/NSUNSG/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm general

Sneaky First Post Steal Edition

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>Naruto Abridged Series (best re-write):
overloke.imgur.com/

>Screenshot album
imgur.com/a/tiAWA/all

>Hall of Anal Devastation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA/edit#

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600105255
archiveofourown.org/works/5532095/chapters/12765242
thejadednetwork.com/sfx/browse/mura_mura/
youtube.com/watch?v=QO-tViJk4B0
fanfiction.net/s/3520581/13/Naruto-vs-Sasuke-The-Aftermath
exhentai.org/g/929224/42e11012df/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for best girl

First for best girl.

Fuck you Rinposter gg

FUCK LITERALLY HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS I DON'T UNDERSTAND

LeL
e e
LeL

>futa Hinata will never cum inside your boypussy
god damn I didn't need another fetish, asshole.

this game is still garbage even after the patch

I blame my shitty Australian internet that takes like 20 seconds to upload a 1.5mb picture

Doubt it, unless Sasuke is already dead. The pull of his husbando is too strong to ignore.

Makes sense
Nardo's all about Sauce, so Hinata's been turning into him

I LOVE HINATA!

Temari close second.

I want to see Hinata with Kushina's bob and Kushina with Hinata's bangs!

She already has his chakra nature, too. I bet she transforms into a dickgirl and fucks him all the time.

naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600105255

He probably keeps refreshing the catalog every time the old threads are at bump limit.

>reading fanfiction
>actually existing nearby a place where the word fanfiction is used

The power of best girl

Fucking hell, mate. Those spoilers are some edgy shit.

Gonna make a thread at like two below bump limit next time, have two computers ready, and the second picture will be like 300kb so it uploads super speedy.

I WILL FUCKING WIN

> people thought NaruSaku would become canon
Their rage was beautiful

>460 (May 12) - Kaguya Ōtsutsuki
>Long time ago there wasn't any concept of chakras. In sudden the God Tree (Shinju) has appeared in the earth and the people got confused about it, then Kaguya Ōtsutsuki has descended from heavens. The emperor of the ancestral land who named as Tenji, had fascinated of Kaguya's pretty look, and because of her, the wars flames started to stop.

>461 (May 19) - Hagoromo and Hamura
>Every day, Kaguya looked up to the sky silently. Later on, she gave birth to her children Hagoromo and Hamura. The Great Toad Sage appeared in the show and it's called Gamamaru. But it's prohibited by Kaguya to get access to the God Tree to see what was it about.

This rabbit is so cute! Is there more?

Wait, what? So this Tenji guy was the one with the balls of steel who impregnated Kaguya?

>Kishi cares so little about his final boss that he is letting the fucking anime studio responsible for Jiraiya's scrolls handle her backstory

Why is there so much fucked up Naruto fanfiction? I feel like I have PTSD from reading so much of this awful shit. I'm just looking for more good stuff to add to the fanfiction list, but god damn there is so much crazy shit to sift through.

I just read one where Sakura kills Sarada and then Hinata and Himawari and Boruto and then kidnaps and rapes Naruto for months and then Sasuke comes and mindbreaks her with sharingan. Like who the fuck thinks of this shit?

you cant just tease me like that and not link it

That specifically?

Butthurt Narusaku fans?

>massage bunny ass to get it aroused
>bunny tries to zuck ya dik but can't get through your pants

What is this?

>Punished Bort - A Fallen Fortunate Son
I can already taste the memes.

Okay but you asked for this.

archiveofourown.org/works/5532095/chapters/12765242

But Sakura ends up as a mindbroken shell?

sweet pic. Hair-up bathtime Hina is best.
What's she thinking?

>Read a fanfic that had a scene where Sasuke lured Sakura out of the village and revealed he is in a gay relationship with Orochimaru than rapes her and pisses on her afterwards.

>Why is there so much fucked up Naruto fanfiction?

Because there is so fucking of it that you can find nearly any fucked up shit you can think of in them. It's the same with Harry Potter.

>"Naruto-kun.... kawaii...."
Well now I know the kanji for kawaii. Thanks, google translate.

Holy fucking shit my sides. Link, please?

Is he trying to stop his boner?

>Hair-up bathtime Hina is best.
She really is

One thing. Kushina is hot. So I can understand all the incest. But sweet christ, there is so much of it

rule 34 amirite?

>it's just that....they come up....
poor innocent little Hina with her lovely big floating boobies.
Best fanservice ever. Just a shame there isn't more like this from Kishi.

I don't think he's trying to stop it. The kana says "muraa..." and google gave me this

thejadednetwork.com/sfx/browse/mura_mura/

I mean who the fuck wouldn't be turned on? Hinata's side ponytail is top dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=QO-tViJk4B0

>Daily reminder that we are all just mere mortals compare to him

Holy shit is that thing speaking english?

I think he is a Mexican

Looks Muslim to me

The end result of not pinning her breasts down is mouthwatering

Alright.
fanfiction.net/s/3520581/13/Naruto-vs-Sasuke-The-Aftermath

whenever you think things arent going well just be glad you arent him

Our power levels are no match.

>star wars AU for naruto

i want nothing else

I'm not a ridiculously good looking mighty god with magic powers, a loving cute waifu that loves me unconditionally and an adorable daughterfu that will end up becoming the next president? You are right, I'm very lucky.

Will we survive long enough for Boruto?

>everyone you love killed by your brother
>people like you because of how you look so if you get scarred or someone prettier shows up you're old news
>prospect host of one the most powerful and dangerous people of the universe you live in
>implying you need anything out of your world to have a wife and daughter that will love you

If you want to be any of the main naruto characters chances are you've never been through some real suffering in your life. Looks, power. Nothing would justify it.

Should I get Full burst 3 since its on sale or wait to get 4?

Both of them.

>someone prettier shows up
Joke's on you, there is no one prettier than Sasuke in the Nardoverse

Kakashi. Motherfucker's so pretty he has to wear a mask or make everyone around him orgasm to death.

Han's a big guy.

But Kakashi couldn't turn Obito as gay for him as he was for Obito.

>Kakashi with the whole ObiTobi scenario
>Gay
You would react the same way if a friend of yours supposedly died and came back as the world's most wanted criminal.

Kakashi never bothered removing the mask around him. The concept of a best friend or mentor whose face you've never seen is actually sort of bizarre.

Damn, with those funbags I bet Hinata is nigh-undrownable.

There wouldn't be any problem at all if he cared about dead Rin half as much as he cared about dead Obito.

Naruto looking like an adult man with an adult man haircut is still a novelty for me. Whoa.

Makes me feel pre

Obito
>Made Kakashi remove that stick from his ass.
>Sacrificed his life for Kakashi.
>Gave Kakashi his Sharingan as a gift.

Rin
>Got herself kidnnaped again.
>Jumped in front of Kakashi's Chidori and died.

You do the math.

forgot it was going to auto-post. Now if I could just finish that thought...
it makes me feel pretty hot, tbhfam. I'm hella gay for dadruto.

Bros before hoes

Thinking about dead Obito is probably easier than thinking about dead Rin because the former didn't die at his hand. I bet Kakashi's stick got scars on his knuckles from where he tore the skin up against Rin's broken ribcage.

I'm glad you get such enjoyment out of him

Is this the real message of Naruto and all its homo subtext?

I think we finally figured it out!

also kishimoto is known for not being shy when it comes to putting women in their place

all women in naruto are inferior, weak, fragile and underwhelming in all senses. no one cares about them, the plot is not about them and they're there because every show needs hot bitches

>b-but tsunade

her powers are a joke. she might be strong but still a damn joke

>i can punch harder!
>i can control chakra!
>i can summon a giant slime!

now compare that to other real male contenders

>I'm glad you get such enjoyment out of him
And I'll get even more enjoyment when I finally get myself this daki.

>man asks doctor legitimate anatomical question
>doctor destroys man's face

That's not really a good thing sense a lot of the women should have impressive feats.

Honestly her powers are more potent than Kakashi's now that he's lost the Kamui.

Also it's funny, but at the tail end of Rin's life, right before her death, she probably had access to more raw power than Kakashi ever did up until the Six Paths boost or Kurama's gift.

>a lot of the women should have impressive feats

no

women are shallow, inferior creatures. society, civilization, technology, mathematics, sports. its all run and done to men by men. women are tools used to produce more men or more tools if they fail at that.

plus the entire shonen genre is about encouraging young men to trust and believe themselves. its not the sort of thing you want women putting a finger on and being a nuisence.

>she might be strong but still a damn joke

Purple Lightning or whatever his Raikiri Beam is called can generate a thunderstorm and change the weather lol. Thank you light novel writer, you stupid motherfucker, for giving him a power utterly mismatched with his low chakra reserves.

At least at its most subtle, it's basically just the Hamon from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

Eh, she got a moment of real sakuga in the last movie, that's a bit more than joke status. It's actually more than Sasuke did in that movie, but of course Sasuke got the most good animation in the next one and Sakura didn't get jack shit besides Sekizo-lite, and that scene was honestly kind of crappy.

If you want shounen battle manga with girls, there's a few. What immediately comes to mind is Battle Angel Alita

>i can summon a giant slime!
that could be a pretty hot power under the right circumstances, though...

>Purple Lightning or whatever his Raikiri Beam
I wonder how powerful that technique would be if he still had Lighting Cutter.

This.

when i say joke i dont mean in terms of strenght but concept. is there anything plebier than landing stronger punches with chakra?

>If you want shounen battle manga with girls

i dont, thanks still

katsuyu was pretty powerful and could have killed orochimaru. still, its a slime with a soothing women voice. its satire. i'd rather summon yakuza toads or a snake so evil its cranium anatomy was shifted to accomodate horns/dragon like features

>is there anything plebier than landing stronger punches with chakra?
It's such a non-power that the truly strong characters like nardo and Hashirama can do it without listing it as one of their "abilities".

Tsunade's only good for two things: gambling and tits, and she's not even good at the former.

Beats me, at least he's got an elemental ranged attack more practical now than shaping his raikiri into wolves for no reason.

Chakra punches is something pretty much anyone of importance can do at this point, it's something Lee/Guy do, something Naruto does via steam release or not, something Sasuke can do if him kicking ayyliens through mountains and matching chakra mode Naruto's strength is any indication. It's a lame gimmick, yeah, but it's an essential one. Sakura's big deal is her quick regen, something even Sasuke doesn't have. Has she done anything with such regen, or matched Madara's thing where he replaced half his body with a truth seeker orb? Nah, but she hasn't had occassion to yet.

>NH doujins still coming
exhentai.org/g/929224/42e11012df/
God bless best couple

i think regeneration is a pretty poor power if its something you need to pay a mind to

a real opponent will hit you with the intention to kill. you arent generating shit if you're dead

people who make regeneration relevant:

hashirama (automatic, powerful life force chakra)
hidan (cant die so his regeneration is a must as to not allow his immortality become a weakness)
naruto (uzumaki + kyuubi chakra, though in his situation he's paying off with life time and it will get him sick in his final years as it's shaping out to be)

How is this possible?

Have there been like five billion Naruto doujins being made in japan all these years and just no one was scanning them until now because fuck it, who wants Naruto lewds?

Alright, point. Too bad for that Naruto though, it's a good thing his regen hasn't seen much use in later years beyond healing up some burns and punctures.

story and problems aside which character had more fun during their shinobi career, fighting wise?

imo:

>hashirama (though he didnt enjoy hurting people his abilities are out of his universe)
>kakuzu (collecting hearts, being scorpion, bounty hunting)
>madara (uchiha overall arsenal of weapons and jutsu, kyuubi pet, susanoo, hashirama's cells)

Hidan.

>hidan (cant die so his regeneration is a must as to not allow his immortality become a weakness)
Hidan doesn't have any special regenerative powers. I think he just heals normally. Needed Kakuzu to sew him back together multiple times.

>and it will get him sick in his final years as it's shaping out to be
I will laugh my ass off if those years of him and Kurama playing tug-of-war is part of what does him in.

valid contender but we'd need to consider his religious agenda. he isnt particulary strong and his arsenal isnt vast so you can bet he has been through hell prior and during his akatsuki years, manly after joining kakuzu

not saying any of that would get in the way of his fun but he sort of had a purpose

his generation is no magic but if you see the shit hidan throws at him its the sort of thing someone normal wouldnt walk out of unscarred. cutting wind storms, bursts of fire and lightning, bone breaking monk spells. immortality alone wouldnt keep him on his feet

>manly after joining kakuzu

Tell me more.

Gayposting is forbidden.

How would you rewrite the 4th Shinobi War arc?

no rewriting just better animations and more depht on the people being revived

it had all the means to be the greatest thing in anime history but it ended up as very poorly emotional disaster with generic sad music and people turning into paper in an unclamatic, idiotic way

why does itachi go out like jesus but the rest just fade? he did the most fucked up shit in the entire series second only to orochimaru and maybe kabuto

Madara is the final boss instead of the bunny