Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

strawpoll.me/10084416

Previous: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding. The game is out everywhere!
>Can I play the game now?
International servers are now open for Early Access if you have a Founders Pack, and open for F2P users mid-May. You can also play on the Korean Servers now if you have a verified Nexon Korea account, which requires a Korean Mobile Phone number.

>Early Access Info:
Server Schedule: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/founders-server-exclusive-access-now-purchasable-on-steam/151534
Early Access FAQ #1: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/frequently-asked-questions-regarding-the-latest-announcement/145895
Early Access FAQ #2: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/updated-faq-on-the-latest-announcement/153003

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers (EA only, F2P mid May - Founder packs currently 50% sale)
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS - Klaipeda, Fedimian

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

2fps

First for maggi is a goddess.

I'll slowly migrate into her womb

Hey fucktards, ease up on shitposting

Ranger 3 is shit, Archer 3 is superior.

What floor of the demon prison are you supposed to grind on at 150?

know them all

They nerfed steady aim way too hard. Reducing it's % increase is fair, but nerfing it's duration is just dumb. At max level it's 20% bonus with a 40% uptime... which is complete garbage.

who else tired of the game? the fact that a bunch of jew lords control the market at a higher level and the fact that catacomb recipes (end game weapons) can't be sold on the market for a reasonable price is really ruining the game for me.

>doppel
>one flashy motherfucker
ummmmmmmm no

t. york

As someone who is level 280 sword this list is fucking retarded even if you list my build as "good shit".

Whoever is re-posting this has to be a fucking new to this game.

so even when it says full charged on your earthwave, doesnt mean its casted level 15. mind fucked.

>my dad works at imc this list is shit my BRbarian is good

>Random mission with people 10 levels higher
>boss hits
>almost all health gone

슴가
美乳
おっぱい
Deal

you need a dutch boy to heal your wounds?

Two things familia
1) Do you think IMC will add Steam Cards?
2) How do collections work with alts? I've just got the first Revelation and I can't add the collection because I already completed it with my main but I can't delete the Revelation because it's a quest item, WTF IMC?

>list according to /tosg/
>/tosg/ known to lie, spread misinformation and entirely unreliable

Ummmmmm

You should stop shitposting new threads too early to be honest.

>Game usually has all kinds of music that sounds like a rave party
>reach level 200
>enter Sentry Baily
>Suddenly feels music

What is the point of playing these types of mmos anymore? When I was a kid it was to pass time but now what do you do once you reach the end of the game? Are there dungeons or something to do after max level?

Earth Tower and PvP.

>PvP

Not in this game

Reminder I wouldn't have rolled an SR and could have finally been happy if not for this general.

Fucking learn to build a swordy thats not retarded lolopantsu tier pls.

>PvP
>In any mmo
No I was being serious.

Archer>Quarrel Shooter>Sapper

Use a shield/crossbow, max plate armor, and take a 3:1 Str:Con ratio

I don't like this meme. I don't like this meme at all. Take it back where you found it.

165 atm and I'm 1 level short for Viltis forest quest. Whats a good place to grind at

Reminder

>Waiting for the free to play on the 28th
>They changed the date
Ok...

holy shit are Swordsman actually the most useless party members ever? They do no damage, waste space, some of them dont even have provoke OR peltasa so I have to juggle all the aggro myself. It's so frustrating having them on my team

They will infinitely push it, the game is now B2P

>tfw Fedimian music for the first time

>sword3 shinobi

I wonder how many people fell for this.

This is on primetime in Klaipeda on the 130 dungeon. Why does this happen?

I'm currently a c1-c2-p1, what should I do after I finish up priest 3?

From what I heard its between Chaplain for extra party damage power. Krivis for more buff slots/buffs. Or Oracle for their ability to nullify magic in pvp. Which would be the most useful in endgame content?

It was $10 user. You could of bought it, played it for two weeks, realized that there is fuck all to do past lvl 232 and stopped playing all together. It's what all of my friends did and some randoms I met on this general.

Game is unfinished. Though those two weeks were pretty fun so I guess $10 for like a hundred hours was pretty worth it.

Am I the only one that doesn't mind the "lack of endgame?"

RO true endgame was farming up your consumables for WoE which took maybe a day or two, then sitting in town being comfy with friends. You can still do that here.

WoWfags need to go.

what's WoE

A more realized, server-wide GvG event.

truth right here. they added more story/quests/content past 232 up to 250 zones in Korea so that's nice.

>yfw they add quest rewards that are better then roxona sets, gladiator bands/wizard bracelets, catacomb weapons and pentamion to get geared up for ET @ 280

Calling it now. Those 170 gears will be shit once IMC decides to add the next level bracket of gear (260)

There is no endgame, but any of those options works for either pvp/pve, except Oracle that lacks pve functionality outside farming.

go 3:1 Dex:con if you want way more surivability with a minimal loss in damage.

So do I still get to play the game if I buy the 15 yuroshekels package? It's not really that clear to me.

pretty doubtful. people are using lvl45 quest items up to level 200 dude.

post the discord link i am bored of playing alone

Playing alone is far better than playing with Discord.

0heefDqe35vj9Raj

thaum>oracle in farming desu

Every MMO does this so people are prepared for end game content.

I don't see why ToS would be any different.

Yeah, but Thaumaturge isn't a cleric class, duh

chaplains pretty damn bad right now. Yeah, you can solo shit, and aspergillum is a nice buff, but capella is pretty worthless. It only lasts 35 seconds, does not refresh on it's own, so you got to run out and back in, it can also get knockbacked or easily destroyed.

I personally went with krivis for daino and Zalciai, can't really comment on Oracle since I never played one, but they seem to mosty be for utility and randomness. Though arcane energy buff seems really handy to have in a group.

Just know that daino and zalciaia can easily be scrolled, so if you aren't sure, know that the one rank in kirvis can be skipped for scrolls

wouldn't doppel+corsair be the very best for farming? with an oracle in the group to split the profits from double drop

Hey familia, when do you level your attributes? Do you sit comfy in a capital? or do you level one at the time when you are then and keep questing/looting/grinding while it finishes?

>tfw barbarian
>tfw went sword2
>tfw literally useless in dungeons
>tfw being a leech on the hope that I will be any useful once I reach rank 6 ( fencer)
>tfw I want to reroll every fucking day
help

If you're picking Chaplain for Capella or ME, you're clearly doing something wrong

>looking at my stats
>notice I have 31 likes

this is not bind on equip world of warcraft gear dude. there's going to be better items but will they come from the quests? maybe one or two, but ET is meant for rank8 characters not just getting petamion or wizard bracelet. if it was that easy then everybody in korea would've already cleared it.

also even if they add quest items you can't trade those. that means you'll still want to buy these items like wizard bracelet and also it isn't just wizard bracelet but the equips for them which i doubt a quest item will beat for a long while. i'm 240 and want to buy the beetle back shield justfor the hp on swap.

Fuck off tumblr.

Oh I meant in farming for items, not raw silver. Having a thaum swell body a blue mob is also incredible, not sure if IMC changed that.

You're always going to feel like this. Just reroll it will be better for you in the long run. Plus now you know what to do so it should also be faster

Know your /tosg/ memes:

>Shinobi without peltasta
>PVPing without peltasta at all ever
>Earth Tower isn't endgame
>PVP is a minigame
>Corsair 3 is good
>There is no such thing as a /tosg/ guild
>Pinoys
>Lolipantsu "I'm still leveling" blogs
>Level 120 Barbarians
>Cleric builds without Cleric 2
>Monks
>Rogues
>Sappers
>Wugushi is secret OP
>Thanks misinfo agent
>2 FPS
>Schwarzer Reiter can solo Earth Tower
>Sword 3
>1:1 STR:DEX
>3:1 STR:DEX
>2:1 STR:DEX
>1:3 STR:DEX fencers
>t. york
>girl(male)
>Discord posting images from /xivg/
>JULIE
>COMPENSATION
>Thaumaturge and linker autists
>Saving cards
>No Fedimian meetup ever

Yes.

>someone swordboi took the time to write this

Gotta do something while waiting for health to regenerate I guess

How will I do damage if I don't take Str?

i got a p2w Token

lol idk

Weapon damage is more than enough.

If they push F2P release date for the third time... I swear to God I'll never come back here, ever. inb4 the game becomes B2P forever because muh sheleks

>had 7 likes before server transfers
>now 3 likes

okay taking their likes with them was kinda weird

A mmo is supposed to be about the journey and the progressive evolution of your character.
There's no "end game".

>select swordsman skills now have percentage scaling
>two-handed weapons now scale with STR more

ITS HAPPENING

>Peak 13k players per day
>100 anonymous posters per thread
>/tosg/ so cancer that it refuses to make a community that doesn't involve autistic "us or them" mentality

Soo.. Dead game? Dead game.

If that means you'll fuck off, then yeah the game is dead

tribalism is because they're low intelligence and it isn't just Veeky Forums kids doing it. take a look at sports team or anything else that's similar. the lowest common denominator always go tribal since their tribe is all they have

Fedimian meetup when there's like only 5 of us here. What for? Veeky Forums is an American website and especially Veeky Forums is hardly ever visited by people from Europe. Look at the rampant shit posting and American centered memes.

I'm surprised we don't say daily VOTE TRUMP memes.

qs3 or fletcher

4. 드라군 [드래곤투스] 사용 후 어스웨이브/둠 스파이크/돌격 사용 시, 드래곤투스의 이펙트로 추가 타격이 적용되는 문제가 수정됩니다. ( Hit fix with using skills after dragontooth. )

>tribe
OONGA-BOONGA
BR detected

I just got a golden anvil is that rare? How useful is it?

The instance matching should be cross server... but I don't think it is. It's quite weird as it stands atm.

Are party quests worth doing?

I wish you weren't a shitposter.

welcome to Veeky Forums
daily reminder that /rog/ couldn't make their guild for 2 years despite having enough people to fill 3 guilds constantly

Explain this.
Swordsman that sit at campfires during boss battles (just an example), because they take damage since they can't move properly and avoid attacks.
Highlander offers block, peltasta offers block. If they don't take these, can't block, can't move away, why don't they build around evasion?

>the only non-delusional fedimemer

You're alright, friend.

>what is cata
are you retarded

Source on that first part?

someone actually has to go templar for the guild user

was it hard to make guilds in ro or are you one of those retards that says the 5 discord guilds aren't tosg guilds

Yes and like 3 people have done that on Klaipeda
>muh discord boogiemen
topkek

What Sapper abilities should I make sure to avoid?

Isn't that a blade and soul outfit?
>maggi too busy playing bns cause ktos is dying

What does swordfag mean? Do all melee classes suck or something?

>wugushi is shit
>meet one in mission
>he literally assrapes the boss on his own

thanks again misinfo agents

> Peak 13k players per day.

Okay so this is like the second time I've ever looked at this thread and I don't play the game, but isn't listing the subscriber count on a game that isn't even out yet as an argument a pretty b8 point, m8?

You might be right on the others tho.

Don't ever reply to me again, fucking idiot.