/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>FE Mobile Announcement
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725302450714857472

>Map Pack 2 Announced
fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dlc/

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/919393/72af91af0c/
g.e-hentai.org/g/919393/72af91af0c/
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/sad-panda/bohapeiooecafommnlaiccilacgmkaoc
hitomi.la/galleries/919393.html
strawpoll.me/10089050
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gg my dude

Actual on time thread

Okay, let's use this thread.

I like this one better

Chrom a shit

Where y'all at?

Since when Azura into gay shit?

Here my boy, it's just slow overall cause its early and shit like 8 AM my guy

Azura is shit

Design wise:
Wolfskin>Foxes>Wolfssegner

That's a nice Azura!Midori!Kana

Is there any point to using a Staffbot when your little sisters and their personals exist?

MIGRATE TO THE PROPER THREAD

*croaks arrogantly* Hehehehe.... no way, bub... You lost.... Get over it.

It's not like she or corrin were ever aware of that
felicia and flora arrived sometime after jakob joined corrin
as far as flora knew, corrin was just some naive sheltered crybaby who got spoiled by his siblings and servants
she changes her tune pretty quickly once she realizes what corrin's been through

Elise has garbage accuracy with status staves and Sakura starts in a shit class

I love Severa and so do you!

She looks kinda upset. What happened?

Shut up Inigo, your waifu is shit and a whore

Felicia is the cutest! I would do anything for her! She is the light of my life! I couldn't go on without her! She gives everything meaning! I`ll never leave or hurt her! She is truly perfect in every single way to me! My feelings for her will never fade! I love Felicia!

Inigo stole her panties

Yes / No

Yes for his boots

Morning Feliciaanon

Good morning!

You get 1 free move for pairing him up with anyone, and a killer bow. Let the man live.

Yes to save his life

Yes for that dirty bandit dick.

That's not a nice thing to say about Pieri.

>Be Corrin
>Mom and dad killed by evil dad who is controlled by even more evil dad who killed the good dad side of him
>Some bitch whining about her situation while her dad is like a 5 minute walk from her

>Playing awakening
>Hooked up Miriel with Gregor
>Fucking Laurent
What have I done, why did I think this would be cute, dear god.

At least Brady takes after his dad, Lon'qu. And Henry seems to do something to his son, Gerome.

What is this I did not sign up for parenting simulator.

At the ninja cave. Should I start doing the children paralogues now?

Might as well wait one more level so they come with offspring seals

Finish Chapter 18 first, after that they come with free seals for promoting them so you don't have to waste master seals.

Fine, but at least make me get Forrest and Ignatius first

Azura is shit

Would a bow user with Point Blank be better than most magic users? Dark Mages seem pretty bad this time around.

>Would a bow user with Point Blank be better than most non-bow users

Yes.

Post daughters?

Sure. There was an imgur link to these pics. Anybody have it?

A bow user without Point Blank is already better than most magic users.

are you a britfag

I want to make a familiy with my cousin!

Would this work, and if not, can it be made to work with some changes?

Corrin
>boon Skill, bane Luck
>Hoshidan Unity
>Nohrian Trust
>Quixotic
>Life or Death
>Vantage

Partner
>Rend Heaven
>Lethality
>Vengeance
>Luna
>Astra

And then just march Corrin and buddy single-handedly into the middle of any battlefield? Should I trade Life or Death for Dragon Fang? I'm thinking for Revelation, so would Felicia be the best partner for this, since I want a male Corrin so I can get all the kids, or would someone else be better when you factor in personal skills and pairup bonuses?

>Blonde Corn

Huh, I should try that for a Conquest playthrough sometime to fit in with the Nohr royals.

I want to marry your son!

Anyone with a -breaker skill and high Speed can annihilate Corrin because of Life or Death, so replace it with Dragon Fang. I would say replace Vengeance and Lethality with Pavis and Aegis, but those are my opinions. Are you going Hero or Master Ninja?

Marrying Felicia as Male Corrin will not get you all the kids.

Oh, also, what would be a good weapon for this combo? If I'm going for 1-2 range, the only sword that could work is a Parasol, which has shit might.

I love Severa too!

Source? I lost the link, so spare me.

I'm sorry user-kun I lost it too

a forged killer shuriken

exhentai.org/g/919393/72af91af0c/

Post buttsluts

>Vantage
I'm assuming Corrin will get knocked down to under half health and then the fun really starts.

I read something on here yesterday that said if you're going for the most kids, you want a male Corrin in Birthright and Revelations and a female Corrin in Conquest. I haven't really thought about who's marrying who or any of that.

Post her Butt then

In every route, male Corrin marrying a first gen non-Corrinsexual means you have to miss a child.

>using g.e-hentai.org/g/919393/72af91af0c/ doesn't work anymore
Be right back, gonna commit seppuku for not being able to access sadpanda anymore

g-e removes albums with lolicon and other such things.
Just use this: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/sad-panda/bohapeiooecafommnlaiccilacgmkaoc

hitomi.la/galleries/919393.html

Spending quality time with cousin cousin~

Shilling my castle on /feg/!

I want to cum on Azura's veil, gag her with it then fuck her.

Thanks senpai. Have some kanpeki

Very kinky thoughts of cousin cousin~

>Cuckpeki

Okay, that makes sense. So who's the best pairup? Would it be Silas, since we're assuming we'll be at under half health most of the time? Or maybe Selena, since we're looking at ? Can you make a kid that gives +4 skill on a pairup?

Yep!

What is Felicia's favourite position in bed?

> tfw editing the chapter script file to add a shitty unique battle conversation between Felicia and the boss took me literally more than 6 hours

Life is suffering.

She loves doggystyle!

Would Azura go along with it? Which FE characters would be into kinky shit?

Can't go wrong with missionary, senpai

Are you that dedicated Feliciaanon?

I'd imagine her to be the type who wants to see Kamui's face while making love. Like She must be the most vanilla sub in the cast.

Cousin cousin~ is totes fine with it! And if you'd ask me? Corrin!Camilla is into Momdom, Severa loves her some rough sex, and Sully is into femdom-ing you

Besides the obvious I think xander likes to get rimjobs and choked

Missionary is one of the more "romantic" sex positions, not gonna lie

Does she love or hate Felicia?

The two secretly eat eachother out on daily intervals. Flora gets the even-numbered days while Felicia gets the odd-numbered days.

you've got the wrong user, user.

And I'm mainly just trying a bunch of different stuff since I sort of know how the script files work now.

Do blue shield units like Lucina and Kumagera benefit from My Castle statues?

Missionary with leg locking and intertwining fingers.

my fetish

Okay, I've just completed Nohr 18. Now's the time to start collecting the Children from the paralogues?

>Sniper Mozu has less strength than Adventurer Niles

HELP

MY HICK IS WEAK

What Secondary classes would /fag/ give Chrom, Lissa, Frederick, Lucina, Marth, Ike, Robin and Minerva?

i had a str screwed mozu once
it sucked
then she got like 10 levels straight with a +str and everything was right again

Oh, did you get the Parallel Falchion working, That's really cool. I'm really excited by what you're doing.

Speaking of people, reposting this poll here.

strawpoll.me/10089050

The short of it is, We're looking at the Weapon Rank/Supports page. And I asked Can, very simply, how hard was it to add a 4th page, because if I decide "Unlimited Supports" with adjusted support bonuses of course, then well... the screen can't support it. Meanwhile, if we put them on a 4th page, than the 3rd page can house the skills where the Supports used to be.

Can's only argument against it (since it's trivial to make) is that it's an extra page to cycle through. So, what do you prefer? Having the pages be cleaner with their layout, or having it all on 3 pages?

I'll keep at it, then. She still has 13 levels of Sniper to go through.

>tfw you breeze through chapters that you originally had a lot of trouble with
it's always great when you get the feeling that you've improved on something

>Hoshido somehow hasn't completely destroyed Nohr with waves of overpowered swordmasters, spear masters, master ninja and snipers

I call bullshit. Either Nohr soldiers have superior tacticians or Hoshido is run by idiots.