Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

Shiny Metallic Ass Edition

Old >I've been away from the game a while and what's new?
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/updates
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Release
>F2P information
help.guildwars2.com/entries/95982157-Account-types-Free-Core-HoT
>GW2 Wiki (type /wiki [article name] in-game to open browser):
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Redposting
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/devtracker
>I Need a Build But I Won't Say for What Mode
metabattle.com/wiki/MetaBattle_Wiki
en.gw2skills.net/editor/
>Content
gw2dungeons.net/
dulfy.net/category/gw2/
>The Mistwar
wvwintel.com/
>World Boss Train
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Event_timers
gw2.ninja/timer
>Fashion Endgame
argos-soft.net/GW2/ArmorGallery/
gw2armorgallery.com/
>Simple Traveling Merchant Data
gw2bltc.com/
gw2shinies.com/
gw2spidy.com/
gw2efficiency.com/
>Crafting
gw2crafts.net/
>Roleplay Resources
Guildwars2roleplayers.com/
gw2.aculeo.org/
>Misc Fun Shit
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
tyria3d.com/
gw2dps.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W (embed)

Guild Wars 2 Veeky Forums Guilds:

NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Vitto Mortemsen, Bonkk, Mexay Renatus, Peachy Panic, Rijakk, or Dylsu X
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Hornblower Togo, or Kealdrix

first for money

i want to be the sop cum queen tho, sorry shiny ass chan

Second for cat butt

no dont leave i wanna know how you made your pants so shiny

Wew, I should take my own advice, can't turn away from this babe.

Claiming top 10 for our new goddess

>I'm a new/returning player, how do I join the Veeky Forums guild?

NA [DORF]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Edarkness, Reignofpain, Unwarrior Chicken
NA [SS]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Yozzil
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix
NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online.

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you.

have a comfy time, anons

it's the effect of the legendary hammer, juggernaut.

Even though you got quads, that title belongs to Laya.
Die.

>our
No.

Stop spamming random guilds, the only ones are already in the OP. Your info for NA and EU aren't even accurate.

>furfag
>tumblr
Go figure

>laya
No, she came in third when we all voted. Laya was dethroned.

Yeah, Togo Hornblower is really pathetic.

ROSIE IS THE TRUE HOTGLUE QUEEN

School shooters is the new NA guild.

piss off

damn i wanted shiny pants

wut, the EU look identical to me

post ass

make it a xhamster channel of sop/tribute for sluts from here

if you're going to post a picture of me, at least post a more recent one. Christ.

Just stop misleading new players, I don't really get what your agenda is here.

What's the matter, your gf cucked you with some tumblr SJW?

you probably put that inside yourself first before you ate it.

also post new pic.

except you still look like that, so there's nothing different.

you a cutie i voted for you

>25 spiritwood to create just the shaft of what is at best, a failed attempt at creating Nevermore's precursor
>gonna be chopping so much wood the whole southern half of Tyria is going to be completely barren
So how's your day, /gw2g/?

T H I S
H
I
S

I already created a channel for that, I just need to meet them ingame and record it I will hide the name if you want

>buzzmemes:the post
furries errybody

post the name please i will bookmark it

Calsi is a girl IRL???

You need to get in touch with shiny ass-chan
Also post your channel

Cum on my rat post on xhampster

Just ask for a webm, I bet a virgin cuck like you doesn't take long to cum anyway.

actually had to take a new one because the one i had wasn't that great

I will subscribe to that shit in a heart beat. Cum on every avatarfag that spams their pics here.

That is unsanitary and a waste of food
You're not wrong, but the lighting in that picture is horrid
o

You'd know all about eating food lnao

All the good lighting on this planet can't change that fact that you look like that, but ok.

Oh, that explains why you post that meme list, you're a fucking retard who can't even read.

both correct

you are cute

>Rosie is still trying to force herself in here
Keggin doesn't have a crush on you anymore.

she's pretty cute but diabetes will eat her up you fast if she doesn't lose weight. time runs out fast

also we should be posting game content t b h

Capped for future posts.

the attention feeds her autism.

>a waste of food
Cutest chubster.

Venomshitteblade kicked from guild again? Fucking good riddance, good job Dylan!

Dylan went full white Knight over something venom had nothing to do with, pretty funny.

Dylan actually fucked up there but OK dude

tfw Dindu is defending his autistic friends like a loyal cuckboi.

tfw no venomblade waifu

DYLAN X BRULENT???? WUT?

thats kittdai

Brulent doesn't have autism, that won't work

lmfao watching shitshank sperg out in his little clique chat was hilarious, don't act like he wasn't being anything but autistic you drone.

Dylan and Kittdai are here to post about themselves and attentionwhore.

Stop talking about yourself, Dylan.
Kittdai and Dylan, leave and don't come back, thanks.

venom got kicked because he was being a cuck and tried lying to dylan about some shit multiple times, good riddance cause the guy was annoying anyway

OK? He was in the right though.

bost channel :DDDDDD

that's not even me............

Good job bringing useless drama to the thread Dylan.

Dylan gkicked from hope when?

Share preset please

Was this from Venom's POV? Because he is a compulsive liar, in case you didn't pick up on the other shit he's done.

Actually he got kicked because his friend asked kittdai if she has big tits and Dylan went full sperg.

Captain cuck Keggin, Cucky kisses Keggin, please report to Dr. B J Cuckleberg about your self diagnosed BPD and please leave the thread immmediately.

>rat cucks jealous that only FHD's get tribute videos

lol can't even do it yourself since you don't even have enough testosterone to produce anything other than an embarrassingly small about of jizz

Dylan is a mess

>copying Brulent
Kittdai, be less obvious.

I will post the channel when I make my first video
so tomorrow

>shitshank gets dylan to reinv dindu to HOPE
>gets kicked in like a day
>shitshank tries to get dylan to inv Sialoquent to HOPE
>sees thru the ruse
>shitshank calls dylan a cuck and kittdai a whore or something
>dylan goes full whiteknight autist
>gets kicked for 3rd time
>forms shit guild with his autistic friends

i love this place

>someone else uses boy cut hair

here we go

>you will never get to be the subject of poopdaggers blind autismal hate
>you will only listen his lies and empty promises all day

feels bad

that looks nothing like bru, don't start drama pls

Kittfish went from grelom to dylan. predict who is next on this downward spiral

Nobody called Kittdai a whore, they had a normal conversation. Venom Dindu nuffin

you should do one of some "couples shitposting", cum Brulent while Jeff watches, cum on Kittdai while Dylan watches... hey you could even cut and past grelom and rexxxie into the kitdai pic too so they can all watch you come on her

that'll be even better than the time someone said REXXIE THE KEKOLD on an Anet stream

>HOPE now posting not even a rats, but ugly as fuck FHDs
New level of degradation achieved.

typical hopefag shitposts

We should go back to posting tanned FHDs with shiny butts
what happened to the guy making a cum tribute to her

It has to be someone who thinks Kittdai is just a meme, so that could be anyone.

Lock the rat

Brulent a cute

I will be collecting couple images and cum on them, I will also cum on sylvari and mcharr. I am just waiting for the shiny butt FHD

>collecting couple images
>actually waiting for one person to post their character
holy shit, that's pathetic

its gw2g what do you expect?

How daily centric is this game?

if you mean daily achievements, you can do 3 and get 2g which is actually pretty easy money. daily logins give you a reward each day which is also p gud

I could be worse. You could be collecting 30 planks and 30 ingots to make a rifle that's going to just explode in your face and then necessitate building hundreds of more rifles to perfect riflesmithing techniques in order to try again.

And on top of that Anet nerfed my Gunflame.

You say pathetic, I say hilarious and the best thing to happen to gw2g in two years.

You're just scared because you want to avatarfag but don't want to publicly have cum on your face.

Then lemme rephrase it. Am I going to feel like I am falling terribly behind if I don't login daily to do these set of tasks? I had issues with that in XIV and it got tedious being compelled to do the exact same thing each day for 2 hours.

Not at all.

Yeah man, it's totally not pathetic to sit on this thread and wait for people to post their characters so this guy can find these people in game and jack off on their characters. But you know, hey
Ha ha

All you get for doing dailies is a few items (maybe a tome that gives you a level, something that gives a fifth of that much XP, some crafting mats, etc.), the gold for doing three, and 10 achievo points.

You lose very little by not doing dailies if you don't care about a few items, achievo points or a small sum of dosh. All that really matters is if you login as you get daily rewards just for logging in. But those don't decay or anything so there's also no hard in -not- logging in on a given day, your progress won't reset or anything. You'll just be that much slower to your next 30-day reward or w/e if you took a few days away from the game.

oh, no way. dailies are just optional things to get some extra gold and a few things. you don't have to do it and it won't hinder your progress in anyway.

Not to mention there are multiple objectives that change every day. It's not like you're forced to do the same instances day in and day out. Today one of the dailies is "go cut down wood in this region". Tomorrow the daily might be "go view a vista in this region". Plus there are categories for PvE, PvP, and WvW (and Fractals too, but they're sort of separate from the rest).

Kukkfish