Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous thread: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding. The game is out everywhere!
>Can I play the game now?
International servers are now open for Early Access if you have a Founders Pack, and open for F2P users mid-May. You can also play on the Korean Servers now if you have a verified Nexon Korea account, which requires a Korean Mobile Phone number.

>Early Access Info:
Server Schedule: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/founders-server-exclusive-access-now-purchasable-on-steam/151534
Early Access FAQ #1: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/frequently-asked-questions-regarding-the-latest-announcement/145895
Early Access FAQ #2: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/updated-faq-on-the-latest-announcement/153003

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers (EA only, F2P mid May - Founder packs currently 50% sale)
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS - Klaipeda, Fedimian

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/smzxtb8zxw/
youtube.com/watch?v=CR74vDbzpJg
youtube.com/watch?v=ff_tu9UTW90
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOw_EC5QY3U
youtube.com/watch?v=vpUM9OEwZe0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZM-M_F7WrPg
youtube.com/watch?v=1uqp4tO4U38
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for adventure !

Im going full meme.
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/smzxtb8zxw/

I LOVE TALT

Lolipantsu guild when?

2 fps

What the fuck happened to the collab OPs?

Why do we get like 1 every 4 days.

Xth for you fell for the SR meme.

>typical RO dungeon themes
youtube.com/watch?v=CR74vDbzpJg
youtube.com/watch?v=ff_tu9UTW90
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOw_EC5QY3U

>EVERY ToS dungeon theme
youtube.com/watch?v=vpUM9OEwZe0

What went wrong?

Can I get this guy banned in the game for sending me messages that he's going to rape me?

He's been googling my info and posting whatever shit he can find on the first page, which surprisingly has my address, but I've got guns and dogs so I'm not really afraid. I am a vengeful motherfucker though and I'd like to get him banned if possible.

10 cure, swap Zalciai points with Zaibas and you have a good INT AoE Cleric build

Pelt>Hop3>Doppel>dragoon

Good build?
I want to mainly tank and do some shit tier deeps

A-at least I have running shot...!

Jesus christ Rance.

Commander is back

good stat spread for hopc3>doppel>dragoon?

3:1 STR/DEX and 0 con? Swordsman get enough HP at endgame anyways.

Jokes on you Im going str>con.

anime tiddies

> not Dreamer's dream

>Class you're playing now
>Race
>Who you're voting for

Go

My addons don't load anymore

is this the same for everyone else?

>level 200+
>still wearing gear you crafted at level 40 because nothing you've found so far is better

Next week. I am 218 already.

So you use an IGN that's directly traceable by a simple google search to your real life person info?

No offense, but you kind of had it coming for using the same handle for game/internet and real life stuff.

Linker
Iberian
I don't care but I would vote for Trump

>Class you're playing now
Priest
>Race
White
>Who you're voting for
Based Trump.

GANBATTE

Schwarzer Reiter
White murrican
Trump

i seem to recall going from 211 to rank 7 in about 1 minute

Hoplite C2 Cata C2 for permanent Finestra or Hoplite C1 Cata C3 for Rush?
I'm taking Dragoon for R7.

THA PRESSHHHHA

t. york

alchemist
polish
trump

Pardoner
Brazilian
Trump

That's not me. As far as I know my little friend hasn't actually tried to contact me besides the creepy shit he's written in these threads.

Cataphract
"White"
Kasich

The thing is, I'm not afraid. I've been using the same username since 2002-2003, and I'm not going to change it for some edgelord on the internet who likes to play the tough guy and send death/rape threats.

It's because of my shitty dentist that people can find out my address by my username. I had no idea they would make my email public.

So what can I do about commander load fail? Anything? No channels on any of my characters work.

Wizard
Black
Cruz or Trump. I really don't want Burnie to win.

Which dungeon is better for xp? 130 or 145?

literally australian abo
"white" (not not really since im part italian)
Trump, unless clinton dies and i can vote for sanders instead

Always give throwaway e-mail to people who ask you for it in real life.

Wiz
Filip
Miriam

It's pointless to rush to 224 and get Rank7, Templar, and the Guild, if it'll take me forever to get Class5 and all the actual guild features.

I only have 300k on me, too. Gonna grind the dungeon a couple of days and see if I can get a good drop that's sellable.

yes

who is york

You could say that he is going to make you bite the dust.

t. york

Thaddeus York

know 'em

The guy who keeps calling everyone else York.

A massive faggot from Discord.

1-2 Wiz1 - Cyro1 - Kino3 - Alch2
3-4 Wiz1 - Cyro3 - Kino1 - Alch2
5-6 Wiz1 - Pyro2 - Linker2 - Alch2
7-8 Wiz1 - Cyro2 - Linker2 - Alch2
9 Wiz3 - Ele3 - Warlock
0 Wiz - Cyro - Kino - Wiz3 - Runecast - Pyro

see t. york

Ghost bots

t. york

Just act super gay and say something like your tight boipussy is waiting for him or some shit

pls respond I just want to be cute.

judging from all of the threads, some turbonerd that pissed off the discord gang

take his load!!!

>All these people biting yet another stupid /soc/ bait post.

Well, I guess I'm out. Already met some cool people from here so I guess it's time to bail. Feel like I'm in a daycare here except the kids are actually 10 years older than me. None of these people have even managed to get a guild together a month after release.

The best thing IMC has done was change up how the team storage works.

>tfw going 0
wish me luck

Are those the only option for Alchemist?
I want to sell pots without suffer so which build should I go with?

>the best thing IMC has done is make team storage work like how literally every other MMO works

just wonder but can you trade Ledas shield between characters yet?

Thanks for the meme, any actual advice? Will this go away if I just wait for it? My characters are in Klaipeda but all 15 channels have a single white dot, which doesn't seem right.

Appraiser, which will be a class based around buying/selling things from the market board for profit. They are exempt from market tax and do not have the trade restriction on consumables/materials, so you'll buy potions from the poor cucks making them and flip them for profit.

Pyro2 - Linker2 seems like it would be fast to me. Pyro is the fastest early leveling for Wizards and Linkers make everything easy on dungeons and I assume on grind parties too.

A cutie

>What went wrong?
Hiring a normie musician

t. york

How likely is it that I have a valuable item before even reaching level 100?
I have a bunch of (presumably) shit on my storage and I already ran out of space, so I'm wondering if I should sell it.

I don't want to sell something that might be valuable, but I sure as fuck don't want to spend real money on storage either, so I don't know what to do.

Fucking nice I'm gonna take that class when it comes out
I want to be the jew

some shitter

Mithril Ore, Vubbe Fighter Blood and Arde Dagger are the most common "high end" items low levels wind up with.

It's commander time! His load has failed once again.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZM-M_F7WrPg

You can make ez millions with certain mats dropped by mobs in below lv 60 maps :^)

>t. york
Thom York?

RIP Telsiai you will be missed.

Some of the most profittable items in the game are found between lv 20-90

What happened?

I had nearly 500k (after buying a Token too) on my character when I was Lv.100. You can make money really easily by paying attention to the market and buying recipes + mats and selling the crafted item for profit on the difference and also by farming materials that people buy a lot and that sell for >3k a piece. For lower levels specifically there are a number of mats you can farm really easily and make tons of money, like Corpse Hands.

pinoy crash the server?

The commander failed his load.

>he didn't metioned the true moneymaker

Commanderloadfail

>be wagecuck
>commander's load on all of Telsiai

Hope this lasts until the evening. :^)

>Can't wear Cleric Flower Dress on Wizard
>Can't wear Wings of Vibora on Wizard

Dragoon
Chink
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN