twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is spot on

Master race:
>Christian Assyrians
>Armeniana
>Christian and Zoroastrian Kurds

Terroeist scum ISIS tier:
>Your Face

Turks and Mongols really fucked the Sunnis up, didn't they?

>Shia master race
Topkek

I hate to be 'that guy' but most Muslims are shit ISIS tier

Kurds are cool though

turks are sunni though
they were pretty based, like 10-15 years ago

They're not great, but Kurds don't actively try to kill Americans which is step in the right direction.

They hate arabs, and have been defending their hills since Xenophon strolled through 2400 years ago.

>but most Muslims are shit ISIS tier
They're not though.

Inb4 pew circles

>no Sufis
Do u even mysticism bro?

A backward, moronic and unwashed farsi shiite scum was teaching a class on shah ismail, known heretics.

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and shah ismail, the greatest Sultan that the entire islamic world has ever known!”

At this moment, a brave, pious muhajideen who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of jihad fi sabil Allah and would give his life for Ibn Taymiyyah stood up and held up a copy of the quran.

”How important is the The Twelve Imams, munafiqun?”

The arrogant persian smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “It is the soul of the Islamic faith, you stupid bedouin.”

”Wrong. Everyone knows that the Shahada is the true creed of Allah. If Islam was about The Twelve Imams… then we would all be guilty of shirk by now.”

The persian was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and his hummus. He stormed out of the room crying those persian crocodile tears. The same tears shiite scum cry for the zindiks while they were righteously purged. There is no doubt that at this point our kufr sultan shah ismail wished he had pulled himself up by his turban and become more than just a poorly disguished persian nationalist. He wished so much that he had a bomb to martyr himself, but he himself had made his islamic way of life into a jahilliyah parody of itself!

All the students applauded and accepted wahhabism as the only true version of Islam. The Prophet himself (pbuh) showed up and shed tears on how well preserved his teachings were and how there wasn't even a single person in sight named Ali or Haidar. The Quran was recited several times, and Allah himself showed up and executed Ali and every shiite kufr that ever lived.

The persian lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of poop germs in his goat and was tossed into jahannam.

Allah akbar.
P.S. Assad is a fag

>religious sect
>ethnicity
>religious sect
>movement within a sect

One of these is not like the others.

Shit tier:
muslims

Extra shit tier:
muslims who think they're better than other muslims

t.cletus

t. goat "breeder" ahmed

>live in the south
It's a cultural wasteland full of farms and poor abused livestock
Yeah ok

>implying i even live in the south
at least southern culture isn't blowing oneself up
>muslims talking about other lands being bad
>when all they want to do is immigrate to europe
Yeah ok

If I was Muslim, which I'm not, but if I was, I would rethink being apart of that religion. Why? Because there is a sickness in peoples minds that has them killing/murdering others like no other religion in present time. It's disgusting, and to be associated with it, even in the slightest, would profoundly disturb me.

I would say the same thing if I was Christian living during the Crusades.

How is this love? How is the goodness?
These would be my questions, and if the name of it can be contorted, polluted, highjacked, then it's probably gotten to big, and too out of hand for its own good.

>at least southern culture isn't blowing oneself up
Sure it is, just in a meth lab.

Good for muslims, they're open minded about blowing themselves up in different locations

>I would say the same thing if I was Christian living during the Crusades.
You'd likely be in them killing alongside them.

Well I don't want to get all presentist like most idiots on this forum, so lets just say I'd have some introspection when it comes to killing, or joining those who wish to kill.

In my current state of mind, the answer is no. No I don't want to have anything to do with killing/murdering people, but my point was simple: Muslims today, right now, want to kill/murder people, and succeed in doing so. In the present day. It's disturbing, hollow, and completely insane. It would have me question myself, my culture, my religion, and my family if I was associated with such avenues.

But that might be the problem, not enough people questioning the bullshit around them while suspending whatever little conscience they have left.

Well atleast they are doing it to themselves

>Muslims today, right now, want to kill/murder people
How can you be this fucking generalising? The vast majority of people in the world including Muslims don#t want to kill people.

You do realise Muslims are just normal people not some tv boogie man?

You can't deny Islam has a very bad image at the moment, and that's entirely the fault of a certain group of muslim people

Islams bad image doesn't mean all or even most muslims want to kill people.
It may be the fault of certain groups but its not like that occurs in a vacuum, the 2003 invasion of Iraq is pretty much the direct cause of ISIS

Of course I know that, I'm not a fucking idiot, but have you looked at the recent World Gallup Poll data and Pew Research data? Certain regions/countries are indeed insane, or at the very least, sympathizers to the insanity.

I have the data right in front of me. It's not good.
However the data does show that the Mulisms living in Western countries are some of the best, if not the best.

That pew research tells you that 40% of Muslims think people should be killed for leaving Islam, and they're mostly backwards people from the less developed countries.

The part about Muslims wanting sharia law supposed to be bad is bullshit, why shouldnt muslims want their own law.

I am not saying that, I have some muslim friends. These friends refuse to hang out with other muslims though (except family / people they know from the mosque) because they have admitted themselves that they are bad people, they mostly hang out with white atheists or christians.

Reminder that ISIS has an approval rating below 10% in every Muslim country. Granted, 10% of the population cam cause a lot of mayhem, but still, try to be fair to the 90%.

>the 2003 invasion of Iraq is pretty much the direct cause of ISIS
wtf no. It unleashed what was already stirring. The birth of Al-Qaeda came out of Eygtian prisons when Gamal Abdel Nasser imprisoned radical Muslims. And ISIS is an off shoot of Al-Qaeda. Indeed, the US invasion created a power vaccum, but it was NOT the direct cause as you said.

Wahhabism was well under way in the 1950s, long before the US invasion of Iraq.

Ofcourse it's bad you imbecile, if I moved to an islamic country I wouldn't want to force my christian beliefs there either.

>muslims
>master race or even OK tier
you can't be serious

mediocre tier: Shia, kurds
terrorist scum tier : sunnis, wahabist

ISIS want to kill everyone in the middle east, even other muslims, they are basically comic book villains. It's no surprise that people don't like them.

True, but if Iraq had still been a stable country terrorists would have never come to power

>The part about Muslims wanting sharia law supposed to be bad is bullshit, why shouldnt muslims want their own law.

Have you read it?
It is barbaric, inhuman, and contorted horrid form of justice. And Shari'a towards women... do we really need to start citing this bullshit? Please don't make me open the Quran, I was having such a peaceful morning.

Ok, but it's all crazy bullshit, and the US made a mistake... it doesn't excuse the crazy bullshit that lay waste there to begin with, does it?

>wtf no
Yes absolutely. You think you can just destroy a country and cause uprisings everywhere and that won't result in an extreme party emerging? That's literally the history of every war and nation for the last few centuries. This is what happens if you do this, every time. Wahhabism wasn't a huge movement before the war.
Its contrary to western beliefs of freedom but you can't hardly say "OMG horrible people they want the law of the religion they believe in!" I'm pretty sure you'd want christian courts atleast.

Have you read it? Do you even know what it is? There isn't a monolithic belief for it, it literally just means Islamic law, it varies massively.

No but extremist group will always be there, there are extremist groups in the west aswell. Thing is, the goverment will surpress these groups, and these groups were being surpressed really well in the middle east until the west got involved.

The middle east could have developed into something great under it's pan-Arab leaders, but because of the involvement of the west and the stupidity of radical muslims, it's all ruined now.

>Wahhabism wasn't a huge movement before the war.

Yes it was. I think we have reached the end of our little conversation. You clearly have a lack of understanding of how popular Wahhabism is/was.

It was so popular, that in fact the Arabs feared an uprising that they allowed the creation of Mosques and teachings of Wahhabism in their entirety. This all happening before the Iraq war.

But your last comment indeed put an end to our little exchange because I realized I'm not communicating with someone with a high brow. Keep reading, keep researching, you will get there in time.

>there are extremist groups in the west aswell
I'm so sick of this fallacy. FALSE EQUIVALENCE.

You are obviously here to push some kind of agenda. Sorry, I'm not going to buy what you are selling.

>literally *tips fedora*: the post

epic

What the hell, did you even read what I wrote? That's not false equivalence, all I am saying is there are extremist groups all around the world, how the fuck can you even deny that?

Hahaha nice, you get beat so you run away.

Face it.
There would have been non ISIS without the Iraq war
There's nothing EVILLL about Muslims supporting their own religion, and throwing it around everywhere is silly

Not everyone wants to argue about history with people who don't know their history. It's as simple as that.

You've never really been around Scientists or Academic Scholars, they do this all the time. Why? Because they've been down that road before with people, and it's exhausting, time consuming, and pointless...

1. It's not even history since it was 13 years ago
2. I know all about it, I was there for some of it, all you're doing is trying to insult me and tell me I know nothing rather than making an actual point
Quit you child

Comparing yourself to scientists and academic scholars just shows how childish and arrogant you are

>kurds ok
>not countryless terrorist rats

What is this new amerifat love for kurd rats? Muhajediin or what v.2

I mentioned Egypt. I mentioned the birth of these radical groups. I mentioned Pew Research Data and World Gallup Poll Data. I mentioned the Alliance with the House of Saud.

You have an agenda that is so becoming of you, that you can't see that I'm actually talking history. You are so hung up on the last 13 years and I'm talking about the last 100.

This is my last post son, you want to post your agenda, consider doing it on /pol/, we attempt to talk history here.

Not that this thread has anything to do with history to begin with. It's a shit thread ranking various Muslim groups, completely leaving out Sufism.

Shit thread to begin with, filled with shit agenda pushers like yourself.

This, just look at what's happening in Turkey

Ok tier:
Shia muslims

Mediocre tier:
Sunni muslims

Shit tier:
Kurds

No right to exist tier:
Wahhabists

>completely leaving out Sufism

Because there are like 3 Sufis in total on the entire planet

holy shit this is hilarious!

Again, lowbrow.

Have some bars instead senpai

lol there is a country called niger

If there was ever a post that was so obvious of underage...

>I'm pretty sure you'd want christian courts atleast.
What country are you from?

that post would be yours, because you just got baited my friend

uh huh.

>christian courts
dude

>I'm pretty sure you'd want christian courts atleast.

We have secular courts. Wtf is going on in this thread?

>christian courts
nigga...

Can someone explain the differences between Shiites Sunnis Kurds and wahabists? Not really well verse in the differences of Muslim culture.

Sunnis are the main group

Shias are the 2nd largest group, Shias can be found mainly in Iran, you won't find Shias in Sunni countried because freedom of religion isn't a thing in the middle east because muslims are fucking backwards pieces of shit

Kurds are an ethnic group

Wahabists are islamic extremist terrorists

Don't rely on this thread for that information, there is centuries of sectarian, theological, and cultural differences between these groups. You should consider reading a book. I guarantee you are going to get a contorted description here.

15% and below is nothing, those countries have tons of christians in them, even egypt has something like 5-10% christian copts, that haven't been genocided yet

what people say they believe and what they do are not the same things, more often than not

also, most countries there aren't really developed

don't get me wrong, muslims are on average more radical than christians

I'd bet 15% of self proclaimed christians in eastern europe believe equally crazy shit about muslims and/or other groups

t.eastern european

>15% is nothing
>focusing on the countries in Europe with half or less (russia 7%) Muslim population rather than the ones dominated by it with above 60%

Somethig I've never understood, maybe you guys could enlighten me, the sunni shia split took place because shia muslims thought Ali should have succeeded instead of Abu Bakr. But Ali did eventually hold caliphate as the last of the original group, and he was shit. Only Uthman was worse, and thats a maybe. How did this happen?

uthman was pretty good caliph, and so did ali. the latter were becoming a caliph during a very shitty times though that was unfortunate.

uthman was assasinated, and so did ali. these paved way for the ummayads coups. what happened was very murky and complex with both the shiites and sunnis blaming each other

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Fitna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Fitna

Actually meth is more of rural drug and not just the south. You wouldn't believe how many meth labs there are in places like Vermount or upstate New York.

>Master race
Sufi orders

>good tier
Ahmadiyya

>Smelly unwashed masses tier
Shi'a, Sunni

>/pol/ tier
Salafist, Wahabbists

>the 2003 invasion of Iraq is pretty much the direct cause of ISIS
well memed

>you won't find Shias in Sunni countried because freedom of religion isn't a thing in the middle east because muslims are fucking backwards pieces of shit

Why do stupid people feel the need to open their mouths?

At least they only beat themselves instead of beheading infidels.

youtube.com/watch?v=qKcDcqb1g94

I am sorry it's the truth

why did you post then?

why do pol believes that huge movements of people with hundreds of millions are some monolithic shit where everything is black and white or muslims are some kind of evil minions of videogames.

pol at least should have open a fucking book.

>why no suffies
I'm not that well versed in islam.

Because they're stupid.

Don't forget Ibadis :^)

its even worse if its self inflicted and you have a choice

Would Iraq have been a stable country if Saddam stayed in power until the Arab spring came around?
Saddam could probably put down a civil war but it would have seriously fucked that country up, possibly more so than ISIS is doing now.

these guys look like asians

>sideburns that don't connect with the beard

Absolutely haram.

You're a meme and your post is a copypaste right now.

P.S. congrats

I'd say yes. If the west let him won the kuwait war I'm pretty sure iraq would be a stable realm.

>Lion of Damascus tier
alawites

R*fidah are the master race only in hell

kek

I'm gay now

The power vacuum was caused by de Baathification my friend, that is where the US fucked up big time

The war was one big fucking shit show that should have never happened but de Baathification was what fucked over Iraq permanently

> no sufi master race

That comment is a copypaste long time ago user

They're the good guys in the fight against ISIS

that one good looking motherfucker and I ain't even gay

uhuh

allah tier is hanafi and sufi
its obvious

This has been ruled as impermissible by most Shia clergy

It's like insinuating terrorism is a cornerstone of Sunnism

>They're the good guys
This is why I can't stand American news media. Everything is pigeonholed into "good guys" vs. "bad guys."

And there's nothing worse than when it turns white kids from Ohio into virulent YPG fanboys, despite not knowing anything about Kurdish politics.

>instead of trying to fix the problem, I better just abandon it. Surely it'll go away then!