Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rbor4bNVhp8?t=729
youwereliedtoabout.com/nbf.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

alright

Fuck it

Why do they wear the mask

I want to pollute her pure white genes.

There's like 2000 of them and they're all in Tennessee.

How could the Ku Klux Klan have achieved their political goals, as in terms of "purifying the land" and become national heroes? Did they have popular support? If no, how could they have gotten it?

That girl is a Spanish Roman Catholic wearing a capirote.

>killing political enemies with a religious excuse
>going so hard for your cause that you burn churches despite being Christian

Started out as your typical hypocritical terrorist group. These days its more declawed while serving as a way for racists to be edgy.

Why'd they call the leader the Grand Wizard. No really why the fuck would you call your leader something that retarded.

Because why wouldn't you.

Quid pro quo.

By working against the carpet baggers instead of killing black people I think. Whether or not they should have used violence to do so is up for debate, it might have been inevitable.

They did have popular support at first when they were an activist group under Forrest. When they became overtly racist is when he decided to break up the group and from there it reformed as the bastard offspring of the original, arguably well-intentioned founders.

>American Klan hates Catholics
>their costumes are literally Catholic rip-offs

It's like pottery.

>capriote

Those aren't members of the Klan jackass.

Perhaps they are wondering why you would shoot a nigger before hanging him from a tree

The KKK doesn't really exist anymore. There are just scattered small groups of rednecks who claim continuity. But the media makes it out like they're actually a unified organization so they can have a scapegoat.

I thought only Spanish men were allowed to wear a capirote

The klan used a lot of rituals and mystery stuff to maintain secrecy. Hence the leader being called the Grand Wizard.
Interestingly, their rituals were discovered by a journalist and exposed on the Superman radio show (since news outlets feared reprisal form the KKK) which ruined the klan's mystique and robbed them of their spookiness.

That's clearly a very effeminate boy.

Ah so that wasn't just Hirano's exaggerated art when he put them in Helsing then.

To hide their faces.

Why white triangle hoods? At first they were trying to look like crusaders but rednecks don't have suits of armor or coat of arms, so they sewed sheets together and made the hoods cone shaped to look like medieval helmets (not really, but they seemed to think it looked good).

They aren't unified, but if anything it makes it harder for the police to keep an eye on them.

Most white supremacist groups remain small these days, sticking to single gangs and acting as such. Every major city in America has at least 1 or two of these gangs, but amongst the other colored gangs they don't stand out.

In small towns are where they have a lot more power, as a large gang with little competition can easily take over, and the cops are more likely to look the other way.

The klan still exists, they just stopped wearing the hoods and ditched the ceremony to deal drugs.

They have cool names for ranks.

so like the ira only retarded?

There were two major clans, the first was created in the aftermath of the civil war, the second started in the early 20th century by William J. Simmons, who apparently read the proposed prescripts of the original Klan and thought "this needs cringe, way more cringe".

You only find that out, senpai?

>taking history lessons from Annie Mae

I know this is 4chin, but common.

I dunno, the original group sounded less like an activist group, more like a seekit club of drunken former confederate cavalry officers scaring blacks for shits and giggles.

>>Those aren't members of the Klan jackass.
then why do they wear the exact same outfit dummy

Nope, but this gem still came out of it.
youtu.be/rbor4bNVhp8?t=729

20000 throughout the US*

Why should I be against white nationalism when blacks supremacists literally want to snipe me from the rooftops?

Stop using that terrm. "White nationalism" isn't a thing. White isn't a race, a culture or a language.

>when blacks supremacists literally want to snipe me from the rooftops?

And you don't object to that?

>But the media makes it out like they're actually a unified organization so they can have a scapegoat.

Huh? I never ever hear about them on the news.

Nobody cared who we was until we put on the mask

>1st Klan

A dumb fraternity that got way out of hand. Wound up turning into a loose coalition of ex-Confederate soldiers, run-of-the-mill criminals, and Democrats looking to muscle their way back into power when they were killing each other that is. Some chapters even supposedly took in Native Americans and freedmen who sided with their former masters (I'll leave the citation below). Their sole unifying influence was a hatred of the U.S. Government, Northerners, and Reconstruction (American handling of Reconstruction was even more bungled than Iraq if you can believe it).

>2nd Klan

Definitely closer to the Klan we all know and love/hate today. Jump-started after the release of Birth of a Nation, although they dropped the Yankee-bashing and took up Jew/Catholic/immigrant-bashing to broaden appeal. The fanboyism that got way out of hand even the author of the Clansman, the book that Birth of a Nation, Thomas Dixon Jr., was horrified at the new Klan (he specifically disliked the fact they were anti-Semitic, which the 1st Klan wasn't). This Klan was by far, the most successful of the three and even extended into the North (ironically, Detroit had 40,000 members). This Klan largely fizzled out because of the Great Depression. A little strange, considering they were more popular than the Nazis at their height, and the Nazis managed to capitalize on the Great Depression to seize power.

>3rd Klan

Basically Civil Rights-era butthurt. Not much to say about them. Weren't very popular, and even less successful. Pretty much useful idiots the FBI used as their secret hit squad against Civil Rights advocates.

>4th Klan?

Supposedly all the Klan chapters are being reunited but who knows?

article on the Klan that isn't just mindless pro-Northern bullshit

youwereliedtoabout.com/nbf.htm

Citation

(Elaine Frantz Parsons, "Midnight Rangers: Costume and Performance in the Reconstruction-Era Ku Klux Klan". Journal of American History 92.3 (2005): page 816).

If I pull that off will you accept the Negro as your equal?

>Stop using that terrm. "White nationalism" isn't a thing. White isn't a race, a culture or a language.
This is what white guilt faggots actually believe

So your admitting that your just as bad as black nationalist? Nationalism, no mater what the origin is retarded.

It would be extremely damaging to society.

You're a White guy.

But white nationalism observably exists, and whiteness is an observable trait. Weird thing to deny.

They're basically WASP ISIS

This is why I have always doubted the endless assertion that Nathan Bedford Forrest was the founder of the Ku Klux Klan.

Forrest wasn't the kind of man to put with nonsense like extravagant titles. He was always very blunt and rarely sugar-coated anything. Just doesn't seem like him to put up with the Klan's bizarre lexicon.

There's also the whole showing up to a Civil Rights rally and getting thrown out of the Confederate Cavalry Veterans association incident.

Actually KKK was more Scots Irish than WASP. It makes me cringe when people use WASP as a synonym for "racist white guy".

It's the other way around, enjoying more about certain Sarmatian knitting by knowing about history

Scots Irish basically are WASPs.

>anti-Jewish

>anti-Catholic

>not WASP core principles

t. absolute retard

WASPs are a wealthy, nepotistic, Episcopalian English class from the northeast, Scots Irish are shit poor Baptist peckerwoods from the south.

They are white, they are (more or less) Anglo Saxon, they are protestant.

How much more WASPy do you want it?

You have to be rich and English to be a WASP.

They are poor and mostly Celtic, not Anglo. Civil War was even interpreted as le evul Germanics invading putting the boot on rural Celtic folk by many contemporary writers.

>Celtic
Ulster Scots are generally Germanic lowlanders, they're definitely Anglo.

They aren't, they are protestant Scots and Irish people. And how many times does it need to be repeated that WASP = wealthy, you thick fuck?

>comparing the klan to this Veeky Forums swagger

God I fucking love those type of uniforms.

Thank you for that post. I learned a lot.

For you

(OP)
>letting the door be your gravest enemy

Nobody cared who they were until they wore the mask...

Thanks.

Supremacists are bad in general. You should be against all kinds of them.

Can be the KKK more meme[d]?

No wonder catholic priests molest kids.

Anonymous collectives perform atrocities a lot more easily and whimsically than mobs whose members can be tracked down and brought to justice.

Also it's scary.
Also it dates back mostly to the klan revival in 1915 and not the early klan. Basically Birth of a Nation was a big inspiration in the adoption of the outfit by the organization.

I'd love to see Inquisition and klan members duke it out in their respective uniforms

The fiery cross or Crann Tara was used in Scotland in order to assemble members of a clan for war/defence. I don't know if this is the origin of the KKK practice though.

>white isn't a race

A lot of loyalty to an invisible empire.

They're sicker than your average nigger killer.

hahahah please don't ruin my fantasy that /pol/ack minded virgin qts exist.

My his teacher said they were dressing up as cofederate ghost.

Was he fuckin with us? Anyone who knows should tell. I also like answer

For Jews.

was lynching blacks part of your plan?

A highly significant number of Confederate soldiers were Scots-Irish.

fuckin' lunatic

of course!

More like Cuck Lux Klan amirite

like what?

>Wizard
>Dragon
>Titan
>Cyclops
>Magi
>Monk
>Scribe
>Goblin
>Hydra
>Nighthawk

Sounds like something from a shitty RPG

Pansy bitches who took to lynching blacks after the civil war, when anti-discrimination laws were attempted to be upheld

The KKK and other groups/politicians are the reasons for segregation and Jim Crow laws came to be

t - #1 fan of the dallas shooter, proud stepfather, and male feminist

Kill yourself /pol/shit

You will never have a homeland whitey

aww, the anti white faggots are getting triggered :(

Back to >>>/sisterfucking/ cletus

Russia.

Scots-Irish were mainly lowlanders though, not highlanders who used the cross

>Russia
>White

Am I invading your safespace, Jamal?

Guaranteed whiter than whichever shithole you live in.

picture unrelated. this has fucking nothing to do with the klan.

you fags DO know that the klan was started by democrats to subvert the norths win in the civil war and keep slaves, DON'T YOU?

>browses Veeky Forums
>unaware of how ethnically diverse Russia is
shiggy diggy to the left
shiggy diggy to the right

Leave.

Where do you think I live?

Triggered as fuck

>dude founds a group, called the KKK
>it starts to shift towards radicalism, so he disbands it
>most people don't know this and assume the klan he founded is the same as the one from the 20th century, he's known as a notorious racist even though by all accounts he wasn't

rest is history, I just always hated the bad rep Forrest gets.

Yes, I'm also aware of the southern strategy and how it shifted political poles.

I'm also fully aware that most, if not all of those democrats are now dead. If you're gonna troll, at least pretend to be stupid about something that isn't obvious.

>how it shifted political poles
really didn't tho. The Dems have been trying to ruin black communities since the War ended, they've just gotten crafty about disguising it, then convincing blacks the GOP was their real enemy. it's honestly sad.

As a southerner this is the most accurate description of the klan I've ever seen online.

I'd like to add that lynchings were a thing but not very common. klan liked to use the threat of violence to keep blacks and others afraid of them, but they didn't just go around killing people. Don't have a citiation but I've certainly read several times before how there were something like 10,000 lynchings EVER in the US, which isn't that much in the grand scheme of things. it isn't an endorsement, but they weren't mass murderers, just thugs