anyone wanna fuck some hot girlcock

hey man

tysm!

ya
wew

daily dose youtube.com/watch?v=chHqkkA9BH8

Hey man

I love you.

I missed that pare of the official World of Warcraft lore.

What's the best DPS meter nowadays?

Skada

I've already hit 90 but this quest chain is so nice and the environment is so comfy
The quests give so little experience but it's worth it

skada, can even turn into a threat meter while in combat

>tfw your draenei is not around to kyss

Thanks. Now i can find out how shit I'm doing in group finder and really understand how bad i am at warlock.

That made me want to kill myself, how is that a daily dose?

Great job at the flex tonight guys, it was a bit rusty at the beginning but we got it togethed eventually. Good job one shotting those upper bosses, maybe we'll try heroic again next time. I might start the flex at 9pm est now to get an extra hour for clearing and maybe getting archi. Had fun tonight, thanks everyone for coming :)

Goodnight wowg

>No group picture

thanks sis, sounds and roxy!

Sleep tight

remove sis

yeah roxy and sounds really helped tonight, i'm not too sure about sis though.. i think we just being a troll

wow sis gave such great insight re: taunting and talents!

one happy prot paladin here! :)

dark sim the banish

So what do the friday flex's need more of atm, a tank or dps?

a mage who knows how to spec into ice floes

>reading MRPs in Stormshield
>horsedick female Draenei because of course it is
>describes her "ladysack" as being as big as 2 cantaloupes
>dick is apparently 28 inches

who gets off to this shit?

sis roxy and sounds

this does not aid my choice of a class for my goblin one bit

This was one of the most boring specs I've played. Am I missing something?

I don't know if you know how to play it properly, you should probably queue for a dingo and try it properly

people with a hyper fetish, obviously

Oh do you mean it's AoE is fun then? The talents for AoE look fun but the single target I was just rotating 3 keys. Also am I supposed to take Frenzy over Inner Rage? Seems like that'd make it less boring but I figured the 15% haste wouldn't make up for the consistent rage generation

You can pull off a 45% haste buff indefinitely in dungeons and bgs, with a 1 minute cd burst cycle and pretty good talent options for aoe, definitely one of the better specs in alpha

Inner Rage is garbo

what should i play havnt played since bc rolling alliance

>Avatar
What are you doing...
Outburst or Wrecking Ball...even for single target.
It's pointless to really test Fury on a dummy with how crucial the execute phase is.

Go Frenzy, Reckless Abandon, Outburst, Massacre for a single target patchwerk, for bg's its war machine, shockwave, wrecking ball, bounding stride, bladestorm, meat grinder dragon roar, for arenas its endless, shock/sb, avatar, bounding, bladestorm/frothing depending on comp, inner rage, reckless abandon and then pvp talents

Ah I see, that feels a lot better, thanks

Comfy moongazing.

I can't decide what to play for Legion. My mage is being turned into even more of a Snorefest than it is already so I want to change, but hardly any of the specs seem interesting.

Well what kinda spec you want?
Energy?
Rage?
Filler?

I'll tell you which one of those I've had the most fun with

Huh

lmao truuuuuu

I play Fire Mage now mostly, I like stuff like that. Legion Fire is lame though. I was looking at Warlock but my guild already has 4.
I don't really care about what resource system, but I'd like something flashy.

what????

>Taylor Swift
>Tay ai
>Taygeta
Coincidence? I think not

>he didnt do cms in mop

>he claims CMs were easy despite not ever getting a single gold

Every time.

>he played during mop

nobody is doing WoD CM's, compared to the billion MoP CM pugs

>he didn't

Because most of the WoD CM stuff looks like hot garbage. The Gun and one or two of the Staffs are decent. The rest is shit.

cloudsong glaive is objectively the best looking weapon in the game, possibly in any game

Does anyone here play on any of the EU RPPVP realms? If so, how is the population? Because all of the RPPVP realms are basically connected into 1 big server, right?

I tried one out yesterday and there didn't seem to be that many players in Stormwind, but perhaps that's because i checked both in the morning and the late evening and not many people play then. Or are all realms pretty inactive right now? It's been a while since i played WoW

Sorry lad was too busy playing old school runescape, didn't even think about WoW

I whole-heartedly disagree. It's gaudy as fuck and animations look like crap with it

user your shit taste is showing

male human mage or male gnome mage?

a twofer, not a bad catch.

>D-damage control!

I offer a counterpoint.
wowhead.com/item=118413/flamegrinder
And click view in 3D.

You don't seriously think that looks good do you?

new player here
if I forgot to do my paladin quest line from the start and can't do them anymore, how badly did I fuck up?

It doesn't matter at all.

nah you're just made as fugg that I hooked you with bait that obvious. The best weapon in any game ever made? Nigga are you serious you fell for that?

Top tier:
Greatsword of the inferno
The iron-themed shield
The golem face shield
The gray and green 1hander
Elemental Crescent
Equus
Both ranged weapons

Meme tier:
memesong memeglaive

shit tier:
the rest

>Top tier:
>Greatsword of the inferno
Literally the biggest sign of insecurity of all time. I like big swords and all, but these things are just pathetic and move beyond any aesthetic sensibility.

I hate that this weapon is in the game. I hate that anyone who is melee DPS uses it and makes the rest of us look this pathetic. Of all the cool two-handed weapons in the game that people could transmog to and they willingly choose the giant elongated brick of idiocy.

>CM mogs
>anything but "please Blizzard take a shit in my mouth" tier

t. shitter who didn't get them

It looks p cool tho

So wowg is shit. Where isa decent place to discuss wow without a huge influx of autists and blizzdrones?

t. made as fugg carryfag

there isn't one

The animation is fantastic

It looks like a fucking sea sponge

with your friends

>I was too shit to get them so anyone who did was carried

The mental gymnastics are off the charts. They honestly were pretty damn easy with any coordinated group. The fact that you couldn't even do something as easy as CMs proves how much of a shitter you are. Now you take out your anger on people who got them because they were either richer than you, or better than you.

I love wearing my CM set because I can get people like you mad without having to do anything.

Don't worry, you still have that welfare set to look forward to in Legion :^)

Is it true that roxy streamed the flex? if so link?

whats the absolute gayest title i can get for a male slugmog

Gorgeous

no vod :(

damn

Please respond

Are all realms pretty inactive right now and will it get better with Legion release? Or is it just a problem with RPPVP realms?

Help me! Help me!

If I am a regular avatarfag and I go to an internet cafe and log into my account......

Does that mean the person that owns the internet cafe could match my face to my avatar via security cameras if he/she somehow recognised my wow character???!

Yea, but I bet you're just a literal who who thinks he's an avatarfag, so you're good.

rppvp realms r dead

where was lynris today
i'm worried

no pls

icy is just very insecure and protective of me ok god he just wanted to make sure no one bullied me jeez

what?

I'm Yellowpage....

audiowizard...

roxy...

I'm trying to PvP and the arena I went into just had me beating on a healer for ten minutes. What am I doing wrong? Is this actually how it is? How can any person find this fun?

>Yellowpage....
Literally never heard of you

i came home and i didnt eat anything all day so i made a tuna melt with egg and literally drank an entire coffee pot worth of hot coco and passed out almost as soon as i sat in my recliner and checked my emails