/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Make Tamriel Great Again! Edition

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /esog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

enya67.tumblr.com/post/138719709672/some-more-basics-for-warm-mashupssimple-woolen
booru.legacywaste.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=user:buffscale
tesgeneral.com/#!images/cfnn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosopagnosia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm actually not 100% certain I have this shit set correctly.

milk drinkers not welcome

Xth or shitty art

draw my shitty knight

>two cumtears thread in a row
talos save us.

Whatcha doin tonight, /tesg/?

saved
What a time to be alive.

Talos has abandoned us.

>believing in talos
i hope thalmor get to you, you filthy nord

Painkillers and journals.

WELL I BE DONE SEEN 'BOUT EVERYTHING WHEN I SEE AN ARGONIAN FLY

WHEN I SEE AN ARGONIIIIAAAAAAN FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

how 2 strip ewa

I'm more just looking for quality-of-life improvements. Having content sorted in a way where quality content rises to the top, I feel, would help give a better impression of the booru than just having the last dump of images be the first thing anyone sees when they go to the booru.

~unequipall
stop

aw yeah, that's the stuff

Trying my hardest to make the MAGA hat fit most hairs without making it look cartoonishly big.

Halp.

Has anyone here done all the special jobs and restored the thieves guild and got the guildmaster gear here before playing the game naturally? I mean without reading online about that extra stuff existing and trying to get it done by, when asking Delvin for jobs, loading the game again and keep asking until he gives one in a city that isn't Riften, etc. Not that it'd be especially tedious that there are lots of quests and all over, but it seems a design flaw that the main quests tend to be completed before you're anywhere near getting a foothold in any of the holds, unless you deliberately put off finishing quests in the proper questline. It's weird Brynjolf actually calls you the guildmaster, and you basically get nothing without these pre-requisites.

What outfit is this?

Indeed.

The download you posted earlier doesn't work for me.
The main .dds is showing as 0kb and it crashes MO when I try to load it up.

Tbh I don't think it matters what you decide to do with the Booru, petty people still won't post to it for petty reasons.

One of the main reasons I wanted to do the switch was that guy that spammed and ban evaded the old Booru constantly, the software was too shit to deal with that other than deleting 1 pic at a time.

*tips glass helmet*

Extract it somewhere else, then move the extracted folder to MO's "mods" folder. Don't forget to copy and paste a random meta.ini file and put it in the Trump folder, but please change the modid to 0.

My guess is one of these tanks tops and a pair of panties. enya67.tumblr.com/post/138719709672/some-more-basics-for-warm-mashupssimple-woolen

i thought it was cumtears at first.

What if you made a separate Booru for the /d/ stuff? Keep all the shota, loli, tentacle, animal, furry, and futa there.

>petty people
What makes you think anyone who posted before is being petty about posting to the new one?

Not even close, matey.

moderation of content is not something I want to do at all.

Again, it's a quality thing. I don't want to have to moderate content when there's already an internal scoring system that people have used that could resolve the issue of the front page being spammed with content that most people don't want to see. It would also provide newcomers a better first impression of the booru, rather than the slideshow nexus waifus and dickgirls that currently populate everything.

Aside from that, most people who want to see deviant content will be ready to search for it, while people wanting more mainstream content expect to see it first.

I know some people are straight up refusing to post because Zixaphir made it. That's really fucking petty, if you ask me.

And some people are refusing to post because it has like ~100~ loli pics out of 10,000 posts. And their reasoning? "I don't want my ISP to call my boss and get me fired!" Thats fucking paranoid as fuck, man. Why did they not have an issue with the old Booru, in that case? I had shota stuff on there, and for the most part, people were mature about it and ignored it.

What were you doing down there, buffy?

My fantabulous work of art, you can pay me in bitcoin of course

It would be neat if you could make something like a gallery of folders for each person for people to click on.

Like, for example, a series of images with author's name on them, click on them, lets say for example one folder is Alice and has a pic of Bryn on it. Click on it, and you see Alice's pics. That would keep everything a ton more organized, imo.

And you know these things for sure, and not random speculation? I haven't seen most of the old regulars saying much of anything on the matter when it comes up.

If they have, it's my mistake but I feel like the real reason is just more of other people falling out of the loop and just sticking to their own blogs like Maxeen said.

booru.legacywaste.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=user:buffscale

it's literally just searching user:username

That's pretty good, user. Nice.

Why are you under that dragon?

whoahshit, that turned out really fucking cool

Yeah I know, I'm basically van gogh

is there like, an album that shows every artwork of tesg characters? like a booru, but only for 2d artworks.

Of course it is, I made it, so it's basically a masterpiece

see

Yeah but some people are too lazy to filter.

I'm not gonna namedrop but at least 3 people asked Zix personally to delete their pics because they don't like him and they "Dont want their pics associated with a pedo and a pedo booru"

Making funny pics

Welp this is my first ENB screenshot. Using the Bleak ENB to be precise. I love the way it looks outside.

>afraid to namedrop Mai
lel

Oh I thought maybe you were doing something else.

Better already.

You're heading in the right direction, user.

why do some enbs that aren't too crazy run like hot ass but them some that are too overdone run just fine

Better optimization.

yey. I wish it worked with a weather mod tho. I'm trying to create a very gloomy Skyrim. Probably because I'm a big fan of Berserk.

I think that was just Mai, you know he's a manchild and his opinions don't count.

>Probably because I'm a big fan of Berserk.
Nice. You aren't one of those Griffith apologists, are you?

i want to pinch those cheeks sooooooooo much.

this is pretty horrifying why do i keep getting these tiny boxes? What did i do wrong

what mod adds the thumbup pose? I really only use Puppet Master for posing.

Should I use Spectraverse? How are the spells?

Halo Poser

fix your fucking shadow resolution and deffered shadow settings in your .ini

You can but you don't need to

boring

Kinoko Pose.

Only use the spells, the questline is as dull and boring as watching paint dry. Actually, watching paint dry is more interesting than the questline. Same for Dwemertech

I desperately want him to die horribly.

Okay good. It's just that your trapfu kinda reminded me of him.

which one is it exactly?

There is literally nothing wrong with how griffith looks, id fuck him

My trapfu is kinda a haughty cuntbasket but not outright evil, yeah. Like he has potential to be a decent and caring person... deep down... waaaay deep down...

Same for me. I'll try that as soon as I get out of this forced League sesh.

that face is so fucked up

heeey i remember you

your shit sucks bro

get good

shut up faggot

figure it out faggot i cant do everything for you

make better fucking characters u fucking weenie

kys gently, my man

wasn't me. But if you're telling me to get good, advice would be appreciated. Criticism is hardly worth giving if it isn't constructive.

nvm i fixed that and set the bdeferredshadows to1 and go ultra in skyrim configurator its still getting these blocks

>Criticism is hardly worth giving if it isn't constructive.

advice? okay. stop sucking

i wasnt actually him sry

no

DAILY REMINDER

That is most likely my issue, now to unfuck my settings (can't remember if I fucked with them or not)

well do u know a fix?

>doesn't post his waifu
>thinks his opinion matters

u mad nerd boy?

uninstall all ur mods, the game, shut down ur pc, and never turn it on again. u r welcoem

SHUT UP NEEEEEERRRRDD

tesgeneral.com/#!images/cfnn

This is aruru. 100%.

Am I killing tesg

probably

DFC y/n?

Wow, rude. I come home from a long day of work and this is what I see?

I don't comment on other people's characters.
And if my advice for modding ever boils down to "git gud" it's because I'm drunk and can't be fucked to deal with dumb nerds problems that have been solved 10000000 times.

y, but not that dress.

>immediate response
>"nope that wasn't me I just got home guys"

No joke, it doesn't look like she has flat chest. Rather, she looks like she used to have breast cancer.

>immediate
>5 minutes
Get off the internet, grandpa.

How do I make my waifu glisten like a crisco goddess

Ehhh I dunno man, maybe it's just the pose but she looks emaciated as fuck.

I'm gonna assume it's the pose.

have you reinstalled yet bruv

It really wasn't him though. That was his first post in this thread.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosopagnosia
I should stop responding to bait

>how about a brawl
>okay
>100 gold removed
>he just stands there
>hit him
>GUUAAARRRDDSSS
>[nord woman 'ayyyy aahhhh' noise]
>greatsword to the face
>shiiiittteeee

I reinstalled Fallout 4 if that counts.

Let me guess, you have SexLab Aroused installed?