/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General

Monster Girl Games General #12

"Best Girl" Edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/rJSc1Psm
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/exxVjzEv
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib

Previous thread: >Someone should take care of the pastebins.

Posting better girl.

Nobody gave a shit about it, so I'll post it again, the trailer showed half of Sonia's face transforming.

>Expecting people to give a shit about "news" from over a year ago
user, I get that you're excited but that's old news

Who is the person who keeps posting Chrome anyways? Awhile back someone said that this person was oddly named "Edgy" but is there another poster?

>havent heard of monster girl island before
>checked it, actually pretty good, much better than what I expected
>I wonder if this becomes one of the soulles dead abandoned projects
>mfw I saw the 6k patreon page

welp at least he HAS to finish it, right?

But Hyphen's trannies are men with tits.

>and there was a theory that edgy was salty, and loliface too
Salty being Loliface was confirmed a long time ago.

I can give you a short summary of the Chromefags I know of, there's me, the Chromefag that likes the general's lore and knows the others as well as some of the general's history, we have a Chromefag that likes imp-cream, a Chromefag that posts from work, a Chromefag that has Chrome's reaction images on his cellphone (he may be the one that posts from work), and a Chromefag that likes Edgy.

But no, Edgy isn't one of us.

Can I join your chrome cult?

>Chromefag that has Chrome's reaction images on his cellphone

So people remember that?

Sure, post Chrome!

>people
It's maybe just me, are you the one that posts from work too?

I mentioned I had 100% of my images on my phone that I used to post from work about a year ago. I think it was brought up because I complained about making OPs on mobile being a total bitch.

I'm no longer employed, by the way. Also don't come here often anymore.

>no longer employed

How do you get by then?

I was employed until last semester. I'm in college and parents help when me schedule doesn't allow me to keep a job.

The life of a student.

I'm sorry to read that user, the unemployed part, it's good you don't come here so often anymore.

Use the clover app, it's easy to make OPs on it.

I use clover too. Doesn't meen copy pasting posting ID numbers was easy a year ago.

I love Chrome, what is her tag on pixiv?

probably クロム and maybe add もんむす to narrow it

もんむす・くえすと! クロム
Translation: monmusu quest! chrome
Enjoy, friend.

Tfw you wanna mention a new MGQ fangame, but dont want it to be bashed by Veeky Forums

I dont get it

Unless it's Hero tier it's not gonna get bashed

Hero tier? Oh you mean that atrocious 3d Monster girl game? No way. I definitely don't think its that bad. However, it was on the Hyperdimension thread a while back, and they bashed it all to hell. and it wasn't even that bad either.

Then post it here and let us decide.

So rolled my first 10 GW tickets and got her

Did i do good?

>first 10

And here I am still Death-less after about 200 tickets.

I think its fate saying "Sorry you didn't get any uniques in the last ticket event after over 400 ticket rolls"

really wanted those girls too

post it fag

>Page 10

Dude, you're anonymous anyway. The worse that could happen is a bunch of neckbeards laughing about you for 10 minutes before going back to fap to some filthy succubus.

>and they bashed it all to hell
If you want history to repeat itself then do it, faggot.

I've never played this game. What is it and what's the point of it? I'm seeing everyone talk about it and I'm curious.

Lucky. I've rolled my first 40 with only HR training to show for it so far. I need to get back in the habit of rolling on the hour mark.

>I need to get back in the habit of rolling on the hour mark.
You had better drops then?

>What is it

A game spinoff of the Monmusu series.

>what's the point of it

Whales.

Anons, is this a dragon or a snake?

Snake Goddess If I had to guess.

looks like a crappy yamatanoorochi, it's cute that they made her normal head count as a snake but she has 8 tails and 2 lizard legs which is stupid

With the Sakura, almost all of my good drops(before they quietly tweaked the %s) came in the first 5 minutes of the hour. I know because I set system time to between 10s behind/ahead of server time(1 hour behind them), and I checked the time stamps of when I saved the screenshots.

Yeah she is an Orochi. She is technically a dragon as the Orochi was one.

However, she looks exactly like a snake, so I'm torn on how I should categorise her.

I don't know, Implementing that mechanism seems like extra work that doesn't need to be done.

I think we need a bigger sample size before anything conclusive.

Just chalk it up to confirmation bias on my part. But certainly the overall sentiment right around the time the ParaNiia event came about, was that Sakura ticket rates felt lower than before the event.

>she looks exactly like a snake
orochi literally means "big snake" which is sometimes considered a dragon, but it'd be more accurate to think of it as a japanese or chinese dragon since those were wingless.

you really can't go wrong with either but i'd be biased towards snake

I always thought Orochi was more like an hydra.
Well for some it's a subtype of dragon too.

hydra is a water snake with multiple heads but not multiple tails iirc, if you wanna compare it to something it would be closer to a mizuchi while orochi was a massive land snake the size of mountains

Damn, Orochi is huge. The version of the myth I read didn't mention the size. I can't imagine the amount of sake susanoo used.

Is it safe to use paypal to buy dmm points if i'm not from japan?

I don't know if the Kantai thread over at /a/ would be helpful but I'm a disgusting minnow and there's only one whale I know of here and he doesn't seem to be online.

Don't know for mgo but you can on fate grand order wich is a japaness mobile game. But it's on google store.
Hope it can help.

Thanks, the kantai thread was fairly helpful.
Also, page 10 bump

So after a day of doing the new event, what are your thoughts on it?

Quinn is being a absolute nuisance as always. But overall it's not as hard as the previous one.

The 140 Super Hard is just all kinds of fuckery. You can do it with one dedicated Super Hard team, but 2 would be safer. A secondary team that will reliably win, but not get all the reward is advised. Try not to do it with less than 60 stamina.

This event I think is made with beginners in mind. It's piss easy to get 8 copies of Keros and she is one of the better event HR.

Also, I can't help but feel like exp girls drop less from Golden Week tickets, it has been mainly normal girls for me.

I finally got my first one after 0/10/3/19. I haven't gotten around to leveling her yet, but her skill combination suggests to me Nemeth, without the surprise speed boost.

Haven't done as much Golden Week as I did Sakura(compared to the amount of time each had been up), probably on account of babysitting Super runs. Also Miti while awaiting Super team recovery. Just left 24 Easy as of this post.

Oddly enough, after using skill 3, both Keros and Nemes has 1084 attack.

I would rate Keros a little higher than Nemes because she can stand on her own without skill 3.

And you should be quick about the Miti event. It ends tomorrow I think.

I'm also a lazy fuck so my babysitting consists of cheering the first 3 attacks then skipping.

IS there a link to all the paradox versions? The pastebin is lacking some.

Sup me.

>last battle of Super Hard
>Quinn's skill procs turn 1
>just skip cause not enough damage to clear it
It feels like that shit reduces damage by a lot more than 25%.

Also, in case someone didn't know, relax room is now only 3 hours. So whenever your Super Hard team has 0 stamina, put them there. 180 minutes for 200 stamina is a better trade than 200 for 200.

On my way home. Have to babysit new worker again IRL next three days. Not gonna get any running done during office hours, so gonna need caffeine and ginseng to power me through the sleepless nights. 20 Easy Miti left, should take me an hour at most, I hope.

I wonder how alma would react to that one succubus(male) from that one trap shota comic

Alright fine, I thought about it overnight.
It can be found on the MGQ wiki, underneath the name Hyperdimension Girl Quest.

I know it may not be everyone's cup of tea, so hopefully you guys aren't too harsh when criticizing it.

>succubus(male)
get out

>succubus(male)
More like incubus(faggot)

>tfw vorefag is ded
>tfw yaofag is ded but to a lesser degree
>tfw everything and everyone will eventually die
>tfw no gf
>tfw no monstergirls to rape me into submission/a wheelchair
>tfw

>tfw vorefag is ded

it's not okay to lie user, I might need to punish you

The why bash it?

finally got around to adding some more stuff to the monmusu harem FAQ so it actually looks like a FAQ, if someone could add it to the mobile games pastebin

docs.google.com/document/d/14cmv-Km0wOMAxtZNEoUZZ4Rc7q_DuOYwvpVQnOfhisQ

if anyone wants anything else answered on it just ask

Nice job. It's a good starting point and the rest is easy to figure.

Are we /naruto/ now?

Jk, Susanoo could create the moon, sun and something else with his eyes and nose, he was too OP.

Pagans are all op from a mortal view. Have you tried hinduism ? The powerlevel is extreme. The world only exists as long as Shiva have his eyes open.

Shiva must have some insane eyedrop, keeping his eyes open for 14 billions year.

There is a myth were someone come and close his eyes. The world stops to exist so Shiva open a third eye on his forehead.

There are more funny stories like Ganesh the elephant headed god wich Shiva find in his wife room and decapitate before he realize it's his son. To arrange things, he take the first head he find and replace the old one with it. That's one of the version why he has the head of the elephant.

Is Ganesh a Monster Boy?

cow girl

Monster girl Ganesh when ?

2black4me, I'd fuck her if she was Asian or White.

what's the catch?

she's not a monster girl

oh

I think we need to test it

Is it like FGO where instead of it actually being randomized, the servants and Items all depend on the second and minute mark? Like if you rolled at the same time on different accounts you get the same item/servant

And if so, we could probably use that to our advantage

FUCKING COMMIES GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Edgy, pls.

>Edgy trying to falseflag

edgy pls go

Just did 10+1 roll, no Shire unfortunately, is it good roll, or pretty shitty?

A typical one, statistically. Having only 1 HR is shitty and having 3 or more is great.

edgy fuk u

>Roll for Shire
>See Golden ticket

I'm not sure how to feel

At least you got an SR. That's more luck than I've ever had.

Fuck my life and my shitty luck. Nice one user.

In Paradox, does difficulty effect anything other than difficulty? I heard somewhere it changes how much XP you get etc.

Oh did you find out how to do it? Mind putting it up on a pastebin or screenshotting anything helpful if you could? Im not sure if DMM will take gaijin money

>does difficulty effect anything other than difficulty?

What

Hello my friend, please read the post you are replying to, then try again.

Looking before jumping is not in my MO

I guess. I can't really coordinate with you guys, and I take about thirty seconds between rolls, since I make it a point to screencap all my rolls. I'd say try spinning right at/after midnight on each day, just for the heck of it. Keep your system clock in view, and maybe even have the minutes set to 59, seconds set to five seconds after the hour. When the in-game clock ticks to 23:59, click ok, and you should have a reasonably close timing to their clock. Confirm your roll right as it hits midnight, and pray.

Orochi and a Cerea. Color me jealous.

Welp, that was a bust. Spun practically on the hour, all shit.

Got you, too bad i already have you in a different form