Getting started

If you haven't got any money to start with , and your barely making ends meet. How is one supposed to get behind ANY kind of business idea?
What are some of the best ways to get traction?

This is why credit is kind of a big deal for successful economies

Just take a loan them fuck shit up, hide some money offshore and go bancrupt, its the american way
Or just keep taking out loans and pay the old ones with new ones

I don't have any debt, and I want to keep it that way.

If you are not willing to take on any risk you will never reap the potential rewards. You are literally asking 'how do I get free money to start a business without having to actually pay it back?'

Why bother with the business in the first place?

I'm responding to user who thinks just getting insane amounts of debt is a good idea.
I'm here asking for ways to get money AND legitly pay it back, not '' get credit cards and pay them off with other credit cards ''.

How's this: write down your business idea, take it to the bank and ask them for a loan

Well what do you lot think of kick-starter for example?
Bank loans.

ok that's TWO suggestions. What other ways?
Or is it just another '' if i know I've no incentive to tell you'' sort of affair here?

Sure, if you can figure out a way to put together a ks campaign people are willing to donate to with no starting capital, go for it.

>ok bank loans but what else???
Is that not good enough for you? What do you think EVERY other entrepreneur who didn't get some ridiculous angel grant did to get started? Why is it so hard to accept that no one will give you free money that you never have to pay back? Coming up with a good idea may be tough, but the mechanisms to finance those ideas have been in place for literally hundreds of years

For me it's the opposite problem. My idea's are fine. The problem is i have no starting capital.
So what pointers can this open forum give me for trying to get said bank loan.
'ridiculous angels'. So you're referring to business angels? Right ok. So that's a 3rd.

You're also talking at me as if ''you never have to pay it back''. I didn't say that. I was very clear about not wanting to just care nothing about debts and have infinite credit-cards.

Literally Google 'get a bank loan'. Or walk into a bank and ask a real live human being. You already have ways to get answers to your questions that don't involve begging other neets to spoon feed it to you.

If this is the level of effort you're planning on putting into your 'good ideas', I do not have high hopes for your success

Asking the Biz/ section for Biz advice is hardly begging to be spoon fed. Google for example doesn't have two way charming conversations.
Apparently neither does biz
XD

Tell me again what's stopping you from going to a bank and talking to someone who can give you detailed information specific to your circumstances instead of general platitudes?

Nothing. What's to stop you from giving some good advice as well?

I have already offered you a ton of good advice. Now I'll stop, and this thread will die.
>go
>to
>a
>bank

Indeed. Biz failed to give me any recommended reading or any actual info that i couldn't do myself anyway.

>it's still someone else's fault

I came here for BIZ advice not some weird verbal failed attempt at a BDSM session.

depending on what your business is, it may be possible to "start small". figure out how to begin the initial steps needed during ur off time. This will often mean yes, you will work more than 40 hours a week because you'll have your 9-5 that you have to do + trying to get your own thing off the ground. keep at it and let the success build momentum. Increase efforts spent until it is of suitable size to sustain itself and you on its own.

find someone to Joint venture (JV) with that has something to offer, be it purely capital, skill, space, whatever. two heads are better than one.

most importantly is to stop finding excuses -not- to do things and start doing them. even if its one small futile attempt, do it. the biggest point of failure for most people is they think too hard and ask too many questions but never bother to hit the GO button on anything. You cant succeed if you dont start.

now stop asking stupid questions and go get a loan from the bank, faggot.

Are you looking for ways to develop business ideas or secure funding for an already developed business idea? Be very specific.

Well you can always try to float your idea on angel.co.

Or there's p2p loans, helocs, credit cards, lots of funding options