How do you cope with the fact that no matter how much money you make...

How do you cope with the fact that no matter how much money you make, the girl of your dreams would cheat on you with the Chad that works at McDonalds?

Recurring copes include:

>I don't make money to get girls
>I don't care
>Girls care about money and not looks

Include your copes below.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s00zSNTO8g8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i am a chad. Veeky Forums is the chad board, go back to r9k

i ignore them, they either go away or they want to suck me off for some TRUMPcoins.. win win situation for me

I married the girl of my dreams and she makes all the money. I pretty much am Chad from McDonald's.

Yep. If you're holding even 10,000 Trumpcoins, you're going to get your duck sucked.

It's The Donald guarantee.

I forgot to list the most obvious cope:
>Im actually Chad guys

Bitches try to get on my dick no matter whether I'm poor or rich which is neat and all

But I'd rather want a femboy bf

In the case of a chaddier Chad I guess I would cope with at least 250 grand of her hard earned money plus alimony.

vocaroo.com/i/s00zSNTO8g8Y

I just remember that if I make enough of these threads, she'll realize she fucked up, and then come home to me.

Veeky Forums is a high test board

making money and getting girls both require Game

You Fucking Narcissistic Faggot...!

>namefag
>calling others narcissistic

kek

My qt is GOAT and makes her own goddamn money

post more copes.

But I look better than the chad at mcdonalds

hey "it puts the lotion on the skin"-guy

subhumans ITT

Why would I care, I could just ditch her and get another. Girls are comsumer goods, you use them for a while and dump them.

>the girl of your dreams

That's like saying computer of your dreams or car of your dreams. Anything can be bought.

I don't allow myself to love duh
>fuck 24 y/o grill until she's 25
>replace and repeat

Why should I care about girls?

How beta are you?

I make ma bitch wear a chastity belt

You're retarded if you think that girls care more about better looks than a fuckton of money.

Girls care about looks when the want to fuck.
Girls care about money when they want to leech/drain his resources.

If money is all you have going for you than you're asking to be cucked.

>tfw ur mom's draining muh nuts kek

This.

Money attracting women is just a retarded meme. First off no one really cares about how much money you have other than when it means you're dead broke and can't even go out for drinks without making the girl pay and if you are rich they'll just fuck some guy who looks better and has a better personality.

You can't buy attraction

It's not that serious, all you gotta do is leave your house and your chances of cracking cheeks just skyrocketed.

Truth be told, humans just wanna fuck, and that's the end of it. I wouldn't even bother dating before 25, like just fuck whoever you can and be done with it.

I'm one of the most beta person I know within my social group, but god damn some of the shit you guys post make me feel like a fucking super star.