>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0FFtht9k87k
youtube.com/watch?v=h-0G_FI61a8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some of you are alright, don't go online tomorrow.

petition to get poise back when?

Reminder:

>Update for you faggots:
>Poise isn't broken, nor is it turned off. Poise is only activated in certain cases instead of being on at all times, such as when using the talisman or mace weapon arts. Still don't know what all of the cases are, just that talisman and mace weapon arts activate your poise and will let you tank more shit with higher poise than with lower.

You're a fucking retard, poise and hyper armor are not the same, poise stat is completely useless now. I hope you dex-fags are happy.

Unfaltering prayer doesn't give hyperarmor, you retard. It's staggerable, and you'll stagger instantly with 0 poise.

anyone still on DS2? I went back not long ago to help a steam friend with fume knight

So i've heared they'll improve Fartmoon Blade/Blue Sentinels covenants in next patch. Is that true ? What will they change ?

My bad, current poise system is retarded regardless though.

How are you supposed to know that killing pontiff disables Creighton from invading you?

I mean I love this game. But its things like this that I just don't understand. If I didn't look it up, I would have gone through the entire game trying to figure it out, and then not knowing what to do when i went NG+

When is it appropriate to look something up btw? Quest lines seems to be extremely vague and I don't know how anyone could do them without looking them up.

Why and how in the fuck Creighton even appears in the game

I was tempted to go back to bloodborne, but DS2 is terrible imo

It is.

I was fighting against a naked FUGS user and couldn't stagger him because poise does nothing and it's all hyper armor now. There really is no point in wearing any armor, save for absorbations

Anyone willing to give me that Shotel-thingy from the dragonkin/serpent people?
Currently NG++, SL 137, Undead Settlement

Dropping my sign in fron of the first bonfire behind the gate with the dogs.

Look for "seba"

Is level 43 with +3 weapon too low to make an invasion hotspot post pontiff? I wanna help bluebros and redbros with their covenants

Because that's how almost all invasions work? You can't be invaded after defeating the area boss.

Its apart of Sirris of the Sunless' quest line. I didn't know why I couldn't talk to Yorshka and ended it involved learning a gesture from Sirris, which lead me down her quest line because I couldn't get her to spawn.

Is this Anime enough to make people butthurt?

Supposedly sirris's sliders were found and posted here, but I can't find them in the archive. Does anyone have them?

>Creighton the....
youtube.com/watch?v=0FFtht9k87k

Really? I only pve'd dark souls 1, and only the main quest at that, and didnt really enjoy dark souls 2 when it came out.

How would you know that? Does it mention anywhere in the game?

Looks like a tumblr rape victim.

The black eyebrows and dyed hair give it away.

Miyazaki ACTUALLY though dog enemies with no poise mechanic was fine. I've literally just died more to that group of dogs in untended graves than most bosses now.
Spears are slow, narrow attack range that is easily side stepped AND have no hyperarmor. God damn.

The only good song in the game plays after you give her eyes.

Prove me wrong.

What do you guys think is harder, ds3 boss fights or Bb boss fights? I feel like BB is more intuitive and you can understand it relatively quickly. But even if you understand the moveset the boss can still fuck you up royally. I feel like some ds3 fights are harder to grasp but conversely, once you do, they are less varies and much easier to survive.

Did Short Swords get their appropriate nerf in the new patch?
And did they make magic PvP viable and useful now?

huh, Apparently you can summon Hodrick in the woods as a mad phantom.

You just fight him again and there's no reward or anything.

How odd.

POST DAT FASHION

Could be worse, you could be a UGS fag like me and have every R1 on a dog punt it out of range so you can't finish it off with one combo.

First time playing DS2. What gift should I have taken? I found another effigy upstairs in the house. What happens if i can light all seances with my torch before it burns out?

Post your position in the Q

Maybe we are touching eachother :3

Wrong general.

Which is the most stylish fat suit, Evangelist, Smough's, or winged knight?

According to the wiki, a phantom invader spawns when you light all the torches. But I've never had that happen.

Because it's always been like that?
In previous games you could only summon/be invaded until the area boss was defeated

It also says so in the game manual

>turn the music down lower than sfx
>fighting aldritch
>can now hear gwyndolin's gasping and wheezing
I don't like this one bit

Smore's chest only.

post clam knights

Winged Knight plus Artorias' helm and leggings is pretty great desu fampai

>knight
>katana

Uh, no. You can't SUMMON allied phantoms after you beat a boss. You can still summon dark spirits or be invaded.

Top kek

No, but really, what are some good offensive miracles?
Are there any?

pls respond

owhtheedge

This is like my five millionth restart.
I realised I could be a whopping one level more optimised with a different starting class.

I actually got softbanned today for no reason.
Yesterday when i went to bed everything was still fine, but today, before even loading up my character i received the bullshit invalid savedata message.

Fuck this dumb Anticheat, i didn't do anything.

Does this mean i can't play online anymore?

I want to be Gwyndolin!

Fuck me, I just 1 shot some guy 5 seconds into a fight with the Artorias UGS charge and I wasn't recording

god damnit it was glorious

he only had about 900 hp for some reason

Okay, somebody clear it up for me, can you or can you not parry in the midst of Estoc R1 spam?

Because I tried it with the caestus, and it didn't work. I was told you can parry the 3rd hit, but I just got R1'd to death.

Interesting...
So what is the ideal gift? I didn't see a master key, but I dont want a wasted item

>All these fucking ugly looking anime waifus that look like trannies posted every thread
>You can make decent looking males without even trying

Fucking Waifufags.

It's a "guy with a great weapon pulls out a rapier off hand to r1 you to death" episode

You can be my Gwyndolin any time bby

lightning spear still does over 1k damage at 60

Anyone interested in trading on PS4? I could use some items on my new character. I've backed up my save, so I can give you whatever you want.

What are good twink rings?
Im deprived 2 points into faith for the taw ass and the other in vit.
I planned on using steel+prisoners with estus and hornet. Ist this good?

uh... user, those facial proportions...

>okay so this phantom is fucking dead right now on CLQ's fucking screen
>this boss is so fucking shieeeet
>so I am suffering major DDOS attacks from these skeletons

It fits perfectly.

Who's that guy?

gnawing and the better gnawing are pretty good.
They track well and are fast.

However they take some time to cast and are pretty weak (like every miracle).

If you land several you can bleed opponents though for some nice burst damage.

I've never been able to do it on players though.

no, you can't be invaded, dumb fuck, but you can activate signs

youtube.com/watch?v=h-0G_FI61a8

PS3 is still active, r-right?

what the hell am i going to do with 55 creos?

Why do they even exist?

You're in the club and this guy stares at your girlfriend's ass. What do you do?

can you still get shackles if you're host and summon dark spirits with mound makers equipped? Or do you have to invade/get summoned with sign to get a shackle? it's taking too long in-between summons for me

>caestus users can't use Parry when they're two handing
easy fix.
keep caestus in your left hand, and your other weapon in your right.
hold triangle to use both hands
you get full moveset, and just tap triangle to switch to parrymode
I recommend a GCS in your right hand, since it's buff is still active when it's on your back, and you need all the stamina Regen you can get.
bear in mind attacking with a shield still blocks, too.

>DS2
AHAHAHA

If you have a caestus, I've been trying to get a second one from a kindly fellow in the thread since approximately launch.

I'm not sure I have anything you want but if I do you're certainly welcome to it.

Get fucked PCfag
better not use CE next time

press r1 2-3 times

Guys..

POST /dsg/ OC!!!!

havels, favor and protection, prisoners chain, hornet ring

no other rings needed pretty much ever

It's just an error and doesn't mean you are banned.

>people can exploit the softban system to softban other people
>you get softbanned for using a 3rd party anticheat system (pvp watchdog)
shaking my head

ok, I guess that makes sense in hindsight. Thankyou.

Anyone else for princes ? PC password dsg2904 summoning at fog gate.

Kill yourself, i never used CE in any of the souls games

>first playthrough was claymore and shield strength build in plate armor
>didn't really enjoy it
>made a new character to play with my friend who just got the game
>decided to do dex fag 100%rolls only
>having an amazing time

The uchigatana is amazing, great for pvp too. So many time iv baited people into over extending and doing that Psssh nothing personal slash. Also that parry is ridiculous. Ignore the shield, its just there for that stamina regen.

>petition
found the pcuck

I can't. My males look shit.

Well if you think about it, given the fact that he is a murderer it would be pretty hard for him to lose his purpose and go hollow, so he just keeps on killing forever and apparently has survived all this time murdering people.

That and his armor looks cool.

pcucks btfo once again

>experimenting with drakeblood greatsword
okay, so this is, easily, supposed to be a one handed sword, so why did they give it the best 2 hand r1s?

>tfw i painted that image on photoshop

Xbone is NON STOP INVASIONS

this is great

>expecting discussion of good games when people are still playing DS3

>catarina isnt black

kill yourself FROM

Don't do it /dsg/ this faggot is going to get you softbanned

Yeah, I think I have one. I could really use a Knight's ring, Hunter's ring, FAP ring, Prisoner's chain, and a washing pole, but if you don't have your save backed up or you don't have those rings, then just a washing pole is fine.

You can buy a washing pole from the handmaid if you gave her easterner's ashes.

wot m8

Reversal Ring.

No need to lie on an anonymous chinese imageboard friend
just stay off cheat engine next time :^)

do lefthanded weapons still do less damage?

Ok so, I've been in this swamp for 3 fucking hours now without a single invasion. I'm at SL 30 and my highest upgraded wep is +3.
I'm starting to think that From actually had the intention of making some of these covenants enemy farming covenants instead of PvP covenants.
Like there's no way anyone could fuck up this much right? This HAD to be on purpose.

Can you ever reset the amount of times you can rebirth?

>invade some guy in irithyll
>it's a wizard
>fires some little black turd at me for about 50damage
>proceed to run up to him and kill him in 2 R1s
>casters