pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3 (embed)

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a (embed)

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/h1etMh8E (embed)
>Essential PC mods
pastebin.com/XwL5KDhB (embed)
>POSSIBLE FIX FOR 0 NODES ISSUE
[YouTube] DSCM - Dark Souls Connectivity Mod - Major update, manually connect to specific players - 2016-04-09 (embed)

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v (embed)

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n (embed)

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Bbymfrnt-g&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=_6Ng14s7B-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for Dark Sword

first

>hosting fight club
>turns out you don't get Embers from Redsign dark spirits
Great, not only do you get barely any souls, but no Humanity either.

>PC still isn't on 1.06

I want my Darkmoon activity.

5th for everyone plays the game wrong but me
seriously though this is true

this fextralife event isn't working at all been an hour now and not a single summon on ps4

Finally got the game and this katana faggot after the first boss keeps killing me.

Am I supposed to be able to kill this guy?he lives after 5 riposte and only has to hit me twice

why are you guys trying to force the bbg and dsg into one thing again?

You can kill him whenever you want.

>tfw none of the bows in DaS3 are as fuck awesome and deadly as Simon's Bowblade from Bloodborne
Dark Souls 3 is pretty boring degeso.

Iron flesh and caestus

>teamed up on by literally everything as a grape phantom
>including black phantoms
>watch as black phantoms chase me then get murdered by hosts gank squad
>black phantoms will literally drop attacking the host to come after me then get killed by host

I don't know what they think I'm doing there.

guys like you suck.
FC's should be these fun events where the arena's all lit up and shit, and people are clapping and shouting the entire time. Then after one guy has gone on a streak, the host goes to fight him.

Not the host stands there motionless for 30 minutes then just keeps summoning one phantom at a time. You suck.

>be darkmoon
>never get The Call
>slap my sign down after pontiff bonfire so at least maybe i can kill an aldrich that invades a host
>right away, find one fighting an aldrich
>kill it
>no ear
this is not ok

I just beat champion gundyr and I found the kiln

what's going on? does this mean we are all dead? this reminds me of the dream of bloodborne, I still don't know what's going on in that game.

no you don't have to kill them yet but if you can't you need to git gud

Why did this take so long to make? Get your act together guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Bbymfrnt-g&feature=youtu.be

Knock him off the ledge if you want but he's completely optional and he's not going anywhere.

>he thinks 1.06 fixed Darkmoons

>barely any souls
I got 500k+ from that FC today just from ppl dying

>Am I supposed to be able to kill this guy?

if you're gud enough you can honestly duel him like an honorable knight

if you're not you can just stand near the ledge and he'll eventually end up killing himself

I have become cancer.

Morne's Hammer with a simple weapon in the other hand means you can just spam the hammers stronger version of Wrath of the Gods endlessly.

It's an alternate reality/future. Time and space are convoluted.

does anyone else feel that the fallen knight armor is too strong? Or am I imagining things? As an invader I generally notice my damage to go down significantly if I see someone use it in a early game area.

Best quality weapon options in the early-mid game? Just beat the Pontiff, main weapon is the Long Spear but looking for something with more vertical/horizontal attack options. At 20/20 str currently.

fight clubs are about pvp, not farming souls or embers. Spoiler alert: they dont matter at all you shitlord

Are there any fightclubs going on right now?

Do you lose a lot of scaling damage taking dex down from 40 to 20?

Thinking of redistributing the points to 15/15 int/faith for utility spells on my quality build

So can you not be summoned as a darkmoon blade if aldrich is already dead in your world?

>Simon's Bowblade
FUCKING

HNNNNGGGGG

How many souls do you get per kill? At SL80, I'm getting less than 1k

You wouldn't get ears for faithfuls even if you were a blue. They aren't doing anything wrong, after all.

1.06 made it worse since you still have the same amount of way of the blue but they just increased the number of Darkmoon/Sentinels that you compete against in the queue.

I don't want to fight the Old Demon King.

Is he optional?

So how do we PvP now?

Invasions are dying right now and the situation gets worse with a "gank" culture developing where people set them up.

I fully expect invasions to entirely die out.

so we are stuck with FC's, might as well play some real PvP game desu

>leo ring, sword ring, flynn ring
>dragon form
>refined lucerne

i have found my fun gimmick build

Hug me anons

I just read the wiki and how the fuck does the mound makers covenant even work?

your firelink is from the future, in the present day Gundyr was going to be the champion of ash but showed up too late and there was no fire or bell.

Your character travels back in time and defeats Gundyr, who then becomes the Iudex and the host of the coiled sword, who then tests your character's worthiness in the future.

Irina may have been involved.

Yep.

This is way creepier than real life workshop as there was a clear explanation for it yet dark firelink comes out of fucking nowhere and shrine maiden being there just makes it even scarier

Yes, he is.

Go to the Cathedral or to Irrithyl.

You can be summoned as a DMB if Aldrich is dead, or any boss for the area. It's just barely anyone sticks with way of the blue even if its the best covenant for progressing through the game with.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME DEFEAT FUME KNIGHT ON THE PS3 PUT SIGN NEAR BONFIRE
HELP ME

I'm going to name my kids Solaire and Gwyndolin

FROM always puts the interesting stuff in the DLCs (like the bowblade).

More than that, SL 90. Shield of Want works I believe

Fight clubs are about Souls and Embers for me.

Nope, but he's pretty easy. I only died once or twice.

As described by the wiki

what are the best weapons for a faith build?

Whoever decided the PVP settings in this game should be taken out back and shot.
What a bunch of just retarded decisions

just summon after pontiff

Why is Yhorms Machete so fun?

Good... I don't want to bully the old guy.

Anything that can be buffed with Lightning Blade. I used the sunlight straight sword with 12/12 str/dex and I get almost 600 AR with lightning blade

Spooky.

How the fuck do you beat a farron greatsword?
You can't fucking parry the L1 and you can't get close unless you have a huge range with your weapon.

There's only a gank culture because this is the best selling souls game,w hen hype dies it'll work better

Well Gwyndolin is actually a real name (even if usually spelled like Gwendoline/Gwendolyn/etc.).

>tfw i thought bows in ds3 will be as fun as bowblade

>this fucking limit on held items like arrows or lloyd's talismans
>the fucking throwing speed of thrown items
This is killing the game for me more than anything else. Why did they think this was a good idea.

>You can't fucking parry the L1
You can though.

ALRIGHT IM DONE

I RATHER PLAY DS1 IT GOT ALMOST 10K PLAYERS THATS ENOUGH

ALL MY INVASIONS TODAY WHERE SET UP GANKS

ALL OF THEM

THEY SIT THERE WITH THE RING THAT MAKES YOU INVISIBLE ON RANGE AND THEN SPAM R1 WITH 4 PEOPLE AT YOU

YOU CANT BEAT IT

invasions is dead as a game mode

might as well disable the red orb.

>handprints on butt
u slut

Learn the timings and roll, recovery is pretty slow on the thing so you should be able to punish fairly easily.

>You can't fucking parry the L1
You can fucking parry the L1

poor oceiros, felt bad killing him

FUME KNIGHT IS KILLING MY ASS WHAT DO?
50th TRY

1. dodge three times
2. murder

Gwendolyn is a Welsh girl name.

>tfw trying to make a female character
I wish the slider meme would die.

Dragon's Dogma has a much better character creator.

Do the Sunlight Blade Lothric Knight Greatsword gimmick.

its already down to just duels and in-house clubs
literally every random invasion is one of 3 things, both from other peoples experiences and my own:
>host with phantom(s) legitimately trying to get through the level gang up on invader then proceed
>host with phantom(s) camping with a seed active
>host disconnecting or rushing boss fog as soon as they get invaded
just wait for the meta to develop then make a character at that level, 90-100 is safest if you want to make one now since they can catch both sl80 tryhards and 120 streamshitters

Well. Fuck this. 40/40 Refined Darksword it is. Hornet Ring and everything. Got robbed of 3 fucking wins by phantom range 3 character legths away. Why the fuck dodge in time when the hit lingers for 3 fucking seconds afterwards. I tried to make luck work. I really did. But there's no fucking point when Quality Straight swords shit on everything.

Not as spooky as pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=_6Ng14s7B-E

that feel

I dunno, man. It's good.

Is there a video of this shit?
I've tried every timing possible.

who dun it

Just stock up a bunch in storage and they'll automatically refill when you rest. The cap's just to make sure people aren't running around with 99 divine blessings or infinite dung pies.

Someone will find a way.

For the moment, I'll stick to PvE.

I was just thinking about the Hollowslayer Greatsword and possibly making a build around it because I love the moveset and the way it looks, when a thought popped into my head.

So the Hollowslayer Greatsword does increased damage against hollows, right? Would it also do more damage against players who are hollowed? The wikis don't say anything about this so I don't know if anyone has tested it yet. If so it would be a great counter to people who hollowed out for luck/bleed builds.

fucking Warden Twinblade shitters

How do I get good with the whip?
I can not beat the Dancer with it at all.

Maybe if I only do rolling light, but that would probably take forever because it does no damage what so ever.

If I do anything longer I end up trading with her.

FEXTRALIFE DARKMOON EVENT IS DEAD

D E A D
E
A
D

>throwing knives are fast but not as likely to stagger an estus chugger out of the animation
>kukris will stagger but come out slow so he'll have already chugged by the time it hits

i swear, first time I've encountered this fucking spooky skeleton song played in my head and i died because couldn't stop laughing

it's also a female name

Maybe this will be a wakeup call that autosummons need to be fixed

You don't. Whips are back to being shit tier.

>killing the most handsome beast-man in dark souls 3

user, why

How's Niho?

you say that like it matters
ce users will have infinite uses either way, it only hurts normal players if you can only carry one blessing or 100 arrows at a time

...Yeah? He said his 'kids' not 'son'.

is by dead angling parry fishers, the farron greatsword is viable?

Aww, poor baby.

to cosplay as him, probably

Post characters.

Which one you fuckers is ganking naked after pontiff come get me faggots I'm in anor londo

i give bonus luck if you are hollowed

Hey, I'm actually the user that posted that.

So, the 16 strength is because sometimes I want to use a dark sword, but otherwise, this is my current build (I'm probably just going to leave it here).

Also, the 1 point in attunement is because I began the game as a thief.

Rings are self-explanatory I hope. Flynn's ring is optional, maybe try an obscuring ring if you want to cheese it, but I find having the slight-yet-permanent damage buff from Flynn's to be the best choice with this build.

Warden's twinswords are baller, but now I'm rocking these weeb katanas instead because I find the moveset is better. Pro-tip though, don't ever use R1 because it's easy to parry. Use L1 while double-handing because every attack will proc bleed twice. Also, always buff with carthus rouge.