Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs

Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs.

Sometimes I just come here because I honestly don't have any friends; I think I just vent out my frustration here and blame niggers and Jews for things because it's fun and makes me feel better about myself.

Most of the gamers I play with always yell nigger and Jews, and when I look at their Steam profiles they usually have 100+ weekly hours, me included.

I don't have a job, I pretty much just browse here and cycle between four different games. When I lose I always call the opposing team a nigger or a faggot or something offensive, and it got me thinking about how I always made fun of blacks for living off welfare when I live under my parents.

I've never really put thought into this, but am I the only one here like this? Is the redpill just cynicism, not any real truth?

I'm so fucking pathetic, this place is the only place that makes me feel like I have a voice in the world. I tried Reddit once but then I couldn't hold an argument and resorted to name calling, but here our Id's are reset per thread so I could just post anything without repurcussions.

I don't know, but honestly, is anyone here successful, so I know I'm not backing up an ideal consisting of a bunch of failures. Like proof that you go to a good school or a good job, it would make me feel a lot better about myself, I'm having an epiphany

no losers in here maboy.. I just made crazy $$$ on trading ETC

>>r9k level pasta

hey look, it's Shlomo Sheckelstein making up stories, trying to make the glorious aryan race look bad

>trying to make the glorious aryan race look bad

Lol as if there is any way to make it worse

Loser maybe. NEET no. I work, probably at a level that is beneath my intelligence level but that's because I lack the confidence it takes to truly succeed.

I *was* a NEET. No job, dropped out of college, couch surfing from my friends. Did that from 19 to 22 when I got desperate and started selling my few possessions.

Sold a 1970 P64 pistol to a guy at a jewelry, pawn and gun. After I sold it, saw he was doing some brazing work. My dad had shown me how to do that with copper and silver, and I asked if I could watch. Ended up trying my hand at it and was pretty good. Began working part time for him, making small pieces, helping at the shop. Became full time after about six months. A year later he made me a partner. That was ten years ago. Last year I bought him out (Larry's 68 years old, has more money than anyone I know (personally, not saying a guy with $4m in the bank is the richest,) and I got a thriving business of my own now.

Sometimes luck is all you need

I just want a job 2bh. Any job. I've been looking, applying, and following, sending out between 2 and 8 applications per day, almost full-time weeks doing this for two months. I've had a few interviews, but they've either given me fake contact information, made fun of me for not getting my master's degree, or just blown me off and won't answer follow-up questions. Feels fucking bad, man.

Used to have quiet outbursts like op. Now I'm just bored. I stopped played vidja and read books and do crafts. God I'm bored.

>but they've either given me fake contact information, made fun of me for not getting my master's degree, or just blown me off and won't answer follow-up questions. Feels fucking bad, man.

maybe you're just retarded lmfao

try r9k

As stated here, I'm also a loser, but not a NEET. I come here for personal career advice and motivating stories usually. I'm 24, underemployed, and I'm working hard on getting my communications degree (yeah I fell for the Comm meme, but it's the least I got 'tween my hands right now).
Now I just read this and think you're the one who's fucking retarded. Asking who's NEET in the most UNNEET board on Veeky Forums just to feel better about yourself. You make me fucking sick.

Dunno why I'm going to post this here, but I am.

Not a NEET, I do have a shit job, but that's all. Not doing college anymore, tried community bullshit, even that was crazy expensive.

Thing is, my job worked me 'til I passed out two weeks ago. Woke up in the ambulance and everything, and my body still hasn't fully recovered. My back is in near constant pain now, and I'm wondering if I can make money off of this, somehow.

You guys would be the ones to know what to do in this situation.

could you stop trying to get people from Veeky Forums to go over to /r9k/? seriously you post "try r9k" in almost every thread. its getting a little old buddy.

That's me also. Although my lack of confidence stems from my lack of looks.

Got your $50 investment up to $400?!

CRAAAAAAZY.

Better go make a thread asking people how to turn your $400 into millions!

At least you admitted how pathetic you are. Now grow a pair and do something other than blaming niggers and jews for your own shortcomings.

/r9k/ is the place for this "I'm a loser nobody loves me" bullshit and if I gave a fuck I would go to /r9k/ to read it. I don't. This is fucking Veeky Forums.

>2-8 applications per day

Should be more like 10-20.

What are your qualifications and what kinds of jobs are you applying to?

I'm doing okay for myself too. I've got a company that's doing okay-ish right now but growing. Just sold this summer to one new client about 200k worth of goods (100k profit).

I also got a deal from another humongous company that they want to stock my goods too. It could mean a easy 1 mil revenue a year

>cope

Now when I read my post it sounded pretty cocky.

I've actually worked like a horse and half a mule to get this working. Took over about two years ago when the company was almost bankrupt and only now I'm slowly getting it off from the ground.

I lift a shitty salary to keep costs down and I work about 12h with one free day per two weeks.

Oh yeah and I can't keep and girlfriends because of this

I used to be exactly what you just described. I was living in my own little world not caring about what anyone thinks. However, I decided to set some goals in life. I started to work out, lost weight, quit all vidya, started going to church again and engaging in youth events, began working, etc. It all started with a girl I met online. I broke all connections with her a while ago, but the spark that was ignited lives on and an everlasting fire rages.

try /r9k/

So OP I really hate you but you should consider deleting this thread before the mods nuke your ass

you're fucked desu

I'm a 19 year old NEET but I have trust and mutual funds given to me by my parents.

I made $9,894.69 last month so I'm doing alright. Thank you based money-wise parents

you're a fucking liar lying to anonymous people on the internet. It's time to wake up