Have you ever done illegal things?

Did you ever gain things through illegal methods? I'm curious to see what Veeky Forums has done (or does) for extra cash.

I ALWAYS used to shoplift little things in highschool. Must've stolen at least a couple hundred worth of stuff. Stopped after 18 because it wasn't worth being charged as an adult and I also actually have money now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6A7bq1HFygs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wouldn't call it illegal, but I've been on craigslist buying up swathes of Wiigames for incredibly cheap and making a 15%/25% profit on selling them to gamestop. I'd definitely call it sleazy.

I pirate EVERYTHING even though I can easily pay for it

Sold cocaine and cocaine accessories

my sophomore year in college I was quite the pothead and bought an ounce or two at a time and sold them so I could smoke for free and have some extra cash. Stopped once school got out that year and realized the risk wasn't worth the reward

No.

try /b/

nice try FBI

Bought and sold stolen mobile phones.

Had pals at famous mobile factory in my country. They took 30+ phones every day from the "broken" ones, then used their mad skills to repair them at home.

30 phones a day is real money.

I worked at a Radioshack in high school that dealt in cell phones. This was back in the pre smart phone days. People would sometimes leave their phones there to be recycled when they upgraded and just about always when they were broken.

I would fix some of the broken ones since I could steal parts from other broken ones and I would wipe them all and sell them to people who broke their phone without insurance and online. Good months I made more on the phones than in my paycheck.

Wasn't really illegal since the people gave the phones to me, but it was pretty shady.

How do you do this desu?

How do you know how much gamestop will pay for them?

I listen to music on Youtube sometimes

You just check what gamestop is offering for that game. A lot of people also dont realize/know that Gamestop will pay you more for first party Nintendo games than they do for 3rd party games. So if you see someone on craiglist offering a batch of videogames for $5 that includes something like Super Mario Galaxy or Brawl, you can buy it with the rest of the games that person is selling, go down to Gamestop and pocket some profit.

When i was in middle school i would shoplift packs of yu-gi-oh cards from different stores and sell them to kids in school. I made about 100 dollars which was alot to me back then.

Sold like half a k of weed once. Made some money. My friend was making 500 usd a week selling weed while in college (he flogged). Would have turned 25% more liquid profit if he didn't smoke that much.

Never got on the cops radar because he was smart about it. Got away scot-free (with no degree though).

1) Buy something at walmart for clearance price
2) Wait long enough for price to go back up
3) Return to walmart for store credit
4) Use the store credit to buy clearance items

Repeat. When you want to cash out, sell the giftcards online. Other variations include buying from Target, Amazon, whatever for a low price and returning it to walmart for a higher price. Easy way to turn $100 into $1,000.

not me but scam of video card. They're wise to it now but not back then.

buy top of the line graphics card. put old but clean graphics card in the box and return it to the black teen girl at the returns section of the store who doesnt even know what it does. free graphics card.

I'm Jelly negro.

Scam idea:

1) Download profit bandit
2) Scan items in the store to see what is selling quickly on Amazon
3) Steal profitable items
4) Sell items, collect all the money
5) Use a bank account with someone else's money you want to launder to make it look like you are spending money on sourcing products. Collect you money laundering fee.
6) Wait for the government to give you a big fat tax refund for your "business expenses".

Imagine how much money you would make.

Stole plumbing supplies from hardware stores and returned it back to them for gift cards then took cards to russian pawnshop

do you need ammunition? submarine maybe comrade?

Stole extra sticks of RAM out of highschool desktops and sold them

same

>basic buying and selling
>sleazy

The fuck kind of moron are you?

This guy has my strat down pat.

If it's a Mario game, you buy it for $2.00. Rule of thumb. Turn around to make a spread of $3 to $12 depending on the game itself.

I'd knowingly buy games from people knowing that I was shorting them. Felt bad.

Steal loads of candy from gas stations in middle school, sell em for cheap the next day at school. Used that money to buy Gameboy cartriges xD

Similar story with me. Bought a shitload of university textbooks from university library. 25p for paperback, 50p for hard. Selling each for easily £10-30 over Amazon.

I suggest others do this if their nearby unis have booksales. Does take a good nose though. History, Art History, Biology sell the best. Sociology, English Literature Analyses etc. the worst.

Wouldn't the price that you paid be on the receipt?

I just ripped out some paid templates and download nulled scripts to sell and earn some noob money

Walmart accepts all returns without a receipt, no questions asked. Just say you don't have the receipt. At some stores they will ask for your ID though, so be aware of that.

Interesting. I wouldn't do this as it's too little profit for the effort but cool to know I guess

As far as effort goes, liquidating game instantly at gamestop is way better then selling on Amazon or ebay.

But 25% is too low still, I usually sell things on Amazon for 100%+ ROI.

Reminds me of that David Mitchell farming skit.

youtu.be/6A7bq1HFygs

No, Mr. FBI, I definitely have never done anything illegal, ever. Have a wonderful day :^)

Smoke weed
Do cocaine
Drink on the street
Pissing in public spaces
Groped a woman once.

I also stole some ice creams from the Mcdonald's drive thru. We ordered them, got them and then ran off... lol it was funny but I barely remember that awesome day because I was wasted as fuck.