest with cabal, 2 Novas and excavated evil.
I feel like I never have what I need when I play Zoo, it's like some weird aggro deck that doesn't apply enough pressure because it focus on board control

here.
Please help me out, /hsg/?

faceless go home, you're drunk

>My arena win ratio has gone to shit since Old Gods released, I thought it'd get easier with new people starting. Anyone else experiencing this?

My experience is going to shit because the fucking RNG gives me 29 pure shit cards and one average. And those are the best I could have picked.

Did Blizzard change something with the card draw or am I just hitting an unlucky strike.

>finally get to legend
>every game is bullshit 10+min borefest where the opponent takes his sweet time to play
>even aggro vs aggro

i wasn't ready for this amount of tryhard shit

I want unconditional healing back

>Be glad we got Valeera.
Oh I'm not complaining but Valeera just seems so cool that it's weird she basically doesn't exist in the source material.

>zoo-faggot

Just playing aggro right when nobody else is and catching everyone off guard.
It's not fun but it surely ranks up.

Pirate warrior will probably counter you, as will hard anti aggro priest.
And yeah rogue is a bad matchup unless they don't draw anything.

So this is interesting. I summoned an Ancient Harbringer, and it pulled a Frost Giant from my deck next turn. Pretty expected. Then the turn after that, it pulled Nefarian, which costs only 9 mana. Is this a bug, or is it supposed to pull the highest-cost card you have if you don't have a 10-drop?

what do?

>Zoo and shaman
>"Control meta"
>Next "nerfs" in 2 years

Cool

god that zoo is awful but even shitty zoos can reach legend, you are only 4.5k though

that deck will be shit when midrange/control decks are refined

Guys, help me, I want to build Beast Hunter, which is my first problem already, but also have not a single Infect, Call of the Wild or Huhuran.

Have pretty much every other important beast, and almost 4k dust, though.

So I basically had the worst matchups I could possibly have? I'd rather play a deck that I enjoy, even though I won't get to rank 5 with it.

I'd go with Shade.

reminder this is the correct way to set up your farm, anything less is inefficient

>THE DECK WILL SLOW DOWN GUYS, I PROMISE

just use any warlock zoo deck list, cheap common minions, fast games etc.

Could beat everything consistently except control priest and c'thun warrior.

Why do you think it's shit?

I wonder if WOG will have a permanent effect on the overall viewership, or if it'll go back to its regular numbers.

>not having 2 golden boots and a golden turnip

100% organic pleb

>He doesn't grow boots

Fucking mindgames, man.

Thought so faggots.

grats user, now its time to play memedecks :^)

>>Next "nerfs" in 2 years

>nerfs will consist of deleting Rogue because Valeera prevents us from having strong weapons and neutral minions and making Knife Juggler a 1/1 with a buffed 2 dmg for effect

rank?

is this homestuck general

Oops, meant this one.

>Knife Juggler a 1/1 with a buffed 2 dmg for effect
this is a buff tbqh

is it just me or would millhouse be a big steaming shit on top of a c'thun priest? 4 attack, cucks beckoner and twilight elder, no card advantage spells

k

>Make Hunter's mark 1 mana
>All it does is reduce their health
>Execute flat out kills the creature
>Same mana cost

Is pirate warrior viable? Post dick?

>100 dust from a leggo
>have my 3 prized golden murloc cards (2 tidecallers and a coldlight oracle)
TELL ME ITS WORTH IT TO WAIT

He might, you never know.
Some people have autism but they appear normal otherwise.

I think he's just a dumb, somewhat lucky guy.

He definitely didn't roll big numbers in the genetics game, though.

The farm is bugged. If you pick a vegetable as it is growing, the water will flow endlessly and you won't be able to regrow anything.

It's Blizzard. They will think it's a nerf.

evolve shaman is so broken

old raptor rogue with n'zoth added and miracle maly are real good

protip: they think rogue lost her AoE but dark iron skulker still exists

>Fat Jewishman carried me to rank 7 from 18

Based

>frostbolt does 3 damage and freezes
>darkbomb does 3 damage only
oh my god let me get my anime reaction images cause its time for retarded shitposts

>Skillage intensifies

>both of require damage

Which would you say is worth dusting first: Wilfred Fizzlebang or Lorewalker Cho?

Has Rend ever been at least remotely usable in dragon decks?

You're comparing two different class cards. Execute requires the enemy to be damaged and Warrior doesn't have a shit ton of spells to deal a shitton of damage to literally every enemy on the field.

Seriously stop being retarded.

MAKE AZEROTH GREAT AGAIN

Lorewalker

So I just found out Old Murk-Eye and the Pirate are not considered Standard cards.

What the fuck, Blizzard? Why? Murk-Eye is one of the carrying pillars of any Murloc deck and they didn't even replace him. It doesn't even make sense that reward cards are not included, they released alongside the Basic and Classic cards and should thus be eternal. Just update the quest to require owning one of every currently standard-legal Pirates and all is well.

>requires a card to finish it off
>requires a card to injure the minion

Sounds about fucking right you stupid shieldbearer faggot.

In Paladin dragon decks yes.

I don't know, I made this, but it's really shit.
Mostly because I'm dumb and I don't know how to build a good deck.

It's pretty good on the minion side of things, and the buffs are viable as FUCK if you can get a good hand

I just can't figure out what spells to include and shit.

You watching the draft man? Saints are up