>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iztSqpIb3hA
reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4h5n7z/psa_the_facts_information_and_what_you_can_do_to/
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky
implyingrigged.info/wiki//dsg/
youtube.com/watch?v=qIr8Rsws5Co
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Old thread isn't even at 750 yet

I need three more concords.

no summons in the last 40 minutes.

fuck this shit.

first for PCcucks

youtube.com/watch?v=iztSqpIb3hA

it's not fucking fair bros!

Do I need to have all the miracles on one character to get the trophy or can I collect some on one, some on another?

What's a good range to be in for Aldritch Faithful?
50-60?

YOU

WONT

GET

BANNED

reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4h5n7z/psa_the_facts_information_and_what_you_can_do_to/

STOP

HYPERBOLING

HES JUST SCARING EVERYONE

>Fromsoftware dont give a shit about PC players
Is pretending to be a newfag a meme now?

There needs to be a special animation for dying when you kill a humanoid enemy. This game needs more anime.

you might as well farm silver knights for the last three while trying to get summoned

i assume you're 60 and in anor londo

if still like 15-20, guess ya gotta wait.

How can the PC version still have console icons?

How is this allowed?

Someone sign us up again

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky Forums_League_6
implyingrigged.info/wiki//dsg/

Aaaaand done.
FUCK BLUES NEVER TOUCHING THAT COVENANT AGAIN RED ORB ALL DAY EVERY DAY.

The people with the superior version of the game are cucks?

hmmmmm

Yes, anything from 45 to 60 will probably work well. +6 weapons.

I've found it to be perfectly reasonable. 50-70 is a wider range. Summons very quickly.

Any good cosplay waifus?
Shit cosplays need not respond

FIRST
FOR
BLOOD-SOULS3

Thank you based Malcolm for btfo'ing PCucks

Do you have to go NG+ to get everything from Sirris and Leonhard/Rosaria's questlines?

Will one of you niggers answer this already?

whatever range Malcolm Reynolds is playing on

>Crabs can be critical'd when they raise both pincers.
>Hand-hippos can be staggered when they stand up and run at you, opening them to a critical.

Has anyone compiled a least of these yet?

No you can also have the missing ones in ds1 and ds2

>can't get summoned as a Dorkmoon/Jew Sentinel
>can't get summoned as a Watch Dog
>can't get summoned as an Albitch Faithful

I've tried a bunch of different levels, I've tried twinking, being over leveled, going to NG+, and nothing fucking works. Now I have to sit here like an asshole farming Ghrus for the fucking Wolf Ring for the platinum trophy.

Seriously fuck you Fromsoft, I hope whoever was in charge of making these autosummon covenants gets their dick caught in a pencil sharpener.

>mfw I drop a Flamberge in the Undead Settlement before SL 25 on my new Strength character.

The scaling's less than a Claymore, but it has a ton more base damage, and added Bleed.

xth for stealth

>use a straight sword
>stunlock every enemy to death by mashing R1
>if it has poise I can just dash around quickly nicking him to death

>use any STR weapon
>the stagger is the same as the straight sword
>Do identical damage
>enemy recovers from stagger and starts hitting me before I recover from my swing
>run out of stamina

>got invaded
>turned into a dragon
>300k extra souls on character
>teleported to firelink
T-Thank you Malcolm

>sl 20
>1300 HP
What kind of items do you use? And where did you get summoned, like what area did you idle in?

All miracles on one character.
you can have all sorceries on a different one and all pyromancies on a third one if you want.

>late release
>late patches
>crashes and corrupts save data on it's own
>stutters and frame drops on high end machines because From just doesn't give a fuck
>gets people banned for using gamepads
>superior version
You almost got me user.

Anyone has the webm of Santa dropping the +14 weapon on Peeve when he was doing the Iron King DLC in DS2?

How important is 30% rolls in PvP? Anyone try it out?

If armor doesn't mean jackshit, wouldn't wearing some balanced light weight armor and then using a ring or two or a small investment in vit to get under 30% be worth it?

Or is just using the best armor you can while staying under 70% the best?

I'm wondering the the faster rolls are better for catching people who run away or using rolling lunge attacks to punish sippers.

>be me
>be SL 111
>need souls
>no summons at twin princes

fugg

Hey guys, I have an extra symbol of avarice. Anybody willing to trade something for it? PS4 here

ArmorGuts dogs can be stunned and have a critical opportunity, as do gargoyles and huge crystal lizards. I didn't know about the handmonsters.

Have enough END for two swings and a roll, then either use hyperarmor or range to hit them and get your free hit, you should do more than half their health with that, then they run to heal. Repeat this 15 times and then they die

you forgot
>free softban

what is this simulating?

tricking your axe?

Thanks a bunch dude.
I missed emit force and darkmoon blade in NG. Guess I have to make it through NG+.....

>mfw when felicia was ugly as fuck

He helped you transcend your pitiful humanity and he gave you ability to feast on immense souls. Based Malcolm is based.

>tfw waiting for the boss to do that one attack that you can safely punish with a single heavy weapon R1
th-thanks from...

>30% rolls
I hope you're not talking about ds3

>not wearing heavy armor for the fashion souls effect

fucking disgusting, go wear swordmaster set you god damn min/max faggot

>late release
>late patches
thanks for beta testing

>crashes and corrupts save data on it's own
rare as fuck, hasn't happened to me in 230hrs of playing

>stutters and frame drops on high end machines because From just doesn't give a fuck
stutter and frame drops that go down to 40~ are better than it being 30 constantly

>gets people banned for using gamepads
wrong

>How important is 30% rolls in PvP? Anyone try it out?
Not at all. No difference in I-frames (well, it's believed so until the mega autists dissect it frame by frame). I guess if you have a mage or pokey character you could make some use out of the extra roll distance.

How can you "miss" darkmoon blade. Did you kill the innocent girl?

Got a dorkmoon ring?

pls post yuria pictures. I need them all.

There is, somebody already tested it.
8 frames more than your mid roll, similar to Carthus ring but without Bloodring's halved recovery.

Not at all. If you are close to 30 you CAN go for some extra vitality or lighter armor but if you want to go for perfect it is probably to go with heavier armor until 69%

Flynn's Ring is supposed to raise your attack with low equip load, but I haven't tested it to see if it sucks or not.

>dual crocdogs
>a billion jailers
>lothric knight gangbang

I'll take infinite stamina drakekeepers over these anyday

>Aldrich's arrow attack
What's the best way to dodge this shit? If I'm not behind him already it's really difficult to get away from. Nearly all of my deaths so far have been from that attack

My strength character is wearing the ragged set (master's gloves and shirt, ragged mask and loincloth) and wielding a Butcher Knife. Is that fashion souls enough for you, senpai?

That's embered state. 1K in phantom form.
Raw ass +2 with great Magic weapon buff
+5 int ring
+estus ring
Lloyd's sword ring
Cloranthy/Invisible finger ring
I mostly idled in Highwall and got summonned form there for grass, aldritch faithfuls and blues, but the last ones were slow as fuck last few days an it could take hour or two for a summon. First 20 ears before I got relatively fast. Not sure if the patch broke something or ever baby blue moved to higher sl tiers.

>B-B-B-B-BETA TESTING!!!!
>I-I-I-IT DOESNT HAPPEN TO ME!!!
it's like these literal children actually have a list of lines to parrot when their cuckold platform is criticized.

Source?

Console players can't handle the absolute freedom that the PC platform gives you.

Only console plebs need authoritarian restrictions to keep them safe from hackers.

ps4 fight club when

youtube.com/watch?v=qIr8Rsws5Co

goddamn really?

that's a lot of fuckin I-frames

HOW THE HELL do I tell my friend he's utter shit at Souls games and the only reason he's gotten so far in any of them is that I've been doing EVERYTHING for him? Every single fucking time we co-op he's a total fucking burden. He gets in the way, he doesn't use spells when THAT'S ALL HIS CHARACTER IS BUILT FOR, he overextends constantly... he's just so fucking shit at these games. And yet he keeps wanting to play them, and I have no idea how to tell him to learn to get better at them without sounding like... well, like this message. My near controller-breaking moments have ALL been because of him. He's a great friend, but seriously, I'm at my fucking wits' end.

Put this question in the OP, fuck. All you have to do is run away. Just fucking run away. You don't dodge it, you flee from it.

In all those cases they can pulled one-by-one.

One of these threads. Some guy compiled all the changes with and without ring.

Can you get a different ending if you choose to keep playing after finishing the game instead of going to NG+?
A shame I only found about that optional part of the game right after the dancer only when I killed the soul of cinders.

Being at 69% gives you rollpoise, being at 30% gives you a useless amount of roll distance.

Of the two, rollpoise is more likely to save you.

I thought there was only 1 more i-frame? Maybe you mean the actual roll animation is 8 frames quicker.

>thanks for beta testing
Never happened, never will, game was much more broken on PC release anyway and you know it.
>doesn't happen on my machine
hahahahahah
>wrong
wrong

Release and patches being delayed doesn't matter at all unless you're an impatient child and criticizing a platform for a rare occurrence that's easily fixed is even more childish.

just wear the carthus ring it literally doubles your rolling iframes. The 10% more damage taken doesn't mean fuck all when it is twice as easy to dodge.

What... exactly are you after? People cosplaying as waifus, waifus cosplaying as waifus or what?

Not seen a lot of Yuria, not top waifu in ds3 but I can get behind this idea regardless.

I'm willing to trade faggot

>absolute freedom that the PC platform gives you
is this before or after you factor in Steam spyware and DRM?

I like how the first invader realizes that his efforts are worthless when the host runs at the fog door.

I think I found an exploit guys.

Poisoning someone and then pointing Avelynn at them menacingly causes a mental Blue Screen.

>weeb avatar
No surprise there

Let him play on his own for a while you dipshit.

>not silencing him and making him your fuccboi

>Jailers
>Knights
But sprinting past them is easy.

so getting proper bow is impossible without fucking siris' questline?
damn

i'd rather have cat ring, guess i miss the gesture achievement

the pc is the libertarian's choice of platform

>replying to the Sonygger

Don't do this.

Hide behind an intact pillar.

Being gentle will not help. Your friend is a shitter. The only way to help is to kick his crutch out from under him and let him flail around until he either curls up and dies or finds a way to stand.

I hear this song every time I climb a ladder.

If you kill little Priscilla do you get the miracle or just the covenant? If she's dead, where do you turn in your proofs to level up Darkmoon Blades?

You can't, already tried it.

What item/spell silences again?

Im seeing all these webm's with the BKGA having some weird running spinning attack and some other stuff. Am I just missing a key gameplay feature or have those been removed?

Meh

im SL 31 and when i idle i just wont get summoned

3 hours now, no summon

>much more broken
yeah, that sliding bug is truly gamebreaking, meanwhile consoles have the 30fps bug and 720p bug

oh wait

I have no use for the extra symbol, so why not. I'm at Rosaria's bonfire rn, password?

Same.

If I'm playing a game with my brother I always say "I'm still in a dream" if I climb a long ladder