livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

>BETTING
Cosmetic items: dota2lounge.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

dotabuff.com/matches/1869884763
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LUL NAVI LUL

nth for Traxex is the best waifu

Looks like Na'vi is back in the trashcan of ideology.

2ezy4empire

nth fer tober wan dotar

>NAVI
LUL

i want to marry owen

>the state of /d2g/

I guess I'll be back when the weekend and this tier 4 LAN is over

NaVi doesn't care about this honeypot lan

>set up a good chrono
>win
>???
explain this

memes

Isn't this a DOTA 2 GEN thread in disguise?

LUL

Guys... post lewds.

>you fell for the "void isn't a carry meme"
>you actually thought that shit builds by competitive players were good just because they're competitive players

THANKS FOR THE RARES NAVI FANSHITS

EZ LIFE EZ RRS

artstyle?
voodoo restoration??

DURR HELLO LEAGUE PLAYER STILL HERE PLZ TEACH TO GAINZ MMR HURR

LUL CROWD? LUL

You're really getting triggered easily Alberto.

>lycan gets away from void with just GOES BACK IN
come on navi this isn't funny anymore

>honeypot lan
what's this supposed to mean

I fucking hate you, you DOTA 2 GEN shitlord.

Throw yourself in front of a train already.

GG LUL GG

Crowd LUL?

NAVI FANSHITS BTFO

>DIRECT INVITE
DIRECT INVITE
>DIRECT INVITE
DIRECT INVITE
>DIRECT INVITE
DIRECT INVITE
>DIRECT INVITE
DIRECT INVITE
>DIRECT INVITE
DIRECT INVITE

>direct invites

Get a life shitskin

NAVI LOST TO A SAFELANE BATRIDER LUL

DIRECT INVITE LUL

yeah I'm gonna come back once you aussies go to bed

>navi

Can't put it better than "LUL".

valiant Ukrainian team crushed by evil Russian imperialism again (Team Empire, they are not even trying at this point)

why doesnt valve simply revoke the invite?

I like you cutie :)

I am so done with this fucking shit.

This game is a mess of code hammered into itself and build upon a complete mesh of instable versions. Every patch that comes out brakes more shit than actually fixes it and every time now since 2014 there has been a 3-4 Hero FOTM trend that keeps cycling to make the game more casual friendly.

Valvo knows for a fact that they can leave the game for broken and dead for months on in that despite all crying, it will still be steam's #1 most played game, since the community is filled with literally shit eater shitlords.

They give zero response, they give zero shits about balance, zero shits about support, zero shits about actual improvement, zero shits about new content and zero shits about anything that isn't jewing kids out of their parent's credit cards.

This is why they can push eccentric and useless, despite really "cool", stuff into the market like the Steam VR, that probably costed both an unimaginable amount of money to produce that still even raw content, and the resources that a company like Valvo would probably never have unless they hadn't jewed over 60 million big ones with DOTA 2 tournaments.

Now just think if all the money that went into the whole VR shit had went allocated into fixing and improving DOTA 2. What kind of game would we have right now.

But instead, we have this, broken, mashed, hammered piece of shit, because yeah, no matter what, YOU SHITSTAINS WILL KEEP EATING VALVO'S SHIT BY THE SPOON AND LOVE IT.

Fucking end your existence, seriously.

that'd be mean :(

is it more or is Sheever fatter than usual?

LOL

dota is more real than real life PogChamp

how much LUL

>Shit'Vi
>good

Crimea = Russian soil confirmed on stream LUL

This dogshit community doesnt deserve Navi

They are the most succeful team in dota history, they always play the most entertaining dota, great innovators, never cause any stupid drama, always interacting with fans...

And still the tards of this community always rush to ridicule and laugh to them when they are having a rough series. When shady, scummy teams with manchildren players like Secret are barely ever criticized

This piece of shit community doesnt deserve Navi, the team which has given the dota2 tournaments the highest viewership they ever got

How much of a chance does vega stand vs mvp?
Vega plays well but unless mvp is outdrafted/throws they won't really win

thick is always better.

>mfw LUL

>Sheever pregnant
LUL

sheever starting to look like season 4 skylar white.

Post your face when Na'Vi got a direct invite

Reminder that I play CARRY Abaddon, CARRY Omniknight, CORE CM, CORE Jakiro and I have above 70% win rate with all of them

Reminder that my 50 wins / 16 losses CARRY Abaddon is the best CARRY Abaddon in all the /d2g/

Reminder that that equals to a 34 wins to 0 ZERO loss ratio

Reminder you shitters will literally never be as good as this game as I am despite going full try-hard while I literally play casually with one hand behind my back, literally:
dotabuff.com/matches/1869884763

Reminder that once the Manila Major is over and a new patch comes out that nerfs OD & Invoker, Abaddon will be top pick again

Reminder that I am the chosen by the mist

Which axe set is this?

I impregnated her.

She's a big girl now

It's the jacket making too much space around her torso.

it's the jacket retard

>When shady, scummy teams with manchildren players like Secret
You serious?
EE is a walking talking joke.
And now they have RTZ.
Also Puppan is overrated, but hating him would be like hating Navi and we would get a similar faggy response like you just delivered.

>not the flabby belly

LUL

it's copypasta

Reminder that the starladder invitational was a literal qualifier for Manila

But for future reference... Here you go mongoloid, I'll copy-paste a old post of mine. You'll get the idea of how to build a position 2 CARRY Abaddon:

Start off with a ring of protection, two branches, some tangoes and a mana potion.

Your CARRY Abaddon is going to be a position 2 or even 3. You're never going to be a position 1, dude. Keep that in mind.

Build that basi ring next, get that fuckin' magic wand and some phase boots. Take that basi ring and turn it into a Vlads, and rush a fuckin' S&Y.

After this it depends how the game goes,you can just go a fuckin' basher and run to people and bash their fucking face if you're ballin' outta control and expect to finish early, or you can go Skadi into a AC.

If this goes really late, finish that fuckin' abyssal and after your skadi / heart + AC you can go MKB for the damage.

Max the shield first, 2 points into the passive, max the heal, finish the passive. Always max the ultimate whenever the chance.

If your team is fuckin' kuso ass shit, as they usually are, sometimes it's actually naice to build a aghanism instead of a skadi or heart and go for a AC after, because with the aghanism you can actually stop those shitters from dying.

You will do more than just be a utility provider and actually carry the game like this, but obviously you won't carry it alone.

Hey guys which heroes buffs in 6.87 were ABSOLUTE_MADMAN tier?

example given

lel

>not a single tp

Alright shitstains, I'll lay down my CORE Jakiro build for you mongoloids:

The core aspect of CORE Jakiro is that you're basically going to push so HARD that the enemies shit will end up going up their own asses.

So take in mind that once the T1 towers are down it's time to 5 MAN DOTA the rest of the entire fucking game.

Go Safelane.

You start off with a ring of protection, two branches, some tangoes, a mana pot and you can even buy a ward.

Build a basi ring ASAP and get the fuckin' magic wand.

Rush some motherfuckin' mana boots and start to push down the safelane T1. DON'T STOP THE PUSH.

Get the fuckin' tower and rotate top. PUSH AGAIN and get that fucking tower. You should be able to purchase a Point Booster now.

Go fuckin' MID next with everyone and PUSH and fuckin' tower down as well. That will give you enough money for the Vitality Booster.

Dissemble your Mana boots and build that Core Booster now.
Farm for a bit now your Phase boots by using the Macropyre to kill the creep waves and keep them pushed.

Once you're like with 1k gold into your Mystic staff, get your fucking team together and PUSH AS 5 ONE LANE.

It doesn't matter which lane, just fucking PUSH and get a T2.

As soon as this is done, rotate immediately to the next T2. Getting these two T2's added with some fights along the way should get you your Octarine Core.

Once you have it, go Roshan with your team, secure that fuckin' Aegis and get the last T2. That should be a FREE Barracks as well.

Start building your motherfuckin' aghanism if you think the game will go longer or just rush a Aether Lens if you think it will finish fast.

After you get any of those done, the game should be over shortly.
If by some chance it isn't due to split-push shenanigans or whatever the FUK, just go Shiva's and KILL THE FUCKING GAME.

1st point into Dual Breath, max Liquid Fire, max Ice Path, finish Dual Breath on last. Always max the Ultimate.

Good luck, shitters.

This ork is actually from Blood Axes clan, it all comes full circle

Now Peru needs to kick out EG and then the day is complete

>EWolves vs EG

>spending 50 gold so you can feed timber another kill

That timber is much more farmed than both of those poor guys.

what hero is this?

V I V A

P E R U

J A J A J A J A J A

Show me her flabby belly. She doesn't have great posture which can affect the way your stomach look (see godz on the couch across from her) but she obviously doesn't have a fat stomach. Not sure how she'd get a flabby belly within a few hours from yesterday.

How do you build AM? Vanguard into Battlefury? Do I still go for Vlads?

electabuzz

>shitguard

vanguard oov
max mana break

run around farming and creating pressure

badShaker

arcane boots, soul ring & pms at level 7
and suddenly he's got 100 EHP/s regeneration before considering damage block

Charlie, the Banana King

fuck off aui

What about Necros on ET?

>He didn't read the patch notes
Typical d2g

This is who is in your game

aui would never came up with something like that, our guy Beesa told him to do it

Can you name these Dota2 heroes from left to right?

Get a brain, monglord.

If PERU kicks out EG, this is gonna be a good day.

>mfw when this is actually the first new hero added to dota2 and the bananas where a real hint

Top 2 NA

actually scratch that no soul ring
thought i saw the gfx at some point

thats just literally arcane boots + pms, 1800 net worth and he's taking zero damage from a tower can probably tank a T3 tower

>dota is a game for MATURE gamers such as myself

doom/wk timber wk(?) doom purge disraptor

yeah it is

kids play chess too

want to guess how many of these kids have more than 4k?
none of them

>actually being a "gamer"

TOP LULZ!