How would you turn this into 1 billion

How would you turn this into 1 billion

I'd be happy with 10 million

Start a movie studio and go public while retaining a certain amount of ownership 80-90% at first. Ease down to 40-50% of so when it starts getting big.

Borrow 100,000,000 Yen
Convert
Invest it all in a sovereign bond paying more than the costs of conversion and the interest on the loan
Sell to a greater fool/hold to short-term maturity (before loan due)
Rinse and repeat

By buying ETC

Build a highrise condo in NYC for $1 billion and be the controlling partner in the ownership entity. I'd use my $245 million as equity.

>Implying he could liquidate all 245million

Sucks 755 million dicks at $1 a pop. How else?

pretty much this

nigga needs to start a business

my suggestion

DiCaprio Pizza

you bastard. there is no soverign bond that offers anything better than 3% return, youd be fucked

idiot there are only 7 million people in this world dont forget half of those are females good luck finding 755 million dicks

Take out a business loan with the $245 million as collateral. Then make it a public conpany, and sell shares until i reach over a billion dollars. Sell steaks or some stupid shit. Make myself CEO and pay myself $1 billion as salary and then declare bankruptcy.

What are repeat customers?

If you're not going to do it right, why bother at all?

that's actually pretty cool name for pizza

>only 7 million people in this world
But the population of Canada is 35 million

There are 7 BILLION you dunce. Though his plan is still impractical though. Assuming he can suck 1 dick every 5 minutes (he'd need to be real good) It would still take him 26 years sucking dick nonstop for 12 hours a day.

Fucking idiot..

Impractical sure, but you forget compound dick sucking. Einstein said compound dick sucking is the greatest force in the Universe

And the Pareto Principal!
20% of the dicks you suck give you 80% of your inCome

I'd buy low and sell high

> Leo the actor has more money than the real Jordan Belfort

Loving every laugh! The meme of wall street!

Why is Jawdin Belfid not still in prison btw?

He hasn't given back the vast majority of the money he stole yet

belfort before he got caught had 500mil