Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

redbull.com/us/en/esports/stories/1331791559875/killer-instinct’s-japanese-community-gets-hungry
youtube.com/watch?v=mDBUgDBYmYE&feature=youtu.be&t=56m50s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yatagarasu sucks lmaooooo

Reminder that everyone in SF5 is viable and honest

ayup lads

trouble at mill

gief is shit

I want to sniff those valentitties

>You Lose
>You Lose
>You Lose
>You Lose
>You Lose

help me

Daily reminder that Rashid is the worst Street Fighter character ever designed, straight out of the bowels of Tumblr, and was only included because Capcom wants events in Dubai.

>LED lights and antennas on his Muslim hat
>Ridiculous "high tech" Nike Air 2.0 Back to the Future Edition Muslim Sandals
>Shouts "Yahoo!" as he jumps around like Super Mario
>"H-hey Rashid! W-wow, you're so well adjusted and friendly and everyone likes you!
>"You're a wandering hero, huh? T-that's amazing, what a likable guy!

So are Skullgirls and KI basically the only Western fighting games Japanese players take seriously?

redbull.com/us/en/esports/stories/1331791559875/killer-instinct’s-japanese-community-gets-hungry

Leave Osama bin Friendly alone.

see

Having 10 guys play it is hardly it being taken seriously. Obscure anime fighters from the 90s can get 10 japanese weirdos to play it regularly

Somebody has to make up for all the ow the edge that Nash and Cammy bring to the table.

huh these look way better than I imagined

How is Cammy edgy? All she wants to do is protect cats

But in KI's case, It's a clan of more than 30-40 people coordinating.

This is I-No

You made them remember the name well

Guile feels like the most complete character. I mean, he retained all his command normals from SF4, right?

Anyone want to fight my Guile?
US EAST

>about to lose to seaperson yet again

lmao

>It's a clan of more than 30-40 people coordinating.
I don't see that number any where, and still that is fuck all. KI doesn't have any significant presence in japan, at best I've seen Tokido say yeah it's cool but never actually get around to trying it out

guile says strike on his ex flash kick
on his non ex he says somersault

Cammy a cute! CUTE!

welp, all the laura players thought Guile was going to be a horrible match up and it's really not that bad.

where are my cry baby Laura players at? I know you're out there, Allblue.

ggs seaperson, fug birdie

lol ggs Doug, you jumped way too much though. Against Birdie that's basically giving me a free setup.

Do you guys a have a lobby up?

At what rank can I retire from Ranked?

TRUE TEKKEN GOD

was frustrated cause i kept trying to do guile stuff as ryu

nah ran into him in ranked

>Cammy a cute! CUTE!

tfw messing with captain spooks in KI and holy shit he is memey as fuck

also who else plays KI in here besides ghodere

I agree with this sentiment, they should remove this friendly arab for more edge

Best girl

Anyone up for kof02 fightcade? I need somebody to play against to get better and i don't like playing the ai.

>KI doesn't have any significant presence in japan, at best I've seen

> KI doesn't have any significant presence in japan, at best I've seen

According to that article:

> OGTY has pushed for the KI community since day one, bringing together players for local sessions, hosting streams and establishing a LINE group for Japanese KI players to discuss tech. OGTY also connected with Scott Popular of FINALROUNDBATS, and the game has become a regular presence at the FRB meetups in the Asakusa area of Tokyo. And with many players spread out from Osaka to Aomori to Tokyo to Yokohama, OGTY started a regular online tournament series to ensure everyone could improve together even if they were unable to attend FRB.

Which is pretty decent in itself, given this:

> KI’s relative obscurity in Japan coupled with the Xbox One’s weak sales in the country made it difficult to get things going. The Xbox One’s Japanese release also came a year after the U.S. release, leaving few opportunities to play the game. “It was me and OGTY [who] both had Xbox Ones with the American release,” says says Ty “SuperCatDrugs” Shughart, an American player living outside Tokyo. “I basically paid for an Xbox One in America and had it mailed to me along with sticks and stuff.”

> at best I've seen Tokido say yeah it's cool but never actually get around to trying it out

In that roundtable with Mago and Momochi, didn't Tokido say he had been practicing it since last year?

He had to drop everything to concentrate on SFV.

And even recently, Justin Wong posted pic-related.

Why would you play Chun over Karin? Chun requires whiff punishing, spacing, and she does little damage.

Karin requires st.Mk and cr.mp into 60%

jumping at birdie with any character is bad, even ryu..

Does the 1 round survival mod still work from the Alex patch or do I need to download a totally new mod for the Guile patch?

Chun is way sexier

i wonder if Guile is hard for cammy, i sitll haven't loged today

yeah no shit

No anti-airs without meter

>no drills
It's shit.

Considering the top Jap Spinal took a few matches off Bass (he still lost but did well).

They play pretty well but the stable of characters they play are different then win the U.S (there's a guy who actually plays Omen)

wow finally a cammy cosplayer that actually looks like her

the fuck is this shit

not only does it look terrible but why would you ever remove drills

no cosplayer has ever looked sexy ever

Publishers have to play it safe as fuck every time they include a mudslime character. They don't dare have ISIS chopping off the heads of their employees. They shouldn't have included him to begin with.

horrifying

On the KI forums some guy did some investigative journalism and interviews on the KI scenes in Japan.

and I thought Alex had shit hair

I dunno, I went to a con last year and there was this guy cosplaying as rin from katawa shoujo and he was pretty cute

Whoever modeled that hair should be shot.

What does the rest look like?

>SFV will never look this crisp and colorful in-game

Atleast the new stage looked good though.

> MAN HANDS

FFS, Capcom

What's the point of all 3 somersault kicks having the same damage?

tell that to cosplay sluts who makes livings off of doing a rule 63 version of a male character i.e. male character's costume just a lot skimpier so it's technically a cosplay but still gets to show off their fake tits

give me source

>many players
Wow the game sounds huge, many players! I guess they couldn't fit them all in with those 13 dudes in the picture. The article says fuck all and when even you have to quote

>KI’s relative obscurity in Japan coupled with the Xbox One’s weak sales
It means the game has fuck all presence. It's at best a fluff piece

>In that roundtable with Mago and Momochi, didn't Tokido say he had been practicing it since last year?
Maybe he did and I missed that, but what have we seen since? Rumours at the best of times which mostly seem to come from people wanting him to play

>And even recently, Justin Wong posted pic-related.
It's his main game? That we have never seen him play or talk about in any real capacity when he seems to be constantly on sfv? I kinda doubt him on this one

I'm not hating on KI, I'm just telling it like it is

lk is faster and hk goes farther?

any cosplay described as a "sexy version of x" is automatically shit tier

DUH HURR IM A PIKACHU WID TITS LOLZORZ

TO RESORT TO THIS

English Ky is shit

Reminder that Ryu is a manlet and Alex is actually tall when he stands up straight

why does guile get two themes

ryu is like 1.75m he's the king of manlets

because hes fucking guile

I agree

I give up on Gief. This character is complete and utter shit.

>tfw getting my bnbs consistently now

~OFFICAL BEST TIER LIST YOURE AUTISTIC IF YOU DONT MOSTLY AGREE (guile not included for now)~
1.Ryu
2.Necalli
3.Nash
4.Ken
5.Karin
6.Dhalsim
7.Chun Li
8.R Mika
9.Cammy
10.Vega
11.Birdie
12.Laura
13.Bison
14.Rashid
15.Alex
16.Fang
17.Zangief
>inb4 LOLOLOL CHUN LI THAT LOW
when she comes close to winning anything she will be placed higher but I really dont see an potential in her when karin does the same things she does and hits twice as hard.

Great.

Now you just have to stop posting pathetic weeb shit and you won't be a complete loser

Post CFN

relax chunshitter you're trying way too hard

where is your cfn?

Don't make me break the webms out lol

Pretty much. This is also how rashid and fang players feel like mostly

yes chun is super low tier and karin beats her 10-0 we get it

eatdatpussy445

Some of them can be pretty cute.

>This guy again

Can you just stop? Fucking waifufags make me sick

>Chun that low
kys

>Maybe he did and I missed that,

It was when he was on Topanga TV explaining to Mago and Momochi KI's systems:

youtube.com/watch?v=mDBUgDBYmYE&feature=youtu.be&t=56m50s

chun li higher, cammy and mika lower, bison higher

>Hugo stands at 7'10" or 240cm
>Alex stands at 6'5" or 195cm
that is not fucking 45 centimeters between them

any trick to consistently getting charge after guiles st hp? or just practice

where the lobbies

redpill me on sfv guile

is he just his ST version with some more shit? cause that's literally all I need

UUUUH EXCUSE ME I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW VEGA IS ACTUALLY A BOTTOM TIER CHARACTER WHO NEEDS MAD BUFFS AND IF YOU DON'T AGREE YOU'RE A BRONZESHIT MEMESPOUTER

Ryu's a Japanese guy, of course he's short. Those other guys are Westerners who ate tons of beef growing up, while Ryu was shoveling down rice, veggies and fish in the fucking mountains.

The real manlet would be Ken, since he's American but still somehow the same size as Ryu.

A little bit yeah you can even combo after close booms on their hitstun. Charging stuff is easier, linking stuff is easier

Holy fuck, you must be furious at Ryu to put him that high