The First Council of Ephesus laid out the doctrine of Hypostatic Union. Namely, Jesus had two distinct natures...

The First Council of Ephesus laid out the doctrine of Hypostatic Union. Namely, Jesus had two distinct natures, one divine, one human, united in a single body.

This is very important, because it means the human nature of Jesus developed more or less as anyone else. He grew, had puberty, learned to speak and walk just like a normal human being. The human nature was wholly human, just as the divine nature was wholly divine.

And human nature begins at conception. Sperm and egg must unite to produce a zygote, which grows into a fetus. Now, I can almost hear someone screaming "IMMACULATE CONCEPTION" at this point, but I need to remind you all, that Immaculate Conception is a doctrine that not only is Catholic, but is also concerning Mary, mother of Christ. Rather, there was Virgin Birth, which is the divine part of the equation, the Logos becoming flesh, and the second nature in the same body.

But, speaking of Mary, it is well attested to by her mention of being perfectly favored that she was sinless. And to give in to vile lusts, even for conception, is sinful. Thus, it must be concluded that Jesus was born sans lust. And it would be impossible for a young, perhaps even teenaged girl, to see her lord and lawful husband, to feel him inside her vagina, without feeling the tremors of lust.

No, it can be pretty conclusively established that Jesus was born of Sodomy. Sodomy between man and wife, but Sodomy nonetheless. Probably a bit of ejaculate leaking out of the anus and into the vagina. And because Maria certainly did not want such sexual contact, due to her sinless nature, we must regretfully conclude that at least by modern notions (Ancient sexual notions, of course, being much different, and they were married.) that Jesus's human nature was born of rape.

Other urls found in this thread:

womenshealthmag.com/mom/pregnancy-from-anal-sex
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ1FxBJEoYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Interesting, but that's very unlikely

>anal=rape
Ok

Oh shit.

You misunderstand. The sodomy and the rape were distinct. Both occurred, but not all sodomy is rape and not all rapes are sodomy.

Furthermore, I would only classify the act as rape under a modern, and quite frankly diseased view of sexuality. Sex is supposed to, among other things, join the husband and wife together in one flesh. Its modern connotation of "rape" is only one where the pleasure principle is highest, and the view that if the woman does not enjoy the union, it must be rape.

The "council" put more emphasis on Mary than Jesus taught us to do.

>27 Now it occurred that as He was saying these things, a certain woman in the crowd raised her voice and said to Him, Blessed (happy and to be envied) is the womb that bore You and the breasts that You sucked!

>28 But He said, Blessed (happy and to be envied) rather are those who hear the Word of God and obey and practice it!

-Luke 11:27-28

I'd rather follow the Acts of the disciples rather obey God than a "council"

Yes, Jesus didn't want anyone, especially his mother, to turn into a focus for idolatrous worship. Μαkαρία is not "Happy and to be envied", it is the same "blessed" that is invoked in prayer to God.

Furthermore, there is no contradiction between the two. Only in Catholicism is Mary an actual focus of worship, as opposed to merely a very inspirational human figure.

>Only in Catholicism is Mary an actual focus of worship
wrong

>And to give in to vile lusts, even for conception, is sinful.
wrong

t.catholic

Is this another Constantine impersonator or is he/she/etc so addicted to tripfagging she couldn't stay away for more than a few days?

yikes, this is.....all kinds of wrong.

Catholics, being heretics, cannot claim to understand their beliefs, nor to understand Christianity.

You seem to have a shaky understanding both of heresy and of Catholicism....

I know that the people who murdered 68,000,000 people do not have the Holy Spirit guiding them, and that's really all I need.

>teenaged girl, to see her lord and lawful husband, to feel him inside her vagina, without feeling the tremors of lust.
Constantine... I didn't know you had a way with, words...

>Catholics, being heretics
Spotted the protestant

>I know that the people who murdered 68,000,000 people
Bullshit, but even if it was true, murder is a sin, not an heresy.

What the actual fuck?

Any religious group that relies on man made tradition rather that Gods Word is heretical.

>man made tradition rather that Gods Word
God's word was definitely compiled in the 4th century, and it was decided by Tradition.

Jesus didn't wrote anything to spread the gospel. He founded the Church.

The Church didn't need the Bible at the beginning and that was God's will until He decided to inspire the writers.

Truths. Pure truths that heretical protestants can't handle.

May God have mercy on your heretical soul.

Do you have a lawful lord that makes you feel the tremors of lust?

Why are Christ posters so fucking stupid
I'm religious but god damn do I palm my face when I see this shit.
Constantine you are by far the worst and I want it to be known to everyone that this person is a moron and doesn't represent what Most believers are like

If God wanted to continue to add to the word, he would not have closed the books.

Is there anyone now who, having read this post, remains unconvinced that Constantine is nothing more than a troll?

>implying this is the real Constantine

>Why are Christ posters so fucking stupid
>I'm religious but god damn do I palm my face when I see this shit.

You're just as stupid and cringeworthy as all the other Christcucks.

>All that shit to say Jesus is a Rape Assbaby
Hahahah

Okay. Hear me out.
1. It is rare, but pregnancies are known to occur (modern day) when the women's hymen is still intact. I personally know of one and have seen the medical records. The hymen is broken during childbirth.

2. What if he "thighed" her and ejaculate got into the vagina. Is thighing sodomy? There is no reason to assume it was anal sex.

It's rare, but pregnancies are also known to occur from anal sex

womenshealthmag.com/mom/pregnancy-from-anal-sex

>implying it matters

Okay. Thank you. I am well aware of this. My point is that OP is making an assumption that it was sodomy in the form of anal sex. It didn't have to have. There is the (recent) case of a women political prisoner who temporarily avoided execution by having semen delivered to her and she put it in there and got pregnant. That country doesn't execute pregnant women.
>inb4 don't have time to look it up.
I am merely challenging OP.
Anal sex is not the only way.

(The Virgin Mary and anal sex. It's like /x/ or even /b/ or something)

>But, speaking of Mary, it is well attested to by her mention of being perfectly favored that she was sinless.
>No, it can be pretty conclusively established that Jesus was born of Sodomy.

damn, really makes you think

Could be artificial Insemination

What the fuck did I just read at the end?

Pseudo-Constantine needs to write some Mary erotica right the fuck now.

>fedora actually making a fake trip of Constantine to make a "hurr Jesus born of anal sex" thread

Do you realize how pathetic you are even by Veeky Forums standards?

Reevaluate your life.

youtube.com/watch?v=OJ1FxBJEoYA