/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Last thread: Best family edition.

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>News
DR3 anime to be split into two parts "Future" and "Despair"
famitsu.com/news/201603/26102228.html

Famitsu scans for upcoming DR3 anime:
i.imgur.com/tJ0SWA6.jpg
i.imgur.com/aW1rhbs.jpg

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE
Dangan Ronpa 3 will be a new anime scheduled for release in 2016.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw

Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

SDR2 Sprites
mega.nz/#!G9YmkCKQ!bEBw7SW62wzf-8duTBeZH6UsWeNnH6yIlnuS0YLYYj4
mega.nz/#!G15mBAQa!mKXocNQ3WdSTP44YDKwPJUkXk5kRzMAWXaom8Gia1Z8

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/pdnTF6zW

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!EQJwUDjA!eWvNdUOq7MnUY234eGGN131s7lcX7TrchgXE9iKW4yQ
mega.nz/#!YFxTGbJZ!BOqorqKp_dCMIySKGyMrsZx-emkHCda6cIJ6AfCmY5I
youtube.com/watch?v=t7wuPGoRVK4
issantashikibaindr3orndrv3yet.tumblr.com/
pastebin.com/dntnhtKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Chiaki.

Also, Crypt of the Necrodancer song rips (someone else add these to the pastebin)
OGG: mega.nz/#!EQJwUDjA!eWvNdUOq7MnUY234eGGN131s7lcX7TrchgXE9iKW4yQ
MP3: mega.nz/#!YFxTGbJZ!BOqorqKp_dCMIySKGyMrsZx-emkHCda6cIJ6AfCmY5I

>Been wanting to post this for two days.
>Seeing Hiyoko's embarrassed side.

Hiyoko embarrassed is always super cute to see.

That's also a great picture. I was gonna use it for the next thread, but double Saionji's not a bad thing. Just worried, as those interested in Hiyoko f get bashed hard.

Well don't worry, user. I'm always interested in her, she's adorable. Like mentioned in the last thread, it's a shame she died when she was finally changing.

I agree, i'm also interested in why she looked normal in the poster.

Are Zero up and down in the OP fully translated?

Exactly! But that's merely one of thousands and thousands of reasons to bully her every day.

Obviously, I have to bully Precious Precious Flower Saionji every day. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

The smelliest of DR characters

I agree that Hiyoko shouldn't have been a victim.

She should have been a culprit.

She's not smart enough to pull something like that off.

What if Nagito helped?

She hated that prick, like everyone else.

No wonder no one accepted his "help".

I'm glad she wasn't a culprit of all things, her attitude just makes that too obvious, plus she's supposed to be a character that's all bark and no bite.

I'd let her bite me if you catch my drift.

>its an area that only gets used for a single murder and then to be never used again

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

Favorite trial minigame ? least favorite?

>Favorite
Logic Dive.

I actually recently was playing SDR2, got up to the first case, and bought then equipped all three Logic Dive skills.

I forgot that there were no Logic Dives in case 1.

>Least Favorite

Hangman's Gambit, improved or no.

>Hangman's Gambit
Fuck that game. it was annoying and pointless at times
>Room that transports you vertically

80% of locations in both games are like that, visited once and never again, even.

Don't forget the useless truth bullets you end up never using in a trial.

I want Monaca to hate-fuck me.

Fresh from the oven

That's not Yasuhiro's usual panties. That's going on?

Nice machine, though.

Well, uh, that's quite the punishment.

its uploaded!

>Page 10

I want to love-hug Chiaki!

Friendly reminder to surrender yourself to despair

I wild Hiyoko appears!

Thanks, now I have a new fetish.

>From the oven

I see what you did there

I recognized that artist from somewhere.

At least post the story that goes with the image:

Danganronpa's Celestia Udenberg, self proclaimed master gambler and allround risk taker, has been invited for a mysterious event allowing her to win no less then 3 million dollars, in a game that involves taking risks! Arriving at the suspiciously deserted location for said event, the wannabe royal girl is knocked out in typical fashion and wakes up in a horrible, HORRIBLE chair, clad only in her lace Lingerie and thoroughly restrained. She is then introduced to the game!

The machine will begin tickling her, and will not stop until the timer, 3 hours in total, (which see cannot see!) has run down! The machine switches torture technique and spot every few minutes to keep her susceptible to the tickling, and will not stop! Once the counter has run down, she can leave with the money she has left...

...because our dear gambling girl can purchase two things; Breaks, and cards. Each break costs one thousand dollars per SECOND, and she can activate them at any given moment. She can also buy a card, which has one of the following options;
- She immedeately receives $ 500000 extra credits.
- Her remaining time is reduced by 5 minutes!
- She wins a break of 5 minutes!
Or, one of the two big stinkers:
- The Timer is Reset!!!
- The Slot Machine of Infernal Fun is spun, and she must deal with the consequences. Normally she is only tickled in 1 spot with 1 given tool, but the slot machine can turn things up to terrible levels.

Right now, we find Celestia in the worst possible scenario, as her last card was a slot machine, and it came out with the Monobear Mahem, which means her timer is paused for 10 minutes, and the machine goes completely wild, trying everything in it's arsenal to tickle the poor girl out of her mind!!! Will Celestia escape with some of the money left? And will all the money in the world be enough to buy her back her sanity?

(small bit left continued)

"Who knows!

One good thing; She can stop the tournament at any given time by pressing the panic button. Unfortunately, it's juuuuuust out of reach....;D "

Is it possible to mod the ingame pictures? I'm looking to change the pink blood into red.
Also has anyone made any font mods, currently playing DR1 on PC and I can't stand the font.

>I'm looking to change the pink blood into red.
Why? I've seen people remove the pink blood and the red just looks extremely weird.

Pink blood is one of the things that make Danganronpa what it is.

The FMV's that show the blood would still be pink, I would think. So changing it to red right after those would be a bit jarring.

I do agree about the font though.

Ah alright.
I guess I'm more concerned about the font, right now I have HLM explorer and know jack shit about it. I'm hoping that someone already made a mod to turn the font into the PSP fan translation font, that was always my favorite.

heh

DELETE THIS.

But
That's a terrible version of Tetris

So is this the ultimate imposter trying to be the ultimate animator, or is it actually the ultimate animator?

issantashikibaindr3orndrv3yet.tumblr.com/

>You'll never be this devoted.

>having parts of your source code laying out in the open
GG, Spike
pastebin.com/dntnhtKU

It doesn't much matter unless it's the whole thing, but can you imagine

>OpenDangan
>The ability to modify and create your own cases and trials

The code's from Another Episode anyway

So kind of like Renpy, but with the DR system added on, so you can have cases and trials?

I'd love to play around with that.

Morning.

Precious, adorable, shy, anti-social Fukawa.

I want to kiss Fukawa every morning on her forehead, and remind her how wonderful she is, only for her to swear at me and call me "Human Trash".

I want to organize a desk for her in a quiet place, where she can try to write anything her heart desires, without worrying that someone will disturb her.

I want to hug Fukawa and remind her that the people that bullied her deserve to die, just to see her smile a bit then revert to her normal, sad self.

I want to pet her head gently, and let her rant on and on about her day, and other human trash she met today, till she falls asleep in my lap.

I want to help her control her Genocider side, without fizzling her brain, but to find a way that she doesn't have to hurt herself just to control a murderous killer.

I want to treat Fukawa with kindness, and buy her pretty things and clothes, just for her to suspect me that I will do something bad to her, so I can hug her and softly tell her I will never be able to.

I love Fukawa and Genocider with my whole heart!

I want to be Syo's boytoy, even if it means being her latest victim!

I want to wake up pinned to the wall with scissors stabbed through my clothes!

I want to feel Syo's misty breath fogging my sight as her tongue dances in hypnotizing patterns inches away from my face!

I want her to forcefully embrace me while she scraps an extra sharp pair of scissors down my back, just to see if my skin is thin enough to draw blood from!

The allure of Genocider is worth dying for!

You have great taste, Syofag. But you know the say, "Don't stick your dick in crazy."

what the fuck

Every waking moment of my life, I want to protect and love Chiaki Nanami, the ultimate Gamer Waifu! I want to feed her kind words about how good an example she is to other gamers and make her bed every day with fresh linen so she sleeps in pure comfort. I want to always make sure that I'm there to press the snooze button on her alarm clock for her and gently coax her awake when she wants to finally get out of bed. Then I'll clean her entire game collection every week and make sure that all her discs are always in their proper case and repair every scratch in each and every CD she owns. I'll buy her every Video Game OST she likes and always keep spare controllers and memory cards for her to use if even one single button begins to stick!

And I'll make sure to buy her foreign consoles and games for every game that people refuse to localize! Like Tetris the Grandmaster 3: Terror Instinct! I'll always upgrade her gaming PC with the latest graphics cards and solve all of her driver issues that she could possibly have!

Then, I'll help her play through every Dating sim there ever was, and I'll help her learn how to beat them on her own, ensuring that she has the social skills fitting for a wonderful young lady like her!

Well congrats man, I can't match your resolve.

Looks like Chiaki's yours.

I just want her to be happy.

The slim Ryouta is listed as being from class 77 too, but obviously the Ultimate Imposter wouldn't be taking the identity of a classmate.

I'm really going with the theory mentioned previously. This IS the Ultimate Imposter. Either "Ryouta Mitarai" is his real identity, and he later gets a different "Ultimate" handle, like Naegi going from Ultimate Lucky Student to Ultimate Hope, or the real "Ryouta" is a third party unrelated to anything, probably dead or something.

"Ryouta" in the Future Foundation is a fake using the "Ultimate Animator's" profile to get that position.

if anyone is a traitor is him

>11037

So how many copies have been sold on steam? Just curious how well it's doin.

DR1: 38,367 (4.6k margin of error)
DR2: 15,227 (2.9k margin of error)

DR1 has accrued 5k sales in the last two days thanks to the Steam Anime Sale. Spike Chunsoft claims to be satisfied with DR1's sales so far.

Isn't that too sharp of a drop for a sequel?

if the four DR1 survivors + all the Future foundation leaders were to die in DR3.
Would that leave Togami as the most likely new leader of FF?

Being one of the two remaining DR1 survivors after that and simply being a Togami might help his case

Ah, I see.
Well 1 has been out a good deal longer.

Now, to be fair, kissing her with a tongue like that would make for an incredible experience. Not to mention her sucking you off.

Honestly I think it's because DR2 came out a few months after DR1 on PC. People might have jumped to buy DR1 and had no money left over for DR2 when that came out.

But the twist is obviously that Togami couldn't attend because he has actually been murdered some time before.

But then Aoi, who was sent in his place, would know that.

B-but he's supposed to rebuild the Togami family greater than ever before.

Is this Despair?

Still better than Ishimaru's death.

The Rong Rong animation is up

>Forgot the link

See Sorry user, but nice try.

It's fine

Post gifs please

So do you guys think there'll be a PC release of AE?

Here

I fucking hope so

I don't even know what these are anymore

I need to expand my celes folder

Anymore ingame stuff?

Just ask Celes-user

Celeste is such a bitch.
But I love that about her anyway.

I need more drills NOW

What are they nodding to, /drg/?

Jesus Christ pls make it stop