>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/HkrMw
reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4gum0b/psa_parry_windows_starts_when_stamina_is_drained/
youtube.com/watch?v=K2rwxs1gH9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like looking at explorable areas from a distance.

What's a good level to Bluefag in the Undead Settlement? 20? 30?

They coulda made NG+ scale with covenants so people can do the whole darkmoon/wolf grass shit.
Giving incentive to play fucking NG+.

>invade just as host walks through the fog door
>through lag or some other shenanigans, don't get sent home
>proceed to watch watchers obliterate him and his phantom
Bitchin'.

>love my Lothric Knight Spear
>have to switch to warden twinblades for tough bosses with a lot of movement because otherwise I can't hit them for shit

what a tough life

20 was pretty good when I did it. Most people in that sl range are twinks, though

Best halbred is gundyr's right?

Is 1.06 out yet on PC?

Glaive, BKG, Red Hilted and Gundyr are all high tier

Why the fuck did I go str/dex/faith on my first character build? I can barely kill anything past skeleton pope party on my own.

low damage, low health, low stamina

Should I just start over? I'm at aldritch.

if you invade anor londo and this happens, you can throw firebombs / chaos fireballs through the windows as the host is fighting the boss. Killed a phantom that way.

BKG, Gundyr's, Red Hilted are all top tiers.

nope

Which wideblade rapier katana should i use anons

Happened to me with an Archdragon invasion once.

What Das2 did right:
Invasions while hollow
No full red eye orb

Invasions should be free with just being in covenant, but have cooldown between attempts.

I just found a secret in Cathedral of the Deep that NOBODY has ever posted about on here or any of the wikis. This shit is pretty huge. It will fucking blow your mind.

Making a vid as I post this.

I dunno, I'm using a wideblade axe katana with double blood grooves right now.

Post your ashen ones, their name and if you roleplay, what's their backstory?

Quelaag
I respecced sorcerer resently, because dark magic is so fucking bad, and I needed a change of pace from pyromancy
I just wanted to use the Izalith catalyst ;_;

I've been trying to get a summon for about an hour now, each time it says "Unable to Summon" but I can't quit the game or sit at the bonfire

So I'm fucked for Darkmoon because I leveled to 89 instead of staying at 80? Fuck. I wanted to 100% on this char.

umm hello?

Am I retarded? Everyone seems to have an easy time parrying but I just can't figure out the timing.

George, he walked forty-seven miles of barbed wire, he got a cobra snake for a necktie, a brand new house on the road side, and it's a-made out of rattlesnake hide, got a brand new chimney put on top, and it's a-made outta human skulls.

>parrying is a scrub tactic

What the fuck did I just read?

the whole reason SL80 is even being pushed as a meta is because it's the highest you can go and still get natural invasions through the later half of the game.

people pushing 100 and 120 don't care about invasions basically.

Your crow dragon nigga

Does poise even do anything in this game?

What's a fun build for a fresh gimmick run?

Was thinking of luck + bleed but seems like every boss is immune to bleed.

no screenshot but it's just Ornstein at SL 20 and his backstory is I want to invade new players as Ornstein

summoning is shit either way, any level, for bluefags

farm those shiny knickets

oh thank goodness
okay so all that's changed is my leonhard quest is pushed to ng+2 with the joining rosarias for poper bow, and sirris is still this playthrough

goddamn it DS2 did a lot of things wrong but at least it mixed things up in the NG+s. DS3's NG+ just makes me feel overleveled and bored.

We already know Patches is Gwynevere, you don't need to make a video about it.

why does your knight wear a dress and sandals?

Are you on xbox? I think I killed you in the forest earlier, or maybe yesterday.

Alright, I want to make a twink to invade in the High Wall of Lothric, and maybe Undead Settlement, anyone have some tips on what to aim for? This is my first time trying this out.

Right now I'm thinking of:

- Deprived
- Level 30 or 35
- Bigass STR weapon; Great/Yhorm's Machete, Great Club, Spiked Mace, Butcher's Knife? Would a Dex weapon work?
- Meet minimum wielding requirement, put rest of stats in Vigor and End
- Make it Raw if possible
- Upgraded to +2, maybe +3?
- Maybe some poison/toxic/acid mist as backup?
- FAP ring +1/+2, Hornet ring, Ring of Steel Protection +2, Life Ring +3

That about it?

he probably got hornet riposted recently

>Get summoned for Vordt
>I can't go through the Fog Door and help the host
>Host wises up and lures Vordt up to the door
>That feel when you kill a Boss from the otherside of a Fog Door.

He actually at one point swung his Mace out through my area and wrecked one of those shield guys turtling up behind me

He's a knight ERRANT, user. Please.

Who do you contact to get faces added to the slider sheet? I've grabbed some NPC faces imgur.com/a/HkrMw

Nope, PC here but I wouldn't doubt there are a lot of people who do this. It's still fun.

Lv30 is too high, maximum for high wall would be something like 15

Best (u)greatsword? Except Fugs

Not sure if the guy from last thread was baiting but there's a difference between parrying in situations that are ideal and trying to force a parry with parry spam. Its a completely fair strategy to punish players that are predictable.
What's not fine is mashing parry every second to the point where you just look like an asshole. Like your average hornetana-bucklerbabby.

Is DS3 worth torrenting ? I wanted to start with DS but comunity is propably dead and you cant play online.

Is that because most people naturally finish the game at around that level? Damn it.

>30-35
>high wall
yeah nah
make it 15 or so

two hand the weapon to lower requirements
make it raw & use resins, dark/lightning is best, fire is cheapest
wear chlo, prisoner, hornet and whatever you want

>Trying to fight NG+1 Pontiff with an Ultra Greatsword

I feel you there.
>Can pvp parry pretty reliably in DkS1 & 2
>Just can't get it right in 3, always going to early or only managing a partial
>Meanwhile half the people I invade can parry my 1st hit if I dare to try throwing a normal r1 at them

wandering pilgrimage

I'm glad you're not the guy I killed, he was total shit and had a grass crest shield fucking up his cosplay.

I'm sl20 and I get red orb invasions at highwall without any delay at all. Levels are cheap at the beginning.

wouldn't that make chainmail or leather armor more appropriate?

It just seems a little jank to have big heavy plate armor, and then sandals and a dress.

Holy fuck, NPC sliders? Yes please.

I want Fire Keeper's Sliders.

I got back to back lv30 invasions
This was closer to release though

>mfw I parry a spell with the sacred bloom shield

best pvp weapon for bleed?

>DS2 did a lot of things wrong
such as?

Why does every enemy stagger me?

Even if I wore the heaviest armor in the entire game of DaS III, I STILL stagger like a hyper Parkinsons disease victim or some shit.

This is a bug, right?

it doesn't do jack shiet senpai

check juutas yt channel, he confirmed yesterday that it really doesn't do anything

here's the only useful topic I found on leddit yesterday when someone told me it's better than dsg
might help you

reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4gum0b/psa_parry_windows_starts_when_stamina_is_drained/

invasions work fine even at over 120 it's just that being a bluefag is suffering and eternal wait or eternal grind

IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER WHAT SL YOU ARE, YOU WILL ONLY FACE SUFFERING AND BOREDOM

>Dunk head in wax

Why

>they are phantoms
>they have naturally less health
>they are both warriors of sunlight
>they are obviously intending to co-op with a host
>they all know this
>they still don't bother to get vigor

Good thing I am there to teach them to get vigor, who knows what the Nameless King would have done to them.

so what UGS is objectively the least shit?

definitely not the farron

I guess they decided it couldn't deal damage since it has such a fast parry

but it's so ridiculously outclassed by the straight sword and I so wanted to like it

What's the best place to invade at SL40? Using a fast stealth build, need to get my obscuring ring for best results.

Zwei is really good again, and I like the cathedral ugs. The greatsword from twin princes (combined one and the single fire one) is pretty neat, having stomp and the 25% ar buff.

I dunno. I was making a bad joke. I think his character looks nice.

>keep dying to the huge ass mist range and random insta kills on Wolnir

FUCK THESE GIMMICK CANCER BOSSES
FUCK
OFFFFF

Fire Keeper is a unique model, not an NPC using player data.

I'm pretty sure the fire keepers face is a unique model and not made in the character creator.

Ornstein having a shield is pretty disgusting
I wonder though if using a caestus might be ok for parries or if I should go with only the spear

But you can invade people 20 levels below you, right?

Thanks for reminding me about the Prisoner's chain and resins, forgot all about that.

Why is summoning even a part of the Souls games?
What is even the point of playing when you're just going to summon people to play the game for you?

This is Avon, my first character.
Shown here covered in """wax""".

Can Ornstein parry? There is your answer.

PROFANED
R
O
F
A
N
E
D

I think you know exactly what the Nameless King would have done to them.

Should I go for more Vigor or Attunement?

does it DEFLECT or REFLECT ?

That's a bummer, she has a really nice look that looks feasible with the Character Creator too.

LOTHRIC KNIGHT
O
T
H
R
I
C

K
N
I
G
H
T

There's still plenty of invasion action at 120. People that went into ng+ and also lothric castle/archives seem to always have people there.

40 is probably best in cathedral or farron keep. Cathedral is probably a more fun place to invade. I had a blast as a purple there.

>be lowbie invader
>pump vig and single attack stat
>out-trade everyone, deal lodes-a-damage

deflect as far as I can tell, and you don't get a riposte, it's just to look cool

warden twinblades.

hes so easy
attack his right arm the one he uses to draw the sword first cause it will be easier to hit his left arm once he starts summoning skeletons and if youre unable to kill the skeletons

i beat him recently SL 10 with the deep battle axe +2

Corva, of the Black Hand.

Ordered by the king to stem the tide of ashen ones, she went hollow from using such a shitty weapon.

>want to use all magic
>eyes set on white hair talisman
>impossible to obtain without investing into vigor
>raise mine to 20, do all the fire-protection shit
>finally get it, upgrade it to +4 because I want to be sure before spending my slabs
>the damage reduction between it and pyromancy flame is actually sort of sinificant
>realize I didn't have any miracles I wanted to use since lightning miracles are garbage and heals cost too much when I want to be casting chaos fire orbs
why do I do this to myself

>But you can invade people 20 levels below you, right?
I'm fairly sure that's white summons
I don't think extensive testing has been done on invasions

Dark wraith cosplayer here and I don't use a ceastus because it breaks it, it's like pulling out a buckler but going 'this is smaller so they wont notice :^)'

not being able to parry sucks, but such is the life of a cosplayer.

whips do no fucking stamina damage holy fuck, when dark hand can block your weapon without any stamina damage, you know it's bad

which infusion

holy fuck thank you based zullie

any luck with Creighton, Alva, female Anri, and Yuria?

youtube.com/watch?v=K2rwxs1gH9w

Skeleton appearance literally mother fucking when?

Also super skinny bodies would also be a nice thing.

I don't want to stay a lowbie invader. Just need ten tongues to get my ring. I'm wary of gank squads with my warden twinblades.

Hollow.

I love the astora ugs. Scales well with any build, great moveset. Sucks the charge can be parried but otherwise it's solid.