/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Last thread >Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j-Xp0bZP0Us
youtube.com/watch?v=iztSqpIb3hA
reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4h4z6q/psa_if_you_get_invaded_by_malcolm_reynolds/
reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4h4z6q/psa_if_you_get_invaded_by_malcolm_reynolds/d2nhi5l
reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4h4z6q/psa_if_you_get_invaded_by_malcolm_reynolds/d2nhnhx
reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4h4z6q/psa_if_you_get_invaded_by_malcolm_reynolds/d2nic5j
reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4h4z6q/psa_if_you_get_invaded_by_malcolm_reynolds/d2nfvcb
youtube.com/watch?v=LaCJx0k7TG4
youtube.com/watch?v=BIi-zuwP9ms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>better game general

Seriously sick of DaS3 at this point. I might come back and finally try an Arc build or something.

You should, Arc builds are extremely fun. Be aware that if you gem it up, it takes absurd amounts of grinding, though.

these guys made the saw cleaver irl

kinda cool

youtube.com/watch?v=j-Xp0bZP0Us

ded general

Reminder that The League is the best covenant

No.

Kin a best.
>not tentacle raping the entire game
>not taking after big sister and best waifu Ebby-chan

>DaS2 is fucking unplayable without a controller

Guess I'll jump straight to 3. Thank fuck for Steam refunds.

they're all unplayable without a controler

I honestly don't know how you'd play them with KB+M.

that's provably false though

DaS3 has excellent kb+m controls.

DaS1 was an awful port and DaS2 has the stupid delay thanks to 'double click to r2'

DaS1 was ok for me after some remapping.

How do I into a pyro build on das3?

Currently: 22, 15, 10, 8, 12, 10, 28, 28, 7

Is there any point reinforcing pyro flame? The bonus doesn't seem to increase to any significant degree

you need 40/40 int/faith minimum, 60/60 for optimal

and yes you need to upgrade your pyro flame, it's not even worth it below +6.

Cool, but it can't cut for shit.

if you're aiming for level 80 you want 30/30 in fai int. Otherwise you want 50/50 at least if you want to do decent damage to anyone. Also invest some points into dex so you can use the only pyro weapon in the game (witch locks, which you find in the archives with the nerfed power within) and also cast things at reasonable speeds.

I must warn you however, this isn't bloodborne where you can land magic is as viable as everything else, if the other player is even remotely competent or is using a straight sword and has a lot of stamina to throw around your only real weapon will be their stupidity.

>BB's shitter meta was two weapons that were both extremely different
>both are still fun to use in their own right
>DS3's shitter meta is a set of weapons that all have nearly the exact same moveset
>all are extremely boring to use

From should only be allowed to publish games made by the DS1 team

From should only be allowed to make souls and souls-spin off games that don't have numbers.

at least DS3 is getting an extra year of dev time thanks to this DLC plan

Why BB never got a second DLC when this shit is happenig is still quite a mystery, though maybe it's because the dev team got moved to that new IP Mitsubishi won't shut the fuck up about

Is the user that requested the Micolash x FemHunter smut still here?

Any particular name you want for the FemHunter?

Illya

Half mast just thinking about it, user. Good call.

If I've yet to beat Rom and trigger the Blood Moon will Doll and Gerhnam still comment on Maria's death and other things in the Old Hunters?

Alright, will get to writing it later.

Funnily enough, I'm running a Micolash build right now.

I beat the DLC after killing the Nurse and Doll did not comment on Maria's death or Orphan's.

Weird, I did the same and heard the special dialogue.

Maybe I didn't talk to her right after both fights.

Happened to me last playthrough, if you beat the wet nurse it's end game and you won't get special dialogue. Shit sucks

Hey guys, I'm thinking of doing a skl/blt build (25/50) whats a good starting origin and weapons so i dont get too rekt? Should i just grab the axe again?

The Cane, kid. Your build don't matter, Cane is best. It has the best Skill scaling though.

Kill Crow, get Blades.

Isn't she high speed as fuck though? I don't want her to rearrange my asshole

Cheese.

It's actually harder to get the echoes to buy them at that point in the game.

You can stand on one of the beams on the ceiling and make her fall into the rat pit.

Oh nice, do i lose anything important buy her dying?

Hunter of Hutners covenant and the Hunter's Rune which is 10% increased stamina regen. That is if you manage to do her questline.

Best rune in the game imho

Is the HMS good for a pure ARC build? If so, which version should I get and what gems would be best? It's strictly for PvE by the way and I plan on getting ARC as high as possible.

Is her questline really difficult?

This fucker is one of the hardest fights in the game.

No you just kill two blokes it's harder not to make her argo you cause she joins in these fights than anything. The quest is long though

That guy does look like a prick

You can cheese him really easily though, or was it patched?

Just run out of his aggro range while he has his transformed chikage out.

Patched

pcucks btfo. hacker getting people softbanned kek. youtube.com/watch?v=iztSqpIb3hA

Anyone wanna help with Defiled Hotdog? Pass is kosm.

You can cheese him still using the stairs and smashing him as he walks back but I wish you didn't have to. Fighting him legit is hard to the point of bullshit because lol gun that does 50% of your health at 30 vit and unlimited ammo.

The hunter in the cathedral is harder than most bosses.

Not really, you should have at least 25 str.

I was hyper over leveled for the Bloody Crow but trust me I'm fear the fight in my current NG+

>Some hacker tricks them into thinking Persona 5 is coming to PC
>Some other hacker is now softbanning them in Dark Souls 3
Poor PC only players can't catch a break, damn. Looks like this guy really enjoys doing this kind of stuff.

Can someone please help me out in the standard Loran Chalice? I probably need help through all 3 layers, so I'll appreciate it even more if you could stay. If you're up for it, I'd like some help in Lower Loran too.

Password is hoonter

This is fucking hilarious. He even set the password to leddit so he's targeting those fags.

I don't get what's going on

He's using an invis hack with a dagger that gives the other player a lot of souls when he hits them. This soft bans them immediately so they can't play with anyone but other hackers.

To add to this there is no way that I know of to get unbanned so you are stuck with hackers and you just wasted $60.

>This soft bans them immediately
Except it doesn't.

Family sharing.

reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4h4z6q/psa_if_you_get_invaded_by_malcolm_reynolds/

This is why you create a backup save.

Hahah, oh Amygdala that's just awful

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYY.

Why have you linked that? If it's because you think that he's softbanning people immediately, then let me repeat to you that he's not. He's found the same people again and again and has killed them. Softbanning doesn't work like that. It works just like VAC. First you get flagged, then you get banned, and it's not instantaneous.

The very comments form that link are stating the same thing I am. Educate yourself, faggot,

reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4h4z6q/psa_if_you_get_invaded_by_malcolm_reynolds/d2nhi5l
reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4h4z6q/psa_if_you_get_invaded_by_malcolm_reynolds/d2nhnhx
reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4h4z6q/psa_if_you_get_invaded_by_malcolm_reynolds/d2nic5j
reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4h4z6q/psa_if_you_get_invaded_by_malcolm_reynolds/d2nfvcb

Keep telling yourself that pcuck. There is no way to really know how this shit works. Even the post you linked are people who aren't sure. Enjoy playing with hackers faggot.

Are you stupid? Read the fucking links, faggot. Softbans are not instantaneous. They take a while to activate in order not to let people know what cheats trigger the detection and what cheats don't trigger it. People that have been attacked are not banned (yet) and we don't know if they will be banned.

youtube.com/watch?v=LaCJx0k7TG4

Anyone got tips for the first boss in Nioh?

I can't seem to parry Maria in her blood phase.

Stop replying to /v/ and /dsg/ incarnate.

I am the original user who posted it.

I don't really care, but given I'm late and someone already answered, that works just fine.

I'm super excited.

Honestly, I'm having some trouble coming up with a way to write Micolash sexually.

Augur spam and/or beast roar work a treat to knock her on her ass.

I'm auguring it's just harder in blood phase that's all

I hate co-op. The host. ALWAYS dies when the boss is nearly dead, then I waste +10 blood vials and consumables and get nothing in return.

I think it's important to remember that before he went crazy he was a scholar. He probably had some professionalism, intelligence, and scholarly curiosity to him.

I'm not sure what exactly the situation for your ficlet is, but things like sexual experimentation and worship as if a Great One would be cute.

If you want to tone up the craziness, I would honestly have the Hunter have eaten 3 Umbilical Cords and have him recognize it. Then he basically falls over himself wanting to please and starts begging to be granted things, like a cute loyal lost puppy. And from that you can go the easy way and have the FemHunter taking advantage of his utter willingness to fuck her.

He uses A Call Beyond and the Augur, so Phantasms can take part in pleasure?

>500+ DS3 players banned in the last hour

Feeling good about soloing every Old hunter boss in NG+

Of course I will cave when it comes to The Orphan.

I've been under a rock sleeping, what happened?

Fucking read the thread fuck.

no u

Nobody is getting banned.

see >There's literally no proof that this YouTube faggot is banning anyone. This is a stunt for views.
Attentionwhores.

Anyone wanna help a scrub in byrgenwerth?

Shit, how do I use the dial again. The 'use' is greyed out in front of Lady Maria's chair

You don't use it from your inventory. There should be a button prompt when you face the clock near her chair.

Oh Christ I feel like an ass now

When I went in blindly my first time, I couldn't figure it out, either. I had no idea wtf to do to progress. I ended up going back to the Dream and coming back thinking my game was glitched.

Don't worry, user, we're all retards sometimes.

The only I caved into was Laurence, I bought PS+ specifically so I could beat him.

I've never even made a beastclaw build.

I love Micolash's voice

How can I make it loop eternally in my head

Prove it.

Well, in the meantime of me writing it, here's a picture of my Micolash build a co-operator took.

tfw took down Laurence first try with my weaponfu user's Bowblade.

Hey lads what's this about?

youtube.com/watch?v=BIi-zuwP9ms

Read the fucking thread, you illiterate piece of shit. Holy shit.

God damnit, dumbshits like yourself and reddit is why this is getting so much attention.

same, what you need user is more eyes.

Majestic, would fuck/10. No seriously, looks a lot better than the "Micolash build" image shows. I'd like to try as well, now.

>Uploaded on 14 Apr 2016
Probably nothing.

I agree. The actor did a good job with crazy sexy.

Grant us eyes; grant us eyes.
Ooh Kos~ or some say -Kosm-

Top fucking tier.

Please invade into my ass.

Are you the original Micolash invader-user?

No, someone trying to ape him.

Going with Kosfist.

>hear so much shit about Laurence and how much bullshit he is
>finally get to play DLC myself
>enter the cathedral after the first tentacle-face encounter
>immediately turn around as soon as I see him sleeping on the altar because I'm afraid of triggering the fight

Ended up getting stuck after Ludwig because I didn't even pick up the key item for the elevator.

ha ha stay mad faggot

Good argument, good sources, good job