Where can I buy adderall online without a prescription?

Where can I buy adderall online without a prescription?

(asking here, because addy is pretty much the most Veeky Forums drug there is)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nootropic#Drugs
neuronootropic.com/is-adderall-a-nootropic/
modafinilcat.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumping for legal options

TOR

>legal

Hijacking this thread. Could I run into any problems in the future if I have a legal Adderall prescription on my record? Also, could I turn a profit by selling to college students?

Enjoy your expensive placebo

try firing up the onion router (tm)
then use alphabay

Answer to both: Yes, but it depends on how you do it

Aren't there any safe, over the counter pills to give me an extra boost?

caffeine

obviously

addy is old hat.
Air force, military, astronauts are all switching to nootropics. they are more effective and don't fuck up your brain like traditional stims.

Redline Xtreme. Easily the best caffeine boost you can get for about 2.50 at your local GNC.

The cheaper alternative is caffeine pills, but I'm a big fan of this drink

Is it safe though?

Can I buy sleeping pills and xanax using TOR or Onion?

You can probably buy anything using TOR. Don't break the law though.

What kind of problems? What do you propose I should do?

Interesting

it doesn't matter what you've had a prescription for in the past, if you don't have a current prescription for oxycontin and police find 40 pills you're in trouble.

as long as you're not someone who ever gets your car, home, or person searched by cops, you're fine holding it. selling it is usually no big deal if you're smart. buying it will be the dangerous part. I would suggest just trying to get a legit scrip instead of finding a reliable source/shipping method online that won't get you busted.

I know, I was just wondering if getting the prescription would look bad on my record.

To clarify,
>it doesn't matter what you've had a prescription for in the past, if you don't have a current prescription for oxycontin and police find 40 pills you're in trouble.

my wording is bad here but what I mean is, if you get pulled over and have the pills in any container other than the original bottle with scrip on the bottle, you're going to have problems. then if you go to court and cannot produce a paper copy of the prescription that those pills came from, you're going to have problems.

It's hard to show a scrip from 5 years ago if you even have it around, because those pills have a half-life and with simple testing they can tell you how old the pills you have are.

no not at all. you mean look bad for employers? they'll know you get shit done and work harder/smarter than normal people when you're pilled up.

>those pills have a half-life
This. Don't sell old pills, it's really disappointing for the costumer.

Also, how likely is someone to snitch or be undercover and try to buy Adderall? Surely the cops have worse things to worry about, right?

Well they sell it in stores? Stop being a pussy, do you google cancer death statistics before you smoke a cigarette on a night out?

Ah, thanks. Will the pharmacy be suspicious though if I keep buying pills because I end up selling a lot?

Good point.

It's only interesting because it's complete fiction.

99% of "nootropics" are placebo, or close enough.

Modafinil works, but it's like a weak version of adderall.

Redline is good, Spike is better or at the very least just as good.

dream market

my x is still not here sad face

>nootropics

nice use of the vaguest word possible. that's like saying they're switching to "brain drugs". care to be more specific? if you have a good source on this I'd be curious

powdercity sells phenibut (fucking cycle that motherfucker or you're going to be fucked) and non-withdrawl/addiction shit like adrafinil (metabolizes into non-script modafinil) and oxiracetam (racetams are the core of every good nootropic stack) and choline supplements (necessary for oxiracetam).

try it, but don't get hooked on the phenibut. max. 2-3 times a week or you're going to be in withdrawl ranging from meh to fuck my life. don't binge on it and don't use it before consuming alcohol. you will get fucked both ways.

>mfw he well for the nootropics and racetams meme

Go fuck yourself, dummy.

Addy reigns supreme, nootropics don't even come close.

Modafinil is probably the closest thing you'll come to a cognitive enhancing drug that actually works even remotely, the bulk of nootropics are placebo or are incredibly difficult to dose and just a waste of cash. Phenibut is decent but doesn't really help with focus, just anxiety.

You're both retarded. Adderall is an amphetamine and a nootropic drug by definition. It's literally the first thing on list
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nootropic#Drugs

>It's literally the first thing on list

Any fedora wearing /r/nootropics users don't consider adderall to be a nootropic and it is widely not considered one.

neuronootropic.com/is-adderall-a-nootropic/

Anyone experienced with noopept? I think it is less effective than adderall or modafinil but not illegal in my country and easy to get. Need something for studying and motivation

FUCK Hey do Modafinil pills go bad over time??

Been rationing mine very slow but fuck me if I'm ruining them

Do you guys know a drug known as pasiva? Is supposed to be similar to aderall. It's the only thing I can get while in Colombia.

It'd be pretty hard to fall for the placebo effect with adderall unless you've never tried it before... the effects are really noticable

No. That user is a fucking idiot who doesn't understand what half-life is. You could have pills with expired dates and they would still have 90-95% pharmaceutical efficiency. There's a few exceptions to this but Modafinil should be stable enough unless you keep it stashed in a wet and/or hot location.

Ive done alot of shit from powdercity.
Most important thing is to cycle phenibut HCL, and stay away from tianeptine!

Tianeptine made my heart race for two solid weeks for no reason after using it for a month straight.
Phenylpiracetam was pretty fucking good for working out mixed with caffiene.
Noopept didnt do much for me, aniracetam was meh, piracetam was also meh.
I got modafinil from modafinilcat, good stuff but it just felt like mild adderal or like xanax without the anti-anxiety/drowsiness side effect.

I dont use any of these products anymore because I think they kind of fuck with your head.

Bumping for answer to ops question also curious

>tfw use to pay top dollar to buy a kids script every month

I got through school while working the night shift shit was cash

you will need a bit of coin and some net

You live in Brazil, right?

> being this ignorant

Okay kid move along now.

Caffine + Ltheanine.
Try one of those your up for the entire day.

Germany

i drink heavily every evening, and i just got the modafinil sampler pack from cat. whats the deal with modalert and drinking once i get home from work? drink to calm my ass down im so wound up.

they are switching because they want to get rid of the side effects you moron not because it's not efficient. people tend to make bad decisions rashly when they are high on amphetamines. army just want's you awake but function normally.

>Modafinil is probably the closest thing you'll come to a cognitive enhancing drug that actually works even remotely
sorry to burst your bubble but no there are signs it actually decreases cognitive function but makes you feel otherwise.

>Addy is pretty much the most Veeky Forums drug there is.
What is cocain

>Where can i legally acquire this restricted substance without the prerequisite prescription, i.e. breaking the law?
Buy helium instead

I did cocaine when I wanted to get fucked up and get wild

I did addy when I wanted to get fucked up and study for hours without moving

I would not recommend doing cocaine for something like studying

>astronauts and celebs do it so its totally cool!

keep fooling yourself you druggy. It's okay doe, soon people like you will be selling your computer for drugs and you won't be on this board anymore

It boosts mood way beyond placebo for me and makes thinking slightly smoother and more enjoyable, but did nothing for focus in the slightest.

modafinilcat.com/
Probably the closest you're going to get.

Adderall is illegal in the us so you need to go the TOR+BTC route.

If you're questioning the legitimacy of modafinilcat go find some reviews

>Adderall is illegal in the us so you need to go the TOR+BTC route.
Dumbass post my man. Congrats.

I started taking Adderall in January, it's really not that amazing, I can waste my time just as easily on Adderall as I can normally. It does help wake me up which is good because I don't sleep much. I've lost 13 pounds though from just not wanting to eat. Tried protein powder and eating shitloads of ice cream and milkshakes but could never gain weight back. Gonna try creatine loading.

>adderall
>not getting a prescription for Vyvanse, most based of all drugs

Y'all niggas missing out

Get a script I faked ADD and my life has changed for the better.

Nootropics are trash. If you want to be smart taking some Chinese powders is not the solution. A 15 minute walk or 30 pushups will do far more than any nootropic. Trust me I used to do them and tried many out and the effect is placebo. You still are in the same place and just as tired as without them.

Vyvanse is trash. I went from Concerta (ritalin pretty much) to Vyvanse to Dexedrine.

Vyvanse metabolizes into Dexedrine. The problem though is that the effect is highly delayed and not consistent. I take two 15mg dex caps a day and you get much smoother and stronger effects and you get to choose when you want the effects to happen. Vyvanse is usually take one pill in the morning, wait for the effect and it dies down half way through the day.

>the bulk of nootropics are placebo
Noopept has been clinically proven to work.

Is that seriously the packaging?
Fucking americuck pharma, that pills production is so unnecessary
Ill bet it costs an arm and a leg
>I get mine for free
>Damn it's good to live in nz

>Damn it feels good to be poor
>arm and a leg

lol that packaging costs nothing m8...

>Thinks pills in a bottle have a half life.
lol no user.. no.

Oh dude fuck those pills.. I could not break that shit with an actual hammer.

Concerta is the worst. You couldn't pay me to switch from dexedrine back to concerta.

Wtf are you talking about the military has a 0 tolerance drug program. Like not even a little bit of Addy is allowed. Cred: I'm a Marine and even if guys I worked with had to suck down rip it's and 5 hour energy.

>>Damn it's good to live in nz

No it isn't.

Also Concerta sucks dick, but it is possible to cut the stims out but it's a pain in the ass.

redline is legal crack fantastic i can drive all night and still be functional next day

wait until you try Spike

what?

Not even possible to be this stupid.

Will snorting cocaine make me good at business.

>addy is pretty much the most Veeky Forums drug there is

M8....... you are SO wrong, Mr. Bond

> What is Dextroamphetamine

No, but if you're good at business, it will make you better.

meant for

My rising headache into blissful knowledge says other wise

addy sucks compared to rune dude

Dude, HIPPA and the ADA. Please tell me how an employer gets your medical records

Yeah, congrats user. But typically nootropic as a term is used to distinguish other drugs which have stimulant-like effects from phenethylamine stimulants. Dumb cunt.

See also, Nuvigil, armodafinil, a related compound. Also not bad.

For the military and national intelligence and security organizations, yes. They don't take people who are on prescription medications unless they know they can function without it for over a year. You still need to report if you've ever been prescribed.

Pharmacist here, modafinil is probably the best stimulant when side effects are taken into amount. There's an OTC medication you can get online called Adrafinil, a pro drug that turns into Modafinil once metabolized by the liver. I dunno if I'd recommend it though, it's kind hard on the liver from what I remember reading