- Theatre of Dreams, Alliance

Cata
- Atlantiss, Alliance

Heroes-WoW
Lvl 255 memeserver

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hXSswHbQ_xI
youtube.com/channel/UCLYHTCPwpiDuTRyZynXjSww/live
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rip

Tyrannis killed the thread

First for free pickles

>grind a char to 70 on vengeance
>suddenly everyone moves to l4g

why is everyone a bandwagoncuck?

Nobody actually moved to l4g

Free glaston

Fuck this board

Oh look another Tyrranis shitpost OP

Free? I wouldn't take him if you paid me.

Why the fuck is this thread so ded

Because the only pillars of the community were banned from Discord, that's why that is dead too.

t. Pickles

kys tyranus :^)

who cobecore here?

me

Back to your containment discord, circlejerking faggots

Me

There's over 100 people in the Discord, that's 95% of /wpsg/

>over 100 people
Even if that were true, unique posters usually average out at way more than that, and even then, how small of a percentage actually posts here instead of lurking? Fuck off, delusional circlejerker.

Savage, cobecunts on suicide watch

i am cobecore

rip cobecore, they never recovered

anyone have a good shockadin pve/solo spec for cata?

Why would you be playing Cata though?

Every guild in the history of /wpsg/ has been a circlejerk and they will continue to be a circlejerk. You're the delusional one buddy.

because i like casual shit

That was a really weak comeback, though I wouldn't expect much from someone who just got so blown out

>implying i'm cobecore

>implying anyone would admit they're cobecore after getting btfo so hard

>invested time in a bc server that been out for a year and still doesn't have a fully working kara

Both the normie guilds I joined on Kronos disbanded... T_T

Back to your containment thread then?

l4g has been out for 3 years senpai

krog are fucking degenerates.

So are you faggot, go crying back to your finn overlords

You do know I quit ToD after a week right? Server was a fucking meme from the start, literally the only reason I was shilling for it was to start some inevitable drama in the thread and guilds, and to take people off lol10 which is a fucking disgusting disgrace of a server.

.eu has been out for 3 days. Get with the times. New hotness has arrived.

better raid scripting than GD be honest how mad

How fucking in denial are you holy shit.

t. doc"can't even hit level 80 and raid on a 2x wrath server"frosty

I hit 80 on one character, and 71 on another before giving up because the server was so fucking awful. Warrior was bugged to the max on launch, and thank god for the amazing GMs they had because I had to call them in to unstuck me or finish a bugged quest that would lock me out of entire zones at least 10 times.

GD has terrible quest scripts and combat bugs too. who cares? all that matters is raid scripting and ToD > GD

GD is also x72 exp so you aren't forced to do all the terrible quests. Anyways I gave away my warrior on GD aswell, so it's not like I'm going back there any time soon.

what's up with ToD? Do I join Lightbringer or ToD itself?

Which server are we on?

Wrathgate, the original

Lightbringer is where the /wpsg/ guild is. Horde side , the one in the OP isn't a real guild.

But it says there's like 5 people online currently lmao

We're raidlogging and it's the middle of the night, of course there is nobody on

how does this compare to Lord or GD?

i played blood furnace... how can this be better then vengeance? are the other dungeons the same? fear is broken, the range of the mobs is to high and los dont works all time

>login on Vengeance
>I was the only one online from Pillar Men
Did everyone move to another server?

better than both in terms of scripting but far worse than lord in terms of pop. if you want to pvp all the time then go lord. you'll only get 2s queues all day long on tod but bg's only pop for a few hours a day.

why are the mobs walking through fences and shit?

kek

l4g apparently

pretty pissed desu

>play on best classic and BC private servers
>15 mins later
>bored as shit

i dunno, maybe im just tired of the same old shit and actually want to move one, even with legion being really shitty with 90% of the resources spent on getting edgelords to play a demon hunter.

l4g guild where

anyone?

Reminder that we're horde on L4G

Join channel WPSG until we form a guild

No.

whats ur ign senpai

should i quest in smv or netherstorm for 67-70?

pls play on vengence its the only server i get good ping to

both

wtf guys why am i the only one here

i just joined bb

I'm afraid you've been rused senpai

ded general

is there a server like kronos but for tbc? I really really want to play enhancement shaman but nobody will raid with me if I roll one in vanilla.

I still have lots of lvl 70s on the feenix realm but I stopped playing there about 2-3 years ago because the server was just bad (especially the stability.
Did the server improve or is it still trash?

>is a bandwagoncuck
>gets cucked into playing a shit reddit server
>acts surprised when he gets cucked by the bandwagoncucks when they inevitable hop servers within the month

I hope this teaches you a lesson to NEVER play with anyone on /wpsg/ unless you really, really want to get deserted for the next FOTM server.

What do you mean "like kronos"?

>vengeance new and terribly scripted, but instant 58, also starting to die

>l4g new and terribly scripted but instant 60, will meet the same faith as vengeance unless they magically fix years of scripting within 2-3 weeks

>hellground good scripting, super dead and polish

>excallibur good scripting, funserver, big population but everyone is in t6 already since it like 6 years old.

If you mean with population excalibur has the most by far.
But tbc is a pick your poison deal.

You obviously made the wrong choice.
It's not like people didn't warn you.

well that sounds like a huge bummer.

"like kronos" means the following to me:
>at least somewhat good scripting
>rather high population
>not too much progress into the expansion

maytbc :^)

At most you can get 2 of those.
The only halfway decent servers have been out forever. Tbc is a bitch to work with and takes years and years to hackfix into a decent state.
The only advice I can give you that's totally shill free is be very weary of new tbc servers.

thanks, are there any wotlk servers that may fulfill my points at least somewhat?

Do people seriously think, playtbc will be out without problem? Even if they manage to start server up, is it going to be good scripted?

Lordaeron probably fits it best. Which has it's own issues.

tod is perfect if you play during european times

otherwise its dead the rest of the time

warmane is p2w and is fucking retarded, with "xd custom scripts"

I'm pretty sure it's a meme. But who knows there are people legitimately playing vinjinz.

Let me lay my cards on the table. I'm currently playing on Excalibur and I have a level 70 there already, which I leveled myself. I have a level 70 on Hellground and I even used to play on Feenix. I leveled to 62 on Vengeance before I abandoned it, and I will be trying out PlayTBC when it comes out.

Vengeance and l4g are servers who try to quickly cash in on the death of nostalrius. Their scripting is unironically sub par and for me, unplayable. I will mainly talk about raid scripting, but it aplies to quest and class mechanics too. Vengeance in particular hasn't improved their raids in over two years because "there were only 200 people playing on our server". To me that's no excuse. Scripting takes years, these people have jobs and script on their free time, unless you're willing to donate a monthly salary you cannot reduce the time requirement. So both Vengeance and L4G are years behind on scripting quality compared to servers like Hellground and Excalibur.

I think it's been proven several times now that Vengeance and L4G developers do not have magical scripting capabilities, their server will still be years behind the current big two and that won't change anytime soon. This is indisputable, fooling yourself with things like "they'll really try this time though!" is a waste of your time and the time of anyone you managed to shill into playing. With shit scripting your population will die too, new people won't stick around for long and only those who are too invested or simply don't know any better will stick. The server will die, no amount of hype can overcome shit scripts. Apparently this is already happening to Vengeance.

With that said, Hellground and Excalibur aren't a pretty picture either. They've both been around for years and their population is mostly end game geared characters. Then they have their own issues as well where Hellground is indeed, dead as fuck and Excalibur is pretty much a funserver where you can vote for gold and get a free piece of t5-6 gear handed to you when you hit 70. Not to mention you can actually buy T5 gear. I personally don't care much about this, as I mostly enjoy raiding and you can easily put rules in place that prohibits people from using funserver features to blast through the content.

I've still got a faint glimmer of hope that either Hellground tries a revival by opening a progression server, or PlayTBC has enough disposable income and hype to turn into a semi decent scripted server. It won't be Hellground/Excal tier but it might be acceptable for a progression server.

tl;dr
dont roll on vengeance/l4g, corecraft fucking when

it's really sad that tbc servers are such a shit show.
corecraft never,it feels like I'm already waiting since 2012

I'll just leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=hXSswHbQ_xI

i just installed discord and i wonder how can i talk to u guys?

you dont want to

you think you do
but you dont

>draenei male
>that ui

pls info

anyone on l4g

duck me. I just logged in to Feenix after a long time and all of my character were naked.

Eh, I guess it was for the best.

feel free to join on excalibur
we're doing progressive raiding and, just did karazhan for the first time yesterday. we're looking for shamans as well

when the fuck did the pserver community get so obnoxious? I don't remember that many Veeky Forums kiddies there when I was playing back in 2010-2012.

NO SERVER IS SAFE

this drunk

forgot pic

youtube.com/channel/UCLYHTCPwpiDuTRyZynXjSww/live

watch me kill that faggot with faction hack guys

Alliance or Horde on L4G

Horde.
Channel is wpsg

fuck l4g and vengence

why dont we just roll on shitground