TRADIES HATE THREAD

Tradies Hate Thread: Electricians edition

ITT
>why you hate tradies
>stories about dumb tradies
>ways to ruin a tradie's day

Why you hate Eletricians?

how do you fuck the amperage that badly

Real advice. There are some good smart people in trades. but 99 percent of the people you will meet will have criminal backgrounds, and be total trash.

If you have an ounce of intelligence and aren't into meth/weed, don't go into trades.

Trades wreck you body, what you save in student loans you spend on cartilage.

Sounds like someone failed out of trade school ;^)

>tfw electrical engineer

>tfw electrician

Communications tech here. Not physically grueling, no fancy schooling, and pays well.

Steal some shit to mine dogecoin

ill be doing hvac soon what do you guys think of that?

fucking great

tradie electrician thinks its cheaper to run electrical deviced on 347/600V than 120

MFW

any tip, or story?

Electricity and basic refrigeration part are the most important.
Electricity is about 60% of your job, rest is about refrigeration circuit and mechanic.

Once on the job you find out whats suits you.. if your strength isn't technical then you can find yourself wielding pipes or installing home units for your whole career..

So then get into the white collar sector of the industry.

trade jobs pay because you have to find a new project everytime the last finishes. So in between projects you're unemployed. This is why people don't like the trades. Its not reliable.

If I was retarded and couldn't get into med school I would've seriously looked into trade.

That LED is just indicating a slight overload.

Never trust anyone always check wires to see if they are hot. Always tell whoever is home that the breakers in the garage are off for a fucken reason.

>white collar
>trades
wut?

Lol fucking tradies think they can time the market and beat HFT computers.

what is wrong with occasional weed smoking? under its influence I began journey into company I own 40% of, and we are about to launch our first global mob app for businesses.

Come work for me.