/dbg/ - Dirty Bomb General

>Best waifu
subzstance
>Is it p2w?
No
>How the loadout system works:
stealth-nerf.com/dirty-bomb-the-loadout-system-explained/
>Loadout/weapon/augment charts
forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/12972/the-db-genome-project-everything-there-is-to-know-about-loadouts
>Recommended loadouts (Updated but still a WIP - Not quite finished, give your feedback)
dropbox.com/s/etdws8bydkfiw1a/dbgloadoutguide2.0.png?dl=0
>How do I get this game?
store.steampowered.com/app/333930/
>Wiki:
dirtybomb.gamepedia.com
>Join our steam group and play with us:
steamcommunity.com/groups/vgdb
>Wanna play competitive?
dbn.gg/
>Tweaks and HUD customization
pastebin.com/iHnY6YWe
>Singleplayer map practice and testing commands
pastebin.com/ePz8VnJd
>Basics:
youtube.com/watch?v=-LJUmnLDpDw
youtube.com/watch?v=6lGdwdnyWB0
>Advanced:
youtube.com/watch?v=5CsMPX6800Y
>Aim/reflex training:
aim400kg.com/
>Discord:
discord.gg/0gP8aNVcec7ggHEl
>Teamspeak:
ts.dbn.gg

>sem just ragequit my game

lmfaof

Prove it

Sure! Halftime, he was getting rekt.

>just a picture of him leaving
That doesn't seem very ragey to me.

page 10 already...

post big guys

>US East

Try not playing on the bot servers and play against the big dogs in EU

>eurocucks
>not bots
ayy

nice

as you can clearly see, half of the people in that server are from EU

please stay away

t. a guy who's mad about people with over 150 ping playing video games

>t. a guy who's mad about people with over 150 ping playing video games
go play planerside 2, you'll love it

People still play that P2W piece of shit?

>PS2 is P2W
top fucking kek
It's got loads of issues, but P2W isn't one of them.

DB is more pay2win than PS2

>play game
>instakilled by P2W gun or vehicle
>game isn't P2W
nice meme

I mean the argument that DB is p2w lies in the small window of time in which players can purchase cards before other players can obtain cards with perks (read: first hour, tops). It's not a lot, but it's still technically p2w somewhere in there.

What exactly is p2w in planetside?

hangover isnt fun

>Needing drugs and alcohol to cope with life

why hasnt subz killed himself yet?

He's too busy killing 91 others guys in a half to kill himself

fuck me in the ass

proxy blacked when?

She already said no, asking another twenty times won't change a thing.

That's Sparks

Why do you still play this dead game?

It's fun and has the cutest waifus

>dead game
It's less dead than last 3 months.

>Enter discord assuming it's all Veeky Forums
>Say "what up nigs" as I enter
>Realize it's not a Veeky Forums discord

thanks for the heads up. I have not been in there yet.

I haven't been there either but I know that's where the devs and forum shitters go. Did you get baned?

in that case am I better off using the teamspeak?

kek

dbn teamspeak so not really 4chin either

well shit, someone should just make a /dbg/ specific discord server since it's not hard at all

I mean there are like 10 people active on dbg and probably not even half would use voice chat. And shitposting can be done here anyway.

Oh, i was just thinking of it as having our own place to communicate while playing. I'm extremely new to /dbg/ so I had no idea how little populated it is.

Its just like the old saying
>lurk moar

>tfw the thread dies when i'm asleep

if you want you can just go on my mumble server, i don't give a shit

wevidyanow.com:64738

>new to this thread, but doesn't lurk
>new to discort server, but doesn't lurk
I bet you are that autistic guy in real life, that never feels out the environment he just entered and just goes full retard right off the bat, showing everybody he is a newfag.

>be from EU
>quick join
>south am

My friend had a full auto no-recoil script for the Dreiss once upon a time. They're piss easy to make.

>quick join
kok

The guns have so little recoil anyway, I don't see the point.

No spread would make more sense but that's a hack

Implying no recoil isn't a hack.

Well I'm thinking no recoil could be scripted without altering the game but no spread needs a hack to tweak the game files.

> got a cobalt from a regular case
> already have this loadout
> even color scheme is the same
I know I shouldn't complain, but come on.

Why do Fragger mains get so butthurt over couple of Fletchers?

>meme arrows
please leave

Not me.

weaponstats are only relevant once they hit 10h

It's for the ADS recoil. You aren't supposed to hipfire the Dreiss much anyways.

>russians

Pretty sure Tittyfist is from here.

So he's the one shitposting about overwatch?

This faggot plays Fletcher himself lmao
His squad is literally Fragger, Fletcher, Redeye

Probably. He was spouting about that game yesterday right before he ragequit the server.

Because there's a merc out there lazier to play than Fragger and they hate it.

In Fragger main's defense, you do actually have to aim with Fragger and also learn how to spawn nade and time your nades. He takes a little more skill to use than Fletcher.

Fletcher is very fire and forget whenever you feel like it. He's also allowed to jump around like an idiot and get away with it which irritates anyone who's put in the time to learn how to strafe and aim well. It's funny, to play shotgun Fletcher you basically have to unlearn everything you've practiced with other mercs.

>lazier to play than Fragger
To be effective as Fletcher you need to put in way more actions per minute so no idea where the lazy part comes from. As Fragger you have the best rifle in game, massive health pool, unshakeable in case shit goes wrong and usually a medic to babysit you (In high level play)

And no, I'm not a Fletcher main and I don't even like the merc but if that shit comes from a Fragger then it's a bit hypocrite.

Here are some unused codes i have left over from Pax East, maybe you'll get something good

Took the top one, thanks!

got the bottom, thanks

I mean, you have to switch weapons more and press another button to detonate your ability, so yes you have to press more keys, but that does not mean it's not lazy. It's really lazy. You toss a sticky, if you land it, you pull out your shotgun or your blish and you put them down in 1-2 shots. If you miss, you throw another and then use your gun. Sometimes if there's a rush you just keep throwing them and then pull out your gun and finish off any survivors. You may press a lot of buttons, but it's super lazy because you don't have intense or tough gunfights. You have short bursts of shooting where you put someone down after they just lost 80-100 HP.

I'm not a Fragger or Fletcher main, but I have about 20 hours in each merc. Fletcher is way lazier to play. Fragger ends up being more effective against everyone because of all the reasons you listed, but he generally takes more skill and effort per kill than Fletcher. But let's not pretend that playing Fragger isn't lazy. Both are lazy, just Fletcher is lazier. One thing to note is that while Fletcher is lazy and easy to play, he has his limitations. A decent Fletcher isn't much different from a really good Fletcher. Good aim and higher HP will almost always beat a strong Fletcher player simply because Fletcher doesn't have the weapons or HP to fight against that.

I could have had either but I already own all the mercs and felt like being nice

Me too user. I really wanted those 30k credits, but I know there are some newer players here and it felt kind of shitty to take them.

I might just pay $1 for 30k on kinguin so I don't steal them from anyone who wanted the mercs

I'll put my brand new Koala girl to good use, thanks guys for leaving the code

I tried looking but I couldn't find it.
Enjoy. Sonic stick with a burst rifle is fun.

I paid 3$ on ebay

I wouldn't pay that much for just credits
It'll turn up, they're still really fresh

>go on Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums is broken on my browser
>have to use my phone
PC, why must you fail me ?
Also I'm pleased to see new players in game, some are actually decent

>I wouldn't pay that much for just credits
Well I got the full value coz I didn't own either of the mercs.

Probably people that saw it at PAX.

I'm guessing not all, because youropean right here

post dank stats

>There are people in this thread who haven't won a cup and think they're good

the level 55 guy was yelling at me for the entire second half because apparently i'm using some DLL injections
also why do they insist on making the average score per minute higher and higher with each content update?

are burst rifles clearly superior to the m4?

It doesn't matter. M4 is better than the BR and you never get the choice between M4 and Stark

only if you can't track well, burst rifles are like long range shotguns so you don't actually need to have an aim to do well with them

WTF is balance in an First person shooter?
Fucking incredible. This game attracts no competitive players, you all are just a bunch of bitches. WAH WAH WAH fucking WAH.
Here's a fucking suggestion: get good
YOU ARE PLAYING A FIRST PERSON SHOOTER
WTF IS BALANCE???????
Here comes the downvotes, all of the hurt feelings. You guys suck, always bitch about making things easier for yourselves instead of learning how to triumph. I hope you do that in life because you'll just have a bunch of people not giving a shit.
#WTFISBALANCE

im still confused. so if I can aim well, an M4 loadout is better on fragger than br16?

Stop hacking, merkin gherkin.

they're pretty much the same
just pick your favorite

>26 minute match
this is why I don't play Stopwatch

>merkin gherkin
who?

The M4 loadout is better because it has unshakeable and bigger blast.

On paper, burst rifles are better than M4 right now if you are decent aimer. M4 is still more forgiving if your aim is not that good though.

Some shitter who made a smurf to farm noobs on and plays exclusively skyhammer in 7v7 stopwatch servers. Super tryhard.

oh ok cool. On Skyhammer I'd assume his M4 loadout is better because of drilled and explonehedron right?

Don't forget about the 20% reduced damage from fire support abilities. The br16 cards have nothing.

>br16 cards have nothing
>explody and quick draw on one card
>drilled on another

No. I would say they are about on par, but the burst rifles are more forgiving and easier to use on 100HP or lower mercs. M4 is more flexible and is on the best loadouts for Skyhammer and Fragger.

You do get that choice on Stoker. Both M61 and S95 are great loadouts though.

This.

Both are good, but I'd give the edge to the M4 loadout because of Explodydendron and Unshakeable. There is still a good BR loadout with Spares, Double Time and Flying pig though. There's also an equally good one with Spares and Quick Draw.

M4 loadout is really good, but there are two good BR-16 loadouts. It comes down to preference, but I think M4 Skyhammer is better and stronger over all. If you want to use BR-16, I would recommend B81 for Arty. Drilled and Explodydendron.

WTF is balance in an First person shooter?
Fucking incredible. This game attracts no competitive players, you all are just a bunch of bitches. WAH WAH WAH fucking WAH.
Here's a fucking suggestion: get good
YOU ARE PLAYING A FIRST PERSON SHOOTER
WTF IS BALANCE???????
Here comes the downvotes, all of the hurt feelings. You guys suck, always bitch about making things easier for yourselves instead of learning how to triumph. I hope you do that in life because you'll just have a bunch of people not giving a shit.
#WTFISBALANCE

lvl 9 here
I have Aura, Skyhammer, Red and Proxy.
What should I get next? Sparks or Nader?

Nader.

Accuracy near 35%?
Sparks

thanks for the answers. I'll probably just use arty/stoker whenever i wanna use burst and keep fragger and skyhammer on their M4 loadouts