Tfw economy sucks

>tfw economy sucks
Where are all the jobs for aboriginal mud hut architecture majors?

Other urls found in this thread:

bls.gov/web/laus/laumstrk.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bls.gov/web/laus/laumstrk.htm

heres state unemployment numbers for all 50 states.

>architecture major

hahah

Just come to the uk and draw box houses for massive developers, not much different to mud huts.

Does it really suck though? People always want to put it on me as to why I don't have a job saying I'm being too picky. I just want something simple with a regular 8hrish day schedule like most people, not have to be too concerned about things like dresscodes/uniforms ( mean within fair reason I can wear a t-shirt or something but it can't be crazy offensive etc i understand that sorta thing) and for the most part I'm not dealing with other people because I really have a hard time right now with talking/being around others so less people the better. But then people want to complain that I'm being too demanding and to take anything and stfu. I want to be the best worker I can be and not be miserable and have it be beneficial to all involved but I have to in some way stand for something... you know what i mean? I can't just let myself be abused basically because that's really the image I get with how things are these days people really not caring about literally anything about you. I mean I don't want to seem like I'm trying to be "Entitled" I don't I mean I know there's no such thing as a perfect job but any other issues can be dealt with.

Those are heavily manipulated.

For example, if someone has 3 jobs, that counts as 3 people having a job. If someone is unemployed and not looking for work, they don't even count as unemployed.

Gov is trying really hard to conceal the numbers.

top kek
Bravo!!

The numbers are bad.

>"Its the truth, the economy is in the shitter."

The numbers are good.

>"Its a lie, the government is trying to conceal the problem."

You forgot to add that you sound like a whiny bitch, user.

>economy sucks
The economy is fine. You suck.

just vote 4 Trump, ok?

>Millenials, the post

Well yeah... the economy is actually in turmoil, so what you said is completely true.

I wouldn't be making these statements if the economy was healthy.

how will he improve the situation?

>mfw I work in a factory and no one gives a fuck what you wear as long as your genitals are covered
>jeans and t's
>short shorts if that's your thing
>choice of 4 10 hr shifts or 5 8's
>bonuses when we hit production goals
feels fucking comfy

I won't argue that the numbers aren't skewed but at what point will people actually admit that a president fixed something?

Ronald Reagan
>Reaganomics didn't fix the country it was the manufacturing industry that did

Bill Clinton
>He didn't do anything, it was the tech industry/boom that made the economy great

Barrack Obama
>He just added a bunch of part time jobs to make the numbers look better

I don't doubt that any of these are true in some sense, but will people ever actually give a president credit for any improvements? At this rate it almost seems like FDR is the only president that did something good for the country, everybody else got bailed out by some industry/technological boom.

>FDR
>Did anything

wew lad

The Banking Act of 1933 was great, but he also dramatically expanded the influence of the federal government.

I think Hoover proved that treating the depression like earlier economic downturns, which is to say waiting it out, was not a solution.

Not an accurate measure
Doesn't even account for underemployment

and actually, now that I think about it I have heard people say that it was ww2 and not FDR that ended the depression