>FFRK
/ffg/'s RK FAQ: pastebin.com/UNmqwG8t

>Dissidia Final Fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=L4Bap-3w7fk&list=PLsHA74V3bmZ5rXSOSXHsJzmP_Ow2mQn0P&index=1
>FF Explorers
pastebin.com/jNVTmu58
Discord room: discord.gg/0mpm2kbJPLFjZGX3

>FFVII Remake
novacrystallis.com/2015/12/nomura-kitase-talk-final-fantasy-vii-remake-development-progress/
youtube.com/watch?v=QLYyWAqTTAo

>FFIX released on PC, available on smartphones
youtube.com/watch?v=4oDeSJI0qJc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50256
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXIV (3.2)
youtube.com/watch?v=CZET2yYZLN8
Patch Notes:na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c755d756aece79cc9707f5444ad0980ac2b5a39c

>Other game information
pastebin.com/2N36sm8J

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16K1Zryyxrh7vdKVF1f7eRrUAOC5wuzvC3q2gFLch6LQ/htmlview#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>new thread before we're at bump limit
kill yourself faggot

FFT-2 where?

FFXII HD where?

Why isn't Gabranth releasing next week?

Why the fuck didn't Basch come with his MC2? What's the point in that?

> I could craft and hone esuna, curaga and draw fire with it
Don't make Esuna. It's a waste of an ability slot. Just clearing all the holy orb dailies you can for the first time rewards should be enough to get you started (the ++ stage alone gives you 200 3* orbs' worth just for clearing), but farming them isn't worth it at this point. You should focus on getting enough gear and levels to clear events up to the + fight and only clear dailies for the first time rewards and clearing core dungeons. The greater and major orbs from events and dailies will let you hone 3* abilities in no time. It shouldn't take more than a couple of weeks to have the essential 4* skills (Power and Magic Breakdown + Protectga and Shellga) and a good enough supply of orbs to create the 3* abilities you need as long as you don't waste orbs on superfluous shit or overhoning your abilities.

Look up what Cloud's burst mode does and it should be fairly obvious why it's good for clearing trash.

rude

he's right though. dumb niggers who don't know how to post new thread should avoid doing so.

I'm sorry, I wont make the threads anymore. I hope the "discuss ff faggits" guy will do it right before thread dies.

you just made it early so you could put your stupid meme in it. just as bad familia.

What meme? I'm being sincere.

>FFT-2 where?
What the point? The story is over.
>FFXII HD where?
E3, hopefully. Mobius is getting an unexpected FFXII event, so maybe it means something.

Sorry but what events are "expected" anyway? It's not like we know the schedule.

Time to return this thread to the zero dimension. You clearly do not want this thread to exist.

Curaise!

Do that's what smoking does to you.

Need a lightning code for mateus. Anyone got a high level lightning aoe?

I think Toriyama can switch over to Lightning for us. Please switch off hand of the emperor if you're awake Toriyama

I can set up a temporary Lightning SSB RW for you. Just a sec.

>doesn't start with Bad Breath

fail

7vMj, Crushing Blow with XII synergy. Let me know when you're done with it.

Thank you very much, mate! I'm at 7 stamina and it requires 40. If I start the dungeon with you as the RM, you can change your RM after and I will still have Lightning as MY RM, since she's "safe in the dungeone with me", right?

I would assume so, but I'll keep it around until then just in case.

tay when

Alright, thanks. Just gotta unfollow a few guys, since the rw choice is cluttered and can't findya

Any way to change the roaming warrior list? Still getting the same wankers even after I deleted a bunch of people and reset the app.

To change who's available on your RW list, you have to spend stamina.

The absolute cheapest way to do it is to go to Fabul Castle in Classic Missions and either flee or finish the first battle, then flee the dungeon.

This will be a slow affair.
Oh wait 1 stamina. Cool.

Alright. Perfect. Got lightning. Now, to wait for the stamina to refill.

Please don't be intimidated by bullies. You did good taking initiative and I like your choice of OP image!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

ayy

Light-san suteki

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

I love her so much

BASCHE LIVES

literally adolf hitler

whoa. dindu nuffin defenders are here this early?

oh lord

>guy who wanted to stop the genocidal emotional maniac from ruling is Hitler
???????

But he literally didn't do anything wrong. Do you have some counterexample?

yeah stop them by genociding a city ya that's totally cool man. also murdered his father for power.

>implying blowing up nabudis was his fault
>implying blowing it up wasn't part of a necessary test anyways
>implying killing his father was for power for power's sake
Did you even play the game?

Have you thanked your White Mage today?

There is zero good justification for blowing up nabudis. None. It was just politically expedient for Achadea

Is there any good art of generic FF classes?

But user, I am my white mage.

Then have you thanked your Black Mage?

>Not thanking your Blue and Red Mages
Ungrateful Fucks

>thanking your red mage

>want Ceodore but his entire point in TAY was being a character that was versatile and not specialized, which doesn't translate to many 5* skills
>want Ursula, but she's a Monk which means she'll be meh by default and pretty much the only thing they could give her that's unique is 5* Spellblade
>want Leonora, who could actually be a decent Sage depending her stats
Actually, I don't really want Ceodore after all. Just give me the two girls.

>thanking your Red Mage
Yeah man, those Firas really helped us out there.

>guy who wanted to stop the genocidal emotional maniac from ruling is Hitler
The only people you could possibly be referring to are Gramis and Larsa, neither of which are anything close to what you're calling them.

I tried to thank our Blue Mage but he just bit me

No. I actually only just resubbed to XIV today and decided to create a new character so I haven't even gotten to any group content yet. Not that I thank my party members for doing their job anyway.

It was more of an accident; they didn't really know what would happen (recall Cid's "Nabudis taught us much"). And no, it was't politically expedient. The Archadian government and Gramis weren't happy about it, if you didn't notice.

>necessary tests gone wrong is supposed to be his fault
>implying it'd be politically helpful to nuke a city in a country you pretty much already control
You're still not making sense user.

>implying Ashe didn't spend 85% of the game planning to nuke Archadia
>still trying to implying Vayne was planning anything even approaching genocide
You're not making much sense either.

>still trying to implying Vayne was planning anything even approaching genocide
That was literally my first post in this ridiculous conversation.

But that post implied you agreed with the implication, which is blatantly false. How the hell was Vayne planning anything approaching genocide? Accidentialing a city or bombing a palace filled with rebels isn't anywhere near genocide, and as I recall Ashe was the one who spent most of the game trying to get revenge on literally all of Archadia with a super powered nuke stone.

>But that post implied you agreed with the implication
It didn't though, I just had no idea what the hell you were talking about.

Shhh, user, we don't blame our cute waifus for shortsighted Doomsday ambitions.

True, but XII gets kind of overlooked most of the time and Mobius isn't FFRK, which outright runs on nostalgia and nothing else.

IIRC FFVIII was the only game where they almost always started with Bad Breath.

So is this basically a mini orbfest starting today?

It's a MAJOR orb fest

Maybe I'll finally be able to make Thief's Revenge and a few of those major skills I've been wanting.
With Refia coming, getting a good Monk skill probably will be a good idea too.
I'm actually debating burning a few mythril on stamina if the output is good. I'm not missing out like I did on orbfest.

It's only for the weekend and it'll only have three orb types, don't think you'll be raking in a ton of Major orbs for all your 5*s here.

>Only three types
Well, I can hope for wind or lightning at least being one of them.
Major orbs of any type are helpful anyways, the only ones I have are from finishing dungeon dailies.

So what's the word on Vaan's and Penelo's SSBs? Basch's SB doesn't even look that bad.

where do you find all these cute final fantasy girls?

Penelo's is good by default since it's a Curaga medica even if the damage from the SSB isn't much, and Vaan's is a solid SSB that has a slightly better Steal Power effect attached to it. It's nothing compared to his brutal BSB, though.

Which Slow-inducing celery skill is better, Leg Shot or Tempo Flurry?

>tfw just barely managed to beat the ultimate

I think I shouldn't even bother with the ultimate+ fight

Tempo Flurry is literally two Leg Shots in a row as far as applying Slow goes.

Is there a site that shows detailed information, i.e. soul breaks, on upcoming relics?

+is easier.

Well it doesn't highlight upcoming relics specifically, but that Reddit spreadsheet has stats for all SBs and relics that have been released in JP (though the absolute newest JP ones don't always have detailed stats added immediately). Pretty sure the pdf just has Global stuff.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16K1Zryyxrh7vdKVF1f7eRrUAOC5wuzvC3q2gFLch6LQ/htmlview#

yeah but you posted one of those stupid XI things so i'm holding out on you

It's more of a Dissidia thing desu.

>one chance vs two chances

Eh, its more work but I guess I'll have to use this and cross-reference with bantha.

So Leg Shot isn't a guaranteed Slow despite the description? Good to know.

Thanks for being a glass slingshot who isnt good at anything

Yup. Fuck it. Tempo flurry is much better. Its also a quicker double cut for retaliating needs

Pixiv

thought so
the search is shit if you don't have premium

Still really hard. My shout rw ran out in the last 10 % and I was out of almost all abilities. U+ fights are a pain without strong damaging soul breaks.

Yeah but I'm not paying shit

If you have Saint Cross to even rank 2 you don't need damage SBs on that fight. It's pretty much garunteed damage cap twice. Then with another knight spamming your rank 4 banishing strike (which you should have) and even a secondary damage dealing white mage spamming diagas he should die relatively quickly.

Weapons?

Saint Cross and Banishing strike hit damage cap with shout + a 4*++ weapon.

Not that guy, but I had Agrias hit double 9999 with Saint Cross with no synergy equipment at all after Planet Protector. Even with Protect on Cid, she was still hitting almost 9k per hit.

I have saint cross at rank 2 and banishing strike at rank 5, yet I was still running out of abilities. Admittedly I did not use a white mage to spam diaga.

I didn't either.
Each character used about 9 ability uses

>they crossed with a shitty game already dead in the water
SE: master businessmen.

Yo-kai watch is ridiculously popular in Japan, even though it's completely flopping in America.

>tfw I enjoyed Yokai-Watch
It had the gapcha curse, but it was still amusing in it's own unique way.

It's not a terrible game, and I enjoyed what I played of it, but it had quite a few problems. Definitely not the pokemon killer.

major black orbs !

>Yo-kai watch is ridiculously popular in Japan
Unless something changed, I heard it was already flopping after that initial burst of popularity.

This is dumb. Banishing strike needs to be used semi-conaservaly as dr.cid buffa himself a lot

Where are all the major summoning orbs? I can't hone my summons with these.