Last chance. You fags better have at least 1,000 tomorrow morning

Last chance. You fags better have at least 1,000 tomorrow morning.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-TqfBEX6QtE
youtu.be/0WVfDpVYahE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do I buy these in one afternoon?

send me $5 and i'll tell you newfriend

Etherum now accepted on coin base wew lad next stop nibru

Oh yeah, this looks really promising with the new devs and their professionalism

gtfo yo ass to /x/ bitch ass nigga

It's going to DUMP hard every single time.

Even when the elections occur, it's not going over 30 cents.
Even when Trump wins, it's not going over 30 cents.

Because you know why? Because Trumpcoin buyers are a bunch of weak-willed faggots who can't hold. There's far too few who hold and far too many who sell all their shitcoins for nothing and then the price plummets.

Trumpcoin also, you know, serves no purpose whatsoever.

That by itself is a rather large sign that this is a P&D.

Which is why I have a buy order standing at a low price and a sell order at a higher price

Nah Mr.Samefag, we got strong hands holding, the weaklings will be all gone soon

I'm not samefagging you stupid nigger.

You don't have to shill every single thread, you know. It looks more organic if you allow SOME criticism of your blatant shitcoin.

TrumpCoin is an awesome way to take money out of the hands of big banks that constantly fuck you over and put yourself in control of your money. It's highly secure and decentralized, and the interest rate for staking, 2%, is higher than the best US saving account (1.1% from what I could find). There are also basically no fees associated with transferring your money to and from other users.

The Trump Fund has also been set up so that when the market cap increases and the value of the coins go up, so does the value of the Fund. It will be used strategically to help get Donald Trump elected president. After the election, the community will be asked to help decide what cause to support next with the Fund.

Maybe do a bit of research before getting mad about good ideas?

No one will fall for this.

Shill harder.

>when you don't understand limit orders and profit taking are healthy for any traded commodity

Then tell me the flaw instead of getting mad you faggot OR keep your rants off my /biz when you're standing on earth watching us leave the atmosphere

>keep your rants
>proceeds to rant

Lmao you're an idiot. I'll enjoying watching your rocket pull a Challenger when you leave the ground.

Asshole.

Which rant is that, the one where I explained how there if value after you said there isn't any? See, that's called an explanation. I guess you're not familiar because I can see you don't know jack shit about anything.

Still waiting on any kind of a coherent response as to why this isn't a good idea, rather than posts calling me an asshole for trying to help people who may not understand

Stay mad frienderino :^)

Nah we goin to tha moon while u get mad whiteboi

>hurp de durp I'm a smug faggot

Yes, I can see that.

Don't pretend this shit has value. We both know it doesn't, your laughable "explanation" aside.

>Look ma! I insulted him AGAIN without even attempting an argument!

Lost a shit ton with the last pump n dump. Now I'm riding the waves. Doesn't matter what it does.

>tfw I wish I hadn't spent so much money on hookers so I could buy more TrumpCoins

You never know when a good investment is going to come along folks, just remember that, remember that

Buy bitcoins, through coinbase or somewhere.
Find an exchange that accepts Trumpcoins like Yobit.
Buy Trumpcoins with the Bitcoins.

Can be done in less than a hour.

Your wrong trumpcoin is tied to ether with programmable dapps and teth tokens also its a registered llc superpac following FEC guidlunes in USA I have 300,000+ and im not dumping until 14$

You know I could have believed you and jumped on the Trump train back when it was under just 1 cent each.

But after those 2 insanely retarded pump & dumps which didn't even allow anyone to get any cash out of it, I'm going to have to pass.

Because of that first and major dump when it hit 0.20$, Trumpcoin has lost all credibility for me.

Do not cry when you get left behind. Some of the best investments in the world are sound but distressed assets under new management. Under 1 cent was a bargain. So is 5 cents, and so is 10 cents. Look at the btc talk thread, this is real and has real value. If you are smart you might see the one thing that's missing, and might even be able to connect the dots on how it will be resolved. Think hard.

Everything is laid out for you. Do not cry when you get left behind.

Exactly

>doesn't know how markets work
>each pump and dump has a higher floor
>june 3.5-4k
>throughout july 6-8k
>now 9-10k

Get mad no coiners

I have exactly 1000. I'd buy more, but I recently quit work to head out to school and can't obtain more money.

That is, unless you guys want to buy some of my stuff for Trumpcoin! Books, electronics, you name it.

How many trumps for a bj?

Bout tree fiddy USD, or 50 Trumpcoins at current market value.

When are you planning to sell?

I have 13k trumps. Will sell 3k of them when a new pump is ongoing. But will hold on the rest of them until November or when I become a millionaire.

>after the election
I wonder what other candidates do with all their leftover funds?

Probably just mail it back to the donors I'm expecting my $27 check from the Sanders campaign pretty soon

What do you think a good price is to sell on the new pump? I'm about to go on a very long flight and would like to set a sell order just in case. I have 10k total

It is up to you. The big pumps before reached 18k and then 28k. It is safe to bet that the next one will very likely reach 35k.

Did you read literally the rest of that sentence? The Fund is not being donated directly to trump, it's being held and used by the LLC to support other causes after the election. Vets healthcare, for example

are you factoring the initial knee pad investment as well

I really hope this coin is successful enough to be able to continue funding other causes and for us to profit. It's a breath of fresh air to see a coin that isn't focused on technological 'features' in pursuit of seed money.

Who else /neet2CHAD/ here?

I'm getting favourited by strangers and definitely reaching out, but not gaining followers.
If anyone can bring more followers...
@TrumpcoinG

but I put all my money in eth just like Veeky Forums said

Try tweeting @TrumpCoinTweets

This is how markets work, its perfectly normal especially for crypto.

Actually, take a look at the graphs on www.coinmarketcap.com

Trumpcoin has an EXCELLENT GRAPH! It's insanely good. The coin only has 2 big pumps, the rest is slow, consistent gain. There have been NO DIPS with this coin except after the 2 big pumps.

This is exceptional for a crypto currency. Like, it's really good. It's every crypto traders wet dream.

Get in and just hold bro.

Im at 1,000 trump right now and all i have is a laptop at home.

Is it even worth it for me to leave my wallet open and my laptop running to accrue interest or is my stake too small to make any decent earnings?

Where do I go from here?

The latter, senpai
its 2% stake return per annum

So when so we have takeoff?

1850 here

Circle Pay.

5k trumpcoins reporting in.

Should I buy more?

I put this in the general, but

What's the best way to store Trumpcoin in cold storage, I want to put a good amount of mine in a vault that won't be easy to access.

Yes I plan on buying until I hit 50k. If the price is still low ill keep going

Buy till u have 15k

when is it expected to drop a bit more?

Well we don't expect drops, just rises
Get in while its cheap

what can i expect to sell at

150$

yeah probably anywhere between $15 - $200. still don't quite know yet.

boop on the nose

*paws on you*

youtube.com/watch?v=-TqfBEX6QtE
TD7ZdtR5Zi8i5PSR8eBz35sxYV3Cmqqt4w

What can I trade for some quick money to buy more Trumps? Yes at the moment I'm a little poor, so I can't buy a lot. When is it going to hit the lowest? I'm sorry for being a poorfag, trumpbros.
I know you can't mine Trumpcoins, but they build up in time the more you have of them. How does that work?

Goddamnit. My btc is stuck in "reserved" when I tried to change to trump. How do I get it out?

Site needs a way to buy with fiat ASAP and publicity to get trumpers to buy the coins

i just lost all my trumpcoins when i tried to send them to the wallet before the blockchain was done
wat do?

kill yourself

as soon as the blockchain is updated you will see your trumps, you can use the blockchain explorer to double check and make sure the transaction went through friend, not to panic.

How to buy without a limit?

I want to sink 1,000 dollars into this right now, but can't I hit my limit already on Circle.

Just buy straight into the exchange

Also coinbase has a much higher limit but you have to wait up to 6 days for it to go thru. By then we've probably already left for jupiter. But maybe you can still get on because the last stop isn't till Andromeda.

is Payeer actually safe?

My wallet is unsynchronized(and won't try to sync) and my login details don't show up.

What should I do?

Go to trumpcoin.com, at the bottom is a contact form where you can get technical help.

If this is true, don't you think it's a pretty large design flaw to tie the cultural and therefore market value of your currency to such risky odds?

What if Trump loses?
> He won't

That's exactly why your idea is weak.

I should say political and cultural.

i gave up on trump coin because their setup is painfully bad

The devs are working really hard to make it as professional as possible,
But if you don't want gains then don't buy

Can I expect another pump & dump so I can buy lower? or should I buy now at 8 cents a piece?

What's the advatange of keeping them in Trump wallet instead of Yobit, Poloniex or any other platform?

Doesn't matter if trump loses (which he probably will) just look at ron paul coin and see how it took off. Trump is so bombastic and incendiary that he'll never be president, but I'll tell you that if trumpcoin can get at least 1 kind of big media mention then the rocket will take off.

I can't help but notice that your shitcoin didn't go the Moon.

:^)

I can't help but notice that you are a butthurt nocoiner

What made trump coin spike on July the 1st?

Also I'm thinking of buying £100 worth of Trump for the bantz, I've never done cryptos before.

Or is it not worth putting such a small amount in?

anyone at this point that STILL believes Trump is gonna lose has their head shoved FAR up their ass.

lost hard

can't wait to make a meme out of all these screenshots once it moons

read it wrong

If it moons you still get a shitton of cash

Even the roach knows his days are numbered
youtu.be/0WVfDpVYahE

all good buddy, I have a stash of caps too :^)

I can't keep up, Chads!

>my stocks: doin good and gaining value while paying dividends
>trump coin: volatile pump and dump, may as well play blackjack online

You may as well stop posting Shit and go suck your dad off. Go on make daddy proud

The possibility of a Trumpcoin mention on Alex Jones' show.

pretty sure my results aren't shit

Trumpcoin has shown plenty of results including an over 3000% increase in value over two month's time. Get in while you can afford to.