Neptunia General #895 /nepgen/

Last thread : Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/WDNvjC77

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune confirmed in production. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2016/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

Geki Noire Steam release date: it's out.

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies release date:
-10 May (NA).
-13 May (EU).
-out on the PSN for a short time.

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October for NA.
EU still unknown.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMSKt5FjeJQ
reddit.com/r/SRSGaming/comments/4gy1tn/steam_was_a_mistake/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love Noire!

NepuBuran

Inferior Re;birth version can go and stay go.

I prefer RB1 over HDN1 in the end.
The plot in HDN1 is 2srs compared to the other games, it sticks out.

>2serious
That's literally every main-line game so far except Victory

Reminder that Noire pleases everyone for shares in this game

At least the girls are cute in the other games.
In HDN1, so far...
>Neptune : harsh buffon that sometimes shits on Compa
>Compa : shits on Neptune but act as a friend
>IF : openly scorns the other two and say several time that they're retards
>Red: always wants to lick Jim Gordon's ass
>Gust : caricature of a Jew
>Blanc : an agressive foul-mouthed bitch that pins everything that doesn't work on neptune
>Noire : a real tryhard who goes after Neptune FIVE FUCKING TIME even after learning she lost her memories
>Vert : accuses Neptune of betraying her and try to kill her

I already though they were pig-headed in RB1, but they're really worse than that in HDN1. Frankly unlikable.

Why didn't you just watch a non-voiceless playthrough on youtube? Is it for the faster pace?

Anyway, I find that funny when you consider all of them have pretty dire plots.

HDN: Console Wars, conspiracies, Goddesses trying to kill each other, former Goddess tries to destroy the world with monsters
mk2: Rampant piracy, Goddesses captured and imprisoned for 3 years, stars PTSD protagonist that was probably like 12 when she got captured, resurrection of an evil deity bend on world destruction, Conquest
V: Arguably the happies- 10 years of brainwashing and raising a literal child soldier, turning kids into monsters for use in a monster army, batshit insane Goddess destroys own nation, two dimensions on the brink of annihilation
V-II: Apocalyptic world with everyone being massacred by giant evil Goddesses, Goddesses usurped from their position, whirlpool of delusion, more brainwashing, reverse-Conquest

>raising a literal child soldier, turning kids into monsters for use in a monster army, batshit insane Goddess destroys own nation, two dimensions on the brink of annihilation
FROM THE RUINS OF TARI
TWO PLANEPTUNE WERE BORN

Well, for some reason the characters were "likeable" enough to get all this sequels, spin-offs and such
But yeah, i agree with you, everyone in HDN has some sort of problem as character

So does this LP that you're reading go through the side scenes or extra scenes for the goddesses?

To be fair, some of it is the infamous NISA writing to make them sound even more harsh than they actually are.

But the enmity between the Goddesses is a lot more real. To compare it to RB1, HDN is the result of them naturally hating each other after centuries of fighting, while RB1 feels more like they only started fighting.

Compare how the whole gang up on Neptune thing went in both games, with HDN being a natural thought in the Goddesses' mind after so much fighting while RB1 had to have Arfoire influence them into knocking off Neptune.

I still think Vert is so much better in HDN than RB1 though, as when she realizes how badly she screwed everything up, she works day and night to fix everything, forgoing rest, overheating twice. While she's a responsibility-ducking whore in RB1.

Don't get me wrong, they still have problems in the other games.
It's just that in HDN1, their problems aren't played for laugh (like in the following games) or for cute (like in RB1). The CPU all hate each other and don't care one bit about helping Neptune freeing Histoire.
At best, they are like:
>Phew lad you saved my ass from an extremist faction that wanted to take me down, so here is the info you wanted. Now fuck off real quick before I kick your ass.
And to think I already dislike Noire for not sticking around after I helped her defeat Avenir in RB1, in HDN1 they don't even join your army to fix their own shit.

Planeptune generals | Lastation generals > Leanbox general(s) > Lowee generals

Rebirth 3 better than 2? I liked the first one but the second game was kind of meh, mostly due to a certain main character.

>in HDN1 they don't even join your army to fix their own shit.

Near the end they do join since you gotta get rejected first and then raise shares in that nation to fight one of them, win and then they join

Noire, in contrast to Vert, is objectively better in RB1. She actually gives an iota of care for one and secondly, she actually helps you out when she pretended to be a normal person. Unlike the cold-hearted monster who allied with Avenir, the company that turned her country into Detroit, to kill Neptune, or decided to quit when she realizes she screwed up, instead of fixing everything like the other Goddesses.

Although, the IF thing is a bit different, in that you have to play the game to realize it. When completing quests in the beginning, she's completely aloof and getting S Rank just has her comment that she's good, but latter in the game, getting an S Rank will have her happily exclaim how great the party is. She does grow to enjoy the company around her, it's just the kind of thing that can't be seen in a text-recap.

Why did she have such an expensive VA

Easy excuse to use for not writing more of her in latter games.

She's the sole reason that her Mainline did the best in Japan.

I love Noire more than anything in the world!

Didn't help GekiBlanc or SeHa though.

She 'is' my world!

They didn't give her a main role. HanaKana fags are vicious in Japan, you should see them bitching on twitter for a Plutie game.

HachiNoijin?

>SeHa
>Not main role
She started an intergenerational war due to her selfishness.

They want her to have a game, not be a star player in Iffy's game. The reason why Victory did so well in Japan was that HanaKana fags that would never play NepNep's went and bought the game she was going to star in.

Japanese VAs were a mistake

Soft voice for a soft puru

Huh the rankings are still kicking
how nice

THANK YOU PERFECT HEART

I LOVE YOU

Tuturu~

red thread redemption

lol, does Noire say "Bye Felicia" at the end of her EXE drive (not transformed) in MegaTagmension?

The ponytail should be darker to match her hair. Otherwise, it's a good look for her, probably because we have actually seen 5pb. spot such a look.

Ponytails are objectively the best.

STRAIGHT OUTTA PLANETPUNE
CRAZY MOTHERFUCKER NAME NEP-TUNE
FROM THE GANG CALLED PURPLEZ WITH ATTITUDE

>It's a RED thread
I approve

If they want a Plutie game, they better give their own money to CH to hire her.

Silence! The twintails rule this thread!

But Nowacchi, I want to see you in a high-tied ponytail.

I see we have a gentleman of excellent taste here.

>twintails

>Not both
And twinbraids wins anyways.

OVER
THE
LINE

Thick braid > twin braids

No

One day you will see the light

One low ponytail or braid is clearly better.

>low ponytail
Objectively shit taste. Needs to be high.

Notice me.

High ponytail > thick braid > low ponytail > * > twin tails

no.

Why do you love Uni?

V HAS COME TO

>Hating on hairstyles of any form

Because we hate her

twin tails > high ponytail > twin braids > thick braid > low ponytail

Obviously, but if you're going for the gracious and kind look that one associates with braids, a low ponytail or single braid is spectacular and superior to twin braids.

No Japan's shit economy is a mistake

Nepgear is a good girl!

>Noire overcompensates so much that instead of just one she needs two tails.
Typical.

what is she eating

neppermint toast crunch

>Give money first and expect a game
Are you enjoying Mighty No.9, user?

playing through VII, pretty close to getting normal end. should I jump into NG+ right away or grind in post game before going for true end?

You have no choice but to go to NG+

Oh, balls. I don't get post game unless I'm on true end route or something?

Remember to be nice to monsters - We're the good guys!

Yeah all 2 dungeons of Post game

Is this a good fap game? Which one is the best?

I love Noire.

Neptunia U or pp

No
U

Don't believe their lies.

>Neptunia U
>implying Nep U is a better fap game in any way than Blanc's game

What if I use a prostate massager while playing?

That's pretty gay
>spider in my captcha
AAAAAAAH

There's a different genre of game for guys like you.

>Catch a nep masturbating
Who, how she reacts and what do you do?

There's nothing gay about blowing loads to Neps

Goddesses don't masturbate.

>Noire
>Be disappointed my idol isn't the pure goddess she claims to be.
>Knife time.

Noire does

Candidates do though

Hey i am in one of those

youtube.com/watch?v=aMSKt5FjeJQ
Reminder that even this voice range still does eroge. It's Mizuhashi Kaori all over again.

Also, Honda Mariko would make a pretty good Iris Heart.

Uni learned it from her whore sister. Noire really is the worst role model.

>Picrelated
>Probably trying to kill me
>Regret nothing

>No social acumen because she spends all her time alone
>always busy training or doing paperwork
>always cooped up in her office
>being anything but pure
Noire is pure and there is no evidence to the contrary, good sir.

Considering her house is her office, she sounds like a hikikomori.

Nine hours of work and two hours of training. Probably regularly takes her work to meals and akips breaks too. Truly the goddess we need.

reddit.com/r/SRSGaming/comments/4gy1tn/steam_was_a_mistake/

Some of You Guys are Alright, Don’t go to Planeptune Tomorrow

happening thread will be posted tomorrow morning

so long /nepgen/

And yet she can't keep up with a country run by a lazy shit.