ETC What if I told you

Here is an update.

Posted this last night before massive 300% increase.

And we all know what happened. Check the timestamp. Should be proof enough.

Are you ready for another whisper?

ETC/ETH parity should happen sometime this week. Most likely .01 btc and there is more to all of this than meets the eye.

You've been told ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S1400928
whysos3rious.com/index.php/2016/07/27/tutorial-how-to-access-your-etc-and-sell-it-for-eth-fight-back-and-profit/
bitflikz.com/blogs/news/the-theft-of-a-1-billion-dollar-blockchain-community-legal-action-begins
rickylqhan.github.io/medium/13/13.html
etc-eth.com/
gastracker.io/addr/0xaa1a6e3e6ef20068f7f8d8c835d2d22fd5116444
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can confirm. currently a bug in eth where transactions in eth are mirrored in etc. been draining coinbase of all their etc for the past 2 days. eth is dead. etc goes on kraken soon and thats when the big spike happens. minor dip the first few hours tho

I don't understand why this would make eth dead.

I need to buy ETC now.

I've read through so much about it in the last 24 hours, it's my number 1 must buy right now.

you cant store eth and etc in the same address basically. so eth is a bugged, centralized copy of etc with devs that roll back the chain on bad investments.

I wouldn't claim etc is become death, destroyer of eth world yet, but yeah, eth is fubar right now. they might need another fork lol.

Because he just told you.

All seriousness, etc is fucked beyond reason because the main chain aka eth can not only hardfork it, or deny it life because they have 97% of the mining power.

Whales from the main chain also have the equivalent in etc and can dump it at any moment to crush the market, and 25% of the market cap is in the possession of the foundation and people gravitating around it, who have no interest in etc whatsoever except for a quick buck.

The mirroring bug only works to siphon etc and not to siphon eth, but hey that's freedom!

Now they have a chain that they call classic, who's a hardfork n°1 chain (homestead release was a hardfork but they don't realize it) where they can dump their bitcoins to try to crush eth, actively making the eth foundation richer and eth whales richer and bringing all altcoins market cap and a part of bitcoin market cap into the hands of the people they hate.

Makes sense, right? So yeah, go buy etc, run, swim, to the moon!

> I don't even care, I have a bunch of etc because I had a bunch of eth, getting rich either way.
> I find this situation hilarious and the btc shills are getting worse and worse.

How is ETC fucked beyond reason?

Its not. People are just freaking out because of the price dropping a bit. Name me one asset that increased 400% in a day and didn't retrace after? Right.

ETC Hashing is now 20% of ETHF. Its like 4x more than yesterday. If ETHF dumps ETC on the market, good for me, I'll buy it up. Word is Chinese miners would prefer non forked chain.

Only thing that scares me a bit is that there are huge investors (banking elite types) in ETF and won't take this shit lying down. Its a battle of the people vs the powerful.

this is good news guys.. im planning to ride this roller coaster all the way.. Even if ETH or ETC dies, I'll still walk away with my bag of loot

ETC will be the main chain because its gaining the reputation as the immutable eth chain. Not to mention the eth bugs that are going to force people to jump ship back to ETC or fork again and hope for the best.

The only reason why ETH hard forked is to return the stolen eth to investors. Now it has been taken care of, better yet everyone got rewarded handsomely for their patience, I don't see the reason why people want to ditch the old chain and ride the new one anymore

nigger I said it way before you
warosu.org/biz/thread/S1400928

Don't you dare try to steal my spotlight

the reason is for profit.. stealing ETH's market cap just for keks

Now that Bitfinex & Kraken have listed, and it's above .002. Our team is predicting .005 by the night is over. Friday is the day.

That is all ;)

so hold?

Tell me more senpai, it'll be our little Veeky Forums club

bought in at 00019... next rollercoaster, when?

>they might need another fork lol.
no breaks on that train it seems
thank god i never touched this shit

Oh most definitely hold if you can't buy my friend.

That is all for today. Lot of work to do ;)

>, who's a hardfork n°1 chain (homestead release was a hardfork but they don't realize it)
homestead was planned from the beginning, not a bailout cuz some fag couldn't program

Ok ok, twist my arm...
1 more and then I'm gone like a ghost in Starcraft

Many people DO not understand how big this is going to be . In just one month. Come back to this post. Screenshot it.

ETC is the most undervalued coin on any crypto-market at the moment.

Imagine one day, in the future, and sooner than you may think , when each ETC will be worth $100 each.

The Future is now. You are the future, I am the future. We are the future.

100? on what basis? on what release or value that cuckETH doesn't have or get?

augh fine
you got me
im in

on poloniex i guess

What about this

Aren't you scared?

ETCuck will go down in flames in the next few weeks

heard it here first

I happened to be on Poloniex when it first went live. Bought 500 etc coins for the fuck of it since the price was like .0003 and it seemed like a shit show. Forgot about it and checked today and holy shit. Going to hold these for at least a while to see how it plays out.

>altcoins

Not even once

>ETC is the most undervalued coin on any crypto-market at the moment.

agreed

>Imagine one day, in the future, and sooner than you may think , when each ETC will be worth $100 each.

sounds pumpy and dumpy. a lot more needs to be proven on this platform.

>The Future is now. You are the future, I am the future. We are the future.

sounds like cringy pumpy and dumpy. I still like etc though. ethf is just a clusterfuck at this point.

Well yeah but it was also planned that there would be 2 other hardfork release before the final product, homestead was always known to be a beta. Now regular eth will have a total of 4 instead of 3 but etc will be stuck in beta forever instead.

Wait so ETC is the classic eth and ETH is the new hardfork?

Why would ETC keep going if the devs are only supporting the new chain?

Also someone please answer my completely retarded question of what happens to the ETH that was in my wallet? Is it considered ETC or did it get forked along to ETH?

You have both. If you had 1k prefork, you now have 1k in each currency.

How do I get that extra etc if I had 300ETH in BTC-e at the time of the forking? Wh
WHERE IT AT

Guide to safely sell your ETC :

whysos3rious.com/index.php/2016/07/27/tutorial-how-to-access-your-etc-and-sell-it-for-eth-fight-back-and-profit/

ETC is vaporware,

the foundation only develops for ETH, the true Ethereum project.

Do you want to invest in Vitalik or in some bitcoin maximalist vaporFudware ?

Don't be fooled !

What if i told you....

you were full of shit?

It's just...this feeling I've got... like something's about to happen

like what nigger

SPIT IT OUT BOY

ETC can literally copy all good updates and Dapps from the ETH_bailout chain with some minor tweaks, and ignore all the bailouts and corruption.
Win/win.

Sell them ASAP. It's a pump and dump.

It's happened time and time again to other newly listed coins. They all end up worth almost nothing.

and what if I told you ETH will get back up and ETC will stagnate to 1 dollar.

What if HAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

stay with your bail-out coin.

omg thank you op

this was all from yesterday at the point of this thread's posting

lol all the etc trashtalkers , they haven't seen the truth yet. .005 will obviously happen just a matter of time , the whole world is catching on

Happy Friday ! ;)

;)

bitflikz.com/blogs/news/the-theft-of-a-1-billion-dollar-blockchain-community-legal-action-begins

WHAT A HUGE MESS

ETC already has a dev team though, some of them have also a great reputation, ETH is finished

Also, ETH will have to hardfork again to fix the replay attack bug. What a clusterfuck.
Shorting this shit to zero.

cant wait to see what you madmen will do

I dont believe this shill. Got 2k etc which i left on Kraken pre fork. I will wait some hours, but if nothing happens ill dump it. Its free Money anyway

rickylqhan.github.io/medium/13/13.html

Length difference down 1000 in 4 days. 3000 to go. Within time, ETC will be the longest chain.

etc-eth.com/

watch this phoenix be reborn from the ashes of Jewtalik's failures

wait so if ETC gets a longer chain, then what said would work in reverse right?

where the mirroring bug would work to siphon ETH and not ETC?

oh boy...

if no one on the main chain uses ETC, it makes absolutely no fucking difference if the ETC chain ever passes the ETH chain

they can replay ETH transactions on ETC, but quickly no one will give a shit when everyone's funds are being replay attacked on a garbage chain

that sounds like a big "if" considering it got added to 4 major exchanges in 3 days

I shouldn't have even said if

the chain length is a purely symbolic factor

replay attacks have mostly been solved by smart people with splitter contracts. every single ethereum startup that matters has come out in support of the main chain

if vitalik really gave a shit about killing ETC, it would happen overnight with a 51% attack. he just wants to appear agnostic

>the chain length is a purely symbolic factor
coinbase is going to support the longest chain, whatever it may be

>"Our guiding light here is that we follow the longest chain, the most popular chain, and that’s what we’re continuing to support," the representatives said.

www.coindesk.com/coinbase-gdax-ether-classic/

post your ETC holdings

IT IS SYMBOLIC

if tiny blocks (ethereum's block size is dynamic) and lower latency times allows ETC to create a longer chain, it won't fucking matter. coinbase and everyone else will still support ETH

the misunderstanding of ETC morons is astounding. vitalik is too fucking nice. all of you idiots would be at full losses if he had orchestrated a dump and/or 51% attack. I dumped everything I had on kraken the day it came out and destroyed the order book after selling less than half of my shit

I only have a little over a third of vitalik's holdings from the presale. if vitalik and/or any consensys people and god forbid the attacker gets his shit and starts dumping, ETC would be worth nothing

I accept that the length is symbolic.

There is still the possibility that Vitalika and his cohorts want to keep the ETC chain for the simple reason that it's free money for them given that code can be ported easily in the future. Sounds like you just missed out on 10% of 2020 ETH.

no. he isn't destroying it because this already enough of a clusterfuck and you idiots would be shitting yourselves in addition to all of the kicking and screaming that you're doing

there is no reason to have two production ethereum networks. great, copy all of the hardfork updates that come out from ETH from here on out (which is hilariously ironic, but whatever). it doesn't matter. you lose all of the network effects and synergies of smart contracts from startup A being able to talk to smart contracts of startup B

ETC may stay around based on its pure meme power like DOGE, but it will never be worth anything substantial

question: do you think it is possible that ETC price is being manipulated upwards to cause miners to abandon ETH and switch over to ETC?

I'm sure that some minority of people buying ETC know that higher prices means more miners will move over. I think the price is mostly being moved by stupidity, though. there is a market equilibrium, though. the price will roughly approximate to the hashing power so at prices of 1.61 and 12.67, ETC has roughly 13% of the mining power of ETH

hardfork updates are a different matter than bailing out bank executives and avoiding responsibilities.

I have to give these fuckers props though. Stephan Tual convinced a $1b network to split in two. So he could avoid liability for losing over $50mm.

Not him but yes.

I said in another thread that whales were basically trolling the price to make it gain value.

First they pumped quick, held then dumped to devalue it, then when it was at its bleakest point they pumped it even more.

Time to short?

the term "bailout" isn't appropriate because the term is most recognized as taxpayer funds being used to buy toxic assets at banks. I think calling it a "rescue" is better. no one _directly_ used funds to solve this. all they did was add a few lines of code to scoop up the stolen dao shit and put it in a refund contract

yes, you can argue that it had indirect costs from this whole ethereum classic revolt, but it isn't really a "bailout". if the ETC dorks had just gone along and not been the insufferable libertarians and daytraders that they are, everything would have been just fine

everyone hates stephan tual. I think vitalik's unwillingness to talk badly about anyone hurts him sometimes. everyone who has been around ethereum from the early days knows this guy is a scumbag. he tried to blackmail the foundation for 100k eth in the early days by releasing chat logs because he felt that they didn't reward early developers adequately. I guess this dao thing is karma. he will never be taken seriously by the community again

Yeah i saw that, Im starting to think this is the official shape of market manipulation. It happens so often you would think people would catch on (and maybe they do), but it keeps on happening

The man loves his family more than he loves crypto.

People who have reproduced are not to be trusted.

(Im talking of tual)

Time to trade position before the next pump

what happened to big friday?

Btc-e got replay attacked and lost their ETC. Then they proclaimed it to be a scam lol.

if OP is not lying and this pumps, Coinbase will have to buy ETC on open market to return to customers.

So that means if you own ETC right now, all the VCs that backed coinbase will soon be pouring money into your pockets. Ppl like Fred Wilson, and Marc Andreessen

They don't have to. BTC-E lost customer etc and they name themselves the victim.

But if coinbase want to stay in business, they probably will but who knows. Maybe ethereum foundation is pressuring the price to keep it down so coinbase can buy them cheap.

gastracker.io/addr/0xaa1a6e3e6ef20068f7f8d8c835d2d22fd5116444

Mytherwallet added ETC upload functionality today.

ETC is draining at 300k/hr

Poloniex played the Ethereum beta cucks and amateur exchanges like btc-e like a fiddle. Straight up 4d chess.
Thinking ETC will just dissappear is delusional. If it ever goes to a dollar for example, a shitload of ppl who missed the train the first time around will jump in for a shot at moon. Meanwhile ETH_bailout is very overpriced at 12$ for a platform with literally no real life application besides speculation and a multi million dollar fiasco still playing out.

It's already over a dollar. It's sitting at $1.62. It was at $2.5 highest point.

Okay its clear ETC isn't going anywhere because of a few things:
* We're seeing higher lows each day
* Risk/reward ratio presents a great opportunity
* Much higher upside potential in the short/long term
* Better moral compass (I think people under estimate how big of a role this plays)
* Hashrate continues to increase
For these reasons I will continue to hold a ETC position

OP never said which friday :P

Darknets are coming to ETC. ETH fucked itself out of the biggest market in crypto.

Now those cucks are claiming there could be a "good" chain (ETH) and a "bad" chain (ETC). These faggots actually believe that there is a market for a SJW coin, where cool apps like clocks and crowd funding a TheDAO 2.0 (where their money will be stolen from AGAIN) will exist, and if something goes wrong, they can roll back the transactions to help. Its obvious, they argue, that big business would love have their operations determined by a bunch of niggers with some spare GPUs they bought off craigslist running in their basement apartment and voting on online polls as to what should be allowed, and who should have what money.

What in the ever loving fuck.

They don't realize that they're about to be bulldozed over by ETC even though they actually see the bulldozer coming right for them while its blaring its horn, flashing its warning lights, and everyone with any sense is telling them to get out of the way of the bulldozer.

I'm stocking up on popcorn to watch these little bitches when the tide shifts. /r/ethereum is about to be the greatest place for keks in the history of the internet.

fellow redditor just made a site www.etcminer.com seems like good starting point for beginners . join the revolution

>steal wallet.exe

Is it worth getting into Ethereum now that the split has happened?

>Darknets are coming to ETC

Where did you learn this?

>Its obvious, they argue, that big business would love have their operations determined by a bunch of niggers with some spare GPUs they bought off craigslist running in their basement apartment and voting on online polls as to what should be allowed, and who should have what money.

kek

Legit. ETC will win and this is an unique opportunity to safely x4+ your BTC.

How much money should I put into Ethercoin and how long can I expect to hold for? I have like 1.5k to invest. Also, how much does it cost in commission to buy 1.5k in ETC?

commission is 0.15%.. Im longholding some ETC, prolly gonna go up in a few months albeit slowly

Great. Where do you buy from?

I'm having a blast on the ethereum and bernie sanders reddits this month.
Literally feeding on tears and impotent rage... almost tempted to make an account...

Poloniex

Where do you guys keep your bitcoin/ethereum wallet?

Which should I invest in? ETC or ETH?

ETH if you're playing the long game

Aight thanks. Where should I keep my ETH and what kind of returns can I realistically expect in ~1 year if you don't mind me asking?

does coinbase need to buy back ETC?