Lolg League of Legends general

I HATE TYLER1 edition

Official anti-tyler1 theme song:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ffZgq3yvB0

eyosongive.us is a TOXIC and UNWANTED website in our gamer community and will be expunged after Lyte finishes watching his wife receive something dark and hard

I want to RAPE Riven!

trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls

Best girl.
Best waist.
Best wife.

toxic

xth for reformed

TYLER A GOOD BOY

DINDU NUFFIN

Did anyone find tyler1 amusing at all?

Who /don'tgiveashitabouttyler1andjustwanttotalkaboutleagueandwaifus/ here?

RIP toxicbro

>not playing this game entirely mute except for timers and pings

Twitch.tv is fucking cancer and fuck all of your for dragging on about this stupid shit.

IT'S NOT FAIR
HE WAS REFORMED
REFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORMED

First for turning Lissandra into a popsicle then excreting her through my pisshole!

who is rank 1 in the current booty meta?

>booty
who cares

could put a background or something to make it look less ugly

he deserved it desu senpai

booty pirate (aka mf) will always be #1, everyone else is trash

how would janna even have a booty when shes a floating pencil

>There are actually people who give a shit about an e-celeb who is a raging faggot being banned

best guy
best hair
best adc

Fuck off with the Tyler shit. Fag deserved to be banned for being an obnoxious piece of shit that caters to edgy 16y olds who think being hateful is EPIC!!1!

It's not even about toxicity meme he was just a terrible human being liked by other equally terrible human beings.

All of you that worship him should seriously kill yourselves. I bet you are the same kind of people that put TSM and other crap in front of their names or have "hi im x" kind of names.

Worst girl.
Worst personality.
Worst hair.

what do these moon runes say

From the old thead.

Why are all garen players so rude? What makes it even worse is the fact they build all tanky and shit all over everyone. It really makes me mad because that shits not fair for some champions, like AP mages and others like that. Also they all seem to be 13 years old

he gained like 100k followers in a few weeks

he had at least 4 times the viewers of that ugly cuck meteos at all times

riot only banned him when he got popular like the butthurt nu males they are

they're probably upset about the Trump administration and bernie losing so badly, I dont blame them

it's the only power weaklings like that will ever have

>or have "hi im x" kind of names.
gosu is chill and not toxic at all, his stream used to be very comfy

git gud shitter
t. garen main

if there was any collective stockholme syndrome, this is it

you all got bullied into submission

*cuck noises*

the pleasure of being cummed inside

>tfw your bully fucks you in the ass after taking your lunch money

shut the fuck up faggot

>Probably Jhin but I can't stand to play the same champ more than four times in a row
>Silver IV
>I feel like Dunkey got what he deserved being such an entitled cunt but a permaban 4-ever on Tyler seems a bit much.

I think /pol/ talking about stuff is the most adorable thing on the planet.

>this fucking post

>tfw this post wade made unironically

hitler should have won tbqh

Yeah I am sure it wasn't because of his intentional feeding and shit when things don't go his way and just being plain obnoxious to play with. It is some Riot conspiracy instead. Can't wait for you to get shitters like him in your game and then cry here BUT MUH TEAM

you know tyler1 would probably bully his fans IRL

and theyd probably like it, stockholme syndrome through and through

he's funny for about fifteen minutes before you realize how much of a faggot he's being, then it becomes kind of pitiful how easily he flies off the handle.

however a majority of the league playerbase is just like him in every way except for one: they are scared of being banned so they rally behind tyler1 because they see him as some sort of hero that fights against the man.

Best hate boner

>tfw I know the le tyler is based cucks are the same manlets that cry about a loss where a teammate intentionally fed

Not that guy, but he only got the indefinite ban because he was streaming and popular.
If he didn't stream, he'd never get the indefinite ban,

why are there like 3 numales that just lurk on lolg constantly to shitpost about tyler and suck lyte's dick/ shill for riot here? how much are they paid?

here's one

>stockholme

you mean anyone that still plays league of legends

>they are scared of being banned so they rally behind tyler1 because they see him as some sort of hero that fights against the man.

this is like some kind of fucked up relationship

>someone disagreed with me
>must be a paid shill!!!!
you really are from /pol/ huh? take your meds NEET

>he gained like 100k followers in a few weeks

no, he got promoted by people like qtpie, who is too busy playing 10+ hours a day playing league and doesnt realize his little lisha is taking dicks when shes not home while he keeps breathing into the mic for his other 30k beta fucks

hell he would probably watch cappuccino boy fuck his chick

Are you fucking stupid? We don't like Tyler personally, but he's a clear example of a genuine character, no matter how much of a piece of shit he is. Him getting banned for talking shit is a clear cut example of a flawed banning system by Riot because of that cuck, Lyte. Whenever he gets banned, it's not for feeding, griefing, or any type of trolling. He gets banned for talking shit and that's it. If you truly believe that's ok then idk wtf is wrong with you. It's not as if he's playing in some professional enviroment; he's playing at home with a group of strangers. People don't get banned from playing basketball with a random group of people, they'll want to kick your ass and all, but they're not a group of pussy ass bitches that feel like that person shouldn't ever play basketball again, especially when they're playing good.

if this was true then every player who did this would get the same treatment. they don't. They literally only did it because of his popularity, they even said so themselves, they don't try to hide their intentions anymore because they understand now that they can do whatever they want.

They banned his accounts 20 times if they did it because of that they gave him 18 more chances than he deserved it's literally only because he's more popular than all the other washed up pros

>All these Tylertards

Holy Jesus fuck it feels like I'm in high school again. Wanna know why he got banned? Wanna know the REAL REASON? Because he got popular.

>I- I knew it! He was stealing views from big name streamers, which proves-

NO you fucking faggot. Riot has gone OUT OF THEIR FUCKING WAY to show that NOBODY is exempt from Lyte's rules. Tyler being a little shithead was fine when he was a nobody, but when he started getting popular, Riot had to make a message that this wasn't gonna be tolerated.

Agreed, the only thing a dumb whore like Riven is good for is hate-fucking and making her suffer.

Xth for Tyler1

These threads are starting to reach critical levels of faggotry.

WTB support to bully

what league is trying to do with its ban/"reform" system is wrong, and people without mental issues are repulsed by it and speak out against it

stay in school kid

Riot explicitly say that talking shit will get you banned. What are you going on about.

100% spot-on post, tyler1 is the asshole that tyler1 IDF wish they could be, but are too cucked to be

REST IN PEPPERONI TYLER1

>He gets banned for talking shit and that's it

And being banned over 10 times previously and int feeding clearly pushed them towards it but no le tyler is le based xd

I just want a support tbqh I'll bully him if he wants it but I just want a support main in plat on OCE.

LOL if you really think this indefinite ban wasn't a result of his sudden popularity you are literally retarded.

Yeah he had 19 bans before, but they conveniently wait until he becomes super popular to give him his indefinite ban. What a coincidence!

Riot owns the servers, they don't have an obligation to let someone play if they think he harms the game.

Idk why you think someone who ruins games for other people has the right to play, he's literally costing Riot money by driving away players and using bandwidth and server space to be toxic.

Do you think you have the right to dictate what a privately owned company does with their business?

>le privately owned meme

add me

i mainly play thresh and bard on support

IGN: EroticDiscoHeat :^)

>league of cucks
>"competitive" e"sport"

It's called making an example and is an extremely effective technique of governance. Riot know exactly what they are doing with this, and the fact that this thread can't stop talking about is proof.

What I'm going on about is that it's a bad reason to ever permanently ban someone, no matter how many times they do it. If someone gets offended that someone says their shit at a game, They should reconsider their life. Riot having toxicity in chat as a bannable offense only shows how delusional they are about the way people are and how they should be able to communicate in any way they please.

Yeah because the system is fucking garbage
He got banned because he put himself in the spotlight. I agree that the indef ban was spurred due to his popularity, and the system needs to be reworked, but it is clearly a result of him being provenly toxic and not some secret reasoning. Go ahead, record you committing some petty thefts then see what police do when they gain traction.

It's funny because insisting a privately-owned business has the right to tell people to fuck off is the exact opposite of the SJW mentality. See: the Chick Fil-A gay marriage fiasco.

/pol/tards really are idiots huh? They don't even know their own ideology.

>he's literally costing Riot money by driving away players and using bandwidth and server space to be toxic

if you think he is actually driving players away from the game and not helping keep their dead game afloat at this point you are out of touch with reality

No one's fucking stopped playing the game because of tyler1 you fucking leddit cuck. There are tons of "toxic" (fucking shitty buzzword ty very much riot) players out there that will never get banned. Tyler1 only got banned cuz of washed up gay ass streamers losing viewers to tyler1 so they go cry to their Riot fuckbuddy pals and they get his ass banned. That's it. Honestly this whole deal just goes to show how utterly disgusting Riot as a company is. They have a fine game but jesus, I would prefer if league was ran by blizzard or some shit.

Fattest lolgen booty confirmed.

>Agreed, the only thing a dumb whore like Riven is good for is hate-fucking and making her suffer.
Posting this crap while making your pathetic point about Tyler really doesn't make you look like a maladaptive resentful weirdo at all :^)

that;s because mentally ill leftists such as yourself have severe cognitive dissonance due to a collective lack of masculine influence

which is why the rest of us look at you and are embarrassed/disgusted by your actions and are voting for Trump to fix the issue

He can't ruin a persons game by typing in chat. If someone gets offended by even a lil bit they can just mute him, hell they can even block him. Isn't it amazing how they implemented a system that lets you not see others rage typing. Banning someone over such a thing goes against the whole reason they decided to allow players to mute others. Some people get fun out of shit talking and some dont, believe it or not. Now please go back to tumblr, you emotional, "idk how to mute" faggot.

Post timers are long mang, I don't have time to give Riven the abuse she deserves AND explain basic PR to retards at the same time.

>No one's fucking stopped playing the game because of tyler1 you fucking leddit cuck
Newcomers will be scared off by it, though. Enough to hurt long term health of the game.

>I would prefer if league was ran by blizzard or some shit.
AHAHAHAHAH tyler1 fags really are idiots.

You're wrong, and you've agreed to let Riot ban you for being nasty in chat. It's in the EULA, which I realize nobody ever reads:

E. Transmitting or communicating any content which, in the sole and exclusive discretion of Riot Games, is deemed offensive, including, but not limited to, language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;

>Do you think you have the right to dictate what a privately owned company does with their business?
Yes, since this is what happens literally every day in America.

BAKE THE DAMN CAKE

xth for Cute Vi

Dude Toxic LMAO Edition

I'll add you shortly please tell me in advance if you want the bully shit or not.

He can ruin a person's game by intentionally feeding. Which he has done. Time and time again. At the smallest provocation.

I like how you chose to ignore all the times he did shit other than typing in chat. Such as feeding intentionally or going AFK intentionally.

what happened to blem

wasnt he pulling like 10k+ viewers

I'm not a leftist you dipshit, do you really think a leftist would be saying that a company can run a business how it wants and has the right to tell people to FUCK OFF if they don't want their patronage?

Use your brain /pol/tard.

let me help you rajeesh. even if companies might not be legally forced to do x it's still a shitty argument
>he's literally costing Riot money by driving away players and using bandwidth and server space to be toxic.
bandwidth and server space are huge nowadays they're pratically infinite to hte average/lolg/ ser

>Do you think you have the right to dictate what a privately owned company does with their business?

bitch i pay, you play

>using "poltard" as an insult
>im not a leftist

top kek

There are no newcomers to this game anymore, it's dying rapidly. Riot would be smart to hold onto the players they still have

It's funny because fags like you are complete hypocrites, you say the mute button exists for a reason but then you get really upset if someone makes a passive aggressive comment that hurts your feelings.

You get so upset that you intentionally feed and try to justify it on Veeky Forums, lmao.

>last season challenger
>hard stuck in D2

lmao garbage player

He's banned again? Fucking why?

>le left-right dichotomy
>if you think tradcons and cuckservatives are stupid you must be a SJW!!!
/pol/ has rotted your brain son, Veeky Forums used to be heavily libertarian.

Why can't /pol/tards see how damn insufferable they are? Where the fuck are the janitors and mods? Why is this thread about some eceleb monkey instead of the game itself?

What would Valve have done?

>lytecuck does mental gymnastics

learned behavior i see

low priority queue forever, stuck with his own kind

a true punishment